Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

No...I think she said that she might not be able to meet Ram now (coz he wud be surrounded by ppl) but she will meet Priya in green room/bridal room before the wedding and try to spoil the wedding.
So its not after the wedding...the apeksha spoiler is still before the wedding :(

no dear... i clearly remember she said she won't b able to meet b4 da wedding but this tym she'll reach Priya after the wedding n poof their relation is over... i mean duh!! dats not so easy Apeksha sweetie!!👎🏼
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

no dear... i clearly remember she said she won't b able to meet b4 da wedding but this tym she'll reach Priya after the wedding n poof their relation is over... i mean duh!! dats not so easy Apeksha sweetie!!👎🏼

Oh dear...
As crazy as I am, I just watched it again online and confirm that Apeksha didn't use the word "after the wedding". She said "Is baar main priya tak zaroor pahunchungi aur phir ram ki shadi ka to THE END"

Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Looking at Apeksha at the marriage event…. Ram's BP again goes up….. and he starts off….. tu tu…tu .. . yaha ….. suddenly looking at ram…. Niharika looks at apeksha and she asks her crooked brother how did she come out and how did she know this place. She intervenes and says ram you don't worry I will handle …. And she goes on …apeksha how many times do I need to tell you that ram wont be willing to talk to you or rather see your face anymore and asks hers to step away from the place. Suddenly priya…notices this and she wonders that the female standing in front of her is the one who called her… and told about ram in an abrupt way…

Thinking of the incident happened priya voice out saying …. Are you the one who tried to reach me and spoke with me over the phone today? Are you the one who was talking to me about Mr. Kapoor?

She thinks again of what neha mentioned ….rather gave an first cut view of ram's family and their plotting nature always to utilize ram….. she steps back….looking at everyone….

Suddenly ram turns to her shocking….kyaaa? APeksha aur tujhe call?  I mean …. Kya horaha hai yeh sab…. His BP still goes up .. and he stares at priya..asking her in an dominating way y did nt she tell him upfront that she received a call from her…priya stays silent for that question and thinks that she will not reveal to ram that she had already some view on this issue through neha  as she feels that neha will be made feel embarrassing for this down the line .. and she stays quite….

Angry ram…looks at priya … and then he also fall quite thinking I will c u later types….on the other hand… fighting with Apeksha, Niharika and her brother walks out of the mandap and after some fight she leaves and the duo also get tensed that ki what will happen now as she has come face to face with ram thinking of what will happen to them if their cheap activity comes infront of ram…. (cheap activity is suspense for now!!!!)

Then marriage and emotional scene of sending priya to rams place is done while in the backend..of ram …he is abit furious of priya not telling this to ram up front as the call conversation of priya and apeksha is a news to him…and on the other hand… neha reveals to vikram what has happened. He is not even in a mood to talk to anyone or listen to anyonethere….but still as the situation demands…he will sustain his anger and then takes priya and leaves for the grihapravesh rasam.

All the junk of people reaches Kapoor mansion and here no one is there to take care of the rest of the rasam….. as dadi will be behind everyone shouting for the next parts of the rasam… neha is also hurrying for the other rasams… she welcomes the couple…

On the other screen, Apeksha yells at her self for calling priya as she didn't pay her ear to self ..and hence now she is planning to spoil their marriage relation…..

In kapoor mansion, Things are going fast for the couples first night…..while both are in a diff mood.  Ram again walking here and there in tension as usual, he finds vikram watching him and he starts off… this priya what is she thinking of her self..she received a call from Apeksha, and she didn't even bother to call me and talk to me on this? I can t take this…. On the other hand…vikram supports priya that dekh ram, first of all do u know what apeksha tried to convey to priya? NO, then secondly How will priya know who is apeksha and how can she understand upfront that a call from apeksha regarding you doesn't make sense to her… .she might have ignored it as per the situation and might have thought that she would talk to you later post marriage on this.

Ram says… who is she to interfere and talk to me about this….. vikram and neha interrupts…. Ram comeon….. stop the crap…..priya bhabhi…ab wohhh she is ur life partner…dammit try to understand its her right to know every shortcoming and loopholes tooo then only she can understand u and ur relation with her go the next phase of life. And he nods his head in silence though not convinced with the answer.

Finally Priya in Ram's room waiting for him….. tensed on the other hand what he is upto in regards to the incident happened… she hears the door sound abit strong and suddenly she turns to face the door and its none other than ram…she is lacking words ..in that acute tension…. And Ram is not even in a mood to talk to her… but still…. He asks her if she is fine she can change her dress..and he wants to talk to her…..

She changes her dress and comes out and in the mean while ram also changes his dress in the next room and he is back in his room.  He looks at Priya…. And starts off …. When did she call? What did she say? What did priya tell her?  Back to back he shoots questions at her….how does she know priya's num? since how long was this backend goof up happening and he will go to an extent of thinking if priya knew apeksha before hand?

Tensed priya… comes to normal state…and says Mr. Kapoor, Actually 15 min before wedding I received and she was trying to say something but as it was not audible … I could nt get what she was saying..and she diplomatically stops there…. And then Ram says ayinda kuch call ayato mujhe bata dena…. For which she nods head but still in the back end she had rishabh in her mind to grab the actual info from him to get his help to know what is to what….

Musiquelover thumbnail

Ram as he is out of his mood he didn't even wanted to talk to her'. But still as it being first night and thinking of what will she think of him for what has happened and his reaction towards the incident ' he starts asking priya' "priya, didn't you bring your plant which you were referring to the other day when I was in your house?"

Priya mind settles down and she realises about what he is referring to' and she says.. nahin'. I was just pulling your leg the other day'by the way,' so have you also planned of what portion of the wardrobe are you going to give me!!! Ram throws a gentle smile'

Ram:  acha tell me' did you call that NGO principal to the wedding as I didn't find any of the folks in the event today'

Priya: Ya I have invited. But again taking those kids they have to be very careful while returning and probably that could be the reason they haven't turned up

Ram: Oh ok' by the way I forgot to tell you'. The other day' after sangeet, I and vikram happen to visit that place'. Saw your photos there with those kids' in the dashboard'. As you mentioned its really a great place to be in ' for finding solace in time of depression'

Priya: Yes Mr. Kapoor. I generally do that.

Ram: Actually they were saying that the song they sang in sangeet was taught to you to them on some occasion'. Toh'. Tuje gana bhi atha hai kya?

Priya: with shy she lowers her eyes..and she goes on' not really, but in school days I use to be very active in extracurricular activities ' so what I learnt during my early days of education I have taught them'with a smiling face'while ram was observing her every word and notices that she is very down to earth girl'in spite of having loads of talent  in her' and answers himself about her appeal' and smiles within self'.

Ram: Acha priya, tell me why did you chose literature as ur line inspite of so many other fields with a high scope of growth in career ? Is there any specific reason?

Priya: My understanding of literature is something different'. For any one conveying message through words or expression is must'and every thing cant be expressed in words..there will be few aspects which we can only feel'. Right from the early days ' I had this thought process of understanding others feelings and going in line with them so as not to hurt anyone.. and which developed my curiosity to express that unexpressed feelings in my writings '.and there I developed flair for literature.

Ram:  Again smiles to self and goes on '.so you mean that you are good at understanding others expressions and feelings even they are unexpressed'right?

Priya:  I don't say that I m an expert but its my trial to do that'.. and smiles'and speaks to self in mind Kash mein aap ko samajh pati aur aapki madat kar sakti'

Ram:  he perception in mind says: as you said your flair to understand unexpressed expressions'. hope you don't get me wrong for what has happened in the wedding'..

Suddenly, it thunders outside with lovely wind blowing towards the window and suddenly the window opens up with the force'. And a soothing breeze'falls in the  rooms as just cupid has thrown his magical arrow toward s this couple''

Priya looks at ram'and she starts to move forward towards the window to close' as she finds it hard to close..ram steps ahead ' and tries to help.. priya'while doing so.. ram moves ahead and is very close to priya and their two hands club while closing the window'.. and slowly out side it starts drizzling '. And the cool breeze just walks through priyas cheek and suddenly on the very moment priya feels his touch through his hand''.she looks at ram with her heart beat raised to the peak'with the delicacy of a feminine feel with the fineness of the maturity in her eyes''. And ram stares at her and their eyes are locked there' and in that locking moment ' they bring the window together where priyas hand gets caught in the midst of the door closing and suddenly she shows up her pain in eyes'for which ram gets really worried and takes priya's hand in his hand'..and tries to heal''.as he finds that blood is oozing out of the finger'' in that worry, he just sucks blood from her finger'.which actually starts challenging priya's feminine instincts '.which she was maintaining all these years waiting to offer herself to her life partner'.and

She stares at Ram'..for his reacting towards her'. And suddenly he realises that he is catching priyas hand'.he stops and he looks into her eyes'. And suddenly it thunders and lightening flashes'. For which stunned priya' just gets afraid and catches ram tight for a moment and ram finding it very strange for the first time feeling a female so close to his heart beat'..could nt take him off from priya'and  he surrounds priya with his hands ... and draws her more close to him'.and that's end up in their first memorable hug'.!!!

Musiquelover thumbnail

Oh dear...
As crazy as I am, I just watched it again online and confirm that Apeksha didn't use the word "after the wedding". She said "Is baar main priya tak zaroor pahunchungi aur phir ram ki shadi ka to THE END"

my dear friends,Actually  I am trying to align the story line ...what could be her previous bitter experience in apekshas relation with RAM./... but again somehow... planned for their first hug...and have updated the story that i m writing ... in the next post i have already posted it out...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Oh dear...

oh no please... cant handle any more drama b4 da wedding😭😭
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
res.. will edit soon on ur writing😛
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

oh no please... cant handle any more drama b4 da wedding😭😭

Hi anu, 

Please correct me if i m wrong... coz.. in the episode she says that only that she will reach out priya as ram will be busy...
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just read ur version of Raya's wedding...sooo cute! Loved it! Please continue!! 😊
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just read ur version of Raya's wedding...loved it!! Loved the last update...was very cute! Please continue! 😊

*double post* ignore!
Edited by shamma92 - 12 years ago