Thursday's Update Aug 18th: TT's Arrival at Gutter

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanu for the awesome update and side comments!

Pheew! This is what I felt after watching GW and TA/T scenes...Sigh...Torture started. But liked the way both TA and T approached the problemπŸ‘. When GW was asking what MM gave Thulasi as seethanam, I was expecting TA to ask what they gave for SQ Lav😲. But he controlled and expressed that later to Thulasi. Since TA/T having strong bond, they both can fight against all these tough odds and will eventually win. With Thulz attitude of just throwing away unwanted stuffs to hear, GW will get a fit to handle ThulzπŸ˜ƒ. Can't wait for GW to get her dosage of medicine from Charu😍.

Lav really deserved that tight slap. Wow! πŸ‘πŸ‘ How dare she talk to an elderly person with no respect😲?? Now Nithesh knows that GW/L kootani is going against TA. Nithesh himself will expose Lav intension to TA one day eventhough TA knows Lav attitude very well now.

Bhuv is going to perform her dance on the day when Varadharajan is going to open this travel and Prabha is going to show his other face to his mom.

Loving Thulasi confidence and optimistic attitude to handle things! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ GO THULASI GO!
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi tanu, good title and super update.

Two MIl, both have their sons marry w/o their knowledge, still one is yet to accept her DIL and the other DIL is yet to accept the MIL... nitish's mom was nice today, especially after nitish slapped lav when she adv him to take care of lav when she is pregnant...But just as GW shouting at TT there, Lav got her well-deserved slap here.  great work of time.
anyway today T reminded me of the Tulsi at MM house, where she patiently put up with all rants and garbage, defied all pleas to run away from marrying vel and stuck to her guns and finally fate played her way to hand over her father, her admission at the college and finally her treasure-TA

So this is the acid test for T, the only difference being this time it is her MIL's house and she will be fighting for a rightful place for her beside TA and TA's self-respect.  With TA's and depa's wishes behind her, i hope she will handle this pressure (the beginning of which itself TA found difficult to put up with) in T's style bringing GW to her knees and driving out C forever...
Deepa's family a welcome relief...still feel that as deepa's mom refused to help T twice, she may have to face some music before happy business days for deepa's father...
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da tanu for the update and thanks again for replacing me...lol...πŸ˜ƒ

WOW...it was not a warming  welcome but a warning welcome for both TA and T...
rofl TA staring at T and dragging her and asking her like a kid was funny...and thulz convincing him considering their future and timely help by puvi and sudha and then feeling for it ws nice😳

oh sigh...why only one slap for lavanya...ithula ellam we dont need any discount..come on nitish are u keeping it in stock for later use...πŸ˜›

Good that Vr and family are doing well...Keep it up..πŸ˜ƒ
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!   Decent episode!    Thendral redux is in vogue -reminding early days of this series.

Good to see "Thendral" blowing across the VR's landscape, perfect gentleman who deserves this and much more. Great to see VR [at his vintage best] parenting his children life lessons - to see things [re: money] in right perspective and accord due respect that it deserves not to go overboard.

Newton's third law / Karmic effects have come into force. For every action or step that GW takes against T, the ramification will be felt by SQ. Scene 1 Act 1 has started: GW roasted T, SQ felt the effects. Asking her MIL if she needs a smack for breaking their "rules of engagement", SQ got clobbered by Nit – every shot is a "super shot".  HRH SQ is flying too high to a point of no return.  Useless MIL, instead of informing GP talks to Nit about GW "masterplan", net result is big zero.

Star of the day:  Bravo Thulz Bravo – was outstanding! Thulz's journey of life has come full circle. She has glided into "her house" under the noose of GW. The wretched woman said she never allow T an entry, in reality T has come in to her den to take bull by its horn.

Thulz staying power, patience and grit against all odds is legendary. T has twenty years of guttering experience under the watchful eyes of MM and his wife. One can see shades of Thulz of old today. She wanted to prove MM that she is not run away daughter, dug her heel and stayed in MM house against all odds.

Today, T is playing a similar role – has come as woman possessed to take her lawful place in TA family. T is going to dig her heels hankered down taking all the garbage thrown at her with a grain of salt. Amazing to see T, explaining TA about to her "look the other way" as though nothing happened when GW gutters and take the positives until she "wins" i.e.,  beat gutter into submission …. Super –o-Super.  Also it was nice to see TA defending T.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the super updates!!

Omg...The flashback along with GW's welcome dance for TT was an intense scene.  Tortures starts now for us and TT...if only we can turn back time and make Tamil convince Tulasi to stay at their house...

Why is GW being straight out rude? Her partner told her to act nice to TT...??  Imagine Charu guys...deep down she is probably burning...

I liked how TT remained silent.  Tulasi had fire in her eyes but decided to ignore GW.  I loved how she convinced Tamil and said confidently that she will handle everything till the end.  Good luck to her. 

I really hope Mr. K. will make Tamil successful with this job...and more happy scenes for TT won't hurt.

Wow what a slap to Lavanya!!! She totally deserved that today.  I hope Periappa family keeps Charu in UK now.

Nice to see Varadhan's family being happy...this Latha is another woman who just loves money...

I hope Tulasi, Deepa and Prabha are all at the function together...maybe Prabha will speak to them about Bhuvana...

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for a super fast and awesome update πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yesterday it was all sweet memories for TA but today its all bitter and horrible memories. It was very sad to see TA and Tulasi coming in with just 3 bags in hand. Also it was so sad to see T and T waiting outside Puvis house with a heavy heart. 😭

Tulasi not only punishes herself and TA but also the viewers bcos for sometime we all escaped from hearing this Gutter words from the Gutter Women. Now for sometime we dont have anyother go than to keep hearing all these things. Hope Sudha and Tulasi together shuts her mouth.

It was truly amazing to see Tulasis confidence today. I was also thinking like TA since yesterday and wondering why this silly girl is knowingly going into devils mouth. But today I was absolutely stunned to see her laughing listening to all GWs words. Tulasi does seem to have changed to a stronger women. πŸ‘

I think i get the picture now. Tulasi must be thinking that TA needs to be with elders like Puvi and Sudha in order to understand how to lead a life. How to earn money and save. How to be responsible. She must be thinking that if they are alone TA will again do such stupid things and will never goto a job or will not stick to the job even if gets one. Will keep spending the money and will get into more trouble.

So she thinks that with Sudha and Puvi will keep watching TA and will question him if he goes off track.  (though I am not sure if Puvi and Sudha will care so much for TA as Tulasi thinks)

Anyway Tulasi has made up her mind so now even if Psycho comes to konjify her darling athai...Tulasi might ask her to get out of the house as she has no business in her house. πŸ˜›

Waiting for those episodes where Sudha and Tulasi together gives nosecut after nosecut to GW and Psycho. πŸ˜†

But onething for sure for a while our hero TA is going to become dummy bcos its only ladies show for a while till he knows the truth about GW and Pscyho.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Periamma overhearing as expected did not have any effects...she and nitish did not suspect charu at all...where as GP knows Charu's intention but kept away from GW intentions...the story writer has kept this part well...
It was obvious that Periamma defended Charu but i hope she tells this to GP some...rofl...i wonder what if this lady tells about GW when charu tries to go to GW house...but then Charu might not revenge GW as her support from near T and T is reqd from her side...sigh..lets see...
i think story is picking up momentum now...
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for your super update and nice side comments πŸ€—.

It was a good epi. Awww it was sad to T&T with their flashback . Why does GW not GTH and take her SQ daughter and psycho with her 😑. How much could she insult MM and the words she uses for Thulasi and her daddy 🀒. Kumaran...don't show her much...she is yuck with her gutter dance 🀒.

Awww Thulasi...i liked her again after a long time πŸ˜›. How she handled the situation was nice instead of getting hurt by a loose lady's words, ignore her and let her polambufy all alone and become a mental for others πŸ˜›.

Awww T&T were cute outside the house...how TA kept polambufying...noo i think he rather danced there and Thulasi just laughed. They were sooo cuteee yday and today. Can i have them? 😳 Sorry Ranu, i don't want to share them with you 😈.

Loved loved the slap of Nit to SQ...very well deserved πŸ‘. She almost told to slap her MIL with slippers 😑 😑...how dare this woman 😑 🀒.

Nice scene in Deepa's house...hinting exams would be done within few days. Hope T&T attend that opening function πŸ˜›.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have a question to GW...she doesn't even have enough room in her house for her gutter dance...how on this earth she want furniture that too in lorry...is she going to put all on her head?🀒...sandalwood la furniture aam...Grrr i didnt know the wood she said is sandalwood in English so i might thitufyed this lady more in update😑...GW sooner or later Lav will come and we will play band when she arrives there...you can stay in front of your house just like today and imagine all past flashback about Lav going to her royal palace i mean GP's house🀒.

I feel like Thulasi is going to give nose-cuts only to GW and Thulasi will ignore her even if she try to hurt her...i think this is going to make Psycho to plan her last set of plans...lets seeπŸ˜•
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago