Chellameh

CM - Aug 22 - 26 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 2

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for updates..nothing new... everything recycled from other Rads serial... boring..boring...👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks eclat and Shree..

Omni wil be thrown out again.. She will start from scratch and grow again.. this time instead of AK, Avinash will help.. 😉

What happened to the construction business that CM set for Pearl..
kittykrishna thumbnail

Thanks for the superb updates SHREE

Ayyo Indha Pearl himsai thaanga mudiliyeee. Soodusoranai onnume kidayaadhu

Maana ketta janmam
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks all for the updates - Sathyama enakku onnume puriyala - All I know is that it seems like we are back to square 1 - Omni will get thrown out and then she will go back to amman kovil swear that in 6 months she will be queen and then... this trash will go on and on and on...  This has to be the worst Radhika serial that I have ever seen - Total nonsense!!
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks Niti for the update!!  I want to know if Radaan has any conscience or not??  How long are you going to play on people's sentiments with this little baby and how much lower are you going to go - This baby track really really needs to end - We are sending a very wrong message to people by this kind of treatment - There is a saying that you say hundred good things or do a hundred good things they are never acknowledged or appreciated but bad things like bad habits are quick to spread and slow to erase - Let's not go around spreading negativity especially by using a small baby - STOP THIS NOW!!!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya and Niti - agree with serials - 100 % I am just fed up
antha pappa vOda real parents ai sue pannanum