19th Aug 2011 : - Krishna Ji marries Satyabhama.

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Guys...I am here again with the written update...

The episode starts with Krishna Ji en5tering their Raj Mahal with Jambvanti and Balarama. Revathy was happy to see all of them. Krishna Ji asked about Rukmini from Revathy and her smile faded and from the other corner, Rukmini says that I am here, and there she was standing with Pooja ki thal and said that she wants to welcome her sister in Dwarka. She did the Aarti and then, Revathy, Rukmini and Jambvanti went inside.

Balarama now ask Akrur to call all the people of Dwarka in Rajya Sabha, and akrur left from there. Krishna Ji and Balarama were sitting and all other people were standing there, and Akrur announced that he demands a strict punishment for Satyajeet as he has accused Krishna ji and all the people were also supporting Akrur, but Krishna JI said that Satyajeet has not committed any crime. In his Rajya, everyone is allowed to ask for justice and under those conditions, anyone will behave like this and if they will punish Satyajeet today, then no one will ask for justice in future. Krishna Ji call him and gave him the gem but Satyajeet was feeling very bad and thus, he started crying and held Krishna Ji's feet and was asking for sorry, But Krishna Ji said that its not his fault because he has done all this in his lust for money and power. Now, Satyajeet said that he doesn't deserve this gem and it belongs to Krishna Ji only, but Krishna Ji said that now, he deserved it completely and the gem belongs to him but he again pleads and Balarama nodded so Krishna Ji took the gem from Satyajeet and gave it to Akrur but he said that keep it safe.

Satyajeet was in his house, when his wife came to him and asked him that what happened? He replied everything is fine and nothing can be more perfect than this, and he praises her by saying that she is more intelligent than him as she has recognized Krishna Ji. He has forgiven him and he has given the gem to Krishna ji and they started 5talking about Satyabhama's Swayamvar. Now, satyabhama is shown and everyone was applying Haldi to her and her parents were talking about the boys coming tomorrow morning for Swayamvar.

Krishna Ji was playing the flute and was looking very worried, Now 2 boys are shown who are talking about satyajeet, Satyabhama and about the gem that they can demand it from Satyajeet after the marriage. Krishna ji were shown very worried.

Now, 3 boys enter Satyajeet's house and he was welcoming them. Satyabhama is getting ready in her room. Her mom asked her that y she is not ready yet? But she replied back that she is confused about what to wear as she wants to look beautiful today. Here, one boy asked about the gem and satyajeet said that he has given it. All of them were shocked to hear that. Now, they start accusing him by saying that he has been so stupid by giving such a wonderful gem. One of them asked him that what will they get from here now, and satyajeet is shocked to hear this. At this time, satyabhama enters and satyajeet said that he is giving his daughter to them, isn't it enough?

But the boys replied back that he is not the only one who has a daughter. All 3 boys said that they want to leave but Satyajeet starts pleading them. But they were not listening to him and then, Krishna Ji came there and he brought the gem too, he gave it to Satyajeet and ask him to carry on with the Swayamvar. But satyajeet said that no, all these boys are here for the gem and not for her daughter. He said that every father wants one eligible boy for his daughter and in this world; no one can match with him and he ask Krishna Ji to accept his daughter as well as the gem and he promised that if Krishna Ji will not marry with Satyabhama, she will not get married for her whole life. Satyabhama started crying and Krishna Ji said that its possible in one situation only and it seems like her daughter is not ready to accept him as her husband. She is still crying and if she will smile and put the garland in his neck, then only this marriage is possible. Satyabhama smiled and Krishna ji nodded. She took the garland in her hands and then, placed it in Krishna ji's neck and then, touched his feet. Satyajeet and his wife were happy.

Sorry for all the mistakes.

Preet

thanks, anyone knows who played jamvabati?

Thank you preet. WIll comment later- after seeing the episode, but as Vrish pointed out in another thread, this seems bakwas...
totally fabricated, lord K acquired two wives at one go and then came back and there was a decent gap between his marriage to  rukimini and those two
i guess sagars want to cash on janmastami, they should have planned it properly then, showing rukmini track a bit earlier and  not bringing imaginary stuff
hey Preet ... Just saw u here ,'doing WU!! Thanks *thumbs-up*
(thumbs down 4d show)

I agree with the person above my ... Sagars jst wanna mk money on Janamastami Episode
But for that y do need to rush???
Y cant they celebrate with 1 wife of Krishna?
@ hi parina, the more the merrier
Loving your Updates, Preet! 👏 👏

It was an ok-ok episode...  Showing Rukmini's puzzled (somewhat 'sad') reaction in the beginning and afer that, showing her ready to welcome Jambvati with the 'thaali' is Sooo Ordinary! 👎🏼 It is like a daily soap! Not in the standard of 'Krishna katha' in any way 😔 ... 

In the Rajyasabha, Krishna's dialogue about 'Justice' was good! ⭐️   But again, overacting by Satrajit, by crying too much without showing any 'genuine emotion' 👎🏼... (Actor selection is So Wrong by the Casting Dept.!!! 😡) It semes as if he is just 'acting' to ask for forgiveness from Krishna ...

And now, what do I see in the crowd???  Ramaiya again!!!! 😃  This time a bit convinced and then... Yes! Fully Convinced about the 'Mahima' of the Lord and at last saying 'Jai, Jai' - 2 times only!!! 😕  😕   Was it supposed to be 'The Realisation sc' of Ramaiya!!!! 😲  So Short!  😒 And without any depth!!!!  😒  So shallow! These creatives are indeed destroying all the wonderful opportunities to express the devotion for the Lord! 👎🏼

Next scene, at Satrajit's house- the way he was lying on the bed is impossible for a person who has undergone a 'realisation' in the prev scene!  😕 Again a fault from the Direction...

Satyabhama actress is just ok 😊

The members are correct, Creatives are in a hurry for the Janmashtami Sp. ep... The charm of the incidents are being lost  😔 only because of the excessive speed of the storyline.
Thanks for the update Preet, this epi lacked depth, looks like they were in hurry to compelete certain Shyamantak mani's track.Rukmini must be wondering, every time Krishna steps out he either he gets into a problem, solves a problem or gets a new wife for himself. At least they should have shown some time gap between all the marriages, like the original story.  Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
For the original account of what really happened after Jambavati's marriage, see here.

So, the distortions are back again.  After birsmirching nearly everybody in the serial, the CVs are now here to whitewash the roles of Akrura & Kritavarma.  No mention here that they were the suitors of Satyabhama, and that they had no interest in the gem, only Satyabhama.  Instead, they made it one about some billy joe blows from Podunk coming in due to their greed for the gem.  And if they do name one of them as Satadhandva and show him murdering Satrajit, it'll just be a continuation of insulating Akrura & Kritavarma from their reputations.  After all, if Krishna accepted the gem, either b4 or later, how does it get stolen after Satrajit is murdered?  Or will Satrajit simply not be murdered?

The first part - they made it a perfect saas-bahu scene the way the maid first revealed that Balarama & Krishna had returned, and then mentioning that Krishna was about to enter w/ his wife.  Not even new wife, just wife!!!  Helllooo, have you noticed that Rukmini is right there, and if anybody is Krishna's wife (singular), she is?  The maid could at least have said that Krishna has come in w/ a new wife, or in more detail, Balarama could have explained the matter to Rukmini & Revathy b4 Krishna entered, making it more dignified.  I don't blame Rukmini @ all for reacting in this way to the crass manner in which Krishna's new wife was mentioned.  And Krishna too showed no understanding when after coming in, he demanded to know where Rukmini was.  And Rukmini's about face - that she was out to welcome her new sister - simply didn't gel w/ her previous reaction.

Ramiya - I'm not getting it - how does finding out that Krishna was innocent cause her to cheer him?  She should still be upset that her husband's honor hasn't been vindicated: while I'm not a fan of the fictional characters, in order to show Krishna as just, I do hope they get to the bottom of who framed her husband.  Maybe make it one of those 3 suitors of Satyabhama 😈

I agree w/ Tan and the others - rushing these episodes so that on Janmashthmi, Krishna has 3 wives - Rukmini, Satyabhama & Jambavati, made no sense whatsoever.  Instead, why not celebrate it w/ different promos, one featuring Balarama, one Revathy, one Rukmini and even, say, one Daruk or Mrs Thomas? 😆  Aside from 'Krishna's' message being unrecognizable, the promo seems to be fixated on his marriages.

Anyway, now wonder whether they'll show the killing of Satrajit, or will they treat this Syamantaka chapter as closed & move on?
Hi Vrish, my one more input, i think most of the actors are doing quite a bad job at the moment, even if they make the story crap, sometimes decent acting saves it, but here the actors from lead roles, to the extras, simply move like puppets  who have none of their input whatsoever. I like priya as rukmini, i find her quite pretty in the attire, but she needs to work on her expressions and accents and everything else. Actually everyone  needs to work on their  expression  and accents. I mean they are speaking in a relative  suddha version of their own mother tongue may be, shouldn't they  atleast try to  sound a bit authentic. Honeslty it seems most of the actors( surely the junior ones) are here for summer jobs and making some easy money.

as it is the storyline is   fabricated, if the actors could have acted a little better, atleast it would have salvaged the situation. It looks like everyone is ACTING. I liked Vishal so much coz his smile, but he really need to buk up,  seeing him doesnt give the feeling  i am watching lord K, it feels some guy acting as lord K.