Apeksha tries to stop RAYA's Marriage!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends, Wish to try my hand on this series of BALH...!!!

It starts from yesterday's precap...

Apeksha plans out to put an end to Ram's marriage and hence she will plot to reach Priya directly to reveal her perception of the past thats happened coz of Niharika and her witty brother and on the other way ram's feeling would be in spite of being so genuine to his cousin, she ditched him and in turn she has come down to threaten him and spoil his life is as per his assumption...

Priya is getting ready to set out for her marriage event which is about to happen in some time from then... getting nervous tensed of what z going to happen, down the line as it is they had issue with occupying marriage hall on time and she is getting worried on AC part and remaining other things that the organizer should not come back with any lame excuses which would make sharma's to fall embarrassed in front of Kapoors. In the mean while she receives a call on her mobile from an unknown num.As she was about to answer the call...shipra says. ...arey priya ...aaj bhi tu tere mobile pe calls answer kar rahi ho...nahi;... band kardena beta... " Priya says... maaa nahin woh actually... Shipra interrupts and says,., nahi... main kuch nahi sunne wali hu aaj. and she leaves for some work...there...now screen changes to Ram, internally so excited.. that he is getting married.,every thing is happening strange in his life... that to an event like marriage with a typical tough girl he has ever seen. Slowly all the meetings between them flashes ...and suddenly priya in bridal dress standing on road giving directions... and then standing on road and having water there... and her gentle smile... with a diligent look towards him... when he says that the thousand rupee note is a gift of their marriage to that guy... and smiles in himself... kya ladki hai yeh priya bhi... jo kuch bhi man mein aati hai bus woh kar deti hai... is what his thoughts speak with him... and here again apeksha s call hits priyas mobile another time and priya finds that call repetitive and she looks around for shipra and as she is left alone in the green room, she attends to apeksha's call. 

Priya: Hello, whos this?
APeksha:Hi, am I talking to priya sharma?

Priya: ha lekin aap kaun bolrehe hai?
Apeksha: Mujhe aap se kuch bohoth jaroori bath karni hai ... aap ke hone wale pati Mr. Ram ke bare mein.. kya abhi is waqt mein aap se mil sakti hun....
Priya: Lekin ab shayad mein mil nahi paungi kyunki muhurat ka samai nikla ja raha hai to ... ap mujhe kal call kijeya
Apeksha: Nahi... aap jo kar rahe hai ... woh aap ki zindigi ko mushkilon mein daal sakti hai...
Priya: Kya? Mein kuch samjhi nahi
Apeksha,: THe guy whom u r going to marry is not the right guy for you as he is a culprit of my family loss n also has ditched me for property... and he is not of right charactered guy. Pls trust me... I dont have any reasons to lie you but to save your life as I am also a girl... i  m trying to help you.
Priya: whats the proof that he is the culprit...

IN the mean while Neha steps in ...searching for priya to say hi and facilitate priya in that nervous state...she asks priya : priya are u ok?
Priya doubtfully she asks neha: neha eee apeksha naam se koi Mr. Kapoor ke reshtedaar hai kya?

Suddenly neha's face fades out ... and tensed neha asks priya how do u come to know this name? I suggest you not to take any thing related to this name in front of ram in future pls. beyond this i wont be able to tell you priya.
Priya asks lekin mujhe to bata sakti hai na aakir kya baat hai...coz i received a call from her asking to refrain from the marriage proposal. as ram is the main reason behind her loss of life. ANd so on ... the neha interrupts priya... stating nahi priya sub kuch galat hai... actually Ram has done so much for her and for her family. He sacrificed so many things for her family... coz... he treated apeksha as his own sister...but His step mom and her bro were the crooked people who played key role in straining their relation and which leaded to a big time mis conception between the two and she had a big fight with ram in her misunderstanding of not knowing what lot he has done for her... she developed hate redness on him.

Priya asks but ... y niharika will do this to ram.   Neha says... she never accepted ram but she implemented him to fulfill her and her kids needs so that they are secured by fooling ram with their painted fake affection. Inspite of knowing everything Ram still considers them as his own family and slogs like anything and his brother sid is a big time rogue and she reveals that no one has got any feeling for ram as their family member but rishabh is the one who atleast considers his relation with ram. 

Priya gets shocked to know this truth about ram... and after neha leaves the place she recollects every statement of neha...which inturn develops great respect, and priya unknowingly tends to ram and in her heart with in a shot span of time... she  give space for a man whom she considers as : " He is tooo much..."

Ignoring apekshas call, she enters the madap and the marriage cermony goes on ... and apeksha reaches the place finally, as she enters the hall, she finds priya married to ram...and she stands there just looking at them.

Friend's This is just assumption...forgive me for spelling mistakes...

wow!! this is really good👏 but i guess she'll do all these after RaYa's marriage as she said she'll reach Priya after da marriage n ruin their relation... any way good assumption... but some how i feel she's Ram's ex🤔
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
i m sorry I did not get you...😊
res means reserved... see da previous post now i hv edited it😛
oh ok ...got it... but if we go back to the tellybuzz news they said that she is his cousin... so depending on that view... i m just biasing...again open to the view...😊
wow ur assumption is really vry nice...if dis wuld hav happen den its awesome..bt yes As said by Ashima...she will meet Priya after wedding n try to break dier marriage even though ur story is really nice...n @Ashima as mentioned by 1 of IF post Apeksha is her reason..bt dnt knw actually wat she'l be...EK mam is diff she finally cn changed d character type also...cnt say wit EK...
Originally posted by ShaiqMadiha

wow ur assumption is really vry nice...if dis wuld hav happen den its awesome..bt yes As said by Ashima...she will meet Priya after wedding n try to break dier marriage even though ur story is really nice...n @Ashima as mentioned by 1 of IF post Apeksha is her reason..bt dnt knw actually wat she'l be...EK mam is diff she finally cn changed d character type also...cnt say wit EK...

sweetie m Anamika😆 u can call me Anu😉 yeah i read dat article but i don't c any attitude of cousin🤔
actually this connect even I m thinking to fit in my next update ... thoughts are popping out of my gerymattered braind...lets c...!!
Originally posted by Anamika163

wow!! this is really good👏 but i guess she'll do all these after RaYa's marriage as she said she'll reach Priya after da marriage n ruin their relation... any way good assumption... but some how i feel she's Ram's ex🤔

No...I think she said that she might not be able to meet Ram now (coz he wud be surrounded by ppl) but she will meet Priya in green room/bridal room before the wedding and try to spoil the wedding.
So its not after the wedding...the apeksha spoiler is still before the wedding :(

Originally posted by Anamika163

sweetie m Anamika😆 u can call me Anu😉 yeah i read dat article but i don't c any attitude of cousin🤔

Oh m sorry..my mistake...Anu, ya me too bt by IF m telling like dis actually i dnt knw if EK mam has changed up her mind to changed d type of d character...