bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 17th August Video Update *HQ

Direct Links : 45860067

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Archana, Sulochana, Savita and Sundri are at the Deshmukh House. Punni and ruche are over at the house too visiting their grandmother. Punni is saying aagi, why did you leave our house? Punni says that she does not like living at her house without her and says we remember you a lot. Sulochana is emotional at hearing this. Ruchi says aagi, whenever we talk to aai about you, she scolds us, and says that aagi will never come back to our house again. Ruchi asks if this is true. Sulochana is looking very sad and says beta, I also want to live with you guys, but your parents do not want me to live there. Savita is looking angry at this fact. Punni says aagi, if you will not live with us with our parents in that house, then we will also not live in that house. Sulochana says no beta, we don't say that. Sulochana tells her grandkids that your parents love you a lot. Sulochana says you should live with your parents, right? Sulochana says forget all of these things, you guys must be hungry, and asks what should I make for you guys? Sulochana asks if she should make sheera for them? Sachu comes in the room and tells Punni and Ruchi to come with him to play with his friends. Sulochana says to Sachu first tell me, do you like sheera? Sachu says yes and Sulochana says ok, you guys play, and I will make sheera for you guys. Punni, Ruchi, and Sachu go outside to play with Sachu's friends. Manav comes in the room as the kids leave. Manav has gotten a pack of sarees. Archana asks Manav what is this packet for? Manav tells Archana that there are sarees in the packet. Manav smiles and gives one of the sarees to his mother and the other saree to his mother in law. Sulochana asks Manav but what is the need for this? Savita tells Sulochana to forget the needs, and says he is our son, and if he will not do stuff for us then who will he do stuff for? Manav, Archana and Sulochana smile. Savita tells Sulochana that Manav has otten this with so much love for you, so you keep it. Sulochana is smiling at Manav, and Manav smiles back. Archana is also very happy to see Manav doing so much for her mother.

DK's office

Aashna and DK are sitting down at DK's office. DK is going through some work files and Aashna is looking at DK. Aashna wants to get DK's attention so she spots a bell. Aashna rings the bell once to get DK's attention. Another worker comes inside DK's office and says to Aashna yes, madam. Aashna says nothing, and she says sorry. The worker smiles and leaves. DK is now focused on Aashna. Aashna is asking DK if I want to talk to you and you are not paying attention, then I will ring the bell. DK puts down his work file and tells Aashna to speak. Aashna says DK, Dharmesh is not a good person. Aashna says to DK I mean, you saw what he did in the office. Aashna says to DK even after that you had.. DK says Aashna, you are very quick and make risky decisions. DK tells Aashna that the business does not run with risky decisions. DK says to Aashna, I know what you mean, but I can't take out Dharmesh from the job. DK says because I'm interested in his Bandra flat. DK says I need it. Aashna says but DK, he's not a good man. Aashna tells DK that you saw how Dharmesh made Manav a target. Aashna tells DK that maybe in the future Dharmesh will not try to create problems between us. DK says yes, you mean because I am a little older than you, then maybe there is a chance that a good looking young man will come in your life, and I may believe that you and him are having. Aashna walks over to DK and tells him that she did not mean it like that. Aashna says I mean, did you see how Dharmesh did not leave an opportunity to create problems between Archana and Manav? Aashna says this is why I am worried. Aashna says and as far as I'm concerned, looks never mattered to me, and neither will they ever. Aashna tells DK that I love you a lot. Aashna tells DK that ever since our college days until now, our love has just increased for each other. Aashna tells DK that I do not want us to be in a misunderstanding. Aashna holds DK's hand and kisses it. DK says Aashna, you're so sweet. Aashna smiles and DK says don't worry, we will never have a misunderstanding of each other. DK says I promise. Aashna smiles and DK goes back to his work. Aashna's smile fades and thinks to herself, you have gone back to your work. Aashna goes back to her chair and rings the bell again twice. The same worker comes back in DK's office and says to Aashna, yes madam. Aashna says nothing, sorry. The worker says ok and leaves. DK smiles and Aashna says I told you. Aashna says DK, we have to go to Manav's house for dinner. DK says ok, let's go.

Deshmukh House in Archana's bedroom

Archana and Manav are at their house. Archana is standing in front of the mirror and is getting ready for the dinner. Manav walks up to Archana and is standing behind her. There is a little fly on Archana's waist and Manav sees it. Manav goes to Archana's waist and gives the fly a little touch to remove the fly and Archana immediately gets startled and looks behind her. Archana asks Manav what are you doing? Manav says no, no there was a fly sitting on you, look. Manav tells Archana that he was removing the fly. Archana says yes, there will be flies as it is raining so much outside. Manav says yes, and tells Archana that he is very angry right now. Archana asks Manav who are you angry at, at the fly? Manav says yes, how could it sit on you like that? Archana laughs and tells Manav to go and quickly get ready. Manav smiles and tells Archana that he will get ready. Manav does not leave the room and he looks at Archana. Archana's back is turned the other way so she can't see Manav. Manav has a naughty look on his face. Manav goes to touch Archana's waist again. Archana gets startled but not as much this time. Archan asks Manav if there was a fly again. Manav tells Archana that there was no fly but it was thinking to sit back down on you, so I had took it off before. Archana says Manav, you have been enough naughty. Manav asks Archana what this fly thinks of himself; he goes and sits on our property. Archana says property, am I your property? Manav says no, I did not mean to say that. Manav tells Archana that I wanted to say that you are my wife and I am your property. Archana smiles at Manav's naughtiness. Archana says Manav, people are trying to separate us. Archana asks Manav what would have happened if we got separated? Manav tells Archana that if we had gotten separated, how would he touch her hand? Archana laughs really hard and gives Manav a playful push. Manav is also laughing and Archana and Manav hug each other. While they are hugging, Archana asks Manav if she can say something. Manav says yes, and Archana is saying thank you. Archana tells Manav that he is just like how he was before, and tells Manav that he always solves problems very good. Manav tells Archana that she still thinks about everyone. Archana gets out of the hug and tells Manav to go as people will see them. Archana gives Manav a playful push and says no masti, (which means no naughtiness) Archana tells Manav to go as she has to get ready. Manav leaves the room.

Deshmukh House in Savita's bedroom

Archana, Sulochana and Savita are all in Savita's bedroom. Sulochana and Savita are getting ready and looking at the clothes. Archana is trying to put on a green saree on Savita but Savita tells her to leave it so Archana puts it on her mother. Archana puts bangles on her mother but Sulochana wants Savita to wear it. Sulochana and Savita have a cute argument over who gets to wear the bangles as Sulochana wants Savita to wear it, and Savita wants Sulochana to wear it. Savita is grabbing Archana and tells Archana to stand outside the room, and we will get ready for the party. Archana is trying to protest and says aai, but Savita takes her out of the room. Sulochana is smiling. Savita tells Archana to wait outside the room, and look at how we get ready. Savita tells Archana that she will keep looking at how they got ready, (but she says it in a nice way) Savita closes her bedroom door so she and Sulochana can get ready.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha is in her house. Manjusha is very worried and says God, it is evening and Ruchi and Punni have not come back home yet. Manjusha is worried and says that I had told Vinod to go and get them from school, but this Vinod has also not come back home yet. Manjusha says that she will call Vinod. Manjusha goes to the table and gets her phone out. Manjusha is calling Vinod and notices that Vinod's phone is ringing from nearby. Vinod comes inside the house. Manjusha goes over to Vinod and says very worriedly, Vinod. Vinod says yes. Manjusha asks Vinod what happened, where were you? Manjsuha asks Vinod, Ruchi and Punni are not here, and asks where are those two? Manjusha says I told you to pick them up from school. Vinod stutters Manju. Manjusha asks what, what happened, where are those two? Vinod stutters actually. Manjusha asks Vinod what has happened to you? Manjusha asks Vinod why are you talking like this to me like saying actually? Manjusha is extremely panicked right now and asks Vinod where are they, tell me if you have even picked the kids up from school. Vinod says Manju, I did not get to the school on time. Vinod says I got stuck in some in some important work, so. Manjusha asks so, so what happened, Vinod? Manjusha says very panicked, tell me where my two kids are at. Vinod stutters Manav had taken our kids with him to his house. Vinod says to meet aai. Manjusha is extremely angry and shocked. Manjusha asks what, Manav had took my two kids with him to his house. Manjusha asks Vinod so what did you do> Manjusha angrily asks Vinod what were you doing standing there? Vinod asks Manjusha what would I say, both my kids, and they had wanted to meet aai, so they left. Vinod asks Manjusha what is wrong in that? Manjusha is shocked and says really? Manjusha says so Manav had took my two kids with him to his house to meet aai? Manjusha asks Vinod and you do not see anything wrong in that? Manjusha tells Viond you are amazing. Manjusha tells Vinod that she does not want her kids to be over there, and you do not see anything wrong that Manav took my two kids to his house? Manjusha tells Vinod that I will not spare Manav this time, he has done very wrong this time. Vinod is trying to say something to Manjusha but Manjusha leaves her house in anger. Vinod is looking worried.

Deshmukh House

Archana is cleaning up the house for the party. Sulochana and Savita come out of Savita's bedroom and they both are coming out dressed in the same dress. Sulochana and Savita kind of look like twins. Archana does not see her mother's so Savita clears her breath and tells Archana that we both look the same, right Archana? Archana is very happy and says yes, aai. Savita asks Archana now tell us who looks prettier. It is hard for Archana to decide and Sulochana says tell us Archu. Sulochana tells Archana that her mother in law looks prettier. Savita says yes, because my son had given this to me to wear. Savita tells Archana that what my son had chosen was top class. Sulochana smiles and laughs. Savita says I would look pretty. Savita says but let me say one thing, Sulochana tai is looking prettier than me. Archana laughs. Sulochana asks Savita what are you saying, I had said first that you are looking prettier. Savita says no, you are looking prettier. Sulochana and Savita have another cute fight on who is looking prettier as Sulochana thinks that Savita is looking prettier and Savita thinks that Sulochana is looking prettier. Archana has to stop the fight and says one second, one second. Archana tells both of her mother's that they both are looking equally pretty. Savita and Sulochana both smile at each other. Archana holds both of her mother's hands and says I am very happy that you two are both with me today. Savita gives Archana a loving stroke. Sundri comes in the house and says here you go, madam. Sundri has gotten two nice looking cards for Sulochana and Savita. One card says in print: Sulochana Karanjkar and the other card says in print: Savita Deshmukh. Savita tells Sulochana that this is your visiting card. Sulochana asks what is this for? Sulochana asks what will I do with this? Savita asks what do you mean what will you do, Savita tells Archana to look at how your mother is talking. Savita tells Sulochana that you are Manav's mother in law, right? Sulochana is nodding. Savita tells Sulochana that Manav is a rich man, and good people come to him, and talk to him. Savita tells Sulochana that when you will meet with good people, and good people meet with each other, so what do I say? Savita gives Archana the visiting card and says in English, my visiting card. Savita tells Sulochana that now you have the visiting card, you have now become rich. Sulochana asks Savita where will I take the card? Savita puts a hand to her lip and says quiet, no tension, I have the tension. Savita says Sundri, tomorrow morning as you wake up, go around the whole area and distribute Sulochana tai's card. Sundri smiles and agrees. Savita tells Sundri to listen to one thing very carefully. Sundri asks what? Savita tells Sundri that your Manav sahab's boss is coming to our house today for dinner. Savita tells Sundri to give Sulochana tai's visiting card to him as well. Archana smiles and laughs. Sulochana is also laughing.

In a taxi

Aashna and DK are in a red taxi. The red taxi has taken them to all of the chawls area where Manav's house is at. DK gets out of the taxi and closes the door. DK is looking at all of the chawls very closely. Aashna closes her taxi door and comes over to DK. Aashna asks DK what are you looking at? Aashna tells DK that we are already late. DK says yeah, and they both leave to go in Manav's house.

Deshmukh House

Savita is sitting down in the main room. Punni, Ruchi, and Sachu come out of the room and they are calling for their Sulochana Aagi. Punni complains to her grandmother and says that Sachin is saying that he has two grandmothers, and we don't even have one grandmother. Sulochana says nicely to Sachin, we do not say that. Sachu asks what did I say wrong, aagi? Sahcu says you are my grandmother and Savita Aagi is my grandmother. Sachu says that Punni and Ruchi do not have a grandmother. Sulochana looks upset. Savita says to Punni and Ruchi, come over to me. Sulochana says to Punni to go to Savita. Punni and Ruchi come over to Savita. Punni is sitting on one side of Savita and Ruchi is sitting down on the other side of Savita. Savita tells Punni and Ruchi not to be sad, listen to me. Savita says Sachu said to you that he has two grandmothers. Savita tells Punni and Ruchi to say I have three grandmothers. Sulochana looks confused and Ruchi asks how? Savita says look, I am one aagi, another one is Sulochana Aagi, and thirdly comes Rasika Aagi. Punni says see Sachin. Punni and Ruchi start playfully teasing Sachin. Poor Sachu is sulking. Savita tells the kids to play. Sachu, Punni and Ruchi begin playing nicely though and run back to the other room. Archana tells the kids to be careful as they can fall. Manav comes inside the house. Manav calls for Archana. Manav asks Archana if she is ready. Aashna and DK come inside the house.

Deshmukh House

DK says Manav. Manav turns around and is happy to see Aashna and DK. MAnav says welcome sir, come in please. Archana is also happy and says Aashna Ji, how are you? Aashna says I have seen you after so many days, that's why I'm complaining, but otherwise I'm fine. Archana and Manav laugh and DK smiles. Savita comes over and says Namaste to Aashna and DK. Aashna and DK fold their hands which means hello to Savita. Savita says Manav, I had thought that rich people come to the dinner after the time they are invited. Savita says to Manav but your DK sir came on time. Aashna says to Savita, aai, DK is very crazy about being on time. Aashna explains to Savita that if DK is called anywhere then he will report there immediately at that time. Sulochana smiles. DK says that a man should care about the time, and if it is not like that then there is no time. Sulochana says to DK you are absolutely right, beta. DK says after so many days, someone has called me beta. DK says I liked it, thank you. Sulochana smiles. Punni, Ruchi, and Sachu immediately come out of the bedroom and run to the main room. The kids are making a lot of noise, they are probably playing some sort of game. Savita is trying to calm the kids down and Manav tells the kids to go inside the bedroom. The kids leave the main room and go back to the bedroom. DK says Manav, you have two kids, so who is the parent of these kids? Manav says no sir, they are not our kids, they are Vinod's. Manav immediately says they are Archana's brother's kids. DK says I see, is it the same Vinod who threw Sulochana Ji out of the house? Everyone suddenly becomes silent and upset. DK breaks the silence and says you still had their kids over here? DK says I'm sorry if I said something wrong. DK says that he does not understand much about relations. Aashna and DK are still standing right at the doorway so DK decides to change the topic by saying anyway, will you invite us in the house, or will we stand here? Archana and Manav look at each other and smile. Manav says sorry sir, come in please. Aashna says to DK quietly, DK no office talk. DK says yes madam. Aashna and DK are seated down to the sofas. Sulochana calls for Punni. Savita and Manav sit down to accompany Aashna and DK. Aashna stands up and excuses herself and goes to the kitchen to where Archana is.

Deshmukh House in the kitchen

Archana is in the kitchen working and Aashna has come over to the kitchen as well. Aashna has come to help Archana cook, but Archana says Aashna Ji, leave it, I will do it. Aashna says let me help too, and says I like to help out, especially when I am with you. Archana smiles and says ok. Aashna is looking outside the kitchen and says it is looking so good to see everyone talking and laughing. Aashna says it's a wonderful feeling. Archana smiles. Aashna says can I say something, Archana? Archana says yes. Aashna tells Archana that you are very lucky in terms of having a great mother in law. Aashna tells Archana that your mother in law has made life very happy and peaceful for you. Archana smiles and Aashna tells Archana that your mother in law has helped you in your tough times. Aashna tells Archana that in these hardships it is very good for a lady to have their mother in law with them. Archana smiles and nods her head. Aashna says and when that mother in law becomes the mother, and when the daughter I law becomes the daughter, then the mother loves their daughter in law more than their son. Archana laughs at the joke. Aashna says then the daughter in law lives a very happy and peaceful life. Aashna looks a little sad but she tells Archana that you are very lucky to have such a good mother in law. Aashna says and look, your mother in law will never let you and Manav separate. Archana smiles and nods. Aashna says in fact, a few days ago, when whatever happened in between you and Manav, I mean the way aai had saved Manav from Riya's wrath, hats off to her for that. Archana smiles and Aashna says or else Manav's career and house would have all been ruined. Aashna says then you and Manav would always be in a rift. Archana says yes Aashna Ji, you are absolutely right. Archana says that whatever aai did for me, I can never forget it. Aashna smiles and Archana asks can I say one thing? Archana says I have always respected aai. Archana says but today I tell aai that whatever she did for me is something that no one else could have done for me. Archana says these days aai means the most to me. Aashna smiles and agrees. Archana says I think that I have done something good in my previous life. Archana says that is why I got such a good mother in law. Archana and Aashna both smile at each other.

Precap: The party is going on at the Deshmukh House. All of the families are enjoying, talking and eating their dinner. Manjusha comes to the Deshmukh House and crashes at the party. Manjusha says very loudly, where are my kids? Manav and Archana look up to see Manjusha and Sulochana is looking angry.

Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the awesome update!! theres is just one correction...manav was touching her waist โ˜บ๏ธ in the arman scene today not her hand ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anushyap

thanks for the awesome update!! theres is just one correction...manav was touching her waist โ˜บ๏ธ in the arman scene today not her hand ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›

So sorry anushyap๐Ÿ˜ณ Will make that correction๐Ÿ˜Š
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-bhallarox

So sorry anushyap๐Ÿ˜ณ Will make that correction๐Ÿ˜Š

please dont say sorry!!! u put so much effort to right up these updates so dont say sorry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ btw u can call me Anu ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla ๐Ÿ˜›
citrusy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx Bhalla!!!
Great Updates ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the update!!!!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Bhalla for the updates. I'm not watching PR these days n u r being awesome with the updates.๐Ÿ˜ƒ