~~Ram and Priya's Milan~~

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Jab do dil shaadi ke bandhan mein bandhtey hain toh har taraf sirf pyar ka ehsas hota hai..

..par jab Ram aur Priya miltey hain toh sirf takraar hii nazar aati hai..

par waqt sab kuch badal deta hai aur kuch aisa hii ho raha hai inke saath bhi..

..now that they have finally wedded..intezar hai toh uss din ka jab Ram and Priya will realise how Made for Each Other they are! 

Edited by shamma92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail

Its a scene in the Kapoor mansion...Priya had finally and thankfully found herself alone in her and Ram's room...she was tired by all the exertion over the past two weeks and exhausted by all the Rasams and teasing by Vikram and Neha before they let her enter the room...repeating for the tenth time as to how she should sit on the bed of roses with her ghoonghat on...when Ram comes in...and she smiles walking around the room as their words still echoed in her mind...nodding her head sideways amused she thinks - main...aur ghoonghat kar ke baithoon..woh bhi Mr. Kapoor ke liye! Never!...maa ki tarah yeh logg bhi ek dum filmi hain!...TURNING AROUND..Priya walks to her bag and desperate to get out of the heavy lehnga and jewellery! There in the Sharma house...finding everyone asleep Shipra walks to Ayesha who was half asleep and asks - Ayesha jo kaam mainey bola tha kiya na?...SLEEPY SHE REPLIES-haan maa...dii ki jeans kurte bag se nikal ke...saari western dresses daal dii hain...AN EXCITED SHIPRA GRINS AND THE SCENE SHIFTS TO a Stunned Priya as she stares at all kinds of bright coloured dresses! PICKING THEM ONE BY ONE SHE IS LEFT HORRIFIED TO FIND short skirts,  tops and designer nightgowns in them...recalling the late night talk her mother was trying to have...bhanwra and anari talk THE realisation dawns onto her...Priya's head was spinning...as she realised what her sister and mum had done!...SHOCKED AND DIZZY SHE sits back on the bed, helpless she gazes at her suitcase and then at her bridal lehnga! DOWNSTAIRS RAM IS still in the hall busy with the final workup for the next day's meeting which was unavoidable...finishing up with the work he closes the lappy and leaning back on the sofa he holds his forehead and closing his eyes tries to rest when his phone rings and he wakes up with a start! FROWNING HE TAKES THE call saying - haan bol Vikram...VIKRAM WAS IN BED with Neha cuddling upto him and on her insistence he asks him - Ram tu kahan hai?...RAM HEARS NEHA SAYING - zaroor hall ke sofey par hoga apne ipad ke saath suhag raat manatey hue!

Vikram chuckles while surprised Ram looks around wondering how they came to know and then with an irritated expression he replies - ha ha bad joke! (getting up and making his way to the room) Main kamre ki taraf hii ja raha tha...VIKRAM SAYS - Ram i hope tu apni suhag raat...RAM ALMOST SCREAMS AT HIM-oh plz don't u dare start ur rubbish adult talk with me! Tu Neha ko sambhaal...i wil manage on my own! SAYING A QUICK BYE RAM DISCONNECTS THE PHONE AND turns to stare at the sofa...after some thought sighing walks up the stairs and towards his room...

There in the room...hellbent to get rid of the heavy lehnga Priya had chosen a black night wear from the lot of horrible clothes that her mother had smuggled into her suitcase! PUTTING THE strapped outfit on Priya walks out from the washroom...glad that she was out from the bridal wear...but the moment she sees her reflection in the mirror shocked she stares at how short and exposing the dress was! JUST THEN SHE HEARS footsteps behind her! Startled she turns around to find Ram walk into the room and as he looks up their eyes meet and Ram notices Priya top to bottom left taken aback he falls speechless and embarassed he lowers his eyes as Priya grabs a bedsheet and wrapping it around herself she snaps at him - kamrey mein knock kar ke aatey hain Mr. Kapoor...FEELING OFFENDED RAM SAYS - knock kar ke?...apney hii kamrey mein?...(seeing Priya looking upset Ram goes on)...i mean...i am sorry...mujhey knock kar ke aana chahiye tha!...PRIYA FALLS SILENT AS SHE realises how rude she was...REALISING PRIYA'S AWKWARDNESS Ram speaks up as balh tune plays in bg - main baahar jaata hoon...u settle down...PRIYA SAYS AS SHE finds Ram turn out to go - Mr. Kapoor...(Ram stops to listen as Priya goes on)...main aisey kapdey nahin pehenti...yeh sab galti se mere bag mein aa gaye aur ab...mere paas pehenney ke liye... RAM INTERRUPTS- Oh...abb kya karein? PRIYA LOOKS AT RAM questioningly as he offers her - if u want main tumharey liye Nutz...nahin...woh bhi aisey hii kapdey pehnti hai...maa...maa se kuch laa doon...PRIYA SAYS HURRIEDLY - nahin...sab thakey hain koi baat nahin...main aise hii...HER VOICE TRAILS OFF as turning away from Ram she begins to make her way to the bed and Ram too walks upto her...the two end up face to face and share a gaze for a heartbeat after which Priya walks past Ram and just then the lights go off! Startled she turns back and finds her staring into Ram's eyes (who stood infront of the bed) as the burning diyas lighted up the room a little...

Still shaken she steps fwd leaving Ram offguard...loosing balance he falls back on the bed and with him Priya too falls onto him dropping away the bedsheet in all the confusion and now as Ram stood facing his elegant yet beautiful wife...he doesnt lower his eyes...nor does he look away from her...instead he found himself lost in her doe eyes and Priya too found herself staring into Ram's innocent eyes not realising how close she was to him...THE LINES PLAY IN BG AS RAM AND PRIYA JUST GAZE AT EACH OTHER - Dil sambhal ja zara...phir mohobbat karney chala hai tu...dil yahin rukk ja zaraa...phir mohobbat karney chala hai tu...strong wind from the window blows away the diyas and breaks the spell as PRIYA TRIES TO GET UP but falls back on Ram and her lips brush past Ram's and stunned she freezes there itself leaving Ram completely shocked and as Priya tries to get up again Ram holds her shoulders saying - ek minute...SLOWLY HE HELPS HER BACK TO HER FEET trying not to let Priya repeat that mistake...and as the two get back to their feet Ram turns to look away from a terribly embarrassed Priya and picking up the dupatta of her lehenga kept nearby Ram puts it around Priya's shoulders with his eyes lowered all the time...and walking away he says - Priya tum yahin raho ..main aata hoon...AND AS RAM WALKS OUT Priya is left alone in the room..

Priya could feel the warmth of Ram's gesture and as she stares at the moonlit night u hear her voice say in bg - RAAT GHUMSUM HAI...AUR YEH RAAT BHI HAI TANHA...ISS Raat ki tanhaai dil bankey dhadakney lagii hai aur kehti hai ki kaash koi rishta humein jodd paata...

shamma92 thumbnail
Deviyon aur sajana...chalo aao hum milate hain Ram aur Priya ki suhaag raat!!  

So come on guys...get posting songs dedicated to the most loveable awesome couple Priya and Ram or write an OS and share it with us all...how would you like Ram and Priya to spend their suhaag raat? 😳 Maybe even post a picture or two of what their bed should look like! 😉

So guys...get your thinking hats on and start posting!

With many thanks to Ashima (Ashima_Mishal) for her help and the OS and to --SONEE-- for the siggies  🤗

Regards Shamma 😊
shamma92 thumbnail

So I'll start...

Here is Priya and Ram's decorated bed...simple yet elegant just like the two of them! 

and the song I dedicate to them is:

Tum Jo Aaye Meri Zindagi Mein from OUATIM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-5xjMZ4V6M (If someone could PM me to tell me how to embed the video...would be much appreciated 😊)

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well as theres already pictures of the nuptial bed posted, theres nothing for me to do except dedicate a song for them.

Priya and Ram needs some romance to start with so my song would be "Rukumani Rukumani" from Roja film. Its a song loaded with the right meaning and fit for the occasion.

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely thread shamma and equally sweet OS...

i guess d song IN LAMHO K DAMAN MEIN from jodha akbar will b cool...

P.S. i m looking forward to dere first night and d kind of expressions dey will give,...:P

shamma92 thumbnail
Come on guys...were are you all???
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏Shamma...you should be a script writer yaar...what imagination..but so nicely written without being vulgar...👏👏
PRIYA335 thumbnail
hi Shamma I love the way you write Ekta should call you for script
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
perfect song for our raya-

ankho ki gusthakiyan
maaf ho frm hum dil de chuke sanam

btw awesome thread
loved it great job hun!