Thendral

Thendral Monday 22nd Aug 2011

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks my dear friend Pearl for the superfast update and apt tittle😊😉.The story is progressing towards 'hard pace and past with T&t to find the truth🥱.

Puvi told TA that he can't take thuls on his bike but how come he can take his niece. Something fishy here😉. Sudha's words of encouragement to thuls show how much she cares for the welfare of T&t. But sudha charu voda'spy'ya?❓

Thuls can't even eat in that house. This is to the team don't drag and extend the sad parts where thuls is bearing her mother-in-law tortures. Useless GW.🤢😡 I still can't believe that GW would behave in a cheap manner.😡😡

I Think thuls deserves this. TA did mention about his mother. She did not listen then only way is to pay for the price🥱. It's really pathetic to see thuls position😔.  It reminds me the start of the thendral serial where thuls suffered and again' now sigh. ..My biggest question  is to the team what is the purpose of T&t being with sudha and puvi??😍 Is it to end charu's track? Psychovum'vanthachu'😉

Coming to TPS track, avaloda viralai vaithu kanna kutha poren'  Who is that person? TA, thuls or Prabha. TPS should not go against T&t. Finally D came up with new plan. D will find out the truth about thuls being B's daughter. But one thing we have to see who is going to fall as a prey for his plan?❓ For more comforts'T&t should start making their own money as for now they are living under Puvi's roof. 😔

To maintain the TRP rating and to satisfy the viewers show some nose cuts to GW.Awaiting for  the torture episodes.😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the super duper updates Pearly!!

The entire scene at Bazari's house was sad and annoying.  With all those people in that house there is no food for Tulasi?  Bazari is getting really irritating to see!!   But in a way it's good that Tulasi never ate what Bazari made...I just hope she writes her exam well.  If Puvi gave money for her lunch why does she cry to MM and Paati?  Puvi was being a drill surgeon today.  Tamil and Tulasi can take care of themselves.  The only mistake Tamil made was getting all those loans nothing else.  And what is this he can't drop Tulasi but he has to drop his niece??  Tamil seems really uncomfortable staying there and the longer they stay there the sadder it gets for us. 

When Sundari was speaking to Tamil about his bank job I got a little excited.  I have small hopes that soon he will get that job back. (He better get that job back Mr. K. Your hero has been jobless for over a year now!!)  But now I am confused with Sundari.  Her reasons for helping Tamil before and now are different.  She is helping Tamil to get closer to Tulasi and use her to play with Bhuvana.  I hope she doesn't become a negative character.

What is Dharman up to now??  And why is Sundari wasting her money??  It's best if TT stay away from both of them.

Other than Tulasi speaking to Prabha, based on the promo scenes I am not sure this week will be what I want.

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl Akka!!!😃

Mr.Puvi, petrol will go waste only if TA drops Thulasi and it doesn't go waste when he drops Pooja right?😡...just like TA always said this Puvi is going to treat TA as his adimai...etho pannatum😡

TPS also joined the list now to use TA for her sake of taking revenge towards Buwana😲...i was expecting her to be at-least true to TA but its not...sigh😕...TA is true to everyone but none are true to him except Thulasi...grr that is sad.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update and comments! Good start to the week!!

TPS: Shocker and complete disappoint. TPS, a strong willed woman wronged by spineless Doc and trashy B has fallen into the gutter league.

Disappointment #1: In an effort to get one upmanship, to settle personal scores and wreak havoc on her bete noire she is again using the help of a trash. She has given a carte blanche to D who is going to hire a woman to entrap Doc ..etc for next operation; this after the kidnapping episode. TPS wants to win at all cost - willing to use any means ... makes her no different from GW-B.

Disappointment#2: Her advising TA abut holding on to his job, giving him money ... all this "good Samaritan" acting is to use TA'n'T for her gains. Instead of doing in good faith, TPS proved to be a businesswoman when TA approached her in good faith.

PA & S: While it is ok to lecture for PA & S to talk about "work culture, do's & don'ts, guidelines  ... etc." what is need for them to tell how TA'n'T should lead there personal life. If TA has come to work underneath him in PA's department store doesn't mean he is bonded labor.. will gas not get wasted if his daughter gets dropped. Who is PA to get bus pass for T's travel?

T'n'TA: +10000. Both T'n'TA were in perfect synch. T not making any fuss about 'food' err no food, TA sitting as deadwood sprang to life wanting to drop his wifey dear @ school, hiding all his frustration as PA was doling out ... was awesome, taking in their stride as they are biding their time for the tide to change in their favor. 

TA's straight talk, although diplomatically asking D to stay away from B's mess - signals that "brother in arms" are going to be at each other's throat pretty soon ...

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Pearl Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😃

Puvi, whats this? Ur thinking now that T&T are your adimais. Thuls bike-la pona mattum petrol ellathukum money, but Pooja pona oosi-la kodupangala petrol? Ok chinna ponnu aasai pattuta, athukaaga you should have said something more. Hmm not good. I dont like him somehow, suddenly he is giving job and threatening TA bad😒 He gave money for bus, but why not for food in canteen?😕 Thulasi, All The Best for your Exam⭐️

GW, are you a mom? Ok i know this is a wrong question, still i has to ask this😡 Paavom Thuls, i think she was hungry, even TA was so😳 He seems to be very sad, pity him😔 Ok no comments about GW😡

OMG, TPS also somehow selfish😲 Huh, i hope she changes soon and helps T&T from her heart without any expectations😃 I think TA is going to get his old job back after twist (Apdi onnu varutha-nu parpom) Dharman is back, aiyooo He is trying to convince TA, TA pls dont get convinced.😳
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for your beautiful update and funny side comments 😃.

Mr. Puvi...why don't you send Thulasi and TA with your daughter Pooja to school than to college and to shop. According to you they are super babies right so that you need to give them long lectrues abt how to behave 😡...was nice to see 🤢. But he can take drop your daughter at school 😡 😡. I guess T&T were hungry and felt bad for them , TA was not able to ask anything to eat . At a point...i am getting tired of having pity for this couple 😒.

I was so happy when TPS mentioned abt TA getting his bank job again 😍. Oh no TPS should be true to TA .

Dharman...stop blah blah-ing...let TA in peace atleast from your tortures 😡.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks pearl for the update..

Today's episode seemed to me as the beginning of redemption of TA's character...after being battered and shattered, today the self-control and restraint he exhibited in the scenes with puvi and dharman needs special mention and the looks exchanged between TT spoke more than anything else and like accornn said they were in perfect sync... TA was again at his best with TPS, returning the money like a gentleman, and when he spoke abt resigning to get PF and gratuity to settle the loan, many hearts wud hv gone to him...it showed he is thinking and is finding a way out to start afresh..Great...
the best abt this track is that GW's attitude is there for everyone to see, esp TA..GW has to be admired in that she does not hide her feelings...thankfully, ignoring her chella praani's advice...
I felt it was good TT decided to move in  so T gets first hand account of all in TA's family..so when they do move out no one can say they did not try!!! Moreover Lav when she see her mother as MIL will realise how blessed she is to have nitish's mother as MIL...

Puvi and sudha of course feel that they have TT at their bidding now,..but feel it may not be for long..T may undergo hunger but TA being treated as underdog...no way...

interesting to see things progressing...
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smiles86

If Puvi gave money for her lunch why does she cry to MM and Paati? 

Other than Tulasi speaking to Prabha, based on the promo scenes I am not sure this week will be what I want.

No No Smiles, Puvi gave only money for bus ticket, not for canteen food🤢 About food he told her only to eat in canteen but money kodukala and later he gave money only for bus😲

Yes, i also only looknig forward for Prabha and Thuls scene, otherwise matta scenes are sad and irritating especially food and amma ponnu scene😡

This content was originally posted by: vjayam

the best abt this track is that GW's attitude is there for everyone to see, esp TA..GW has to be admired in that she does not hide her feelings...thankfully, ignoring her chella praani's advice...

Hahahahhaah, i absolutly agree with you Vjayam Akka🤣 Loved the line about GW😃 Yes, if only Charu knows this that she is being rude to Thuls, Pei will kill her lover😆 Charu-ku T&T supporters yaarume thevayilla to spoil her plans, GW oru aal pothum, ellathaiyum spoil panna😆

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for a super fast and excellent update! 👏

Right from the beginning Puvi and Sudha have always been selfish.

TA knows them well and hence wanted to stay away but Tulasi thought its better for TA to  get the money from his own brother and re pay it every month by working in his shop. Otherwise TA might have to work with all these illegal people like Dharman to repay the loan.

So overall what Tulasi thought was right bcos she doesnt know Sudha and Puvi well. So now as GW said they are going to make TA work as a slave and ensure they get all the 4 lakhs back soon for their new shop.

Thats why  Puvi is counting each and every penny they spend for TA and Tulasi while GW is enjoying the show.

Puvi asking Tulasi to go in a bus is bcos Tulasi can go alone but Pooja cannot go alone in a bus and its either Puvi or Sudha who has to drop her. So to make the best use of that oneday TA is at home they are asking him to work as a driver for Pooja.

TA must have thought Puvi gave her money for her lunch and bus pass but I think Puvi would have given her exact money for her bus ticket.

Overall tough times ahead for both T and T. Sudha likes only Tulasi so she might ill treat TA or whatever she offers him, TA is not going to accept bcos of his ego. So finally both Hubby and wife are going to starve the whole day.

I think after a long time TPS and TA talking about his bank job will be for some reason. After TA ,Tulasi and viewers suffer for a while TA might get his job back. Or what i think is when TA gets his job back, Psycho might kidnap Tulasi and try to make him believe that when Tulasi is not with him he got his job back 😲