Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Wow...very good...for once I thought it was real...

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!! Priya being the perfect bahu and trying to tackle the Apeksha situation...hope Ram doesn't misunderstand her! 😊
sakhifriend thumbnail
ya she will try to reach priya but after ceremony is over abt ram is his brother nd he tryd to take all her family business which he and his family is proud of
i think so😕

Edited by sakhifriend - 12 years ago
misty_drastifan thumbnail
is it your prediction or this is what going to happen 
Aru72 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

wow!! this is really good👏 but i guess she'll do all these after RaYa's marriage as she said she'll reach Priya after da marriage n ruin their relation... any way good assumption... but some how i feel she's Ram's ex🤔

I get a feel that the way you have given the script of the story ...you have good experience in assuming and writing...but anyways...I truly hope that the assumption you have made should be made the same way...and my personal feeling is that Priya will handle it in a more mature way...
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Priya  finds a point that she has to submit few materials in her institute and she would want to go out... she asks dadi's permission and she sets out... and rishabh...who was waiting at the same restaurant where Raya, has gone for date... and she reaches the place... as she steps in she recollects what all happened on their fist date and she smiles to self...on the other hand. considering rams and apeksha...niharika and her bro plans for apekshas kidnap...on the other screen, rishabh welcomes his babhi...ayie bhabhi...ha ab boliye ki aap itna inquisitive kyun hai..is baat ke barae mein.? Priya answers, rishabh,  bhale hi meri shadi ek samjhouthe ki dour par hui hai...lekin...man ki baath samjhoute pe nahi hothe hai..woh jaise bhi ho jo bhi ho sacche hothe hai...jaise ki...shadi ke mandap mein itne suffocated hothe hue bhi Mr. Kapoor ne meri maike ki mazaak nahi kiya...aur hamari izzat badaya hai...
Acha ab e sab baat chod aur pata kya hua ...

mujhe kya bath per hua hai woh mein nahi janta babhi lekin ek baat achitarah se janta hun ki...apeksha ke family ko illegally ma aur mamaji ni bhadkaya hai... aur un logon ka property jo woh bhai ke business pe invest kiya hai... wo sab unlogon se lekar insult karke... apeksha ki shaadi mandap that akar rokdiya hai...
us samai..bhai... India me nahi hai...

Kyaaa... rishabh ye tu kya bol raha hai...

RIshabh continues... yes babhi..this is what has happened,  her parents and papa had invested money and after papas death, bhai was taking care...and they have supported him with their investments ...which bhai returned her father and with a gratitude he added them as partner share holders...and which NIharika nad her bro illegally forged and changed documents...and by looking at the time when bhai is away from India, they bought alliance for apeksha and on the marriage day...in the mandap infront of every one ...they have isolated them and insulted coz of which apeksha's father died out of heart stroke and later her mother passed away...and apeksha's marriage stopped and life got stranded...the  niharika nad mamahi portrayed it in such a way that bhai did this ...by staying away from India and he doesnt want to c her face and also they tells her that he asked all her luggage and herself to  kick throw out side the house ...

COz of all this she develops a hateredness towards ram, and thinks that how can ram do this to her life... and her family by back biting and ruining her family and isolating her in life like that... and hence she decided that Ram should not get married to any one as he is the reason for whatever has happend in her life...

thats the reason when she comes to know ram is getting married...she calls him and asks tum shadi kar rahe ho? ...

Knowing this...priya asks who is the legal advisor who use to write all this legal share matters and so on ...for which he reveals one name... and she personally meets him to know what has happend... he shows her the original docs which says that still their partnership exists and every quarter profit is getting credited into her parents account...which apeksha was not aware of...

priya then starts planning that no matter what Mr. Kapoor might think of me...i will resolve this issue for him and make this bro and sis again continue their relation happy just like before...
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If something like this happens...would so much prefer it rather than having her be a kabab main hadi!!