Sanjees fave places--indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Sanjeeda's favourite places

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

The beautiful Sanjeeda Sheikh can't stop raving about the beauty of Kashmir as she clearly fell in love with the state which she visited recently. The actress returned from a holiday in Kashmir with her beau Aamir Ali and we got her talking about her favourite places in India and abroad.

Showing 1  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Mumbai
I just love Mumbai and no other place can be number one on my list of favourite places. Mumbai is the city that gives everyone an opportunity to fulfill their dreams. No matter where I travel in the world, I always start missing Mumbai soon.

Kashmir
I am just back from a trip to Kashmir with Aamir and have to say that it is heaven on earth. It's a great place for sightseeing. I also want everyone to know that Kashmir is a safe place to visit now and people should not be afraid to explore it.

Switzerland
I had been to Switzerland to shoot for one of my South movies, so I did not get much time to explore the place. From whatever I saw, I have to say that this is another extremely beautiful place. The best part was that it was snowing when we visited and I remember being very excited about playing in the snow.

Dubai
I have a couple of friends living in Dubai and I believe that a place becomes more exciting when you have friends with you. I love shopping and dining with friends when I am in Dubai. I find Dubai to be similar to Mumbai, so I don't miss Mumbai much when I am there.

London
I have been to London just once for a performance. Although, I did not get to spend much time there I really enjoyed the trip. The city has a great party scene and is also good for sightseeing.

Goa
Aamir and I spend the beginning of every year in Goa, as we can't go on 31st December because we normal are working on that day. So 1st to 5th January is reserved for a holiday in Goa and both of us just chill there. We always choose Goa because we want to begin the New Year in a happy place and bring in lots of happiness throughout the year.

Manali
Manali is a calm and peaceful place. The natural beauty of the place is amazing. It is when I visit such places that I feel that there are so many beautiful places in India but people still choose to holiday abroad. We should explore our own country first.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
nice thanks for sharing it.. :)
Thanks a lot for the article, love sanjeeda very much