Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

18th Aug: Krishna wins & marries Jambavati

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
   II Jai Shri Krishna II
"I am justice, clear impartial, favouring noone, hating noone,
But in those who have cured themselves of selfishness, I shine with brilliance."

Krishna enters the cave in search of the gem, a huge stone covers the entrance of the cave closing it .Jambvant sees Krishna, is adressed respectfully by Krishna, he is not here to harm anyone, but want's to take the Shyamantak mani back, because it belongs to someone else. Hearing this Jambvant gets angry, both starts fighting, Jambvant with is gada & Krishna bare hands. He attacks & krishna hits back.
Balaram is outside Satarjeet's house with Prasenjeet's body, Ramya, Aamod & his mothe is present too among others. Balaram asks Satrajeet to carefully see wounds on Prasenjeets body, he tells him your brother is killed by a lion, Krishna will get the gem back & prove his innocense, after that I will kill you, this worries Satrajeet.
Outside the cave Akrur is standing with some sainiks. Sunset & Sunrise is shown indicating some days have passed. Inside the cave fight continues between Krishna & Jambvant.
Outside the cave a sainik is worried about Krishna's safety, but Akrur assures him saying no one can defeat Dwarkadheesh, he has full faith & trust in Krishna's ability. At that time blood is shown coming from the cave, this worries Akrur, he sends Daruk to inform Balaram about the entire event. Daruk reaches Dwarka, informs Balaram about the cave being closed for 28 days & Krishna has not yet come out of it. Rukmini & Revati are worried, Rukmini starts crying hearing this. Balaram assures them that he will get Kanha back & leaves with Daruk.
On reaching the entrance, seeing the entrance of the cave closed he starts hitting The mountain with his gada, to break the mountain & get Krishna out.
Inside the cave in fight, Jambvant is loosing his strength, Krishna tells him his biggest enemy is his anger.
Jambvant says he is King Jambvant, hearing this Krishna smiles saying atleast they have reached upto introduction, this angers Jambvant more, He hits Krishna, but this time Krishna hits him back fiercely. Jambvant is hurt, defeated, he realises, with whom he is fighting,  says he has been waiting here since many years because Ram had told him in Treta yuga, he will see him again, wishes to see him in Ram avatar roop.Krishna gives him darshan in his Ram avatar dressed in white, holding a bow in his hand.
Balaram is hitting the mountain to break it, suddenly door of the cave opens, Krishna comes out with Jambvant & others. Balaram feels happy seeing Krishna safe, is explained by Krishna, the gem is with Jambvant's daughter, he was like a good father protecting them, it took him 28 days to explain that the gem belongs to someone else. Jambvant apologises to Balaram & asks them to come to his palace.
He returns the Shyamantak mani respectfully touching Krishna's feet & hands it over to him. He requests Krishna to accept his daughter as his wife, Krishna is shown thinking, he looks at Balaram, who nods in acceptance, an instant wedding of Jambvanti & Krishna is shown, after Krishna garlands Jambvanti, she turns fair & beautiful.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely episode
enjoyes every partπŸ‘
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Something is close to the truth now. I need to catch up on the the episode before I comment further.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Nice Episode! ⭐️  I am just trying to point out the scenes I loved most! β­οΈ

Krishna- Jambvant fighting sequence had some very nice songs in the background! ⭐️  Words, Music and the voice- I LOVED ALL of them! β­οΈ β­οΈ

Then the way  Krishna tried to interact with Jambvant repeatedly, was very nice to watch! ⭐️ The way our Lord tries to send us the mssg again and again... But still if we do not pay heed to it then the mssg (i.e.- problems/challenges) keep on coming from the Lord to make us 'realise' something... The Lord is So Patient  β­οΈ that He gives us AMPLE  time to reflect on our actions and to correct them... So he gave 28 Days to Jambvant to 'Realise the Truth' ⭐️... And after the 'realisation', when we become 'aware' of it, HE also becomes Happy, in fact, more Happy than the devotee 😍 πŸ˜... Such is the Love/ Concern of the Lord for His Devotees... πŸ˜ πŸ˜

- Well, the scene of the 'Realisation of Jambvant' was not that much emotional as I expected in yesterday's post 😊, but the music and the thought- which came to my mind ( which I tried to note down here), were really great! β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

And after that when Jambvant becomes ashamed of his mistake and offers his daughter to the Lord, Krishna accepts it with such  humility! 😍  😍  When I think that, acc to the 'traditional standard of Aaryavart' of that time, Jambavti could not be considered a beautiful maiden, but what more Jambvant can give to his Lord? Who is the Master of the Creation!  So Krishna accepted it! ⭐️  Just look at the eyes of Krishna in that scene! 😍  It has the same Love, same Warmth for all 😍 πŸ˜... I really really cherished that scene! That way he accepted Jambvati, shows the Endless Love He has for all!  β­οΈ The way he Respects all the Sincere Offerings and accepts them with more Love/ Respect to honour the devotee!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Another point- the way he supported Jambavant in front of Balram by saying that he was only doing his duty, (i.e- a king was saving his kingdom and a father was protecting the rights of his daughter)- thus Krishna conferred Greatness to Jambvant! 😍 πŸ˜  How much Compassion from the Lord for His devotees!  πŸ˜ He even supported Jambvant's actions when they were directed against Him! 😍 πŸ˜  This is the Greatness of the Lord which I felt while watching the scene! β­οΈ β­οΈ

Now some lighter points πŸ˜ƒ-

They really chnaged the helmet of Balram! Yes!!! Probably they have read out posts πŸ˜† 

And yes, Satrajit showed TOO MUCH emotions 😲 when he saw the dead body of Prasenjit. As Charu mentioned in the EDT, it was 'real overacting'! πŸ˜† I was rather surprised!! πŸ˜•  When he was So angry with his brother the other day, how can he express So much sadness πŸ˜• by seeing his dead body?? 

Aamod's Mother and Ramaiya were there in the crowd in that scene! πŸ˜” What can't the creatives just leave them!!! πŸ˜‘

Anyway, I am leaving all these unimportant points as there were many positive points also in the ep and I really loved them! πŸ˜ 

And again, Vishal is doing a great job! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  (repeating myself everyday 😊).

@ Minakshi, Loved the quote at the top! ⭐️ 

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks mnx12 for the great update πŸ‘

This was one exciting episode to watch - not only was it more or less accurate, but also, 2/3rds of it was Krishna fighting Jambavan.  I had some reservations about this fight, but otherwise, it was fun to watch.

In the original, Jambavan's entire fight w/ Krishna was bare hands wrestling, but here, they've made Shri Krishna a kickboxing champ πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† But one thing I found mildly disturbing - someone like Jambavan who fought alongside Rama not knowing the rules of combat - he initially attacks an unarmed Krishna w/ his mace, and Krishna dodges it, and Jambavan drops it in course of it.  And then again, in the middle of combat, Jambavan reaches out for his sword 😑  In a wrestling combat, you can use any part of your body, but you can definitely not draw weapons.  Had this been Krishna vs say, Dantavatra, I'd have excused it, but Jambavan forgetting such norms of fighting was just πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

In the end, I was puzzled about Jambavan recognizing Krishna as Rama due to his being defeated, even though it's authentic: Jambavan never witnessed Rama's physical strength - except for the occasion that Rama kicked Dundoobi's corpse the same distance that Vali did.  Rama was not a physical fighter like Hanuman or the Vanaras were, or like Balarama and Bhima are now.  So how does Jambavan interpret that Krishna was Rama?  Could have been Hanuman in disguise πŸ˜†

I liked how Krishna changed into Rama & back - hey, Vishal could make a great Rama as well, whaddya think?  Although, somehow I never understood how Jambavati could be given to Krishna in marriage and magically turned from a bear into a damsel.  As I noted in the Jambavati thread yesterday, that they should have shown.  Here, since Balarama was here, and Krishna is going to marry again, maybe in the original, Krishna should have married one of Jambavati/Satyabhama, and given the other to Balarama.  Or in Satyabhama's case, even to Akrura/Kritavarma/Satadhandva, so that Satrajit could have been saved. 😈

Rest of the stuff - I agree w/ Charu & Debi - Satrajit, who for this serial was very disrespectful to Prasenjit, was overacting in grieving for him, and the bawling was just not persuasive.  Shouldn't his wife have been out as well?  And Balarama - if I were to, god forbid, ever lose a near & dear one, this serial's Balarama is the guy I'd want to break me the news - oh, so delicately πŸ˜†, w/ a death threat @ the end!!!  That last threat was really uncalled for, and paints Balarama as a tyrant 😑

Speaking of which, Debi, Balarama's helmet still looks Greek - maybe he could go into CGM and join Alexander's army πŸ˜† Incidentally, Krishna went into this expedition w/ no armor, while Balarama is fully w/ armor & helmet πŸ˜†  But I liked how Krishna teased Jambavan while telling Balarama what happened.  And this time, Krishna telling him that he couldn't lose b'cos he was Balarama's bro was sweet, & much more respectful πŸ‘

With all this, I don't mind Amod & Ramiya in the crowd.  Hey, later, why not marry Ramiya to Akrura, so that the latter is not sore about Satyabhama not marrying him? 😈  Okay, he'll have to adopt her son, but he can give her more.  I'd have suggested Kritavarma, but he seems to be already married.  Incidentally, anyone know whether Akrura, Satadhandva & Kritavarma - any of them - were already married when they wanted Satyabhama?

Vinu, you were accurate yesterday - it was 27 days, and 28th day, Jambavan conceded!  So the serial has gotten this right!!!   Only that Balarama didn't come to rescue Krishna.

Given how this serial's Rukmini has no faith in her husband's prowess, I'm actually pretty gleeful that her reign as Krishna's sole wife has come to an end 😈
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update dear and I actually agree with Vrish because I actually felt like same and hope, today the episode will be good as well.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
The episode was good, like the fight between Krishna & Jambvant. He showed full strength & authority over Jambvant. They showed how 28 days passed through sunset & sunrise in 1 epi. well, BG song was good, next we will see Krishna's 3rd marriage, waiting for today's episode.😊
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Vrish_

Speaking of which, Debi, Balarama's helmet still looks Greek - maybe he could go into CGM and join Alexander's army πŸ˜† Incidentally, Krishna went into this expedition w/ no armor, while Balarama is fully w/ armor & helmet πŸ˜†  But I liked how Krishna teased Jambavan while telling Balarama what happened.  And this time, Krishna telling him that he couldn't lose b'cos he was Balarama's bro was sweet, & much more respectful πŸ‘

@ Vrish, 

Yes, the design of the Helmet is the same, I noticed that yesterday. Only the length is a bit shorter, may be Hemant himself suggested it πŸ˜ƒ. I guess, they kept the org design of the helmet so that the audience cannot take note of it easily. πŸ˜†

I was indeed amused to see Balram trying to break/shake πŸ˜† the hill with the mace.

Yes, that dialogue by Krishna to Balram was very nice!  β­οΈ 
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My thoughts-

(1) >>n the end, I was puzzled about Jambavan recognizing Krishna as Rama due to his being defeated, even though it's authentic: Jambavan never witnessed Rama's physical strength - except for the occasion that Rama kicked Dundoobi's corpse the same distance that Vali did.  Rama was not a physical fighter like Hanuman or the Vanaras were, or like Balarama and Bhima are now.  So how does Jambavan interpret that Krishna was Rama?  Could have been Hanuman in disguise πŸ˜†>>>

I think I have read about this somewhere (not Bhagavatham - maybe Narayaneeyam). Jambhavan does recognize Krishna as Rama from his mere Physical Strength. When Krishna was raining blows on his (Jambhavan's) body, the contact of Sri Krishna's fists on his body stirred old memories in him. In the Treta Yug Rama had embraced Jambhavan in gratitude. Now  Jambhavan felt the touch (sparsh- as they say in Hindi) was the same one as the one he had experienced in Treta Yug. That's how he came to know that Krishna was none other than Rama himself.

(2) As Jambhavan's daughter, she was called Jambavanti, but her actual name was Rohini, Why have the Sagars  not used her original name till now?

(3) Most Interesting

There has been a lot of discussion on Krishna marrying ROhini and Satyabhama in quick succession, on Rukmini's reaction, etc...

The most important point is we cannot pass comments, let alone judge, with our kali yug benchmarks. Even though Krishna had so many wives, each wife felt He was Hers alone .

When Narada come to Dwaraka to see how Krishna is 'managing' with so many wives, he was surprised to find that at each of the wife's palace Krishna was present. At one place he was engaged in playing dice, at another he was conducting a yagna, etc.

There is a deep philosophical meaning behind this. When one is absorbed in the Lord's bhakti, when one has surrendered heart and soul at  the lotus feet of the lord,(as were the wives of Krishna) there can be no animosity, no sense of rivalry. When Krishna offers His complete self to each one of them why would they feel any jealously?

Edited by varaali - 12 years ago