Thendral

Thendral Update: Aug 23 2011

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Ranuuu!!!😃

GW thinks she is super innocent if she talk like a onnume theriyaatha baby😡...Do i look like a person who splits family aam😲 Do i look like a bad person aam😲 Its her house aam as her daughter is living there😲...GW is a real mental...how on earth she is talking like some great mother that none can get..😡.

GP's wife theriyaama said one thing right...which is she said that there's gonna be a earthquake very soon because of GW🤢...My dear Lav never give up on supporting your mummy darling ok aa?🤢 you are going to win a million dollar lottery soon if you support her to the max and fight with everyone supporting your mother...

GW's dance alone is not enough to torture Thulasi nu they made Lav to join too as a moral support to GW😡...So far GW didn't had any support in that house...now she will dance more as her chella daughter is with her.

So many things can happen from here on...GW will blame Thulasi's dhosham for Lav's bounce back from her mansion...hope Mr.K doesn't go to the level to kill Lav's baby just to torture Thulasi and viewers with that same old dhosham nonsenses...pls nooo..
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Rans for the wonderful and awesome Update!👏😃

OMG, Dharman left TA just like that😲 But soon they will meet. Paavom TA has to ask other people for lift.

Why Periyappa and Periyamma keeping quit, athuvum knowing about GW plans? Cant they tell it to T&T, aama ellam worse aana approm all will come and talk Lav has such a big mouth just like her mom. I liked Periyamma and GW convo😆 But this GW is too much😡

Lav u have a big thimiru dear, soon you will feel bad for it. Pesama you can sing "Amma Endralaikatha Uyir Illaiyee"😡 Apdi enna periya paasam with ur Bazaari mom? Hahaha, u left the housee, but how will u live with GW, there is noo mineral water😆

Prabha scene was good. T&D are good and the nicknames given by Deepa are funny🤣 I feel bad for Prabha, but he is a coward, i liked Thuls speech today, hope she is always the same😃
Chaaa, cant wait for tomo episode, i wish Prabha gets some cluess😕

Btw i think Thuls and MM promo scene is not real, it has to be a dream of someone, mainly by TA i think😕 Becoz i dont think Thuls will beg MM, she can live without food for one day, yenna LS vanthapo she also didnt eat anything. I think its a dream, lets see😕 But now i think its not a dream as i wrote this in IF and whenever i guess in IF it wont happen🤣 Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for the awesome update and nice side comments!😃

GW has moved one level higher starting to threaten Lav MIL🤢. Sabash GW! your arattal and miratal now brought your arumai daughter permanently in your house👏👏. But now one more torture for Thulasi from Lav...Sigh😕...I think they brought Lav to her house to plan more torture for Thulasi😡. I remember the look she gave Thulasi when she offered juice at her home. Poor thing is going to suffer more.

I expected some reaction from GP to link that it might be Charu who would have planned this disgusting act...Sigh.🥱

SQ was so disgusting today with her stupid dialogs😡🤢. Could not stand SQ aatam these days. What a loser she is?? Fun part is she comparing her mom with her MIL. GTH Lav👎🏼. Nithesh, please do NOT go and bring Lav back to your home. TA please do NOT interfere in this Lav problem...Lets see how she is going to live in her mom house with NO mineral water, A/C, weekly beauty parlour visits etc...😉

Happy that Thulasi did her exams very well inspite of studing in the dim light in the kitchen👍🏼. But Thulz please stop supporting GW🤢. Loved Deepa when she said "Adangu Thulasi".

Prabha don't worry😛. If you know that Thulasi is your step sister, you will get all the motherly love and affection from her which you missed getting from your odukaali mom.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the superfast update😊👏. GW is useless lady.😡 I felt like throwing rotten eggs on her face😡🤢. Why this lady is always winning?😡.

Neya nana potti arambichacha….Sabash. GW&lav are definitely going to pay for their selfish behavior...🥱 Although it is a serial I really hate to see these creatures😡. Periyama &periyappa instead of talking about charu they should warn T&T.

Hope nitish never allows lavanya back into that house.  She can live with her chella amma😉.Coming to P'S Track, story moving fast now with prabha telling about his parents. Thulasi dialogues to prabha were really good.👏

Prabha is shocked to see that thuls has faced the same situation like him..😲. Sibbling talking will bring the truth out soon. Awaiting for the epi  😍… in which  prabha will figure that thuls is his sister.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the super updates!!  Your DP is so cute!

Why did Dharman leave Tamil without convincing him to stay?  Does he want Tamil out of his business as he plans to play with Bhuvana and Prabha? Anyways seeing Tamil leaving Dharman is good.  I really couldn't bear to see him today...he looked so off coming from the car...

Omg best part today was Bazari and Lavanya.  Smart of Periamma to tell her husband everything (I just hope they do something further about this) and I loved the way she spoke to Bazari!! Bazari was shocked...waiting for more appus for her.

Lavanya is a unchangable chase.  Really immature behavior today...she was being really careless about her baby and will do the same thing tomorrow too eating all that food.  I pitied Nitish, yelling and running after her like that.  Great improvement in him though on how to deal with Lav.

I wonder what Puvi. Sudha and Tamil will feel with Lavanya at that house now...how long will she stay there...?

Another exam done, how many more to go?  Good to see Deepa and Tulasi together happy...Deepa please tell Tulasi how to give more appus to her MIL.

Poor Prabha gets hurt a lot now...Tulasi and Deepa trying to make him feel better was nice.  I just hope Tulasi maintains her bold speech always.

I think there is still 2 scenes left from promo...any TT scenes for this week?
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments! Excellent episode – good writing, the last part was superb, complimented well by the BGM – the title bit @ the end..too good.

Outstanding and scintillating! WoW WooW….Look who is talking!! Thulz was awesomeness personified – has definitely crossed Rubicon and threshold, is finally @ peace with herself – comfortable in her own skin, not running for cover as she used to do. She has definitely outgrown the pain and grief caused by the vexing issue of her life and is talking openly about it with right prespective, commonsense and clarity….. What a transformation.   

The colloquy between P and T reminded couple of important episodes. T asks to P "prove that he is not cut from the same cloth as his parents" essentially captures the travails and journey of T and also reminds the college episode where she uttered the very words urging TA to marry her. T's advice to P, it is not his fault for "what his parents have done or not done" reminds TA's pep talk to her when she broke down @ her birthday - TA will be really proud of her.

The D & T banter was a revelation and enjoyable. D calling GW "Wet Grinder" ..LOL. T defending GW and wishing D that she is going to a similar Hummer er 10 Liter monster….tsk tsk …..looks like P will pair with D… B MIL for D…ROFL ROFL, Thulz will have whale of time. D was very annoying when she was trying to interrupt P not allowing him to vent his pain, grief and anger.

GW MIL thrash talking …Grr. Gosh..MIL is not match for GW in trash talking slugfest. GW has the audacity to openly challenge MIL about coming to "her house"…..SQ continuing her walk out and boycott "act"……repetition and boredom.

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks ranu for the lovely update with interesting comments...

prabha coming to the college for the form reminded me that it is almost a year then since TA got T to this college  and what a year it has been..today as she spoke to prabha i coud see TA in her..As TA adv T in the restaurant that the people who insulted them shud feel bad not TT, it sounded same as she told Prabha that his parents shud feel bad and not he..again when she tells Prabha to prove that even if born to wrong parents he is a right fellow it reminded us of when GW comes to college to insult T and she mouthed the same sentiment for herself that even born to wrong mother she wants to prove that she is correct and right person..Wow..good scene there. TA's influence in her life could be well seen today and T's integrity as she spoke for GW to deepa.
today .
Lavanya on the other hand proved that like mother like daughter...Both deserve huge slaps today and both sounded equally wretched...What will take to change lavanya i wonder...as in spite of all she deserves some consideration as she is the one resp for TT to meet and also wed (it was she who sent TA to the college in time). Today as she was siding GW, felt like seeing the day when Lavanya herself will prevent GW from entering their house...when will that be?
Tmrw i think all the promo scenes will be over..What then?
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think there's a reason behind sending Lav back to GW's house...i think something might happen to Thulasi or both mother and daughter might torture her to the max...only when Thulasi life is in danger  people like GP/his wife or Nithesh will open their mouth...so far  3 ppl know about GW's dream but only caring about their family and Charu even after knowing about mother and daughter doing dhrogam to TA...I don't want to include Joseph her as he is not going to open his mouth🤢..none bothered to talk to T or TA as its them who is getting cheated...these people knows that and Nithesh mother even asked Lav if she thinks she is right for doing dhrogam to TA...so i think they will only open their mouth when Thulasi is in danger...Whatever GW and Lav are building their self aapu by dancing too much🤢...etho lets see😕

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope the director does not do anything with the baby in order to punish Lav.

Since Lav herself walked out of Nithesh family, the best punishment for Lav would be Nithesh totally ignore her if she calls and should not come and get her back to his home unless she reforms herself. Shameless is getting served with virundhu by her shameless and senseless mom after walking out from her house. Grrr...😡

Nithesh character is not stable yet in this serial. Atleast let him be strong in whatever he said from today's episode😕. Lav has to be reformed atleast for the sake of her baby.