Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay - Written Update _ August 17 (completed)

Poll

Are you with Anand joining DK's office

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks naz for the beautiful update.😊

kunal's n his dad scene was nicely done-knocking some sense in kunal's brain reg their family's financial position n wat they are going through to make ends meet.

kunal making anand to speak to his mother abt the doc n silently hearing their convo at the door.👍🏼

shilpa never disappoints me(in making me laugh😆).siddhi's bro saying dat that boy got fracture b'coz shilpa has fallen on him,😆its good that it ended with fracture otherwise paapad ban jaathe hai bechara🤣🤣

kunal selecting tomatoes by observing other lady😆(if my mom sends me to buy veggies i would have done the same as kunal🤣)

n finally kunal ka gf aahi gayi.lets see wat happens 2mrw😊
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

thanks naz for the beautiful update.😊

kunal's n his dad scene was nicely done-knocking some sense in kunal's brain reg their family's financial position n wat they are going through to make ends meet.

kunal making anand to speak to his mother abt the doc n silently hearing their convo at the door.👍🏼

shilpa never disappoints me(in making me laugh😆).siddhi's bro saying dat that boy got fracture b'coz shilpa has fallen on him,😆its good that it ended with fracture otherwise paapad ban jaathe hai bechara🤣🤣

kunal selecting tomatoes by observing other lady😆(if my mom sends me to buy veggies i would have done the same as kunal🤣)

n finally kunal ka gf aahi gayi.lets see wat happens 2mrw😊

Kunal's GF is so beautiful...😃...

I loved Kunal's expressions when he was in the market🤣🤣
ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m now 100% sure , that Kunal is going to be paired with siddhi  . Anand may fall in love with her ,but the way they are showing Siddhi scens with emphasise on her family ,i m doubly sure there is twist in corner.

And any way , they showed Kunal ex-Gf today . I don't think she is a +ve character or maybe she will not remain +ve for long.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ayushman9

I m now 100% sure , that Kunal is going to be paired with siddhi  . Anand may fall in love with her ,but the way they are showing Siddhi scens with emphasise on her family ,i m doubly sure there is twist in corner.

And any way , they showed Kunal ex-Gf today . I don't think she is a +ve character or maybe she will not remain +ve for long.

kunal paired with siddhi or not( dont know its upto cv's) but somehow i feel that it has to be siddhi who should bring back kunal into right track😊
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the lovely update
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnks for the update!!... yet to watch the full epi.. when the repeat comes guys?
Amreen Imran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I liked the market scene. Sameer's acting was just too good. he made such cute faces while buying tomatoes n looked so innocent.