Poll

Where do you watch DharamPatni?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys! 
Just wanted to know where you guys watch or will start watching this serial. 
Because i really don't want this show to became like KMH2. (Heard that the reason it went off air was because people watched mostly online instead of on TV. 
And pls be honest with your anwsers/votes. 

DharamPatni is competeing with 3 highly rated shows (Kaun Banega CrorePati, Yeh Rishta, & Ram Milaadi Jodi).. 

Do guys think DharamPatni will be able to get good enought rating to beat them? D: ðŸ˜Š

Share your views. ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Whether or not DP survives depends on how they present the story and if or not it strikes a cord with masses, whether we watch it on tv, youtube or whatever does not really matter. Whether or not the masses find it interesting is what matters and for that CVs will have to work really hard to hook them, so far honestly i don't see anything extraordinary that will have you spell bound or not wanting to change the channel. The slot is highly competitive and the survival will depend on as i said whether or not it attract the masses because they are the ones who define TRPs not us sadly. Lets see how they present the story, if they are able to keep a balance between chars and make mohan's journey of transformation realistic then you never know but if they make it into one typical story of poor female lead sacrificing without limit and male lead good for nothing then i am not sure, with so many similar plots around how well will this show do.

Still hoping for the best God bless the team

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
sparkling-star thumbnail
Maybe Mohan entry will make it better... :D 
But to tell you the truth im really addicated to DP already .. DP & IPKKND. Thank God their not in the same time slot. (: 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: minniex

Maybe Mohan entry will make it better... :D 

But to tell you the truth im really addicated to DP already .. DP & IPKKND. Thank God their not in the same time slot. (: 

See we all will be addicted we are either harshad fans, asiya fans, title song fans or whatever fans ... so humara hook hona is inevitable ðŸ˜†  ... but the problem is will it hook the masses that will depend only on how well they present the story and take it forward ... like yesterday was 2nd epi and it felt like a boring drag except certain parts. But they had to introduce the families so giving them benefit of doubt 😆 Lets see how they take it forward from here

Also this show seems to have huge families and they will obviously have huge family dramas which i don't think even the masses find interesting a lot of shows start to dip the moment they show family dramas and deviate from main plot, we have seen that in many shows
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I watch it on youtube, cause am a uk viewer. Imagines fictions have been out of da top 10 for a very long time, right now none of its fiction shows r in da top 100, poor DP kis channel pe aya hai, a channel dat is doing bad to begin wid. It had good trps during da bandini, jyoti, kmh stages but now its a lost cause. Inshallah dp does well, wont keep hope high.
sparkling-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheila1990

I watch it on youtube, cause am a uk viewer. Imagines fictions have been out of da top 10 for a very long time, right now none of its fiction shows r in da top 100, poor DP kis channel pe aya hai, a channel dat is doing bad to begin wid. It had good trps during da bandini, jyoti, kmh stages but now its a lost cause. Inshallah dp does well, wont keep hope high.

Yeah that was the same thing i was becoming worried of. ... But then again even though i didn't watch it i heard Bandini or something was a really popular show on imagine .. Same i watch it online cause im in Canada so i guess international Trps don't count. ðŸ˜• 
But then again **Always expect the unexpected** . This show might beat every show on its slot. 
Lets keep our fingers crossed. :D 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ soaps

I completely agree that no matter how we watch the show if the track aren't interesting no one will watch. Imagine is already not as popular as the other channels with those shows. DP CV has a great ensemble cast that can perform what is given to them so that won't be an issue. I'm not familiar with the writers of this show but we need great writer with new ideas that can keep the fans captivating in wanting to watch this show. If cv can do that then DP will get his own audience and some fans from those other shows will want to watch DP. The CV need to consist of great writers, director and the channel to promote to show correctly.
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So true rani every show needs a good track! To gain trps. True minx we can only hope for da best. Yeh rishta for instance is a show dat gains trp, i really dont know how. :-S maybe cause its on a popular channel lucky dem.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sheila1990

So true rani every show needs a good track! To gain trps. True minx we can only hope for da best. Yeh rishta for instance is a show dat gains trp, i really dont know how. :-S maybe cause its on a popular channel lucky dem.

Oh I really I never watched that show but whatever it is seems to work. DP just need to find what will work and do it.
sparkling-star thumbnail
LOL I used to love that show before their marriage but now it's just 😕 i mean last time I saw it akshara was crying because she got pregnant .. 🤔

Anways agree with you soaps1 very well written post the promos were awesome just hope the show will be as great too. But I disagree with you on one point I actually found today's episode kindof funny and cute. But I don't like the looks of tmrw's episode. Just hope it doesn't become like Saathiya.
Have lots of expectations from the show.Edited by minniex - 12 years ago