• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 23rd August Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46068323

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Archana is in her house getting all of the plates ready for dinner. Manav comes out of his bedroom. Archana's back is toward Manav so she can't see him. Sulochana is working in the kitchen. Manav immediately comes from behind and wraps his arms around Archana's body. Archana is startled at this and asks Manav what if anyone sees? Manav says if they see it, then let them see. Archana says Manav these days you are getting very naughty. Manav grabs Archana's arm and says Sachin and Soham are also very naughty, and asks why do you not say anything to them? Archana says to Manav because they don't need me to tell them, because I just make them understand once, then they understand. Archana tells Manav but you don't understand anything, and says I think I have three kids now. Manav asks three kids? Savita comes out of her bedroom and says to Archana are you ready to take care of your third kid? Manav says aai. Savita says to Archana it is very hard for you to take care of two kids, how will you take care of the third kid? Manav says no aai. Savita says no, I don't mean it like that, and jokes, but if you do have a third kid then have your mother take care of it. Sulochana comes out of the kitchen and says yes, yes why not Savita tai, I will have a lot of happiness. Sulochana says the more kids in the house, the happier it will be, right Manav? Manav says no aai, we actually were not talking about a third kid, and says I am actually the third kid, Archana was talking about me. Savita says that is also true. Manav asks his mother what do you mean? Savita says my Manav has grown up now like a horse, but his actions are just like little kids. Archana says to Manav, see, now your mother knows this too that you are a kid. All four of them enjoy a good laugh. Manav says to Archana tell me what is for dinner, because this kid (he is pointing to himself) is very hungry. Archana says Manav, aai has made kheer for you. (Rice Pudding) Savita says so now we will all have to eat what Manav wants to eat? Archana says no aai, it is not like that. Archana comes over to Savita and says your daughter has made sabzi for you, paneer sabzi. Savita smiles and says see, having a daughter is very good. Savita says first a daughter can feed you your favorite food, and she also takes care of you. Archana smiles. Savita says Sulochana tai, your son can change his party at anytime. Manav says what? Sulochana takes Manav's side and backs up her son in law  and says no, no Savita tai, my son is not like that. Sulochana says to Manav do not worry, I am with you.

Deshmukh House

Sulochana says to Manav I will always give you your favorite food. Manav smiles at his mother and Archana. Sulochana says to Manav and why is your wife like this, and says your wife has probably forgotten that I have taught her how to cook. Manav looks at Archana and nods. Savita is there to back up Archana and says to Sulochana, you have probably taught her how to cook but over here she has learned to make tasty food, right Archana? Archana looks at her mother in agreement to what Savita said. Manav says to Savita one minute aai. Manav says no one can make better food than my mother can. (He is referring to Sulochana Aai) Archana says absolutely not, my mother makes the best food. (She is referring to Savita Aai) Manav stands up and says my mother makes the best food. Archana says my mother. Manav says look, please. Archana says my mother makes the best food. Sulochana and Savita both try to calm Archana and Manav down. Savita says one minute, one minute, our kids are very good kids and the best kids in the world. Archana and Manav smile and hug. Sulochana also smiles. Savita says to Archana and Manav to eat your dinner. Manav sits down next to his mother(Sulochana) and Archana sits down next to her mother(Savita) Sulochana begins feeding Manav like a little kid and Savita too feeds Archana. Manav is being fed kheer by Sulochana. Archana looks very happy at Sulochana and Manav and smiles at Manav. Manav smiles back and winks at Archana. Archana is almost crying but those are happy tears.

Dharmesh's house

Vaishali, Aniket and Varun are at their house. Varun is eating his dinner and Vaishali is feeding Aniket with lots of love. Varun smiles. Dharmesh comes in the house and is looking at this from behind. Vaishali is feeding Aniket and says lovingly, just a little bit more food. Vaishali is done feeding Aniket and says good boy. Dharmesh says to Vaishali, why did you need to come to the office? Dharmesh raises his tone and says to Vaishali, what did you want to see? Dharmesh smiles and says oh, you probably wanted to see how your laadla jeeju insults your husband. Vaishali looks annoyed at Dharmesh. Dharmesh says did you see it, are you relaxed now? Vaishali says Varun beta, go take Aniket inside the room, I have put your clothes for you to get ready. Vaishali says to Varun to get ready quickly and says go, we need to leave in ten minutes. Dharmesh looks angry at the way Vaishali was treating Varun. Aniket and Varun leave the room. Dharmesh asks Vaishali where are you going. Vaishali says Archana tai's house. Vaishali says there is Janmashtami puja going on there, and you were also invited. Vaishali says but you will not go there. Dharmesh gets angry and yells, why would I go? Dharmesh says I don't have any interest in getting insulted. Dharmesh grabs Vaishali's arm very tight and says you don't even care about my respect. Vaishali says Dharmesh, what I want, who I am, what makes me happy, what makes me sad does not matter to you at all, right? Vaishali says to Dharmesh, you have never understood, and neither will you ever understand. Vaishali says Dharmesh, no wife in this world will like her husband to get insulted. Vaishali says or have to ask forgiveness like this, Vaishali says but still I am tolerating this, and I have to look bad in front of my family. Vaishali says you know why, because I can't say good things about my husband, and neither can I see him getting insulted. Vaishali says to Dharmesh, you have apologized once, and you are having a lot of pain, right? Dharmesh looks a little calmer now. Vaishali says but what about when I apologized to you for the last four years? Vaishali says to Dharmesh, I am not even in the circumstance where I can leave you. Vaishali says no matter how low life of a person you are, I will need to tolerate you. Vaishali is about to leave the room in anger when Dharmesh says to Vaishali good job. Dharmesh goes over to Vaishali and says I am a low life person? Dharmesh and asks Vaishali and what about your Manav, who is he? Vaishali turns around to face Dharmesh and says I know exactly how Manav jeeju is. Dharmesh looks irritated. Vaishali says the money that Manav jeeju has is all because of his hard work. Dharmesh says to Vaishali angrily, you are only called my wife, and says all the time you are talking good of Archana and Manav. Vaishali says Dharmesh, because today they are right. Vaishali says to Dharmesh, there is still time, please change your ways. Vaishali calmly says Dharmesh, tomorrow is Janmashtami, and tomorrow will be a very good day. Vaishali says and Manav jeeju's heart is so big that he will definitely forgive you. Vaishali says to Dharmehs to start a new life of relations. Vaishali says to Dharmesh the way Manav jeeju invited everyone to celebrate happiness with him, he has also invited you to enjoy. Vaishali says you will just need to go ahead one step. Vaishali looks sad and leaves the room. Dharmesh thinks in his head, oh, tomorrow is Janmashtami. Dharmesh thinks this means dahi handi, and then Manav will try to become a hero. Dharmesh thinks in his head, but I will not let this happen, and thinks I will make him zero. Dharmesh thinks in his head, you see Manav, how I will come and celebrate my happiness, and I will put fire in your happiness. Dharmesh has a smile on his face.

Deshmukh House

Archana, Sulochana, Savita and Sachu are at their house. They are all preparing for the Janmashtami celebration. Sachu is about to pick up something but Archana hits him and asks what are you doing? Sundri comes insdie the room and helps Archana and Sulochana with the Janmashtami preparation. Sachu goes to his grandmother Savita and says aagi, are you making a necklace? Savita says yes, for Krishna Bhagwan. Sachu says aagi, Krishna Bhagwan has two mothers, right? Savita says yes. Sachu says then how come I have only one mother? Savita smiles and gives Sachu a loving stroke. Savita asks Sachu am I your teacher, who will give an answer to all of your questions? Savita says to Sachu, I am your aagi. Sachu says to Savita, aagi, please tell me, please. Savita says what grandson did God give me? Savita says first, the smallest one who is always crying, and then the older one, who is asking me questions. Savita says I have gotten tired of this. Sachu says aagi, please tell me. Savita says ok, ok please don't whine. Savita says to Sachu to sit with me. Savita says my dear grandson, please sit with me. Archana and Sulochana are working while watching Savita and Sachu. Savita starts to tell Sachu about Krishna Bhagwan's story. Savita explains to Sachu that Krishna Bhagwan has two mothers. Savita says to Sachu, one of his mothers was named Devki, and the other one was Yashadar Maya.. Savita tells Sachu that Krishna Bhagwan had one mama(mother's brother) Savita explains that he was Devki (Krishna Bhagwan's mother)'s brother. Savita says his name was Cunce. Savita says Cunce Mama was very bad. Savita explains more about Krishna Bhagwan's story to Sachu but now we can't hear it. When Savita finishes telling Krishna Bhagwan's story, she asks Sachu some questions. Savita asks Sachu who was Krishna given to? Sachu says Yashadar Maya. Savita says good job. Sachu asks Savita what about Devki Maa? Savita asks Sachu should I give you the answers to all of your questions, and says we'll save them for tomorrow. Savita hugs Sachu and says I will answer your questions tomorrow. Savita asks Archana if the preparations for the Janmashtami puja are done. Archana says yes aai it is done. Savita asks Archana where is Manav? Archana says aai, Manav is getting the Krishna ready. Savita asks who is the Krishna? Archana says our Soham will become a Krishna today. Savita is very happy and tells Sachu that we will enjoy a lot, and says Soham will be a Krishna.

Deshmukh House

Archana, Sulochana, Savita, and Sachu are at their house. Vaishali comes in the house and says tai. Vaishali has brought Aniket and Varun with her. Varsha also comes along with Vaishali. Sachu says hi to Aniket and Varun. Archana, Savita and Sachu are very happy to see them. Varsha asks Archana where is aai? Sulochana comes in the room and greets Varsha. Sulochana asks both Varsha and Vaishali, how are you? Vaishali says I am fine. Savita tells Archana to bring Manav in. Archana says yes, aai I will bring Manav. Sulochana says to Archana listen, also go to the kitchen and get some rice. Archana says ok. Archana tells Varsha that she will go to Manav and says he is getting Soham ready. Varsha says jeeju is getting Soham prepared? Varsha sounds happy and smiles. Varsha goes to the bedroom where Manav is preparing Soham. Vandita and her daughter Munni have also arrived at the house. Savita is very happy to see her daughter. Vandita goes to her mother and seeks her blessings. Savita and Vandita both hug and Savita says to Vandita that I have been waiting for you for a long time. Savita gives her granddaughter Munni a kiss. Vandita says aai, I had a lot of work to do at home, and that's why I was late in coming here. Savita smiles. Vandita says and look, I have come here before the time of the Krishna, and says I will leave after the dahi handi. Savita smiles.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Manav is in his bedroom and he is getting Soham prepared so he can become a Krishna. Varsha comes in the bedroom and asks Manav, what are you doing jeeju? Varsha says to Manav that I will get Soham ready and says you can go. Manav says ok and puts a necklace on Soham. Manav says to Varsha that I will go now. Manav leaves the room and Varsha is telling Soham that you are looking so handsome. Soham is dressed up in his Krishna costume, and he has the crown on his head and the necklace on him. Varsha is getting Soham ready for the celebration. Archana comes in the room and is happy to see her Soham looking very nice and in a Krishna costume. Archana picks up Soham and leaves the room. Varsha is looking a little sad that she did not get to take Soham.

Deshmukh House

The whole family is in the main room of the Deshmukh House. Savita is doing a ritual on a big table. She pushes a swing of where the statue of Krishna is sitting. Sulochana also joins in and does puts a red tikka on her forehead and pushes the swing back and forth very gently. Everyone is watching and looking happy. Archana is holding Soham in her hands. Varsha looks a little bit sad and remembers a time when she had celebrated Janmashtami with her sasural. Varsha remembers Bhavna saying that whoever pushes the swing will get to have it swung in their own home next year. Varsha is looking sad to see Archana holding Soham. Archana notices this and signals for Varsha to press the swing. Varsha smiles and goes to the table and begins swinging the statue. Varsha is looking at Archana and Manav holding Soham who is looking very handsome. Varsha looks a little jealous seeing this but she still pushes the swing of where the statue of Krishna is sitting. When Varsha is done pushing the swing, Archana and Manav go to the swing holding Soham. Archana is holding Soham and helps him push the swing of where the statue is sitting. Varsha sadly smiles but claps. Archana, Manav and Soham are done pushing the swing.

Outside the Deshmukh House

The whole chawl coloney is standing outside their homes. Savita and Sulochana are also standing outside their home. Sachu and a few other of his friends go down the steps. One of the boys who is one of Sachu's friends, asks Sachu who will break the handi? Sachu says my baba will break the handi. Sachu tells his friend that my baba is a hero, and says no one can beat him. Sachu's friend says your baba is a hero, but what are you? Sachu's friend asks Sachu do you have the courage to break the handi? Sachu does not say anything. Sachu's friend taunts Sachu and asks Sachu why have you become quiet?

Outside the Chawl

Sulochana and Savita have come downstairs to where most of the people are. Sachu goes away from his friend and goes to his grandmothers. Savita comes over to a man and tells him about the Sharbat car and says that whoever will come here should be given Sharbat. Savita asks him if everyone does not get it, then tell me. The man says ok, I will do it. When the man leaves, Sachu goes to Savita. Sachu says aagi, aagi please listen to me. Savita says yes. Sachu says aagi, I also want to break the handi. Savita smiles and says good job. Savita tells Sachu that for the kids I will get a separate handi for you to break. Sachu says no aagi, I do not want to break another handi, but I want to break that handi. Sachu points to the handi all the way up high. Savita asks Sachu that high, how will you break it beta? Sachu says no aagi, I will break it. Sachu explains to Savita that my friends have challenged me that if I will not break the handi, then they will tease me. Sachu says also, baba will be there to help me. Sachu begs and says please. Savita says to Sachu, listen to me, let your baba come, and we will think about it later. Varsha comes to her mother, Savita and Sachu. Savita says to Sachu, look who has come. Varsha smiles and says very nicely, Hi Sachin. Sachu says hi. Varsha hugs her mother. Vaishali has come along with Dharmesh, Aniket and Varun. Savita is happy to see them. Vaishali and Sulochana also hug. Vandita also comes with her daughter and hugs Sulochana.

Outside the Chawl

The whole chawl coloney has gathered up now. The handi is tied up very high. Savita now yells everyone listen, listen, ladies and gentleman listen up. Savita has now gotten everyone's attention. Savita says this year we have our handi tied up just like the previous years. Savita says every year my son Manav breaks the handi. Savita says but I want someone this year to compete with my Manav so that it will be a competition. Sulochana, Vandita and Varsha smile. Dharmesh looks unhappy. Savita says and whoever will show this courage and will break the handi will get 10,000 rupees! Everyone starts clapping and shout YAY! The whole family including Sundri is clapping as well. Dharmesh, however is standing there looking angry. Savita asks is there anyone? Two men from the chawl are standing there. One man tells his friend leave it, who will compete with Manav? The other man says to his friend you are right, trying to compete with Manav means we will lose. Vandita and Sulochana look at each other confused. Savita says there are so many people, and no one is volunteering. Savita yells, someone say yes. Savita says we will see who will win later, but first say yes or no. Savita yells someone show courage. Ajit yells, I will break this handi. Savita looks up to see Ajit, and the whole family is surprised. Dharmesh is looking unhappy. Ajit comes over to Savita with his mother. Savita gives Ajit a smile. Ajit says Savita Aai, I will break this handi. Ajit points up to the handi. Savita says ok, at least someone is here to compete with Manav. Ajit and his mother exchange evil smiles. Everyone is clapping. Vandita and Sulochana look worried. The same man who felt very scared to compete with Manav says aai, here is our one competitor, and ask where is our other competitor? Savita says our winner is inside getting ready, beta. Everyone starts clapping and cheering very loudly. Ajit and Rasika are also clapping and Ajit looks up at the handi and smiles.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Archana and Manav are in their bedroom. Archana is making the beds. Manav is looking around. MAnav says to Archana the two mothers of the house are not here. Archana says yes Manav, they are gone with the kids, actually the dahi handi program is going on that's why. Manav smiles and says oh. Manav smiles and says so we are the only two people in the house. Archana says yes. Manav says ok, and looks naughty. Manav comes from behind and wraps his arms around Archana's body. Archana is startled and asks Manav what are you doing? Manav says to Archana that what do you mean, what am I doing, we are the only ones in this house, we can do whatever we want. Archana says Manav, please, get off of me, and asks what if someone sees? Manav says one minute. Manav says to Archana do you not think that you are trying to ignore me ever since your mother has come to live in this house? Archana asks I am trying? Manav says yes. Archana says I am ignoring you Manav. Manav says oh, insult? Manav says it looks like I will need to complain. Archana says complaint? Manav says yes. Archana says to who? Manav says your mother. Archana asks why. Manav says to Archana, I will tell her that your Archana is ignoring me, that's why I will go and find a new Archana who will love me. (Of course he is just joking) Archana sees some colors on a tray and looks naughty. Manav's back is turned toward Archana so he can't see her. Manav turns around and says how do you like it? Archana says you want to complain about me? Manav nods. Archana says ok, so go and complain about me. Archana takes a step forward toward Manav. Manav asks Archana why are you coming forward? Archana says ok, complain and she throws Manav to the bed. Manav's face is on the bed and Archana is about a couple inches above him. Manav asks Archana what are you doing? Archana says to Manav, what happened, did you get scared? Manav stutters Archana, please, let me be. Manav says for God's sake, please let me be, what if someone sees? Archana smiles and says for God's sake, forget it Manav. Archana smiles and tells Manav to go and complain about me. Manav is stuttering words. Manav closes his eyes. Archana immediately has a naughty grin. Archana has some purple colour and puts it right on Manav's face. Manav is upset and is sulking. Archana, though, is enjoying this and laughing very hard. Archana tells Manav to look at his face. Archana says you look like a monkey. Archana laughs and says, you wanted another Archana? Archana says you will not get her right now. Manav immediately gets his hand up and spreads some purple colour on Archana's face. Now it is Archana's turn to be sulking and Manav's turn to be naughty. Manav tells Archana to look at your face now. Manav says it looks like a monkey. Archana is upset and Manav is laughing very hard. Manav gives Archana a kiss on her forehead. Manav and Archana look at each other.

Precap: Ajit and Dharmesh are standing outside in an area outside the chawl. Ajit is saying to Dharmesh, what you mean to say is that I can put oil in my hand, and I can become a part of this handi. Ajit puts oil on his hand. Ajit is standing up very close to the handi. Manav is coming up and trying to climb up to break the handi. Sachu is on Manav's back and has his hands on Manav's shoulders. Manav's hand is about to reach the handi when Ajit puts his hand right on Manav's hand. Ajit puts oil on Manav's hand. Manav and Sachu fall to the ground. Everyone is still clapping and cheering when Archana sees what has happened to Manav. Archana looks very worried and shocked. Savita sees this too and is very shocked and sad. Savita puts her hands on her face and looks in horror.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
thanks a bunch for the awesome update Bhalla...& belated Happy Birthday 🥳
Originally posted by Gauri22

thanks a bunch for the awesome update Bhalla...& belated Happy Birthday 🥳

Thanks very much Gauri22🤗God bless you😊
Thanks for detailed update. I'm feeling a bit sad about Ajit being together with Dharmesh. Ajit was good when he was Manav's & Archana's well wisher. It was also great to see him being loving towards Vandita.
Ajit's character is all mixed up.

The story line did not clear the misunderstanding between Ajit & Manav.
It would be reasonable to see Ajit turn his back on his bad ways and once again become kind & good.
Originally posted by ameetasingh4

Thanks for detailed update. I'm feeling a bit sad about Ajit being together with Dharmesh. Ajit was good when he was Manav's & Archana's well wisher. It was also great to see him being loving towards Vandita.
Ajit's character is all mixed up.

The story line did not clear the misunderstanding between Ajit & Manav.
It would be reasonable to see Ajit turn his back on his bad ways and once again become kind & good.

Hi ameetasingh😊

I totally agree with you on this. It would be very nice to see Ajit changing back to becoming good.  Ajit used to be Archana and Manav's best friend and now he has changed back to his old ways😭Ameeta, would you say Dharmesh will support Ajit or Manav on this?
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Bhalla,
Great detailed update! I haven't watched the show yet, but know exactly what will happen due to your update. Thanks alot.
thanks a lot for the update...
Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi ameetasingh😊

I totally agree with you on this. It would be very nice to see Ajit changing back to becoming good.  Ajit used to be Archana and Manav's best friend and now he has changed back to his old ways😭Ameeta, would you say Dharmesh will support Ajit or Manav on this?

Hi Bhalla

I think Dharmesh will use Ajit to cause bad blood between them. Dharmesh is the typical cunning villain. Ajit has shades of goodness which I hope will allow him to turn against Dharmesh.

It would be lovely to see Ajit & Vandita have a happy marriage. Vaishali has accepted her fate, but Vandita has always been so kind & tolerant. The Manav/Ajit partnership worked well.
It will indeed be a twist to see them together again.
Thanks for the lovely update Bhalla. 😛
Thanks for the update bhalla! The armaan scenes were so cute and naughty also romantic 😍 😳