Petition against the PR leap - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nikita_David

friends d petition can be signed more than once..u just change ur name and post..d email id u keep it as it is...just change ur name...pls sign as many times possible
yup m doin it...
very good job guys ...
We must have a big number of people signing when the petition is presented ...
I have signed it twice, second time by using differnt name. Hopefully can sign it a third time

Very good job everyone๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by bhallarox

I think it could be your computr that does not allow you to sign the petition, try hitting the refresh button a couple of times, it should work.๐Ÿ˜Š
thanxxx bhalla 4 ur suggestion...but still its not working..shittt sab ne sign kia sirf main hi nahi i m feeling so helpless nd angry about my net...๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by tuh1

thanxxx bhalla 4 ur suggestion...but still its not working..shittt sab ne sign kia sirf main hi nahi i m feeling so helpless nd angry about my net...๐Ÿ˜ก

Tuh1,
So sorry to hear that your computer is giving you so much trouble. I know how it feels to want to support Sushita, and can't. I had that problem with JDJ, not living in India and not being a NRI. I couldn't vote because I was unable to properly fill out the category for phone #. All I could do was pray for them and give them moral support.

I hope you get this problem sorted out and can do your part in trying to prevent this leap and hopefully keep Sushant and Ankita on PR for a while longer.
Originally posted by tuh1

Very sorry to hear that tuh, we know you support ArMan and Sushita๐Ÿ˜Š I will vote multipe times on your behalf๐Ÿ˜Š
thanxxx suan for ur moral support it means a lot to me .u know i m worried abt da fact dat may b my forum friends will misunderstand me coz i m not signing da petition but now i can say dat dere r some ppl who r beside me thanx again...๐Ÿ˜›

nd BHALLA u r just a darling thank u thank u so much for voting on behalf of me nd a big muuuah for u...๐Ÿ˜›
Ppl sign and make sure to tell your friends!
Very nice suggestion. Thanks, signed it.