Posted: 12 years ago
I felt the epi was slightly boring...They could have shown Anandi studying...But it did not annoy me...BV is known for its drag fests...As much as we all love to see Anandi in college...if you see it is a financial issue for CVs...Anandi in college means new set, new character and new clothes...It sounds stupid to us, but yes every penny is counted in show buisness at time...they are at times penny wise and pound foolish.

The focus will never be completely on Anandi any day in BV...BV's success was not plainly Anandi...every character has importance in BV...if they take Anandi to city that would isolate jetsar...Then JAGA, Anandi and jetsar will be parallel tracks... The focus is on Anandi...all other characters in Jetsar are just supporting and hanging around, becoz they can't dismis anyone...I am not saying that Anandi should not go to college...but Cvs will do it only when they get pushed for TRPS...May be they have that for future and are just dragging and riding on the TRP wave...Once the TRP starts dropping badly, anandi going to college will get introduced..

As I always said BV CVs are not here to do service, they are here to make money with some social message...The haveli and its people will be integral part o BV...They have invested on studio, set and actor contracts...All we can do is quit watching BV till it becomes interesting for us...Compared to many other shows BV is better...Hence I watch it..

Cvs have a game plan and things will be done slowly only...they will not rush and they would have decided the story track for next 50 episodes
absolutely vasu and the best thing we as a viewer can do is what my mom said,

just watch what they show and stop reacting. Its REEL and REAL lol

she does not understand WHY i get so worked up about fictional characters  : ) hehehehe
so true vasu...they know...bv has very large no of loyal viewers...for them BV became a habit...!!
and cvs r taking adv of that...proof is the recent article!!

and honestly...i lost all hopes of anandi is going coll like a regular student...seems like a daydream to me now...!!

i am hopeful to see her grad through distance...!!
thats it!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
yeah even i feel A will be shown doing a distance education side ways this educating track and samaj seva. no hope of her going to college as of now as per the track is going. ðŸ˜”
@Vasu

Anandi is the lead and I think it is high time she got full importance and came into her own as lead. Other characters are important but we all know over-focus on DS, her youth or Bhairon/Sugna etc. did not do the serial any good. Last year's TRPs show the story.

If they can't send her to college then at least show her doing a correspondence course. BTW I don't think they are that kangal. If they can show havelis of Pratap and Shyam then why not show Anandi's college? In fact they can use the same medical college set for showing Anandi's college. Viewers don't notice everything carefully!

If it's always going to be about Singhs only then nothing can help. Yes other characters are popular, but Anandi was definitely more popular on her own.

Social work should not look like ladies' kitty party or evening gathering at some chaubara!🤢

It's not kids' play. And CVs need to realise that Anandi has now grown up. Either they should never have taken a leap at all or if they have taken a leap and yet another leap then give some maturity and self reliance to the character. Anandi is still treated with kid gloves.

Not taking anything seriously. It is only a serial that too on a channel like Colors which has made a mockery of issues in other serials. I leave it at that and I feel sorry to myself for taking it seriously or writing on a forum, which this (or any) serial does not deserve. 

Annika chill yaar...

I agree they are not kangaal, but they will try to make their 1 rupee work as far as it can...I don't deny that it makes mockery of many relevant issues, but that is the way it is gonna be...The sad part is inspite of all this i find Bv much better compared to other shows...

Anandi as a leading track will only be interesting if the track has pace and vigour...But if the pace is built in then the show will end soon...That is the problem with daily soaps...In the chakkar of keeping the serial going on for a long ime, story is taken for granted...
@Vasuja

I can finally only say one thing. There were shows like Hasratein, Kora Kaagaz, Saans, Shanti, Aurat etc. in the past. They focused on other characters too. They showed lives of lead characters' friends and even friends' kids! But the lead characters never went out of focus! It was not like they were only laughing or crying or at mercy of others.

Tulsi-Parvati were shown leaving their houses many times. But it is not like the show ignored their families or the vamps. But even Tulsi-Parvati used to remain focus or center of the universe. They were not just reacting to others.

This show is only slightly better than Chandrakanta, which totally forgot Chandrakanta and her prince and started showing all other bizarre characters and their love-hate stories and ended abruptly one day without resolving anything!

Anandi has to do more than being just laado and relying on fondling from Singhs.
I think that we all will agree that Avika Gor really endeared us to BV from the beginning and what we all need to see is that same spark, spunk and magic from the current Anandi. The docility of this Anandi is actually her undoing. At one point Gehna tried to remind her of her childhood self and we saw it for the briefest of moments but frankly that is not enough. Anandi needs to be released from her gunghat and all it represents and she needs to transform back to the fearless child that knew no boundaries. If this happens, the show will undoubtedly become more exciting, more motivating and dare I say it...more watchable! Who can resist an Avika Gor type Anandi who is not only lovable, adorable but also inspiring!!!!Edited by parri814 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

yeah...better than teepri track...ROFL!!

but in mahavir singh track...it was quiet noticable that it was added which was not a part of original script!!

like...ds did mentioned that...shyam's father had the dusmani with ds's hubby also...but see...in mahavir singh track...it was shown that her hubby is dead before her entry in jetsar...and many more bloopers like this!!

which irritated me like hell!!
Khushi,woh   2nd episode of BV dadisa said to basant and bhairav"chaar saal ho gaye tum dono ke bapusa ko guzare,aaj bhi koi chaupaal mein unka naam letha hai toh pagdi uthaar ke.."...🤔.but  then the  cvs conveniently forgot all about it to introduce mahavir singh track..Aaaram se uss bapusa ko bahuth saal pehle maar diyaa😉
@vasu  nice name FREEZONE ðŸ˜† 😉i got confused 😛,thought kuch free mein mill raha hai...😆

Originally posted by pjyo

Khushi,woh   2nd episode of BV dadisa said to basant and bhairav"chaar saal ho gaye tum dono ke bapusa ko guzare,aaj bhi koi chaupaal mein unka naam letha hai toh pagdi uthaar ke.."...🤔.but  then the  cvs conveniently forgot all about it to introduce mahavir singh track..Aaaram se uss bapusa ko bahuth saal pehle maar diyaa😉
@vasu  nice name FREEZONE ðŸ˜† 😉i got confused 😛,thought kuch free mein mill raha hai...😆

haan...main phir se chillaun cvs pe!!😆🤣...
many times ds refered her properties as ...baap dada ki banaye hui properties before the MS track!!
but suddenly...self made property hogaya!!😆
MS track k baad hi leap hojana chahiye tha...situations v kafi the leap lane ka...but...cvs and their dragging!! 
yes it is a free zone...we can do our bak bak about bv here...without any proper topic!😉😆
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago