Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

18th august yrkkh wu complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys you all must be wondering what i am doing updating today na πŸ˜† well Saman has net problem and it wont let her load video's properly so u have to bear with me again πŸ˜†

Part 1

Starts of with anshu taking money out of the cupboard he hears kaki's voice puts some back rest in his pocket and starts studying again, kaki says i have bought your friend a present dadi comes and says rajshri sent these clothes for anshu make him wear them kaki says where is rajhri she says she has taken her to the doctors for a check up they leave anshu says how will i watch the film now (motu will get hit again πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†) @singhaniya's rajbana gives blessings to akshara he says that be happy and as soon as gyatri phoned me i guessd it was happy news her voice was chirping with hapiness as soon as i found out i left my work in the middle he gives natik blessing too they all sweeten each others mouth bhabhima says your dadaji is happy so is baisa she kept a pooja and congratulated you also, gyatri says i am so happy i feel like singing that song in our house hapiness is to come, they make her sit down when rajshri walks in with singing the song, varsha is also with her gyatri says we were going to inform you the news how did u find out varsha says the doctor told us the report was positive (πŸ˜•when did akshara go to the doctors with rajshri) rajshri says first i coudnt belive it and asked the doctor again and again they take akshra's nazar and rb says good news in the start of festivle gyatri says i will fast for the childs welbeing

Part 2

bhabhima says i have decided that not to eat sweets until the childs naming cermorny rajshri says we will hold a pooja varsha says this yr the festivle will be celebrated with joy in both houses, rb says me and dadaji decided with the news of the child coming we will increase everyones salery's natik says thats good for me too πŸ˜† anshu is waiting with bhola for his friends when they turn up they say we needed to get a boquet anshu says i need to repack the gift his friends say we will do that and bhola bhaiya can get the boquet bola says whats that anshu tells him in hindi and tell's him the location and says we will be over there bhola says you go i will come his friends says lets run it will be show time (anshu bigar gaya πŸ˜† banaya bhola bhaiya ka popatπŸ˜†) dadi and kaki congrats akshara they say when rajshri phoned we coudnt stop and we were dying to hear this news, akshara is worried varsha senses her trouble gyatri says lets sit down varsha says i will talk to my friend alone gyatri says of course, they sit at the table varsha says whats wrong in this hapiness your happty but scared akshara says its nothing varsha says you can hide it from your bhabhi not your best friend akshara says i never hid anything from u, varsha says have u asked yourself if ur happy with the new life coming akshara says like everyone i waited for this moment they show natik and he looks at akshara and senses her worried, back to akshara who says that i dont knw i feel scared and rem all old things, natik excuses himself (πŸ˜†rb left with all the old lady's) natik comes and sits and says bhabhi tell your friend to smile because what girls are thinking is beyond my understanding, varsha says did u hear akshara says tell the people who wished beside smiling i have loads of work, varsha says did u hear natikji he says yes but tell her that if she smiles she looks so beautifull, akshara starts smiling varsha says of u she smiles now u have to look after her varsha says to ananya we should leave them alone lets go (cute naksh scene😳) gyatri tells rajshri the story naksh come akshara sits down they say you should rest and not roam around, gyatri tells natik to talk to the doctor and ask what akshara needs so we can look after her properly natik rings the doctor up.

Part 3

natik says akshara is f9 just needed to meet u for a follow up akshara says what happened he says that with the pregnancy report you need the old miscarage ones everyone stands up (πŸ˜†whts the point standing up)
 natik says why are you all taking tension they will want to see the report so that the same mistake dosnt happen this time akshara starts crying, dadi tells her not to and have faith everything will be ok gyatri and bhabhima says she is right and u should stay happy rajshri while crying says have faith my child (😑why the hell rajshri crying your the mother for gods sake get a grip woman) rajshri and gang take leave anshu and friends come out of the cinema, they say it was an awsome film anshu's friends say you can watch adult films on internet too he says really his friends says seem like you watch cartoon stuff only he says no its not like that he spots vishambar, kaka, shaurya in the car but there too busy talking about akshara dont notice him he says he needs to go home @meshwaris rajshri is worried about akshara dadi says you need to be strong or akshara will break down we need to be her support, the men arrive vishambar congrats everyone rings akshara he greets and congrats her kaka conveys his wishes shaurya says me and anshu will be uncle's i wil be the best uncle and pamper my nice nephew a lot after all uncle is a sweet relationship (true i am first born and pampared by uncle a lot 😳) they also congratulate natik says eat some kheer akshara says no the smell is putting me off natik says ok, akshara says i know u and the whole family is with me and my baby but i am still scared natik says i understand being scared but letting that take over you isnt good ends on there faces

Precap: all the family at the hospital gyatri says to natik this doctor isnt good she coudnt save akshara's child last tym

it was a good epi i felt like throwing smething at rajshri annoying lady 😑hope we dont see her tomorow anshu is completly gone bad πŸ˜† gyatri made the doctor bad cause she coudnt save the baby that was luck or shall i say in cv hand πŸ˜†

sorry for spelling error mistake dont forget to press like button to thank me πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks    for  the   update    mariam πŸ˜Š  munna  ke   alava    baaki    sab   bekar   tha πŸ€’ loved   munna😳
Abommi thumbnail

thanks yaar/..

lovely update

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks mariam for the awesome update

just loved the way naitik is making akshara understand that she doesnt need to take the fear over & above everything

yes, rajshri has to go on a long yatra-----not to be seen by akshi & us too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
when i saw ur update.. i was like.. kal toh thurs tha πŸ˜†
thanx fr the update!
these net probs na... really they suck up ur brains!!!

btw btw btw... fwding ur di;s reply...
we have got a solution... n i m VERY happy!!! :DDD

we can now say... tu saer toh hum sava saer 🀣 😈
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the beautifully written sweet update mariam di...enjoy ur updates like anything πŸ˜›πŸ€—
RINSE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its nice that akshara got a superb hubby like NAITIK
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agar gayatri interfare na kare to koi problem na ho ab use dr se bhi problem hai...🀒naksh scenes kitne cute the...πŸ˜›