Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

22nd august yrkkh wu complete doctor ka drama

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with todays update here goes 😃

Part 1
Starts of with kaki searching for money as its missing daniya is helping her they cant find it anywhere dadi comes in and says whats wrong kaki says she cant find her money dadi says its missing again (when will they find out its anshu ) @ the hospital full crew is waiting with akshara when the nurse calls her she says are they all with you akshara says yes 😆she says didnt ur husband come akshara says he is here she says only he can go in with you the crew argue but the nurse says that if her husband wasnt with her i would allowed one person to go in natik says ma its rules leave it before they enter the doctors crew give them advice (😡what the hell it was so irrataing seeing them all) naksh enter the doctor she says good to see you and congratulates them and ask akshara for her file she gives it and it says new life doctor says thats the spirit,outside all crew are tensed rajshri says whats this rule first they let everyone in (😡10 people in a doctors room congo's gone mad and what rule she talking about 😆) bhabhima says there kids they wont know what to ask (your wrong bhabhima there becoming parents and technically they arent kids )

Part 2

the doctor says everything is f9 your old reports akshara gets tensed the doctor says what happeend natik says that she gets scared when she hears about miscarriage the doctor says no need now you have new life outside the crew tell the nurse they need to meet the doctor urgently nurse says paitents are inside wait, doctor says you have iron diffency so take care of that akshara says how she says by eating healthy natik says we will look after her but how exactly she says fruits, vegs i have a diet chart i will give u gyatri and crew r standing outside the door she knocks and the whole crew enter inside naksh stare at each other (😆why did full crew enter 😕 wonder if poor naksh feel embarasaed 😆) doctor says you gyatri whole crew walk up to doctor and says we needed to ask is akshara ok, doctor says she is f9 natik says you all here rajshri says to the doctor sorry we came but wanted to ask is she alright, doctor says ask whatever you want bhabhima says is there any certain type of food doctor says no she can eat everything in the beginning days but avoid spicy and buttery foods because its chance of getting acidy bhabhima says you should eat butter the childs bith is easy, the doctor says thats what i am saying but in limits go out go for walks, excercise i think you should do yoga gyatri says what she cant do yoga she has to rest 3 months doctor says shes pregnant not ill and i dont want the womans to lie down all day they can do what they did before dont take stress and dont worry akshara is in my care i know her full history (🤢are gyatri and bhabhima the doctors why dont they just listen to advice i like the doctor) anshu is talking on the phone about the film to his friends when kaki walks in he changes the subject gives his phone to her and leaves she tidys his cupboard and finds money in his pocket and is shocked, back at hospital gyatri says is everything alright doctor says yes do some tests gyatri says we did it before she says those were pregnancy ones these are sugar sonagraphy etc gyatri is about to speak natik says if the doctor is saying we will do it

Part 3

the doctor says we have to talk about risk too gyatri says we trust you and what happened last tym shoudnt happen this tym and she says we took too much of your time we should go and drags akshara out natik appoligizes and follows (😡how rude can gyatri get the doctor wasgood and nice idiot woman i feel like hitting her on the head) gyatri is yelling that we should change the doctor she didnt take responsibility last tym and this time also varsha says she is really helpfull even during ananaya delivery tym rajshri adds the same gyatri says she gave a long list natik says thats for percaution, she says she says she can eat anything yoga and all varsha says there special excercises gyatri says i have delivered kids too she should bed rest full 3 months bhabhima says exactly, rajshri says she is really good doctor gyatri says you might trust her not me and i will decide whats good for my daughter in law and rajshri says ok we will take your leave natik says to her everything will be alright (i felt sorry for congo first tym gyatri was rude and mean) they arrive home gyatri starts looking for numbers in her diary natik says whats the need of a new doctor she is well known gyatri says stop arguing with me i gave birth also and seen so many deliverys i will find the best doctor i am doing it for welbeing of akshara and the child @meshwari's rajshri says what could i say that time i am also worried after all i am her moher varsha says aunty must said it in fustration when she will be calm she will understand you dadi says rem how you got worried at varshas time it happens you get loads of thoughts @naksh room natik says i understand ma is worried she shoudnt said anything in front of the doctor that time i got worried i didnt knw how to stop her akshara say i understand everyone has there own decisions ma was saying it cause she was worrying about me natik says if the doctor changes wont u face problem she says yes i knw her from beginning and feel comfortable but dosnt matter new doctor must be nice

Part 4

@meshwari's kaki is worried where anshu got the money she asks the woman none of them knows the men arrive also and enquire, rajshri says you might gave it him she says no we filfull his every need and dont give him pocket money they call anshu he lies he borrowed it of a friend for a project vishambar says if u need it take from home nxt tym rajshri says talking money from outside isnt nice he goes away vishambar says to everyone to be carefull (😡motu lied easily when is he gunna be caught red handed) @singhaniyas gyatri informs rashmi akshara is pregnant she gets happy she talks to rama who also congratulate her gyatri says do u know a good doctor i want to do akshara's delivery from big doctor rama says ritu who studied from london all ministers and our relitives go to her gyatri says talk to her and get an appoinment for today thank you so much naksh also arrive there gyatri says rama told a good doctor she studyed from abroad be ready and once her doctor is sorted we will celebrate the festivile good there will be no worry naksh look worried ends on there faces

Precap: akshara says can i hear my childs heartbeat natik smiles the doctor says absolutly but why cant anything be heard

what a boring epi 🥱 i was already sleepy and managed not to fall asleep 😆 gyatri was annoying with the whole doctor issue 🤢 wonder wht she thinks of the new one i have a feeling she will go back to the first one why dosnt akshara speak up she dosnt want to change her doctor judging the precap another scary scene then it will be alright plz show us some cute normal tension free scenes 😃

sorry for spelling errors

dont forget to press like button to say thank you 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Thanks Mariam for the update.😊Pregnancy is a beautiful experience 😊and I want akshara to enjoy each every moment with her understanding hubby. But akshi's mom and her in-law due to extreme concern dominating the naksh which irritates the viewers to the core😡.

She always treats them especially naitik as kid and she wants to protect him in all ways😉. Well. That's good but she should not interfere in their personal life which sometimes makes naitik embarrassed.😳 Especially, in front of other people.

To the CV's show something different and naksh cute moments their magic and they want to spend with their baby which will captivate the viewer's attention🥱. And as a role model to the younger generations...  In this serial gayathri wants her munna to obey whatever she wished for and whatever she is going to wish for😡.

She should allow them to decide their chores according to their wish. Hope the CV'S will read our comments and satify the viewers.Awaiting for the next epi😍
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mini_00

Thanks Mariam for the update.😊Pregnancy is a beautiful experience 😊and I want akshara to enjoy each every moment with her understanding hubby. But akshi's mom and her in-law due to extreme concern dominating the naksh which irritates the viewers to the core😡.

She always treats them especially naitik as kid and she wants to protect him in all ways😉. Well. That's good but she should not interfere in their personal life which sometimes makes naitik embarrassed.😳 Especially, in front of other people.

To the CV's show something different and naksh cute moments their magic and they want to spend with their baby which will captivate the viewer's attention🥱. And as a role model to the younger generations...  In this serial gayathri wants her munna to obey whatever she wished for and whatever she is going to wish for😡.

She should allow them to decide their chores according to their wish. Hope the CV'S will read our comments and satify the viewers.Awaiting for the next epi😍

NO problem di 😃 completly agree with your comments i hope they show us some cute naksh scenes like you said if this gyatri moves away 😡 😆 today i felt like hitting gyatri she was so rude to the doctor and the way they barged in and were giving comments like they were the doctor 😆 i felt naksh were embarassed at that point
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam.

Pregnancy is such a beautiful experience and these CVs are killing our enjoyment in this moment by making Gayatri hyper.
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update!!
How many times did I hear the word DOCTOR in the epi??? gosh!!! why make it a huge issue? seriously. Gayathri is getting on my nerves at the moment. I will just die of embarrassment if my mother in law does it. God!! its like some sort of a rally going on inside the hospital. the whole khandan... errr annoying.
cant wait for 2mrow. they showed a scary precap... but we know the CVs... 😉
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update mariam...
g3 and rj... both irritated me like anything yesterday...
they both are impossible 😡
i hope i get a good epi... precap was confusing😭

oye,.,.
i think i m waiting for a reply :p
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks   for  the   update  mariam 😛  both  maa s   are   hopeless    and   waste  in  YR🤢
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for update..what a pakao epi..
Abommi thumbnail
hi,,,really a lovely update re...
thanks
hey precap is so sad..
pls dont create prob for the kid...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

why is G3 spoiling the mood & spirit of the show. this track needs to go of smoothly. I hope G3 is given a peice of advice by a person like nani or baisa. I think they r better of  although they r old people (purane zamane ke)

otherwise munna has to go on strong on this issue