Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,

Well past few hours a lot of arguments have been going between few anandi supporters and GAGA supporters...I understand that people are taking these discussions personally and some of them are hurt by this..their is no point to discuss and argue when things are not taken as fun...after all characters in BV are fictional...Anyways I thought I will open this thread where we can discuss openly without hurting or getting into unwanted arguments..

I see also Anandi supporters arguing with each other...All anandi supporters want her to achieve something...some get frustrated when it does not happen, some wait patiently...

Lets discuss our views freely and take arguments in a healthy way..Everyone here is allowed to express their views and points about any character in BV...their will be counter replies and I wish everyone takes it in the right sense and enjoy discussing...

Anyone interested can start discussing in this thread

vasuja
umm...moi lubh anandi for her starting from OMM in the school!!😍
ab baas kudh ki padhai k baren main soche toh khushi thoda aur khush hogi!!😃
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Yes Vasu.  You are right.  Anandi supporters have been quite fair in their assessment of her.  they do not just glorify her character but also offer constructive criticism on how the CV's should portray her when progress and growth is slow. 

We also get frustrated when she is nice by default.  We also predict how she will let GAGA off scot free without any punishment.  We also are angry about the non progress of her education.

in fact, now, I am also upset about a recent article that cites a prediction of TRP's sliding due to the Anandi Social Seva track!!!!  this is so ridiculous and I think also accounts for the recent increase in GAGA scenes because they think that romance even an illicit one at that will counter any slide in TRP's.  My opinion is that TRP's will slide due to the illegal romance track because people are gagging at those scenes.  It's like being party to something illegal.  Simply distasteful.

In essence, criticism of GAGA has been because of the adulterous relationship and subsequent choices made by the illegitimate couple.  Our criticism has not been based on chemistry or how hot they look or how dazzling their smile was in any given episode.  It is based on the actual plot and characterisation put forward by the cv's. 

As much as this is just about a fictional show and as much as this forum is not actually our real lives, it is still very much a part of what we all engage in every day, which in essence does make it very real.  Our opinions on the values, right conduct, and morals portrayed in this show is very much a reflection of our own frame of references.  Any denial of this by saying it is 'time pass' or for 'entertainment only' is a cop out for taking ownership of said opinions.
I love this FreeZone. 😛 Before I write anything, first let me write the warning.
"Read my post at your own risk, I am not here to hurt anyone's feelings or judge some unknown person on internet"...
Based on Annika's post I see today Sumitra is learning to read and write. Waiting for the update to see what happened. I am ok with Anandi teaching adults, but at the same time she should concentrate on working towards her degree too. 
loved todays episode! starting education with OM was good. and Sumitra is the first student. 😊 too good to see that. but they must show A also studying simultaneously then it would be a interesting track.
Annika, Antara: Please stop posting in the Jagya thread. Join here and let has fun in FreeZone.
Sumitra is the first student. Nice 😊 Now waiting for dadisa to come to school. It is never too late to learn. I can understand why the parents or grand parents resist in learning anything new. This summer had taken ipad to my mom and mil. They didn't feel comfortable to operate it. After my persistence they learnt it and now they write emails to me. I tell you it is such a wonderful feeling. I can see how Anandi will be so happy to see her mil read novels and then discuss it with her.

Creatives if you are reading the forum, please focus on Anandi's education track as well.  Samaj seva is all good, but Anandi needs to earn bachelor's degree. I am not expecting her to do masters and phd, but want her to be a graduate and then be independent (actually earn for her living).
Originally posted by redapple1

Annika, Antara: Please stop posting in the Jagya thread. Join here and let has fun in FreeZone.
Sumitra is the first student. Nice 😊 Now waiting for dadisa to come to school. It is never too late to learn. I can understand why the parents or grand parents resist in learning anything new. This summer had taken ipad to my mom and mil. They didn't feel comfortable to operate it. After my persistence they learnt it and now they write emails to me. I tell you it is such a wonderful feeling. I can see how Anandi will be so happy to see her mil read novels and then discuss it with her.

Creatives if you are reading the forum, please focus on Anandi's education track as well.  Samaj seva is all good, but Anandi needs to earn bachelor's degree. I am not expecting her to do masters and phd, but want her to be a graduate and then be independent (actually earn for her living).
Love it Red!  Simply love it.  how empowering for your mum and mum in law!  Thanks for sharing that tidbit with us!  I am getting one for my 5 year old this weekend.  She has leaned so much from the apps on my iphone that i think she would do much better with writing skills and such on a bigger surface.

Education is not only empowering but also bonding, as in the case of you and your family and the link now formed to communicate via emails!
I know Pari, it is very important for our kids (staying so far away from our loved one's) have bonding with their grandparents as well. Earlier my mom had to wait for my dad to turn the computer. She was so dependent on him. Now she comes online, chats with my kids. My Mil writes email to my daughter. Now both my mom and mil know how to operate ipad and computer. 👏
@redapple

Don't worry. I will not post there again. The person concerned made it clear he did it to create flood of frustration and fights. I won't take reporting or warning seriously. Rakhail hai toh hai, aur legally married hone tak rakhail hi rahegi aur legally married hone ke baad bhi yeh sach toh rahega hi, ki woh kaafi samay tak rakhail ki tarah rahi! Pehle rakhail thi phir biwi bani! That's the fact. And I leave it at that.

I have no hopes from this serial now. I waited for the whole week thinking they should show something right. It's always going to be about unbearable Singhs, Anandi will always be fondled by others and spoon-fed. She's always going to be dependent on Singhs and do nothing on her own! 

Sorry to say she will remain a parasite always. 

I am seriously thinking of quitting the show and the forum. It's become frustrating seeing how they are fooling viewers!
Hi all I am loving the discussion..here...Sort of feel relieved and free..Yet to watch epi and read update... will join u guys soon...