BV - Aug 22nd 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago
Maasa grumbling about both bheendni's being missing. Sumitra comes there with tea. She tells Maasa that she went to learn at Anandi's school. She went with Gehna to see if any villagers show up, but no one did, so in order to console and encourage Anandi, Gehna and her decided to learn from her. She tells Maasa that Anandi was very excited to see them there and to teach them. Maasa at first looks angry, but then tells Sumitra to make something sweet since she is starting some good work. Sumitra is elated. Maasa tells that even though she is going to school for Anandi's sake, she should study well and do justice to it. Sumitra is very happy.

At the dinner table, Sumitra tells everyone to eat first so that she can finish her homework. Nandu is very excited. They all talk about happily about homework. DS comes there and everyone becomes silent. Bhairav tells her about the conversation. DS smiles. She tells Bhairav to help Sumitra and to support her fully. By helping Sumitra he will repay DS and her efforts she put in to make Bhairav study.Everyone is happy to hear this. DS says if her bheendni's study well she will announce this happily in the whole village. She then feeds Sumitra kheer and blesses her. She also gives shabashi to Anandi for gaining her first student.

At night Bhairav keeps staring at Sumitra. He tells Sumitra that he is seeing a new person in Sumitra who is not afraid and crying all the time. Sumitra says she is happy that Maasa is so supportive. Bhairav tells Sumitra to get her books out. He then makes Sumitra say that she loves him a lot. Sumitra does not realise this at first, but then she does and starts smiling. Anandi sees this and is happy.

In Mumbai, some patient is being un-co operative with Jagat. Jagat is very short with the patient. Gauri observes this and comes and consoles the patient. Jagat is mad. Ga-ga go to eat dinner. Jagat opens his box and sees that Gauri has packed a sandwich. He starts showing his frustration over this, but Gauri says she didn't have any time to make proper dinner. They keep arguing over this. Finally, Jagat calms down and eats his sandwich and consoles Gauri.

Precap : Anandi teaches the villagers and quotes a puzzle and asks them to solve it. Daadisa comes there and chup-chupke observes this...(she looks so cute!)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

students' numbers r increasing!!😆
ds will join them!!??🤔🤣

i never though that i could ever see sooo sweet ds ever!!
😆

hmmm...mumbai main food romance chalu hai...!!😆

where the hell is story goingyeh ekdum se bv ko kyaa ho gaya hain

jaitser mein mutual admiration society khol lo ab
honestly drama mein tabhi dum aata hain jab koi strong opposition ho,then  yahaan sab shanti se ho raha hain audiences dont like so much shantii😆
hhahah today's episode was good. loved DS in precap. 😊

Disgusted with J & G today. J doesn't have any patience to treat his patient at all. he was shouting at her, and again G has to manage the situation here😡.

angry abt dinner. he would have ordered thali from canteen😆 how silly. Dr. Jagat where are u? concentrating on patients / food 🤢
Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
Nothing happened !

Anandi, the supposed central character, stood around the dining table, served foos, smiled and peeped inside her inlaw's bedroom while they were romancing.

Dadisa, Surekha sikri is probably one of the most talented people on tv ryt now, it is easier to hate her as a tyrant Dadisa and at the same tym so easily lovable. But for me it was not a surprise, she was never evil for me just a misguided, tradition bound and some1 who was most ignorant about evils of Bal vivaah and girl education. If sum1 uided her properly she could have been a real politican and successful 1 too. What i admire about this character is that she has been pro justice not one of those real dadisa's who would have dropped Anandi just lyk that , i think for a woman lyk her , it's alwayz been family, children and husband but when a husband deserts his wife then it is overboard. She mght also be guilty of bein responsible of what happened with A.

Sumitra-Bhairon, tym waste for me, dont think there was ny need for that, they could have spend those minutes on Anandi studying or atleast turning the book pages ,or best researchin on computer.

Gauri-Jaggu, i had a feelin it might go the abhimaan way, gauri's profession might cause inferiority and jealousy in J, he has never lyked ny1 doin better than him even when Anandi was around. Hope CV's dont use this to show that he s missin A , i dont want this jerk around her.They are slowly shiftin the focus on this couple , it might just end up  about gauri being slighted by Jagat at every moment and how that affects her, do v want that a big No, please it is foolish to think that an educated, self-respecting girl can still justify herself being around this selfish person

How slow the tracks r goin, gauri has still not approached a lawyer, n that article came ages ago.

Precap: What good a hindi paheli would do , teacher Anandi, teach them laws, current affairs, basic maths, spoken and written hindi language which might help them in day to day lyf, mobalize women to start their own small business and most importanty lecture them aboutbal vivaah, legal issues connected to it.

DS sounded like a cadbury ad when she asked sumithra to make something sweet.

There is not much story left in BV nowadays. J and A are separated and G has settled nicely as the illegal wife. I am really missing all the dhan dhana dhans of Jetsar. I just wish that Dean gets into picture soon. I think he will expose J and G's illegal relationship.

G will go mad. She thinks A is way back in village and can never come in between them. But nothing can last forever good or bad for that matter. 

I think G getting a mentor will be good idea. I hope she will atleast knock some sense into her.
Dadisa was very  encouraging towards sumitra and when she asked their should be 'meethaa' for dinner 😉i though CVs were going for advertising cadbury's dairy milk😆 ,bhairav putting good use of education by making his beendni write love notes..😆
jagya not too happy with sandwich and  he is so rude😡 even to mumbai patients -this guy just doesnt have the temperament to be a doctor👎🏼...🤔
loved dadisa coming to school precap👏, she will give answers to anandi teachers questions...anandi question was  "teethar ke do aage teethar ke do peeche teethar,bolo kithey teethar"-dadisa blurts out "theen" very sweetly with child like enthusiasm... 😆
Thanks for the update Priya!

Another filler episode. It was good to see winds of change in the haveli with DS becoming more receptive to seeing her beendanis educated. Her inquisitiveness might just drag her into the classroom as the precap suggests. Good to see more village folk in the classroom. Only hope they also showed A studying herself along with teaching others. I guess only the new divorce track will bring her to reality.

J arrogance is the last quality a Dr needs. G shown sensibly tackling the patient. Unfortunately when it comes to assesing her actions all that sense and sensibility takes a long walk.
Originally posted by intruderfast

where the hell is story goingyeh ekdum se bv ko kyaa ho gaya hain

jaitser mein mutual admiration society khol lo ab
honestly drama mein tabhi dum aata hain jab koi strong opposition ho,then  yahaan sab shanti se ho raha hain audiences dont like so much shantii😆
😉sabb bahut khush hai re anmol kyunki opposition wale mumbai mein hai naa😆...vaise mujhe bhi sweet DS ko dekh ke khoob shock lagtha hai,😉unn  parr chillana was good timepass😆..
but  shanti bhang honaywaali hai  because gauri wants to prove anandi characterless for getting divorce according to new promo...🤔
Let me start with positive things first. 

I think it was really nice to see DS being understanding and emphatic. Glad to see her accepting her mistakes of past, giving opportunities to beendnis and becoming more supportive. This is how ideally things should be. If old generation is softer, milder and a little more patient and understanding, then they can really motivate everyone in the house and no one feels gagged or suffocated.

We've seen her long enough as a tyrant, doing a lot of evil stuff especially towards women and spoiling her boys rotten! But glad to see her become positive. Nice to see she is not a staunch gundi like another matriarch in another show on the same channel!

I hope it is actually a good turn and not just temporary phase of guilt or adopting a milder stand.

It was a pleasant surprise to see her like this. With the power and repute she has, if she backs Anandi and her cause, she can really prove to be a positive example and a force of change in the village. I wish they show other women in village also becoming bolder like Sumitra.

Good to see Sumitra finally managed to talk to DS, without losing her mind and her voice!

Now negatives:

- Winds of change in Singh family is okay. But why no focus on Anandi? Her education? Her self study? Her seriously planning for villagers' curriculum, and social reform work?

- Why is Anandi still just being reactive or a spectator to others?

- When will she act and become a SOLID agent of change and do more substantial things than just being mollycuddled by people, people attending her classes just out of sympathy or concern for her or smilingly observing Singhs?

- Why SO much unnecessary focus on Bhairon & Sumitra?! We've seen many times in these 3 years that they are one love-dovey couple and still have ''abhi toh mohabbat ka aaghaz hai'' apirit! Why excessive focus on them?! Sumitra's ''I love you'' sequence was plain rubbish! Is this why we need education?! To do ''jora-jori'' in study room?!😡 

- Is Jagya a certified dumbo? Hasn't he been taught anything at medical college on the ethics to deal with patients?! Why new revelations of his new lows and pathetic-ness in every episode?! Why isn't any action taken against him? Why aren't senior doctors and professors seen observing him and rebuking him for his mannerless way of dealing with medical education and with patients?! Why even patients are not seen getting back at him ki humein aise bolne wale doctor se koi ilaaj nahin karwana?! I don't think patients take any crap from any doc in real life!

- Just curious - why is Gauri so sensible in Mumbai? But was unable to hold herself or keep her calm in Jetsar? Wahan akal kyon nahin lagayi? Does she have some location-related symptomatic split personality disorder? Gaon jaa kar hi dimaag kharaab ho jata hai? Why do you try to redeem her and show her ''great'' there? To make grounds for her and prove her as poor victim? To attract some sympathy for her?!

- Why so much focus on their BS romance?! It's a family show with a garb of being socially relevant. Then why this romance tamasha between a tharki aadmi and his rakhail?😡 [Keep reporting those who feel offended, yeh karne se sach nahin badal jayega!]

Are you glorifying adultery and promoting cheating and flouting all social and legal conventions as ''love''?!🤢

- Precap: Good to see more students. Curious how suddenly more people came up on second day, while no one cared on the first day! Is it a joke? A miracle? I can understand that one may use puzzles etc. to make education and learning fun and make it less tedious or daunting. But please don't keep it like a masti ki paathshaala for a longer period! Education is NOT a joke! I hope solid things are shown and Anandi is shown explaining them importance of learning in real life and practical application and uses of education in everyday life - SOONER!

Please let Anandi accomplish something on her own rather than getting others to warm up to her just out of sympathy or concern!