BV 23rd August 2011 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
thnx in advance dear
there are members who still read updates if not watch the show
u ppl are doing a gr8 job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
all updated now :)  the end precap was nice to watch when DS comes and it hiding and listening in to Anandi teach the class and she starts laughing with everyone elseEdited by Illyria - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
episode was good. but same precap as yesterday. G started thinking so may be from now they will show the G's lawyer hunt track i think.

and J again thinking of A ๐Ÿ˜ก that too during his dinner. he will remember her only while having something to eat ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

G will come across only with those people who suffer with some problem which G also has in her life or related to her problem or what.

today the patient track. in future as per the promo / news Shivani (Niveditha) ohh god why don't this turn into good for J & G as well it will always lead to bad circumstances it self. ๐Ÿ˜”

and what ever we think of furture track something new is introduced in the story as if CV's are saying us please stop thinking abt future track stories bcoz we planned for something else. ๐Ÿ˜’

again no studying of A in this episode / the next one either. ๐Ÿ˜ก when will that track starts?  i hope they are not fooling us again ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ummmโ€ฆthe patient is the mentor??...lonely in life!!๐Ÿ˜•

I seriously hopeโ€ฆ.she is not the mentor!!

Btw how her situation is similar to gauri??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

In fact the illegal issue is a complete diff one, I think the girl was in a live-in type of relation with her bf, her bf is not married before, they didn't marry with giving false info in court(as j gave info that he is unmarried), her bf didn't cheat her, he broke up and then he got married, the girl broke all ties with her family but did gauri break all ties with her parents??๐Ÿ˜•

How all the situations r similar with gauri's situation.?๐Ÿ˜•

Anandiโ€ฆ.my goodnessโ€ฆ..how well she managed to shut up the lady!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

"chuuup kakisa" I was literally rofling at that time!๐Ÿคฃ

Really those things r happening?? Fata hua postcard means a bad news! Really

The 1st half of the promo is shown in precap, so possibility of showing ...JG promo convo also tomorrow!

swethasyam08 thumbnail
@ Khusi! i don't mean fully related but few things which G may be thinking of like the proof of their marriage which she really don't have and if have so it is illegal. he didn't even divorce A. 

so her insecurities increases again. it can also be possible for her to think he may also break up with her if won't divorce. just my guess thats it. nothing much serious. ๐Ÿ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vss08

@ Khusi! i don't mean fully related but few things which G may be thinking of like the proof of their marriage which she really don't have and if have so it is illegal. he didn't even divorce A. 

so her insecurities increases again. it can also be possible for her to think he may also break up with her if won't divorce. just my guess thats it. nothing much serious. ๐Ÿ˜†

i didnt refer ur post...!!
it is completely my thought and doubt...!!
actually...after posting my own post...i read ur!๐Ÿ˜ณ...
i didnt read ur post before posting mine!๐Ÿ˜ณ...

i just hope the girl was not the mentor as written in the articles...btw she is not nivedita bhatacharya!...
esa hua toh it will become a big blooper๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update dear. its a big help to people like me who can't watch the show daily at the scheduled time.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How slow is the serial's pacing!!

Jaggu, is such a selfish, male chauvinist pig, he remember A coz she gave him  ghee wala khana, while Gauri made sandwiches, he is such a prat who thinks women are suppose to serve , is that his parameter to judge a girl...i will hate it , if they relate it to luv, thats no luv thats selfishness and male ego who still cannot fathom a girl workin the same profession as him and not serving him food.

Gauri-Patient, Really Gauri, u were able to draw parallels so easily with yourself but did u for a moment think that it might easily relate back to Anandi too, her husband left her after 16 yrs for you, she gave her education, youth and spirit for the guy and his family...if it was not for the support of Singh family or her parent's , she could have easily been the same person lying on any hospital bed.

If it makes her question the relationship with Jagat then rather suggesting any heinous thing about Anandi , she should pack her bags and move out and for once ask Jagat to man up.

I knew dadisa's support for education was out of guilt more than the importance of education but atleast she is allowing her bheendhnis for whatever reason , thouh i feel once she too start attendin the classes , it might change her perspective.

I want someone to remind Anandi or show her importance of financial independence, maybe that will reinforce her drive for education and a profession.

I just dont want this serial to be bundled up in a nice ribbon basket with J_A together that will not prove the evils of Bal vivaah...but it might give a boost tot he under the disguise of this so called luv. Please CV's kacchi umar ke rishtey r not pakkaey rather very  very kachey and harmful.
Edited by charminggenie - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
@Kushi! ok no prob. but i think 2mro i think there will be a blasting episode of J & G convo ๐Ÿ˜ก and our cute DS's peeping secretely hehehhh ๐Ÿ˜†

btw im Swetha!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago