Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 19th Aug. '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 19th Aug. '11

The episode starts with anandi praying to the God that today she's starting a new journey so keep all well n give her more strength on the other side jag n gauri was also praying that after so much mess today is the new day of thr life , so bless them so that no problem will enter thr lives.

Anandi takes blessing from every1 before leaving...DS bless her n says that villagers shud understood, basant bless her to keep on determined in her abhiyan , bhairon bless her to be happy n confident n succed in this new sphere of life, sumitra gives her curd n sugar n afer all blessing she takes her bag n DS again bless her n she leaves.

On the other hand Gauri n jag happily entering their college.

Gulli was teaching the students in the class n anandi reached, thy all greet anandi n gulli dismiss the class as its time for the next class , time starts moving , anandi rub the board n both were waiting for the students.

On the other hand gauri n jag enters the class n al thr colleagues were very angry on them , gauri tries to talk with them n make them understand that thy stuck in a personal problem , thy both dnt mean to create trouble for them n frm now thy'll do thr duties but thy replied rudely to her , that makes jag angry n he shouts on them but gauri controls him n again says sorry to them.

In the class , time passes n both gulli n anandi get disappointed as no 1 has came to the class.

Sumitra n gehna were working in the kitchen n taking about anandi n her class , so gehna gave the idea to go to the class , n thy without infoming DS goes to the class.

Break

Gulli n anandi were disappointed n gulli says that God has not listened to her prayer n sumitra gehna enters n ask to join the class, both got very happy, anandi ask gehna to go home as DS is alone but she denies as she wanna see them as teacher n student, all is well๐Ÿ˜†.

Anandi start teaching sumitra... Hindi varnmala, Table of 4 , n then sum proverbs n after a happy teaching ,all is well๐Ÿ˜†.

Break

All reaches home n then sumitra realizes that its tea time for DS , anandi ask her to join in the kitchen n thy made a super fast tea for DS n sumitra takes it to DS , she was super angry ๐Ÿ˜ก nthen sumitra throw a bouncer by saying that she has joined the class, DS puts the cup n gives a super angry look๐Ÿ˜ก.

The End.

Precap: Bhairon doing masti with sumitra by making her read " Main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon".

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol...jagat always needs a female support!!
this time gauri saved him...otherwise their frds would have trashed him away!!

such a character...his dialogs r like...i am saying SORRY...what more can u expect from me!!

like dekha sorry bolke rehem kiya maine tum logon pe...๐Ÿ˜†

gauri was much intelligent than him today!!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the great update.  Appreciate it.  I hope the CV's dont start bringing in drama by making DS stop Sumi and gehna from going to school!  Grrr!!!!

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no no parri...i dont think she will stop sumitra...!!
coz in precap...bhairon is helping sumitra in study!!
so i think...ds may say that...if u would go to school by informing me...u thought i would have stopped u!!

haha...i am really thinking so +ve about ds!!
such a miracle!!
๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. hmm yes J doesn't have any patience. right from childhood his character was shown that way. he don't like asking to forgive. G intelligently handled the situation.  otherwise today there might had a fight btw his friends n him. ๐Ÿ˜ก

loved the way A started the education with OM and Sumitra being the first student. ๐Ÿ˜Š but lets c what hurdles she faces with DS for Sumitra's education.

2moro's precap is also good. hehheheh ๐Ÿ˜† B making fun with Sumitra saying those words. 

its better if CV's show A also studying simultaneously which i mentioned in another thread also.
Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
smiley96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOVED the precap..๐Ÿ˜† I guess Dadisa will let Sumitra study  ๐Ÿ˜Š
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

A nice light episode. It felt nice to see glimpses of the old G slowly coming back at least in today's episode. Hope she uses this level headed attitude in all walks of her life and stops to think of all her past actions and her future with a person like J. J as usual spineless and quick in loosing his head. Why does he have to say sorry if he doesn't mean it in the first place? His attitude is going to lead him no where.

Nice moments of Sumitra and Gehna being the first students of the class. A good beginning towards a more educated village. Glad to see Anandi happy and filled with new hopes and self confidence. 

The precap was so cute.
atominis thumbnail
Blah episode! 

Anandi's whole education campaign is a joke. Wow! People can learn alphabets and write idioms and sentences in just one class! Mast hai!

Gehna already knows a lot and need not come to school. Great logic. Wonder why education boards make classes upto post graduate and doctorate levels? 

Jagat is such a pathetic character! Itni akkad? Such pride, ego and haughtiness?! How can he talk like that knowing fully well that he is wrong! He calls his own actions natural but why can't he understand that others have natural reactions too!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

Don't understand Gauri. She becomes sensible and rational in college. She can deal with barbs of principal or fellow students or Kunda Tai. But why didn't she show her rationality, patience and sensibility in haveli? Why lose mind there? Had she displayed patience, kept calm and played her cards right, DS would have accepted her totally and even villagers would not have antagonised her. But she yelled at villagers too! 

Wahan dimaag se kaam le leti toh faayde mein rehti!

I don't trust DS. I think she is letting Anandi do her own thing only due to Jagya's hopelessness and her own guilt for putting Anandi through so much pain. I don't think she will support Anandi forever. She is a TOTAL roadblock.

I hated the precap. So still no complete focus on Anandi! If not Jagya's romance, show romance between Bhairon-Sumitra or Gehna-Basant! Keep Singhs in focus forever. To hell with Anandi's evolution and development! Right?

Thanks a lot for the update. Guess I should stop watching this hopeless show altogether and only read updates. Everything is handled with kid gloves here!

andv thumbnail
@Anu, I was also taken aback with the heavy duty teaching from alphabets, to math to proverbs (full sentence). But i guess since Sumitra claimed to be a little educated prior to joining the class they portrayed it in that light.

A telling Gehna not to study further was silly. But I hope they showed it in order to make A realize that she herself needs to study and get trained further before starting a full fledged siksha abhiyan.

I am so fed up expecting something logical from the CVs that I have left any hopes from them. for me its better not to analyses the present track coz its only going to make me more upset.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Annika,

U totally ripped it apart i know it wasnt a good episode but it wasnt bad either, atleast the screen tym for JAGA was less.

I know the ay they are approaching this hole village education drive is a bit contrived, but i dont think they can drag it further , they cannot show her teachin people daily.

Though we both wish it should have been her education 1st than others.but what has been done cannot be changed ,now i just dont want any family problems in the haveli dadisa opposing or any related drama.

WIsh they could have spend more tym, on Anandi gettin some type of counselling and drawing her lyf plans , still wshful thinking.