Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome To the Article Archives Section Of Neem Neem Shahad Shahad

Here You Will Find All Articles Related To The Show

Refrain From Posting Comments

Thank You
Posted: 12 years ago

Neem Neem Shehed Shehed gets its leads

Neem Neem Shehed Shehed gets its leads

Creative Eye's Neem Neem Shehad Shehad on Sahara One gets its leads...

Tellybuzz was the first to report about Creative Eye's upcoming family drama on Sahara One titled Neem Neem Shehed Shehed with Gujrati backdrop.

We have earlier reported about a few names that will feature in the show like Vidya Sinha,Surendra PalAnita Kulkarni and Pankaj Berry.

And the latest we hear is about the four finalized protagonists of the show, "A relatively new face Anas Khan, last seen in Star Plus' Saathiya, Abhishek Sethiya who is a renowned actor in South, Khyati Mangla who was last seen inSony TV's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai and the known and popular face Amrapalli Gupta ofColorsAgnipareeksha Jeevan Ki Ganga will be seen essaying the lead roles in the show."

Apart from these names veteran actor Falguni Desai who is currently seen in ColorsSasural Simar Ka will be essaying Usha in the show.

Hitesh Dave has also been roped in to essay a vital role.

We contacted Falguni Desai and she confirmed, "Yes, I have been finalized to essay a very meaty role of Usha who always thinks against the favor of the family."

A source from the production confirms the names of the four leads.

Neem Neem Shehed Shehed will start its shoot from 3rd Juneā€¦

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh, Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Casting couch keeps Amrapalli away from Bollywood!

Casting couch keeps Amrapalli away from Bollywood!

Bad experiences keeps Amrapalli Gupta away from Bollywood...

Stepping into the dreamland of Bollywood could be called as one of the biggest dreams of every television actor. But Amrapalli Gupta seems to be an exception from the rest of the Tellydom stars as she is apprehensive of the way Bollywood industry works.

Amrapalli shares, "When I first entered the industry, like everyone, I too roamed about to find work. During those days I happened to meet a lady who promised me to help me find work. I used to be with her most of the time and once when my friend saw me with her, she questioned me for being with the lady. When I told her that she had promised me to help, she gave me a petrified look and told me the shocking truth that she was involved in female trafficking. I never met the lady again."

"After that I did a video album as well. But I was not happy with the work environment and the ambiance around me. Basically I am scared of casting couch and that's the only reason why I didn't try for Bollywood," reveals Amrapalli.

Amrapali today is content and satisfied with the lead role she has bagged in Sahara One's new show Neem Neem Shehad Shehad, produced by Creative Eye...