Posted: 12 years ago
I know Annika, the creatives are testing viewers patience. They seem sadistic, don't want to show the lead successful I guess. Once in a way they can show Anandi doing correspondence course, rather than her staring some book. We don't know what she is studying? I am ok if they show her working during day at school and then during night show her doing online course. I am assuming there is online education in Jaipur...
I will be patient because BV creatives have been good so far for past 3 years they have shown awesome tracks and def. they will show this eventually as a successful track.

But htey are also known for dragging and they do drag so its not a show for those who are expecting HUGe changes in a jiffy. Thats so not going to happen.

So I am going with the flow.

If it gets too boring I just skip parts and thats that : )

but Anandi is my shehzadi so , I love her to the core and I cannot take any criticism.

period. 

Future:
They are going to drag this for a month or so now , with gauri finding lawyers etc.
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Future:
They are going to drag this for a month or so now , with gauri finding lawyers etc.

😲 For a month... Yeah looking at the rate they drag the episode, one month seems right.. I guess we are all hoping to see educated and independent Anandi. Over the months she has gained self confidence which is wonderful to watch. Now she has started teaching adults which I think is a wonderful job too. Now the next step.. Anandi in graduate clothing with graduate hat on and giving inspirational speech to other graduates. πŸ˜ƒ
1 month...frds u r underestimating cvs capability!!

i wont be surprized if they will drag it for 2 months!!🀣
yeah apple I mean , they will drag it. So I remember what I used to do. When it would get beyond tolerance, I used to stop watching and then catch up all the episodes on a weekly or biweekly basis. This way it was very fast for me.
Like the teepri track. I did not watch it. It was too much for me so I caught up with it like after 2 months of missing BV.

But expect it to drag They would so want to drag this story for another 2 years right. BV is their flagship show and they would want it to be a great running one.

Smita bansal said in an interview, that they are not worried about TRPs as they have seen teh highs and the lows and balika vadhu being what it is, i am sure she means it.

but personally I  loved the episode.

its much much much much much muchmuch better than Anandibeing depressed over jagya, track. Remember those days. how frustrating it was. Atleast now she has that spark in her eyes and seeing her like that makes me feel happy : )
ohho.the teepri track!!
OMG...kya soch k woh track cvs laye the!!

one more...i didnt like mahavir singh's track also!!
I know kushi , the mahavir singh track was the worst just after the teepri track. I mean seriously if we look back , is this track better or worse.

I say better

so I enjoy LOL : )

yeah...better than teepri track...ROFL!!

but in mahavir singh track...it was quiet noticable that it was added which was not a part of original script!!

like...ds did mentioned that...shyam's father had the dusmani with ds's hubby also...but see...in mahavir singh track...it was shown that her hubby is dead before her entry in jetsar...and many more bloopers like this!!

which irritated me like hell!!
IMO the worst track was Tausa terrorising Sugna's kid. DISGUSTING to say the least! No message nothing. Cheap drama, cheap masala, cheaper thrills!🀒

Dragging is okay but making a mockery of serious things like education, literacy mission and social change is unwarranted. I can't bear to see such serious things being made a joke.

It's better they keep using festivals as an excuse to drag the serial. Janamashtami aa rahi hai, aagey aur bhi tyohaar aayenge. Keep making Anandi do all rasams. 

That tamasha is still okay. But tamasha and mockery of social change is not done.
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I will be patient because BV creatives have been good so far for past 3 years they have shown awesome tracks and def. they will show this eventually as a successful track.

But htey are also known for dragging and they do drag so its not a show for those who are expecting HUGe changes in a jiffy. Thats so not going to happen.

So I am going with the flow.

If it gets too boring I just skip parts and thats that : )

but Anandi is my shehzadi so , I love her to the core and I cannot take any criticism.

period. 

Future:

yes suchi

even i believe it won't end that soon. there are many things for which the show will be dragged for 1-2 more years

first they must show A's success and further her decision to settle in life finally😍 (hope a new guy enters her life by then )

J-G's struggles and their final life whether they will be together in future / separate (any thing can happen with these BV CV's; right πŸ˜‰)

fight for Nandu's child marriage and i think it will happen in the coming episodes as well. and also what his future is and how will he be shown (a grown up Nandu - better not to show like J's character πŸ˜‘)

Sugna - Shyam's life i.e mainly Varun's treatment and all. 

Phooli n Gulli's track are also there after all they are also a part of this serial. 

after all this how will the singh family be in future? DS, BS, BG after education?πŸ˜† 

and the entire village people? what developments will occur in the village (if they would have supported A by that time; and we know it is going to happen but with lot of hurdles as shown now)

and ofcourse the final cause after education i.e stopping Balvivah 

(i may have missed few characters or issues but these are things which BV CV's might cover after leap for again 1-2yrs at max. don't think any one can see more than that. πŸ˜†)

the present track itself may be dragged for 1-2months as u said. πŸ˜‘