Petition against the PR leap

Posted: 12 years ago
Would appreciate it if this is made into a sticky ...

thanks ...
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Would appreciate it if this is made into a sticky ...

thanks ...
i did it bt everybody should do it.
We should do it for Sush and Anki ..They will feel good that their fans care  for them ...
tanya di how to sign da petition??? my internet explorer is blockhing da link given below ur post... Edited by tuh1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tuh1

tanya di hoe to sign da petition??? my internet explorer is blockhing da link given below ur post...
why is this happening ?
Tuh, it's working for me ...Maybe your internet is slow right now ...Try again ..There is a button there which says ' sign the petition' that is what you have to click ...
I agree with you Tanya that we all should sign this petition as a show of support for Sushant and Ankita.

It is in times like these that we know who our friends are and how much we care for others. Sushant and Ankita would truly appreciate our support in this matter, even if we're not successful in the end.

I've signed the petition and encourage all the fans who always say they love Sushant and Ankita and hated the way they've been treated on the show in recent times, to sign the petition. It's the least we can do for them. Thanks in advance.

Tanya, I really appreciate all that you're doing for Sushant and Ankita ⭐️
Actually I did not start the petition , I wanted to but this guy Karan beat me to it ...

I have written to him and will be in touch ...
But what I want to do is to spread the word around ...

At least it will make Sush and Anki happy when they will see a large number signing the petition...
sorrry friends don't misunderstand me i m trying hard to sign da petition but i can't coz every time my internet explorer is showing operation aborted.i also tried by pausing my antivirus operation but still da same result.Feeling very HELPLESS but don't know what to do...???
Originally posted by tuh1

sorrry friends don't misunderstand me i m trying hard to sign da petition but i can't coz every time my internet explorer is showing operation aborted.i also tried by pausing my antivirus operation but still da same result.Feeling very HELPLESS but don't know what to do...???

I think it could be your computr that does not allow you to sign the petition, try hitting the refresh button a couple of times, it should work.😊