Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Jethalal thrilled with Big B praise

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Jethalal thrilled with Big B praise
Well known actors Dilip Joshi aka Jethalal Gada and his onscreen wife Disha Wakhani aka Daya Ben are big fans of Amitabh Bachchan

And they were thrilled to know that Big B himself praised their SAB tv show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and Dilip Joshi's work in the show. So, when he met the icon, Dilip Joshi was maha thrilled.

"I have grown up on Amitji's film. I have waited for hours to buy ticket to watch Sholay. Meeting him has been my wish. And to top it all, he has praised our show. It's the greatest day of my life," said the very talented actor Dilip Joshi. Dilip Joshi and Disha Wakhani had met him during a shoot of a new TV chat show and Amitabh Bachchan praised their work as well as their serial on SAB TV. Produced by Asit Kumarr Modi under the banner of Neela Telefilms, the sitcom is inspired from a very popular column Duniya ne Oondha Chashmah in a Gujarati newsweekly.

So keep watching Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah from Monday to Friday at 8:30pm to 9:00pm and Repeat telecast at 11:00pm Only On SAB TV

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pahele ajay devaghan, then salman khan now amitji... so proud of dilip joshi and disha and the whole team of TMKOC,... 😃😳keep up the good work guys... thanks for posting the link...😃
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
super duper like...Big B and DJ rock...
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing.hope to see both of them(amithji n dilipji) together on big screen😊