Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well your assumption is really nice. But unfortunately it will not happen this way in the actual show. Since all the loose ends are tied up and Priya gets to know the true color of her Saas family, nothing will be of interest for the viewers nor the channel.
But appreciate your thought process..
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey shree, a superb try... luved it to the core... apeksha is real pain in the neck... thank god neha told all abt rams family to priya...apeksha reaches after the wedding... gr8888888 shree... Edited by ushankitvc - 12 years ago
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey ushankitvc, thanks dear that you liked the update... my next update will be there for you soon...
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: MamtaB

Great imagination

Thanks Mamta...next update soon...

cheers,
sree
Musiquelover thumbnail
hey shamma, thanks dear that you liked my try...will come up with a better update at the earliest...

cheers,
sree
Musiquelover thumbnail

Priya and Ram get binded in each others warmth, and though their mindsets and others are still anonymous and lot more to understand... their hearts which always use to coordinate for one another without their knowledge, tries to tie its knot in that hug...even before they realised in what kind of a sweet world they are in... suddenly, his phone rings and its none other than...pain in the neck...apeksha... they just get disturbed fro mtheir sweet initiation of unite...and both looks at each other not knowing how to look into each others face...somehow...priya lowers her eys and curls her lower lip which very much is noticable by ram...and the ray of lightening from the sky reflects on her lips..which makes ram just stuck awe and he forgets the phone call..and again immediately phone rings... he starts looking around but still they are in that closeness but eyes wander here and there for phone... priya takes back herself to help ram for finding his mobile..but her mangalsutra gets tied to his chain...and even she wants to take back she couldnt...and tries hard to divide them...she looks into rams eyes..to help him...and when ram tries to do so...they both could feel the breath of one another..and their eyes trying to compete with shyness...lips curling, heart beat reaching its peak...and then suddenly there will be a thunder and power shuts down... for which feared priya...catches ram tight...and unknowingly rams hands would end up in catching her waist... and an unintentional drag of hers happens towards ram... and he finds priyas body temperature is reaching zero degrees, to make her feel conmfortable...ram goes on.. woh..maachis... yehi kahi ..ek minute..ek minute... i will just find...relax...and for which priya answers...ha..woh mein bhi dekhti hun...but still the chains are in knoted...so ram says..just follow me ...coz..without lite i think...we cant divide this chains... priya says..haaa lekin Mr. kapoor, woh mein kaise ..aise...chal sakti hun..woh bohoth mushkil hail...

ram says...but we can give a try right...and catching her waist... they both start walking as if they are performing a ball dance...round and round...ram handles priya as she is having the habit of stumbling down all the time... and suddenly he says...priya...how do u maitain urself with such a thin waist?...priya...ji...woh...bus mein aisiii hun...Ram smiles...and suddenly some how in that dark priya stubmles and she falls and as they are tied in the hug... even ram falls ... sorry Mr. Kapoor woh...unexpectedly mein... thaks ok thats ok...relax...finally priyas mobile gets a message from ayesha...and hence the light blinks... then in that twillight mode of light...priya looks dazzling ... and ram just stares at her as if he has ever seen such a beautiful girl...and that to such a beauty in priya...makes his pulse just stuck in awe... and suddenly without much struggle...their chains part...and so priya could get up and ram follows and they both are rearragning their dresses..suddenly the power comes and he sees the phone...and finds it apeksha whos trying to reach...and he calls her and gives his peice of mind...

priya though not completely visualises the issue but...having known in mind what happend ... roughly she asks ram...agar aaap buraa na mane... tho...mein kya... aap se pooch sakti hun... e apeksha kaun hai... aur uske nam se aap itne worried kyun horahe hain...

Ram shouts at her suddenly ... who are you to interfere in this... pls try to limit yourself and dont try to poke ur nose in everything...pls and I am a person who follows such limitations and looks out for space in any relation... I think you better understand this ... to avoid heated discussions and straining relation between us.  and he hits bed...but offline he is very much dejected that he yelled at priya... and he says to self...without your mistake i had to make u listen all this ... i m sorry priya...

Priya also ...hits bed with tears filled eyes and says to self/...e zindagi bhi kitna ajib hai... kuch hi pal pehele...kitne paas the aur ...ek hi pal mein itni duriyan...and suddenly she turns to ram and says... mr. Kapoor, I know that i dont have any right to talk about your personal issues... and i dont even have any expectations ...in future ..but I would like to convey one message ...as i feel that its apt for this state... we have to understand the relation not by people but the serenity linked behind it... there will be few relations round us... which we blindly or wantedly ignores, but they are the closest people ...in our life... near whom we have to open up...there is a saying from a great poet in literature...few heart to heart relations are "so far yet so close ...so close yet ...so far"

She says... few relations though we find very near to us... in reality in actual terms are very far and few relations which we dont even consider to our hoots ...are the actual relations in life ..which turns out to be boon for ones life...

anyways...gud nite mr. Kapoor... and listening to all this... Ram understands that she is hurt to the core for his passed statements and he just lowers his head and then looks at her ...as she falls asleep...but in his mind... the proverb keeps lingering ...!!!

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice update...especially the first part! that was cute lekin phir se woh dooriyan in the second part and Ram making Priya cry ðŸ˜­ However what she said at the end was true! Waiting for the next part! ðŸ˜ŠEdited by shamma92 - 12 years ago
Anusha.V thumbnail
wow
ur assumption was really very nice
hope the same should happen
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anusha.V

wow

ur assumption was really very nice
hope the same should happen

I was very happy actually coz... even in the episode they showed RAM and PRIYA wedding as a happening and Apeksha entrance a bit tough ..as the event was happening...  if you read my first post... i have expected the same... but ofcourse in a diff way... 

cheers,
sree
Musiquelover thumbnail
Lovely Dawn with dove birds kissing each other with sun rising with hopes of new horizons indicating for RAM and Priya is the scene...
Priya gets up early, freshens and lits lamp near god with her hand starts the day after her marriage... Dadi...who has woke up early just to see what this new bahu will do...watches all that priya is doing...while on the other hand... Vikram asks neha to get up early as she will be a helping hand for priya on her first day in this melodramatic house. and hence vik and neha are also in the hall and gets surprised by the way Priya starts her day...smiling...at each other in great happiness...for RAM.
She prays offers arti..and she finds RIshabh returning back from morning jog...and she calls arey rishabh... offers arti... and he says...bhabhi aaj tak e ghar mein aise puja karke arti dene wale he nahi hai...hamari traditions ki khada kisi ko bhi nahi...agar chintha ho tho reputation aur status ki hai...anyways thanks bhabhi...and then...priya says...from here after no matter what might happen or not puja and arti are the agenda in the morning and then she asks...what would you like to have...and she even asks about what dadi will have, Niharika and others will have in this house post wakeup especially Mr. Kapoor what would he prefer...

Surprised dadi, vikram, neha,...stares at her for the fineness that she shows right from the first day of her married life as a perfect bahu and wife...and enters kitchen, by that time... the cooks doesnt even enter the kitchen... In the mean while Ram alarm rings and he recollect that he has got some important work at office and hence he comes down...as he finds no on answering Intercom. He finds that priya  preparing chai...and she goes towards the hall and finds Dadi, vikram, neha, rishabh, and RAM.
She smiles and wishes Good morning and she offers chai to every one ... Ram starts of ...priya... there are sufficient number of servants in this house and you need not tire yourself. Priya looks at ram and she replies... for any wife...handling house hold activities and taking appropriate care of her family members is the most happiest job on this earth and she says she doesnt want to loose that happiness  by passing it on to servants who does it mechanically...and she adds on ..that any thing served with love, affection and caring adds a relishing taste to it...while mechanical ones fills stomach...he just looks at her and thinks ...what a difference she has got from the people of his family... and he says to himself that she has got a very fine tuned behavior and conceptions on life, and aligned responsibilities... bg ..balh tune plays ...

In the mean while she takes dadi's blessings after offering chai and everyone leaves from there to freshen  themselves...and she asks rishabh to wait as she wants to talk to him...he stays back... 

After every one leaves she asks that she would need some help of rishabh to solve a big tension for ram...i.e, Apeksha...listening to it... rishabh says... bhabhi i appreciate your concern for bhai...but...again...i dont think you will be able to do this... as he might misunderstand you or even go to any exptent of agressive talk with her..which may strain her relation with his brother...
but...priya sticks to her thought and she says...no matter what it is ...why cant we give a try...if there is something that is really mis represented or misbuilt...so that every thing becomes straight...
loooking at her... confidence...rishabh agrees to tht...and he asks her to meet at a restaurant as he feels that house is not the safe place for him to reveal truths about the past...