Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||~*ArSha:Destined to be together AT 1 *~||

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
       ~*~"~Welcome to ArShaland~"~*~
                        ArSha=Amar and Shakti
||Kunwar Amarjeet Singh||

The Indore boy who stole many hearts when he appeared on Dance India Dance 2 on Terence Ki Toli. Amar is an untrained dancer, but impressively made it in the top 5 and many believed he should've been in the finals (but that is why they call it a reality show). His top performances were in duet rounds with Shakti Mohan and they became the top jodi of DID2.He is known for creating mEgic and roking the stage every time he does a solo or duet. D3 happened to Amar when he came to the show to be the choreographer; instead the creative head, Palki, made him the lead, Reyansh. This led to Shakti being roped in to play Kriya. Destiny has played a part in many ways and it always leads ArSha to find each other over and over again.

||Shakti Mohan||

Shakti Mohan was the winner of Dance India Dance 2 a part of Terence Ki Toli. She has appeared in Tees Maar Khan title song and is known to be one of the top dancers in India. She is trained in contemporary dance form, but is very versatile when it comes to any other forms. In DID, she and Amar were the best jodi of the season and also the best jodi of both season 1 and 2. They excelled in every act as Shakti was the most flexible and Amar was the strongest contestant. Overall, they are very successful and lucky from one another. They are best of friends and their fans are dying for them to be more than friends. Their friendship is very sweet as they care, irritate and support each other. Lastly, they have many things in common and many reasons why they should be together (the list will be on the next couple of posts).

About

This appreciation thread is only for fun and craziness of ArSha fans. This thread is different from the Kriyaansh thread as it only focuses on the real rather than the reel. This thread's motive is not to hurt anyone's feelings nor is it any attempt to invade the privacy of ArSha. Furthermore, this thread is the dreamland of ArSha fans and their craving for them to become a couple from reel to real. Lastly, this dreamland includes 100 (and counting) points why they need to hook up and our goal is to add onto the list.

Rules

If you want to be included in the members list please press the LIKE button on the next post after this one.This AT is only for ArSha fans..no bashing or foul language.We have members creating their own VMs and FFs, so please respect their thoughts as this is all for fun. Please contribute with pictures, videos, daily discussions and also about ArSha. Adding to the list: please refer to list to check from duplicates (I will discard any ones already mentioned..sorry). Also, please state the number as you post a new point, this is mandatory as it keeps everyone on the same page THANK YOU!

Goal

Let's get this AT alive and happening...lets make it over 200 points guys and make this AT 150 pages and counting.

I take no credit for any pictures or videos. Thank you Piyu for the captions (that are attached to the "list")

271045 164207363644775 141003102631868 385010 7212698 n

Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
ArShaniyans
⭐️=ArSha Dazzlers who have contributed to the list
Robinc07⭐️
Kumjoo⭐️
MayurFan001⭐️
Kajen⭐️
Sweetshine⭐️
100littledevils⭐️
Shama
Pamela
Miss-Pakiie-KMH
Awantika
Prachiluvskash⭐️
Luvlife84
Sweetapple2995⭐️
Subhakmhl
2cute4u_22⭐️
Madhurya_ch
Radt
Eshaaax3.
Princess258
Riasa 
Tania92
Amira10
Zyanah
Riddhij
Kashkriyansh
Kriyanshfan ⭐️
ShagufElina 
Misslaugheasily
Yashaswi92
Zyanah
Princess_Khushi
Nams_love_d3
Angel56⭐️
SwaRon911
ArHi4ever 
-Arjunlicious-
Dildostidance⭐️
KuteKriya_97 
Julz 
Bakho
Sobika
KriaReyansh⭐️
_MagnificentM_
Harryhermy4eva⭐️
..Gini..
~Poonam~
Amss4u
MadeehaN
Lov_in_d_air⭐️
Magical_mania⭐️
Mahi530
DmgfanA1
Mssg
Cherrysood
Sapna_gada
Rishita0311
Kriyansh
Cuty_k
Mz.intoxicated
Sydelle
Amss4u
Arshaachu
Ruta
SSsanasonu
Kriyanshluver1
Manasie
Kriyaanshd3
Kriyaansh0311
KriyareyD3⭐️
Kriyansh117⭐️
Rgarima
Cutiemishti
Winz
Slexie4eva
Namy12
The007Shivani
KokoARSHA
Luv_Arsha
VirManandJeeVi
KriyanshSwaron9
Prrk86
Via123
Singhkushboo
GeetHSP
D3kriyaansh
Nams_love_d3 
RK_arsha
ArHi4ever 

Please LIKE this post if you want to be added...Thanks
r07c thumbnail
200 reasons and counting why Amar and Shakti should/need to hook up 
Thanks 100littledevils (Piyu) for the captions

1)He is your dance partner...no one can lift you like Amar does nor can anyone else express the emotions through dance towards you, like Amar does.

2) He is all strength...you are so flexible...what a deadly combo

3)He is amazingly HOT

4)He irritates you and flirts with you

5)You guys are best buddies

6)You guys enjoy eachother's company--comfort level

7)You guys have passion for dance

8)You guys can teach one another about dance (coming from different fields)

9)You guys did DID

10)Now you guys are doing D3
248882 134864583256345 130234793719324 234222 716505 n

11)You guys may be from different cities but live in Mumbai fulltime

12)You guys look HOT together

13)You guys have a bond since Khuda Jaane...been there through thick and thin

14)You guys both follow that judge Kundu on Footloose

15) You guys are a part of Terrence's Toli

16)Amar is a choreographer as well

17)Amar is the reason you are in D3 because he got selected before you

18)Amar is funny and full of life...he will keep you happy

19) Amar has a smile to die for lol...his lips are so beautiful hahhaa

20)Amar is almost the same age as you

21) Both have the same Passion

22) Amar has a million dollar smile and Shakti has beautiful eyes

23) Amar and Shakti compliment each other like nobody else does

24) In future when they grow old..Shakti will sing Braaazilll...la la la lal al lal and Amar will dance for her.. ..Awww

25) Both have great built body

26) Both of them ROKE the dance floor ...oh sorry BURN the dance floor

well well well..I hope Amar creates his MEJIC not only on the stage but on Shakti also...YASS

27) Both danced with the leads of Pavitra Rishta in DID...Manav and Archana (Sushant/Ankita) who are engaged in real life (learn from them and hook up already lol) 

28) Both create M E G I C when they are come on screen as Kriyansh OR as ARSHA on stage!

29) There is an OLD Movie named AMAR-SHAKTI :O How many couples do you know have  movies co-incidently named after them?

30) You both came from no-where. Became popular Majorily through your COMBINED performances. INDIA LOVES YOU BOTH! 

31) Master GEETA said  on National TV in front of the whole world after the  breath taking performance in her exact words "As a Couple... Aap Dono Bahut Bahut acche lagte ho Saath mein".  (WOW.. INDIA agrees)

32) Terrence thinks that you two were his MOST STRONGEST CONTESTANTS In DID2. and WE second that!

33) In the FUTURE... you can open your DANCE STUDIO called "AMAR - SHAKTI dancing institute".  I am pretty sure both sets of fans will flock to be members there.

34) since you both are passionate individuals, every day in your lives could be like a DANCE!! You two can dance to the music of your Heartbeats!!

35) NOTHING can be better than hooking up with somone with whom you have Shared Memories that are out of this world.. A Journey through time... through DID2 all the way to D3 and beyond! Its a journey you share ONLY and ONLY with each other! It was out of this world! (this is a VERY VERY REAL reason ) It is a journey of a LIFETIME!!!!

36)You guys were the best dancing jodi in DID2 and can take on anyone

37)You guys look good side by side because you both are similar in height, so it looks cute

38)You guys have your own style and are pretty fashionable people

39)You guys eat, drink, breathe dance---your source of survival

40)You guys are lucky for one another...because Amar had a good part in Shakti's win in DID and you guys have achieved luck again together in D3
dil dosti dance (2)
41)You guys love pulling eachother's leg

42) Their name symbolize each other. Amar is really Shaktishali n Shakti is Amar in DID history as first female winner..

43) Both Amar and Shakti had a miraculous childhood. (When Amar was born, He was ailing..Doctors had no hope he would live..but with the grace of god, he did. And when Shakti was a kid, she met with an accident after which Doctors said she will not be able to walk..but see..now..she is one of the best dancers of the country)

44) Amar has only brothers and no sisters..Shakti has only sisters no brothers...😆 (LOL I don't know if thats common factor in any ways, but who cares? I just want them together, thats it!!)

45) Both Amar and Shakti had nick names in DID. Amar = Chichora (As called by Geeta Maa!!) Shakti = Sakasti (As called by Terrence Lewis)
46)Both of them have Firstname Middlename Surname. KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH and SHAKTI MOHAN SHARMA

47) Amar's greatest support is his Mom!! Shakti's greatest support is also her Mom!!

48) Amar has recent chipko chipko pics with some not so adorable Charlie Chic and Shakti has some recent Chipko Chipko pics with lil bit adorable Jack dude!! (Which I think is not good for their virtual future relationship) 

49) Shakti likes chocolates and Amar gives him chocolates when ever she is upset...(Oh God!! Why don't they just admit their love..Just do it guys, and make our life easy) 

50) In DID Mumbai mega-auditions both of them were wearing green jackets...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujhuIb0jjC4 check this link out.. 

51)On SRGMP both agreed that they have done so many performances (solo/duet)in DID but nothing can top Khuda Jaane (ppl let me know if you want the link)

52)Both love sweets- Shakti and her love for chocolate and Amar pigging out on cake in the 50th episode video

53)They both got the MJ band from Remo

54)In that behind the scenes episode where ksg had come to promote perfect couple shakti said that "yes we are a perfect couple"  and even amar had   i know maybe their interviewer had asked them to do this but still they did na..enough for us to 

55) When Amar is irritating Shakti or she is irritating him...he always grabs her by the neck whether its the Megic scene or the intro video where he has his arm around her neck trying to grab the mic (lol its a lame one but gotta keep it going)
56)Both have weird habits... Amar loves playing around with his hair and Shakti loves chewing gum

57)Both are against smoking and find it un-cool

58)Both have such fit and toned bodies

59)Both like taking mobile pics

60) Both Amar and Shakti are deadly combo of Hotness and Cuteness...which I call it as Houte (Hot + Cute) 
61)Both Amar/Rey and Shakti/Kriya are living opposite lives. Meaning that Shakti is the city chic and Amar is the guy from Indore. While in the show Rey is actually the Mumbai kid and Shakti is the Dehradoon (sp?) girl. Its like they switched lifestyles and are learning how it is to be a town person over a city person. 

62) They share lipgloss   :O

63) Amar choreographed deir first onscreen dance in d show nd dat is really SPECIAL

64) Amar really missed Shakti at deir FRIENDSHIP DAY OUTing

65) Its not only Amar that gushes about Shakti, Shakti also Gushes about Amar
66) Both of them performed 6 duets in DID and grabbed 3 best performance of the day. At the end grabbed Best Jodi Award... Isn't that enough already?

67) Shakti wants all girls to hit on Amar, we want Amar to hit on Shakti

68) Man I only see ArSha and only them on Khuda Jaane...the actors or the movie do not mean anything to this song...it was made for Amar and Shakti..notice how the actual song has no dance just romance. This is their song...destiny played a part again that they would give such a beautiful song...a dance. Its weird how the lyrics and song is Khuda Jaane...its like Khuda knows that that their meeting (in the dance) won't be the last and they would continue to meet and reunite in the end.

The next ones...I hope you (Mayurfan) don't mind that I am quoting you from many pages back

69)"AMAR had auditioned for DID 1 as well but he did not get selected!!!! So he tried again for DID 2.. In someway.. I feel that this was destined to happen.. He is so talented, but yet the Universe had other plans for him.. If he was selected in DID1, he would have never met Shakti!!!..  Thats a huge sign right there!  Then they both wore GREEN JACKETS in mumbai auditons!!.. no big deal,, maybe.. But then they get selected for the same TEAM!!!".-MayurFan

70)"He is highly untrained. Shakti is completely trained.. but that did NOT deter Terrence from putting these two together for Khuda Jaane.!!! Whats the probability that Khuda Jaane became one of the best indian performances ever that even the MUSIC directors of this song stood up and gave these two a standing ovation!!!."- MayurFan
71)"what is the co-incidence that VIVEK OBEROI told them.. a year ago.. that some ppl write their own destinies.. and that amar and shakti  have prooved that thats true! Hell it came true!!!"-MayurFan

72)"Shakti Mohan Sharma cake nahi kaahegi kyon ki usko apne health kya dhyaan rakhna hai".Kunwar Amar 
"Ek tu hi hai to mujhe acche se jaanta hai ".Shakti Mohan 
"Dost, itna lamba hai... relation".Kunwar Amar   
Amar knows Shakti better than a lot of people

73)Amar is chipkolaal...he brings comfort and love

74)Megic is their flirt line...Shakti always brings up Megic to flirt with Amar

75)Shakti calls him Kunwar, not Amar like everyone else does...makes their friendship sweet and she doesn't want him to change
76)Both make eachother laugh

77) Amar loves saying Shakti...or her full name (in the FB celebration and the tellychakkar video)

78)Both are SINGLE and should hook up lol 

79) The way they look at each other, even in the interviews, is ADORABLE

80) Amar is over friendly even with strangers, Shakti is kind of reserved with strangers, so in future that would help them balance out their ability to deal with guests at home 😆

81) Their photo is printed on D3 Merchandise

82) Shakti is aasumed  to be evidently linked with TWO guys (Punit and Jack) and Amar is also assumed to be evidently linked with TWO girls (Akansha and Charlie) ...Which ofcourse are just the rumors.

83) Both of them are bang on in emoting the Romantic acts and expressions. ( I was amazed to see how amazingly they pulled off the Swimming Pool Scene)

84) They should hook up because we have names ready for their kids ...Baby Boy's name  =KUNWAR SHAMARJEET SINGH , and Baby girl's name = ARSHA ...😊..[How boy got that name? well the answer is SHA kti + AMAR = SHAMAR)

85) Despite belonging to a bigger city like (Mumbai) Shakti has struggled for name, fame, and money. Amar has also struggled his way to make it as REYAANSH SINGHANIA. So, basically, both have tasted the taste of struggle and financially challenged situations.

86) They like to share scarf...
see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvQ1MLAC4kQ

87) They look super cute and super hot when they are wearing Matching Clothes. Like Swimming pool scene both of them were wearing pink shade clothes and they looked FREAKING HOT!! (Amar can carry pink color so comfortably) , In rose day they both are wearing white clothes..and needless to say..THEY R LOOKING FREAKING HOT and CUTE!!

88) Shakti is a kind of girl who likes to get pampered and Amar looks like a kind of guy who loves to Pamper girls (Either by irritating them, or teasing them), so thats a perfect match

89)They should hook up because Amar's fans (at-least here in Iforums) wants to see him only with Shakti and no other girls.

90) Looking at the BTS video and the way Amar was eating cake, he looks like a big foodie..but! looks like Shakti is on diet!! So, basically  if they go out together to eat in a restaurant, AMAR ke paise bach jayenge yaar!! 😉 (LOL!! I know its pretty lame one...but do I care? Hell no!! I want to make it to 100) 
91) Both are lucky for one another...without each other they are lost and have nothing going for themselves. Being together as a jodi...they can achieve all the success in the world.

92)Both love irritating and teasing each other in interviews

93)Shakti speaks english mostly and Amar speaks hindi and they compliment/teach each other. Amar's english is so good now compared to megic days (Shakti you can be impressed now lol) 

94)Both have a perfect smile (its getting lame, I know lol)

95)Shakti is watching her diet, but she couldn't say no to Amar when he was feeding her cake

95)Both are true professionals when it comes to dance or acting...they give their 110% every time. Shakti gets irritated when their steps are not done properly and Amar (in the BTS footloose audition) is correcting mistakes. 
96)Both are very good technically in dance...Terrence has said it many times in DID

97)Both love wearing tank tops and showing off their bodies

98)Shakti rarely wears any makeup and does not wear revealing clothes like someone *cough* *cough* Amar is very simple in his way of dressing...a lot of guys love natural beauty and she is pure natural beauty. Basically, they do not follow trends, they have their own style (i.e Amar's hairstyle).

99) Both their names have DEEP (😉, thats for you Robin) meaning. You know, sometimes people have meaningless names, but our HERO and HEROINE have deep meanings with their names.

100) Amar is very emotional person (he cried even when Kruti was eliminated). Shakti doesn't look like very emotional person (or may be she doesn't show that side of her), because she didn't cry when any one of her team mates got eliminated. So that basically compliments the theory that opposite poles attract. 😉
101) Amar actually luvs d stuff toy which Kriya aka Shakti gave to him

102)Amar teaches others and corrects mistakes when it comes to dance and everyone listens. He taught/helped Priyanka in the footloose rehearsal, instead of dancing with Sneha, he switched to help Priyanka get her steps perfect (what a guy😃). He like Ms. Shakisti Mohan are perfectionists 

103)(MayurFan..I'm quoting u again hope its ok)
vinti sitting on Alisha's lap... and her skirt is like going HIGH UP.. and VINTI is not aware of it..
The camera pans at Shakti.. but if you listen to the backdrop.. You hear Amar saying "Vinti Vinti... Sit there.. Sit there".. Vinti says something like.. "I cant..." (i think she says something abt her skirt).. Amar responds saying ".. Thats why I am saying ..." 
Amar is true gentleman and looks out for others and respects woman 😃

104) Khuda Jaane song video from the movie has real life couples, Amar-Shakti's best performance is also Khuda Jaane..so, that basically means they are also destined to be Real life couples ...

105) When they dance together they dance like two bodies one soul...
106)Amar and Shakti both are close to their family...both family ppl another plus point

107)As for duet/jodi dances, Amar with Shakti have excelled like no other jodi...even his childhood friend Akansha couldn't make that connection (through dance). Amar danced with other girls in DID, but there were always flaws... with Shakti all his acts were flawless.

108) amar luks so cute when he is sleeping(courtesy-the new pic of amar on fb page kriyansh two world sumthing)

109)shakti loves to click amar even when he is sleeping(that pic was shared by shakti)

110)as both of them are so cute. They can have world's cutest babies.
111) They look HOT even when they are dancing bizarely.. Now thats what happens only when Arsha dance together. I am referring to the aggressive dance promo.. WAH.. Usme bhi Taal usme bhi Sur, Usme mein bhi do dil ek jaan! Kya baath 

112) There are very few photoes of ArSha that has been published from Behind the Scenes of D3. I think There are three so far (Arsha sitting in Trash Cans, Amar pointing at Shakti, ArSha ROSY pic). Among all the other pics of other casts ..these three pics have the maximum number of comments and likes in FB pages.

113) 80% of people watch D3 just because of AMAR and SHAKTI

114)Both are social drinkers (meaning they drink socially with friends)...I know this is lame lol I saw a picture of Shakti having shots in Norway and Amar and the D3 gang sitting on the bench having drinks. So, in other words they should socially drink together and hang out since they are good friends and all lol 

115)Amar loves when Shakti irritates him (DID BTS)
116)Both think each other is really sweet. Amar said it bts when he was referring to (point 
115) and how she does it sweetyly. And Shakti said he is a sweet guy and a sweetheart in the friendship day bts 

117) WHAT AMAR WANTS, AMAR GETS!.!!!. Check out this Youtube video from Khuda jaane performance at 1:10 to 1:13 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBpS-fVPUUo.  He says "Hopefully hum aise Magic create kar denge ki longon ko humse pyaar ho jaayega" DANG BOY!!!! HUMKO AAP SE PYAAR HO HI GAYA!. So Shakti, please note: Whatever AMAR wishes, he will get. After all GOD has given him a second chance to LIVE. He is GOD's special CHILD! 

118) SHAKTI in this youtube Video, you admit that some of the strongest memories in DID 2 are with AMAR, and that you guys are the greatest friends. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il-96bMjHWw
At 5:50 to 5:21, .You also say that "I know he will do well in the future". ...DID you even realize that when you said this  a year AGO, that  "YOU" would be PART of his FUTURE a year  later!! I am telling you .. These are UNIVERSAL HINTS that no matter how much we try to Ignore, are the absulute truth!!
Wait and you also said you wld miss him!! Aww.. Look today he is back only for you so you dont have to miss him anymore!

119) Shakti, you are a winner no doubt and you deserve to be.. but Everyone shld Lead their lifes by AMAR's true Example. Check this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il-96bMjHWw at 7:22 to 7:25

He talks about how DID2 has changed his life, and that NO matter what happens, he will imply his past experiences, and everything he has learned to  achieve success and fame in life no matter what the result... AISA ATTITUDE, AISA CONFIDENCE, AISA HUNAR!!.. He reminds me of SRK.. Today SRK came from nowhere to Super Stardom. Amar has that Same Confidence. Dont be surprised if he makes it even BIGGER and RICHER!

120)  What ever Terrence Lewis said one year ago for ARSHA came out true for both of them. To Shakti he said "Shakti tumhe sirf Dancer hi nahin, ek kalakar banna hai" and now she is a KALAKAR. To Amar he said "Amar tum Khan se nikala Hua Heera ho aur tum Heere ki Tarah Chamakte Rahoge" and see...Now he is definitely a HEERA...a SHINING STAR ...and HERO..an ACHEIVER...
121) During DID 2 , AMAR used to say M E J IC,  Now  during D3 SHAKTI has started saying M E J I C. (She has already said in two BTS video)

122) Why D3 happened to Shakti is understandable, because she is the winner, good looking, best Dancer...and all, But, out of so many guys in DID 1 and DID 2, and not only DID, out of so many dancers they auditioned ...D3 happened to KUNWAR AMAR only that too as a lead guy?? This fact is just Amazing...DESTINY is what I call...couldn't do that to anybody but ARSHA...simply because they are Destined to be together.

123) I think they are the only couple who has danced in the same song again and again and each time their performance has gotten better and better...like Khuda Jaane they performed thrice..and Jiyien Kyun..they have already performed twice..

124) During ArSha Interview...When Amar is talking Shakti keeps looking at Amar and ..When Shakti is talking Amar keeps looking at Shakti...Basically, they can't take eyes off of each other...

125) All their pics together are BANG ON! Picture perfect
223165 198499876853696 195521470484870 428389 533108 n
126) Who is the good looking guy in DID 2 : Most number of votes ..that is 75% vote was for AMAR. ...and among girls 75% for Shakti...Now, what should I say to this? Co-incidence ?? or something else? 

127) There is another poll for AMAR's BEST LIFT in DID2: 83.87% votes was for the very infamous Khuda Jaane lift...(Amar did so many lifts in DID 2 with other girls as well. His throw lift with Kruti was also Amazing, with Alisha was also fantastic, but, why do people like him only with Shakti? Sochne Waali baat hi nahi hai yaar!! Its DESTINY) 

128)  Shakti totally deserved all the votes and deserved to be a winner in DID2. AMAR however deserves all the votes in the acting department, and is a TOTAL Winner in D3. He has come so far along from episode 1 to episode 60+.. The  THAPAD scene.. WOW man WOW!.. Shakti excells in Dancing. Amar excels in Acting. I think its always great to have diversity when you are in a relationship with somone in the creative field. There will be more security with Projects! 

129) AMAR and SHAKTI can keep Jumping into  the POOL whenever they want to get a break from Mumbai ki Gharmi! The only problem is they both look so hot so hot so hot in the pool.. that the water in the Pool might EVAPORATE because of all the HOTNESS!!.. Yeah.. That cld be a poblem! Hmm

130)"Good looks, good personality, star quality, great dancer and the graph...DID has made him."-Terence on Amar...he has all the qualities...Shakti what are you waiting for lol listen to your guru ;)
131)Amar only gives Shakti the right to slap him hard in real life to make the scene look good. This guy can do anything at any risk whether it comes to dancing or acting.  

132) Today's episode, when Kriyansh walked down the stairs on to the dance floor, the crowd moved back. This also symbolizes Arsha in a way.. When Amar and Shakti get down to the dance floor, Everyone Needs to Take A Step Back.!!!!. Afterall, India's HOTTEST dancing couple are ready to set the GROOVE!.. WOA... All the more reasons to hook up. Thats the impact they have on us . When Arsha takes to the dance floor, we just take a BACK SEAT and DROOL!!!

133) Quoting Kumjoo, her post from another thread "Now, AMAR ..What Can I say?? I still remember in DID2 ..he was a simple guy..who had inferiority Complex in the beginning...He felt inferior about himself..and look at him now ..man!! Its just unbelievable...
He is FREAKING HOT!! HE HAS BECOME  HUNK!! "
@SHAKTI: There is NO greater person in this world who can take control of her/his weaknesses and makes them into his Strengths! He is a TRUE MAN!

134) Amar may not be Extraordinarily Good looking like MOST other HUNKS in T-Town, but then even SRK was not the most Good looking either when he entered B-Wood, but  Yet we fell in love SRK.. because he has that X-Factor.. AMAR too has that X-Factor in him, that if luck is on his side, has every possibility of him exploding into a SUPERSTAR!.. If it can happen to SRK, it can happen to AMAR!!!- 
@Shakti. Well You can be Gauri 2 with a difference because you will always be a dancing queen along with becoming his queen.. WAH!!
136) All the Girls are Awwing over Amar and wants to keep him with themselves, but they can let him go only in one condition, if he hooks up with Shakti. 

137) I think ArSha has the most Loyal fans anybody could have. Fans have been following them Since last year. I don't think a lot of us would be watching D3 with this passion if there was only Shakti or there was only Amar. We watch D3 with such great passion just because ArSha are together and their Chemistry is making us go Crazy and killing us. Chemistry aisi hai toh, we like to be Killed. 

138) How many artists can get so loyal Hardcore fans? I am sure not many. Coz I know a lot of time if fans come to know that their most loved couples have different boyfriends and girlfriends then they let go off thinking , ya!! its their personal life...Par ..ArSha fans toh lage pade hai collecting points why they should Hook up. Whatever hurdles come in between like C and P, we forget it all and move ahead with our mission. ArSha has the best fans in the whole world.

139) Amar is the Mr. Right for Shakti and Shakti Ms. Right for Amar. Witnessing the perfection with which he does things either dance or acting, I am 500% sure He will go to extreme to keep Shakti Happy all the time throughout the lifetime.

140) Since both are in same profession, they can better understand each other's work schedule. This will not create differences between them because of communication gap (if any) that occurs when life becomes hectic with work, home and babies. 
141) Shakti has a bigger family, she has the habit of living with lot of people around in the house. Amar also has bigger family, so if Shakti gets married to Amar and goes into his house she will not have problem living with bigger family. 

142) (Ok.. I am giving out a few SRK references here.. but Its valid)
 SRK came to Mumbai. He stood at Marine drive,stared at the city line and said.. "Someday, I want to rule this city". AMAR too came to Mumbai with similar dreams.. Today...I see him achieving this dream!!!
@ Shakti- You can trust in him, that he will NEVER stop Dreaming. He will make sure all his Dreams become a reality! and if you hook up with him, maybe he will make all your dreams a reality too!.. 

143)(Oh this was never added as a point, but we only discussed it.. Adding it now)

Geeta Ma Said.."AMAR ka dil itna saaf hai.. that If I had a daughter, I wouldn't think twice before saying... AMAR will you marry my daughter?".. AWWWE imagine a judge saying this on National TV! I agree with GEETA COMPLETELY!. I am pretty sure she said this because she saw the ambition in this village boy! WE SEE IT TOO! Shakti CANT YOU?

144) Shakti has admitted that Amar is the most entertaining guy on sets. He indeed is very entertaining, can see that in BTS videos and IForum videos. So, Shakti, what else you want? Amar is a complete Package of Good Looks, Great Body, Beautiful Smile, Expressive Eyes, Excellent Dancer, Awesome Actor, Entertainer, Caring, Humble, and above all " A GOOD HUMAN BEING" 

145) To Amar- DUDE: If you tell us you are not attracted to SHAKTI, then you are LYING!!!!! 
146) I think you are with Charlie because you THINK you see Certain Glimpses of Shakti in her???? Like maybe you think that just because she is wearing REVEALING clothes or that her straight hair defines HOT?? Let me tell you.. Charlie has NOTHING compared to Shakti. Sorry to be so BLUNT.. but its the TRUTH. You want Shakti, make your move NOW! Dont settle for a SECOND! (I know its Harsh, but fans always speak the Truth )

147) Amar has always been Happy for what Shakti has achieved. He has always been supportive to her. Even in his last message to audiences from DID, he asked his Fans, who voted for him, to vote for Shakti after his elimination. Thats the sweetest gesture one can give to another being a competitor. Shakti, wake up!! 
148)When you type Amar and Shakti in google...the first thing that comes up is Amar and Shakti dating. Its a sign for sure...everyone including the internet wants them to be together

149)Terence sent them on a date to get the chemistry for Khuda Jaane...another sign right there that they should go out. 

150)All their performances have left a mark with the audience. Meaning that when fans think of Khuda Jaane and Jiyen Kyun they think of ArSha. These two songs are theirs and no one else can touch them or make any impact. Both songs and dance are full of love, emotion and passion...two of my all-time favourite songs and they are pictureized on my favourite couple. I bet these two songs are on Shakti and Amar's Ipods for sure

151) There are products in market that have brands with their names 
SHAKTI BHOG ATTA
AMARDEEP AGGARBATTI
This is a rare co-incidence. How many couples have their names in products?? Not many, but ArSha has it.

152) If according to Terrence Sir, holding hands and looking into each other eyes has created this kind of  ROARING CHEMISTRY !! then I wonder what more M E G I C it wld produce if they are actually DATING!!.. . You know...

153. Amar and Shakti just happen to end up in every function together like little masters finale and even if u noticed during vaishnavi's performance on jaana tu meri kya hai it was amar's voice in the back that means hes been living in mumbai for a while he must have met shakti a few times 

154)Both Amar and Shakti look the best with straight hair 

154. In dance india dance 2 after shakti comes back with her mj band saajan was sitting next to amar then after the host talked and the camera went to the contestants shakti is sitting there!!!! EVEN THE DID CONTESTANTS WANT THEM TOGETHER!!! (and no it wasn't like they used a previous scene and put it there) 

155.The day Jack got eliminated on did and after he had done his performance every time the camera went to the contestants arsha were talking to each other!!!! Now i don't know what they were talking about...it could be jack's performance but it could be something else... 
156) Amar and Shakti's first attempt at acting was not D3. Check this limelight video from DID 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvQ1MLAC4kQ&feature=related

At 1:17, they are ACTING pretending to listen to music hahaha in an attempt to promote the product~. SEE Destiny has given so many hints. A year later, they are both promoting other shows, and products!. Lols D3 was baaye haath ka khel, because look how convincing they were in this segment. I wanted to buy that COOL LOOKING MOTOROLA PHONE

157) (I got this point idea from KJ's post on Sharon's boots thread)
Shakti will have to watch her weight constantly for atleast the next two years.. KYON?Well After all  USKO AMAR  HI JO UTHANE WALA HAI! 

158) Well, I think they need to hook up, almost every member in this thread thinks they need to hook up. All of their videos are their proof why they need to hook up. All their performances on stage, their Scenes in D3 are the proof of their Hook Up.  And if not enough, sare Kayanath thinks they need to hook up.

159)Both are independent--Amar doesn't rely on his parents but makes his living on his own (with the help of Dharmesh) and Shakti is very independent herself...they share similar lifestyles...they are financially stable.

160)In Dance Ke Superstars...Shakti is not even there on the show but Amar is always linked to her no matter what. Shaimak who wasn't even a part of DID, but mentioned that when you think of Amar you always see him dancing with Shakti and no other girl. 
161) Shiamak told Amar to go into acting as he expresses his emotions so well after the line about Shakti. Its like destiny brings them together even if they aren't together and destiny was stating something right there. When he mentioned how Amar is always seen with Shakti there was a connection by destiny and then he mentioned Amar taking up acting. There was a connection between Shakti, Amar and acting.  

162) In the 75 complete celebration vdo ArSha lukd sooo MEJICAL nd ROAKING nd wen dey were standing CHIPAKKE 2getherdey really looked made for each other...for the first time with KSG beside dem ArSha were the ones from whom my eyes cud not shift😍

163 )  In Dance ke superstars Shaimak davar and master marzi said that Amar is a gifted and talented danceer and EXCELLENT IN CONTEMPORARY  and as we all know Shakti's style is CONTEMPORARY.

164) We see them Fighting on D3 every day... Well I just want to say.. that you two look SUPER HOT even when fighting..DARN.. they even look hot when they are just giving reactions and not talking.. (like the library scene in tday's episode when Kria is sick)

165)Amar is super hot when he is dancing aggressively...any girl would go fida over his hotness.
166) BOROPLUS award!.. You two looked like you were there on a DATE!.. WhY.. because just look at ROBIN's DP... It says it all!.. You two look sooo adorable!!!!!! In everyfreaking way!.

167) DID brought you two together. Kunwar was eliminated from DID on 16 April 2010.But i guess destiny wasnt willing for kunwar and shakti to be separated. It took its time but exactly a year after on 11th April 2011 D3 started.

168)Amar has such an adorable laugh:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEd1iYu0WyM&feature=related (2:03-2:05 and 2:26-2:28) He is such a fun and loving person...no one can get bored of him...he gets along with even strangers 

169)ArSha love being sarcastic with eachother...when you watch the friendship day video...when she mentions he is always irritating her both of them go HAHA (so cute). In the tellychakkar interview she says he is always angry and the whole megic thing...they always love pulling each other's leg.

170)When Shakti and Parvez finished their performance on the day Big B came to dance india dance for teen pati shakti ran to amar to hug him first because she was so excited and amar looked so proud of her IT WAS SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!SHE RAN LIKE SHE WAS IN DILWALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGA!!! hahahha
171) Amar and Shakti always gets mentioned together...its like they are inseparable. When Amrita and Amar were in the bottom two and Amrita got eliminated...Amar stated how he thought only 2 girls...Amrita and Shakti that showed what dum girls have. Btw.. in this video he looked so hot when he said those sweet words. 

172)Amar and Shakti have made D3 so popular that they have proven they are indestructible. If you look at Vandana and Binny who got leads in shows, their shows ended after a couple of months. While, the power and chemistry of Amar and Shakti have made this show such a hit. Just imagine what they will do if they end up together. 

173) Shakti it seems reserves after the performance hugs and lifts only for Amar. She is super duper comfy with amar. But v never c her hugging other contestants after she performs duet with them. Eg - parvez and Jack. In the duet with jack (hip hop style) even after getting a grand salute from mithunda shakti held herself stiff so jack wasnt able to lift her!!

174)In DID,Shakti did many duets, but with Amar it was always different. They hugged after every act...she danced with close friend Punit and Jack...but no hug. They were so chipko during DID...I wish they continue to be chipko on D3. It's nice to see how the reserved Shakti is only chipko with Amar and no other dancer in DID.

175. When shakti comes back to sit with amar (after bhangra act with Jack) and they hold hands ALL THE CONTESTANTS ARE LOOKING AT THEM AND SMILING as if they know that somethings even punit and binny!!!
176. Now how many people can have chemistry during a KABBADI MATCH how many couples have had chemistry during a kabbadi match: rishiji and neetuji/arman and ridhima/ and arsha that is all that needs to be said 😊

177)Amar impresses Shakti with his non-stop kabaddi dialogue...that she taps his shoulder and grabs onto his fingers. Shakti is so comfortable with chipko Amar all over her.

178)Both are so competitive that they even compete in kabaddi dialogue...and have fun doing it.

179)Uff the scene with him falling on her in the kabaddi act...WOW. I mean Shakti is so comfortable with Amar and Amar only. She would never be comfortable with any other dancer/actor on top of her like that. 

180)Shakti and Amar love to stand beside eachother in every BTS
181) Both are so humble and do not want to be in the spotlight 24/7 like most actors. In the friendship video when they are all singing D3 song...Amar directs Archie to include the others that are not in the camera. While in the kabaddi segment...Shakti is getting everyone involved as they too are much a part of the show as ArSha. 

182. When Shakti was doing her kabbadi thing at saying it vicky just like interupts a little and kya look diya amar ne uska yaar it was look dont flirt with my girl yaar he just looked him up and down it was soo cute!!! and after vicky pokes her amar moves closer to shakti! many people might say it was for listening  to how many times she said it but he could have done that in the beginning couldn't he? why just then?😉

183)It is so adorable how Amar leans in to listen to Shakti in the kabaddi video. He is always all ears when Ms. Mohan is talking...and he always agrees with whatever she says. She mentions how they are finally wearing the same costumes and Amar starts talking about how cool the costumes are. 

184) Then baba re baba you gave me another one amar likes to annoy shakti alot and tease her and its still sooo cute now that you've mentioned vicky has to now get permission to tickle shakti i see...😉

185) Amar and Shakti has a deep connection to letter D
          D - Dance
          D - DID
          D - D3
          D- Destiny
186)Amar and Shakti are connected to Geeti and Uma choreographers from Footloose. Shakti mentions how she use to watch them during her school days and in DKS I remember one act (I dunno if they did all them) they choreographed Amar's act...both have similar social network.

187)Both have been to each other's house...I saw a pic of Amar with the DID girls and Shakti's sister Keerti all seated at the table (please do correct me if I'm wrong on this one). Shakti went to Indore and ate roti at his house :)

188)Both love wearing sunglasses and taking pics

189) After Amar was eliminated from DID2, he requested all his Fans to vote for Shakti because he considered her victory as his own. Guess What! Amar's fans ended up voting for Shakti in the grand finale. Shakti was therefore able to win DID 2 by beating her Fierce competitor by only 4000 votes!!!! If you look at AMAR's official FB page, he has atleast 4000 fans!!.. So I guess it is fair to say.. that SHAKTI ke Jeet ke peeche bhi AMAR ka haath hai!!! 

190) Continuation to point 189...
 because SHAKTI WON, she  became popular and was approached for D3! AMAR has come into this world with DESTINY on his SIDE!. Although he didnt win,  he made it into D3 with much ease!. Universe tweeked Shakti's destiny in a way that she would also make it there with him~! 
It is  AMAR's DESTINY that  is helping SHAKTI indirectly!!!
191)Even in FANFICTIONS ARSHA creates d same MEJICAL nd ROAKING chemistry which thousands of ppl hav fallen in LUV wid nd r still falling watching them dance nd act 2gether😍😍

192) Dis called DESTINY or wat...ARSHA is always connected in sum way or the other...d last tym we saw both of their IF ranking was one after d oder...nd last week Amar was at 49 nd Shakti at 59 both were connected wid d no. 9...dis week Amar is at 52 nd Shakti at 62 nd both are connected wid d no. 2😳

193) Even during the DID competition amar was cheering shakti's name right before the chaliya performance and the camera was focused on punit and amar and punit is clapping for shakti but amar is there shouting,"GO SHAKTI" how sweet and shakti was cheering loudly before his performance with kruti and parvez in yeh raat...they're so suportive of each other :)

194) When Mithunda was dancing with shakti on jhonny jhonny amar shouted the loudest and clapped the loudest you could hear his voice over the shouts from the crowd i thought that was sooo sweet and when shakti was done dancing with mithunda she went and stood next to amar and they shared a look how cute yaar 

195)  ANALYSING DID 2 further!
If AMAR had entered TOP 4, all AMAR fans would have VOTED for AMAR.. ALL Shakti Fans would have VOTED for SHAKTI.. The votes would have been SPLIT and ULTIMATELY Dharmesh would have WON!!
BUT because AMAR was not in top 4.. all of his FAN VOTES went to SHAKTI!! and AMAR+SHAKTI fans combined BEAT Dharmesh's fans!!!! AND because SHAKTI won.. she made it into D3 because of her popularity.. and she met AMAR AGAIN! Its all Destiny!!

196) Shakti has so much trust in amar that she can leap from anywhere and she knows amar will catch her and even terrence had said this when arsha did the satrangi re dance and terrence says in the beginning shakti took a leap of faith where you have to trust ur partner to catch you and agar relationship mein trust ho then its very hard to break from it which is why  arsha's relationship is going to go the top!!!! 😊

197)Amar knows that there is no point in arguing against girls especially showed in the video just admit that girls are right and zindagi achi tara sey jayegi even in the did limelight episode he was the only guy who said that girls should be getting votes along with shakti and binny SHAKTI IF YOU DATE HIM THINK OF HOW HE WILL TREAT YOU: ANSWER: LIKE A PRINCESS guys im telling this guy is made for shakti and shes made for amar!

198)Guys i dont know if this is a point or not...but i had to post it...so here it is...
have u noticed that when shakti or amar perform with anyone else...there is lack of coordination...i mean their steps are not on the same time...(though the difference is of only a few seconds)...for example shakti's performance with parvez...u know the wall one...and also with jack..the hip hop one...!!! and i have not watched much of amar's performances...but in his act with amrita,the quick step one...though there was coordination coz that dance is based on that...but there was a lack of chemistry...!!!!!!

BUT...when ArSha dance together...there is no such problem...all their steps are perfectly on the same time...and i dont need to say anything about their chemistry...do i..???

199)Guys did it occur to anyone that when in did shakti used to perform the camera used to focus on amar 'atleast once' before and after the performance...and vice versa when amar performed...!!!

200)Kabhie kabhie i feel as if Amar and Shakti forget that they are in character and actually become their real selves like we saw in the love the way u lie song where amar said Shakti instead of Kria and Shakti's reaction was still the same...COME ON NOW THEY HAVE TO LIKE EACH OTHER IN REAL LIFE

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE--THANKS

r07c thumbnail
201+ Reasons why ArSHa need to hook up

201)Vandana and Amar were actually paired to be together in the first round but due to destiny Amar and Shakti were paired together (proof is in did superstars, Vandana says this) DESTINY WANTS THEM TO UNITE GUYS 

202)They both have best pirouettes :) Shakti does them a lot and amar best in my opinion was the recent one in love the way u lie sequence!! he looked soo hot..

203)Both love the support that they get from one another. In the Khuda Jaane act, Shakti thanks Amar for being so supportive. While, when Amar choreographed Hum The Woh Thi...he mentions in the article "Shakti was very supportive, and we performed well together again."

204)Both love to challenge their abilities. In D3 Amar choreographed a dance overnight and Shakti and him learned it in a couple of hours and ended up doing it in one take. Our triva person on here mentioned how they do a lot on the spot improv...shows how talented they are.

205)Adding on to the improv part...they are very loyal to their work and will do anything for D3 which after DID2 is their second family.

206)Amar is chora of Indore and Shakti is hot babe of Mumbai so opposite atracts they fullfil eachother lacks or dearths by belonging to different worlds...

207)ArSha both love the pigeon...they even clicked pics with it. Meaning they both love animals 

208)When D3 was celebrating its 50 episodes and they asked Amar where Shakti was u could see the smile on Shantanu's face when Amar said Shakti wasn't in india like he knew amar was missing her how sweet yaar and i think i even heard Vicky chuckle too 😉

209)I watch BIG BOSS .. and guess who the two celebs are.. SHAKTI kapoor and AMAR Upadhya!! They are both males, but what is the co-incidence that there are two ppl in BIG BOSS house this season where their names are AMAR and SHAKTI?? 

210)And and when its morning.. the song that plays is AMAR hai SHAKTI.. SHAKTI AMAR Hai... Its a song frm AMAR-SHAKTI movie from the yesteryears.. Youtube it.. you will hear that song!
211) They both complete each other as in the location video Shakti waits for amar to complete the sentence and in threesome video Amar turns towarda Shakti wen he says D3 mon-fri waiting for Shakti to complete it hence this proves that they also knw that they are incomplete without each other<3<3

212) Shaktis birthday video: both are wearing emerald-ish green shirts!!!! and they both look super hot!!!! 

213)When Shakti talks about having a great bond with everyone she pauses for a second, AND LOOKS AT AMAR, and AMAR SMILES now what just happened there for a second...

214)When Shakti is cutting the cake Amar isn't there but as soon as she is about to feed the cake to somebody Amar is immediately there..this is either a camera thing or he came into the view when she was feeding the cake

215)Okay after she gives amar a bit of the cake (itna pyaar se) she turns back around and amar reaches to get cake and Shakti stops.. she just stops and waits for Amar to get the cake and feed her

216)When Amar is feeding her cake Alisha is trying to look at Shakti's face and wasn't like she was getting cake she was looking at Shakti's face just to see her expression( yeh mere Arsha mind chal raha he haha)

217)Even in real life we have reel moments haha at 1:46 theres a moment when Shakti is feeding cake and Amar reaches out for the cake and their faces are so close together if this was a Kriyansh moment then there would be like hawa and then Kria would have blushed and turned around which is what Shakti did mainly cuz she had given the person cake but... JUST GO WITH MY IMAGINATION hahahha

218)When Sam starts singing Shakti bhudi hogayi hahah kya turn kiya Shakti ne seedha Amar ko dekha and amar goes nooo hahah kya defend kar rahe ho apne pyar ko yaar (maybe masak me but GO WITH ME HERE)

219)NOWWW... about those post its up there on the wall did anyone notice what they said one was like forget many things in others but never forget their names...another was your smile is the light in your window HOLD ON HERE first these were all written with one type of handwritting and second of all don't these sound at least a little romantic just a little...( COME ON GUYS YOU KNOW YOU WANT HIM TO BE WRITING THOSE :) )

220)When her birthday was approaching at 12 am she was in the theatre with Mukti and her parents had also wished her now who do u think had wished her third???? because she wasn't going to say who from the way she just stopped at her parents, and then her sisters, then...who could it be???? i bet her friends must have been there too...in those friends...someone just might have...(y'all can use ur arsha minds now haha)

221)Hahaha idk if this is a point but someone wrote on the card get drunk and then get lucky on ur b-day now... who is Shakti supposed to get lucky with or is there someone that this writer knows that they want Shakti to be with? hmmm

222) In the shot Kria doesn't look like she's having maza watching Rey push his friends and act thodosa strict, but off screen Shakti on the other hand is having maza watching amar ohooo kya baat hai "hai bahut maza ara hai rey ko (laugh) apne friends ko utake phek raha hai (laugh) hahaha

223) Acha..Sshakti kehti hai ki kria ko acha nahi lag raha hai ki koi hot si ladki rey par line mar raha hai (par...tumne ab tak nahi dekiya ko bhi feelings Rey ke towards except for look looks tho...ab kria ko acha nahi lag raha hai yah fir tumhe acha nahi lag raha hai...)

224)EK MINUTE EK MINUTE!!!! Shakti"mein na jo itna kam kia aur ab voh agayi hai aur legayegi Rey ko!!!"! HOLD ON HERE Kria ne abhi tak ko bhi kam nahi kia Rey ko patane mein tho...Shakti kya baat hai tum sach mein Amar ko...(bas guess hai baba)

225)(same line as above) Rey ko leygani ki bata ho rahi hai!!! abhi tak tho vo dono mila hi to hai lekin asli zindagi mein before this shoot...1. 1st meeting with new cast member 2. line rehearsals 3. dance rehearsals 4. shooting for entry etc. etc. so... ab huma pata hai ki kitni baar mil chuka hai 😉

226)Now people are probably thinking ki Shakti ne tho usko hug bhi kiya birthday episode mein lekin...why was she standing all the way at the door and...she, Amar, Shantanu, and sneha weren't there at the singing of the happy b-day but Amar and Shantanu came to feed her cake from that group and Sneha was not at the shoot that day but that girl didn't feed her cake and neither did Shakti back...hmmm 
NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG GUYS IM NOT SAYING THIS GIRL IS BAD IM JUST SAYING SHAKTI AND HER PROBABLY ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS just not when it comes to Amar u know

227)Amar ne bhi kaha tha ki kria ko thodi si jealousy horahi hai now many will say ki ha usne kria ke bare mein bola but he had also winked when he said that (iske 2 matlab ho sakta hai alot of people are going to say yeah but Amar winks a lot or u'll say hai Shakti ne usko jalaya tha Karan ke saath ab uski baari hai Shakti ko jaalana) u guys can choose the way u want it to be

228)Amar ne kaha tha ki itna simple nahi hai vo tho aap logo ko patha hai (jee bilkul hum logo ko bhi patha hai ki shakti ko jalana ke baath itna simple nahi hona wala hai...patana be padega)

229)Amar and Shakti both have a habit of sticking their tongues out. Watching BTS videos...when Shakti forgets a line or feels embarrassed she always sticks out her tongue. Amar does that when something funny happens.

230)Amar has clicked with both Neeti and Mukti...Shakti's sisters like Amar.
231)My analysis of a pic of Mukti-Amar on ZNKD...he was either there for choreography or to support Mukti. Nevertheless, ArSha always find each other.

232)In the lift tutorial video...Shakti says, "I totally trust him, he has never dropped me...ever...in all the choreography" No one can lift her like he does.

233)Shakti acknowledges Amar's muscles.."You can see all these muscles...thanks to me" They are such flirts 😆

234)"She is going to teach you and you are going to follow me" adding onto point 223...they never miss a chance to flirt with each other.

235) In the tutorial of the Dil Dosti Dance step Shakti doesn't remember what word to say she's like," and you place your hand on your...pause" and then Amar goes dil and she smiles and so does Shantanu looking at both of them i was like oho!!! Shantanu bhi keh sakta tha but Amar ne kaha ( i just found that very sweet)

312957 290783280933143 226080454070093 1187501 547787185 n

236) In the first behind the scenes episode where they're showing all the mistakes and stuff aHEART SHAPED balloon comes up in between Amar and Shakti and stays there for like as long as shakti and amar stay in that position and then when they move away ITS STILL THERE come on now thats like baghwan ka ishare yaar!!!!

237)Amar tells "Girls you have to be flexible like...Shakti the Great" You can tell that he is a fan of her flexibility 😉

238)Watching the tutorial video it is so cute to see how much they keep smiling. Every time he lifts her up both have a smile on her face...they are so happy to dance together again...even if its only for 4 mins

239)Shakti and Amar love to wear their signature necklaces. Amar with his dog-tags and Shakti with her thin chain with the small pendant. 

240)The way Shakti lovingly touched amars face after their Satrangi Re dance in DID <3 haii kitne pyaar se <3

241)They both have 2 vowels in their names <3
ShAktI and AmAr or KUnwAr
meant to be <3

242)Again in the Satrange Re dance: the crowd starts cheering like crazy if they just touch each other and the rest of the time when they r dancing.. the crowd is quieter  so the crowd..us.. definitely loves them together more than we like them by their self 

243)Okay guys i don't know if this is a point but...when Punit and Shakti are dancing on rishte... in did then in the middle of the song there's a symbolism point where Punit goes to Binny and Shakti goes to GUESS WHO...AMAR but its not just that look at the way she goes to Amar and look at Punit she is like running to Amar with a big smile on her face like she's happy to go to him in the middle of her performance i just thought that was realllyyy sweet :)

244)"Aur ab koi bhi chote kapre pehne wali Rey ko utake lagayi wo...not possible" EK MINUTE DOES THIS REMIND US OF ANYONE? i think asal zindagi mein bhi... ohooo rest of Arsha fans samj gaye

245)Wow im on a breakthrough OKAY GUYS AT 5:06 ON SHAKTI'S BIRTHDAY VIDEO AMAR WALKS HER TO HER ROOM(there were no other d3 boys behind) and then Vinti grabs her and walks her to her room with her eyes closed NOW...WHEN SHAKTI OPENS HER EYES AND SEES EVERYTHING AMAR IS SMILING AND THEN WALKS AWAY GUYS AS SHAKTI GOES TO READ THE CARD WITH HEARTS I WONDER...IF THE FIRST ONE SHE READ WAS AMARS...I THINK KI MERA JO SHAK HAIN VO POORE HO RAHA HAIN ( positive Amar did do something in decorating the room! )
246)There are Many many FFs on ArSha... How many ff writers write on real life jodi... damn i think very few...leaving the reality show writers!!!! (...its always on reel life jodi) 

247)Guys watch closely at 1:24 when Shakti goes to give the lady cake the lady points to amar and probably says give it to him first dude! wth unless they feel something for each other or they're actually DATINGGG!!! why would she say that? (use ur imagination guys).

248)On the video on india forums showing Siddharth Malhotra( the D3 producer)'s birthday there is a a bit where Shakti is dancing and you can see right in front of the camera Amar turns around, looks at her, and smiles. Even he can't ignore the fact she looked hot and dances awesome! look at 13:30 and on and you'll see what i'm talking about.

249)When u go on youtube and watch an Amar or Shakti solo video... the related videos are always atleast one...if not more of their performances together!!!!!

250)Both have become excellent actors...who would have thought these dancers can turn out so good and the show is over 100 episodes. Keep roaking and creating the megic because you guys made D3 what it is!🥳 

251)Even in the keyboard A S lies together this shows that they r so destined together both A & s r dieiying to be togther...lol...

252)During the D3 Dil Dosti Dance 75th episode celebration with Karan Singh Grover the every time Amar and Shakti were seen together, Amar had his arm around Shakti and she was absolutely comfortable with it and looked like it totally belonged there. ARSHA <333

253)Their "Roop Tera Maastana" performance was too real to be a complete act. the facial expressions and body language between them was too SEXY to be fully their acting skills. somewhere in tht performance their attraction for each other showed ;)

254)Reacently our louin of the week Rafi told us that Arsha off screen interaction is decreased this shows that Shakti is jealous of Charlie being wid Amar so she decreased talking wid Amar so her emotions dont come out...

255)Amar is a name of Lord Shiva n Shakti is Goddess Parvati..

256)Recently cvs have started givin names of choreographers in d castin...n in Diwali spl episode Kunwar name was der along wid Shantanu,Messy,Alisha n Archie...so m guessin dat Alisha n Archie choreographed der danced..Shantanu n Messy did d choreography of swayam dance performance n KUNWAR did d choreography of ROOP TERA MASTANA...dis shows hw comfortable Shakti is in doin Kunwars choreography...!!!!

257)When you do flames with Kunwar Amarjeet Shivji Singh and Shakti Mohan Sharma then guess what is the result- FREAKIN MARRIAGE IM TELLING YOU GUYS THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER AND WHEN YOU DO IT WITH AMAR AND SHAKTI YOU GET ADORE EITHER WAY THEY LIKE EACH OTHER (theres a specific way to do this so if you guys got a different letter then u might have done a step wrong not that im trying to be bossy just wanted to tell😃)

258)The two hottest Kriyansh scenes:I Love The Way You Lie and Roop Tera Mastana were created by ArSha megic. It was Shakti's idea for the rain dance...cuz as the trivia person put it "its her favourite song" (which is an odd reason to want to jump in a scene like that...I don't believe that was the reason😉). Roop Tera Mastana was choreographed by Amar...both scenes burned the screen on fire...even after DID they always excel in dance, chemistry, intensity, passion, emotions👏 

259)Perfect 3 words...
1. Kunwar Amarjeet Singh⭐️
2. Shakti Mohan Sharma⭐️
3. Dance India Dance❤️
4. Dil Dostii Dance❤️

last bt certainly nt d least which Arsha should or would b sayin to each other in future is 5. I Love You...❤️( i dnt knw if dis proves to b valid point to u guys or nt bt i think number 3 is a lucky number fr both of dem...or a link betwen dem...1) both of dem hav 3 words in their name...2) both hav done shows havin 3 wrds in its name..includin dance ke superstar which both were suppose to do...3) der paths r crossd in d year 2010..which adds upto number 3...4) in DID2 kunwar ends up at 5 position n shakti on top i.e postion 1 ..between dem dey hav 3 ppl...(i knw dis point is kinda stupid bt still..😉))☺️

260)I dnt knw if u hav seen dis interview of Kunwar n Shakti together...if nt here is d link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqJj1nb9Fns in d pervious posts many points r based on dis interview ...bt i would lik to brin one thing in dis interview in notice...just follow d hand movement of Kunwar's hand wen Shakti say 'megic' word  ..n amar replies 'dat DID is over bt still ya megic' ..point towards Shakti n den him...he too knws der is sumthin megical betwen dem😉

261)Also adding to d point 260.
in d same mentiond interview Amar ws takin abt their khuda jana performance in DID..he said dat their bondin got stronger after d performance as it was der first performance on d stage of DID n after hearin d gud gud comments dat judges were givin dem...he also mentiond - 'feelings aa gai'...❤️I wonder if he is talkin abt feelings dat v saw in d performance or he meant real life feelings...????😉
if d feelings r same in real as on stage den Arsha is gonna b d most Sizzerlin hot couple wid cuteness of innocence...❤️😊

262)In the link they ask Amar what angers shakti the most and Amar replies and Shakti says nahi mujhe iss baat par gussa ata hi nahi hai and then she can't think of anything that she doesn't like about Amar ACHA THO SARI KI SARI AMAR KI QUALITIES ACHI HAI OHOOO AISA THO SIRF AUR SIRF GIRLFRIENDS BOLTI HAI hahha (yaar sachi mein agar dost hota then she would've said hai sab kuch iss ke bare mein merko annoy karti hai or haa yeh merko bahut pareshan karta hai) BUT NO!!! NOTHING ABOUT HIM IS ANNOYING

263)Baad mein Shakti bolti hai ki ha jab hum steps saath mein nahi karpate hain...EK MINUTE AAJ TAK NAHI AMAR NE SHAKTI KO GIRAYA HAI AUR NAHI IN DONO NE STEPS KARNE MEIN MUSHKIL LAGI (mujhe lagta hai shakti ne aisa hi kuch banadia tha)

264)OK THIS WAS TOOO CUTE Shakti: mujhe gussa atha hai jab.. Amar: jab...
OK THAT WAS A ARSHA/KRIYANSH MOMENT RIGHT THERE THAT IS TOO CUTE AMAR KO BHI PATA HAI KI SHAKTI LIKES HIM BUT VO USKO TARPA TARPA KE ADMIT KARNE WALA HAI 

265)Yaar ek minute they asked Amar ki Shakti ko aap kaisa manalete ho WO WO WO AMAR SHAKTI KO MANA LETE HAI WAIT A SECOND AND SHAKTI ADMITS KI AMAR USKO MANA LETE HAI OHOOO KYA BAAT HAI AND WAIT A SECOND HE LOOKS LIKE HES REMEMBERING THE TIME HE MANA'D HER AND IS SMILING KYAA BAAT HAI

266)AT 1:26  I catch Amar WINKING at Shakti now i know he does it to the camera a lot but hmmm why was he winking at Shakti especially when she's talking about her never having to mana amar kyun ki he's always happy

267)OKAY WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT SHAKTI BEING MANA'D BY AMAR and at 1:58 amar convinces her to sing as well ufff kya chemistry hai kya megic hai

268)Aisa bahut se time hai Amar Shakti ke saath jo aapko yaad athe hain aur kush bhi ho jate hai aur aur aisa kaun se moments hai amar huh? 

269)Shakti AND Amar are both thankfull to god that they are back together on D3 and can do many more things together ab isse se zyada aur kya kahu

270)Shakti says everyday she and amar make new memories together with every scene ohooo i can't wait til the scene where they say i love you iss scene se kaunse memories ajayenge 
271)Now...Amar says,"shak ho raha he aapko achi baat hai shak karte rahe " now people might say are yaar this is Rey saying this but look at Shakti's expressions she first widens her eyes and then starts to be like Kria haha its like she was wth what is he saying in her mind and then she remembered oh wait im Kria and then she smiles and acts all curious...i bet ...amar is indirectly commenting on the HUGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE WONDERING WHETHER THEY'RE TOGETHER OR NOT!!!!!

272)Hum sab jaante hai ki Shakti bahuth acha gathi hai BUT TODAY WE HEARD AMAR SINGING: THEY BOTH SING AND DANCE AWESOME and this is another thing they have in common

273)Shakti bahuth impress ho jati hai Amar ke singing ke saath even though Kria said Rey bahuth acha gatha hai lekin...awaz kiski hai...Rey ya Amar ki? kyun ki awaz tho amar ki hi thi..hai na? 

274)During that entire time rey was sarcastically saying mere khano mein amrit kohlre hai and etc look at Kria/Shakti's expressions shes turning the other way as if she were Kria but her eyebrows move like she's thinking, " agar girlfriend banana chathe ho tho main kaha mana kar rahi hoon," hahah just a guess

275)Shakti says," Kria...Rey ko apna bahuth bahuth special friend manthi hai hold on a second what was that long pause for like she forgot what Rey's name was or...was she about to say Kunwar's name kya baath jo naam Shakti ke zubaan par sabse pehle aatha hai vo hai Amar ka aur vo usse aapna bahuth bahuth special friend manthi ha how sweet 

276)Okay we are the Arsha people who point out the things they say and do that we suspect but LOOK AT AMAR," pehle dost, acha dost, bahuth bahuth acha dost, aur abhi special friend," ITS LIKE HE LISTENS TO EVERY SINGLE WORD SHE SAYS koi boyfriend ho tho aisa jo apni girlfriend ki haar baath sune...

277)ARE SHAKTI TUMNE HAMARI AUR AAPKI DONO KI ANDAR KI BAAT KAHI,"hai vaisa dosti pehle step hotha hai" hahha aapne aap ko dekho tum aur Kunwar 2 saal se dost hai kuch sikho aapne aap se

278)Look at Amar when Shakti says it he pauses for like 2 seconds and then reacts WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WAS GOING IN HIS HEAD ," ha Shakti dosti pehle step hotha hai lekin hum dono kab dosra step lenge?" just imagine what he could have been thinking cuz after that "Rey" tries to get "Kria" to say something but Shakti is quiet for a few seconds cuz she just let out her feelings jo vo chupa rahi thi 

279)Amar says kaam chalo hai as rey but...hold up shakti phir soch mein  pargayi idk if this was as Kria or Shakti but when he says that she squints her eyes like she's thinking and smiles she's probably thinking, " are aisa konsa suprise hai aur kaam kaisa? kya amar mujhe suprise dene wala hai yah phir rey jaisa banke bhol raha hai?" 

280)When Amar talks about the thapar he says mere kaan do dino tak nahi chal paya ACHA REY KE KAAN KAB KARAB HUYE THE EK EK MINUTE AMAR KE KAAN THO KARAB THO ZAROOR HUYE THA aur haiii Shakti ka jo caring aur regretting expression when she turns and looks at him as if she's sorry she did that or kyun na koi Amar ko kaisa thapar de sakta hai? 

281)Dori ki baath jab ayi tho Amar thode ruk ke baath ki thi haaa jab window ki baath huyi tho koi hitchki nahi, thapar na koi hitchki nahi, NOW JAB DORI KI BAATH KI THO ITNI FEELINGS KAHA SE AYI AUR SHAKTI KYUN SHARMA RAHI HAI ISS BAAT KE DURAAN?

282)Kria kehthi hai ki rey is a big flirt but ek minute hamare amar ko dekho kitne saare larkiyon ke saath abhi thak flirt kiya hai yah fir unke naam Amar ke saath TEMPORARILY JODE HAI (kyun ki Amar Shakti permantely kehlia hai) tho shayad Shakti Amar ko ek hint dehrehi hai KI AGAR VO DOOSRE LADKIYON PE DYAN THODE KAAM DE AUR USPE  THODA ZYADDA THEN MAYBE IT WOULD WORK OUT!!! i think amar was like ki acha meri flirting champa ke saath Shakti ko disturb karthi hai ohooo kya baat hai yeh mere ko zyaada dekhna padega phir

283)When Amar talks about the "sexy" ma'm that has just come again look at Shakti's expressions first she raises her eyebrows when he says she's sexy and then reacts like Kria and looks at Rey...i bet she was thinking vo thodi na itni sexy hai jitna tum uske bade mein bol rahi ho pshht ohooo kya jealous feeling agayi

284)JEALOUSY KYA CHEEZ HAI jab Amar baath kar raha tha ki usne ma'm ke saath bahuth enjoy kia Shakti was probably like are bahuth hogaya ITNI BHI ACHI NAHI HO AUR KYA TUMNE MERE SAATH DANCE JAB KIYA TAB NAHI ENJOY KIA THA?? and phir utke challi jaane wali thi and she was about to untill...

285)AMAR IS SO SIMILAR TO REY jab Shakti utke jaa rahi thi and i don't think she expected Amar to pull her back cuz she gives a big smile when Amar holds her hand and pulls her back and then Amar ko shayad hint mil gaya tha and changes the topic and then Shakti smiles again ohoo kya baat hai
286)Hahha yeh dekhne main hasi ayi thi ," hum ek couple dance karne wala hai" Shakti" bollywood," then Amar says," ek bollywood couple dance karne wala hai" its like amar won't leave out the fact he and Shakti are doing a couple dance ohoo Amar itni excitement? hamme reason nahi bataoge? koi baat nahi aankon se hi pad lenge

287)Jab hot sensous dance ke baade mein baat ki THEN BOTH OF THEM ARE SO BLUSHING ESPECIALLY SHAKTI she couldn't stop laughing and Amar didn't show a lot but he was blushing too tum dono kab nahi jaanoge KI BOTH OF YOU ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER you even blush when you talk about romantic numbers with each other even during dhak dhak when they finish the song Shakti looks at her mom and blushes and looks back at Amar WTH!!!

288)Amar whether he is talking about Kriya/Shakti he finds her a combination of innocence and beauty.

289)Shakti refers to Amar as a "good friend" and same with Rey when obviously there is more there for Rey...hopefully REEL will turn REAL

290)In d recent Arsha / Kriyaansh video " we are just good frnds.."amesum megik moment between dem wen Kunwar says, luking at Shakti.."aapka saath hum kabhi nai chuorege.."...wow wat was dat luk between dem??? look look widout hawa hawa...😉
291)Amar blushes so much while talkin abt der upcumin hot couple dance sequence...Amar wasnt speakin as Rey over here ..m sure abt it..as dey were talking abt der upcoming dance event...so surly its offscreen info dat he was sharin ..n so its Kunwar talkin rather den Rey...😉☺️

292) In the recent interview Amar also says pointing towards him and Shakti ki doston ke bhi dill mill te hain..dat means Kunwar knows dat Shakti is dat special frnd jiske saath unka dil already  dill mil chuke hai bas un dono ko iss baat ka ehsaas hona baki hai ;)

293)In  [V]  giv it bak diwali episode , vj juhi along wid a dance grp went on d sets of D3...Amar n Shakti together showd dem Around d sets..n i splly lov d part whr Shakti says dat "lt me show u a machine jisse humne pyaar ho jata hai...kaha hai vo"... amar :" yehi hai"...both of dem picks up air machine each n starts forcusin air on each other tryin to do look look hawa hawa scene...awww man...dey were laughin smilin so so much...lov der genuine smile fr each other

294)Another point in the 'we're just friends' video when it feels like ArSha and not Kriyaansh is when Amar (Rey) talks about all the things he has done for her (e.g. uske ghar ki Khidki se latakna, thapar khana and choli ki dori bandhna) and the he says "some people still don't understand but don't worry I have you guys to support me. SMS kijiye, Facebook pe likhiye..."
Kriya doesn't have a Facebook that we know of. BUT Shakti does!! So, that means he wants us to spam Shakti's wall with crazy stuff like "why don't you guys hook up?" like we do on his.  

295)Guyz do u remember wen KSG was going he was givin tips to evry1..wen it came to Kriyansh he had nthng 2 say xcpt dat dy both make a gud team n unhne jo b achieve kia h wo sath me kia h.bt actly unhne sathme kbi kuch Kia hi ni..dy alwz had misumdrstndn or fyt..bt ha ARSHA ne hmesha sb sath me kia h jaise did n d3..so dat advice was 4 ARSHA nt 4 Kriyansh
296)In d above mentiond interview (TellyBuzz)...watch out @ 1.00 Shakti says- "I feel very special wid him"

she said it after d narrator said chemistry was evident between dem frm DID performances...

297)Cont d above part..tb also said Rey aka Kunwar Amar n Kria aka Shakti Mohan luks cute 2gthr..every1 is af8r dm ptani ye log kb smjhenge

298)In d same video Shakti is listening evrthng carefully of wat Amar is sayin..watch her xpresns..n she cnt miss out a single chance in pullin Amars leg

299)Kria said she feels special wid Rey par rey ne abi tk kuch aisa ni kia jo kria itna special feel kare..bt haan Kunwar to kar skta h na..dat means it was Shakti speakin instead of Kria

300)Dy luk so cmfortble in dancn 2gthr..dy alwaz hv a million dollar smile while dancng or dy shoot a romantic scene..
301)In d video mention in point 296...Towards d end..Kunwar say "boss is 'hoppy' toh life is set..."who was he referrin to as boss?? to Shakti???
over here does he mean to say if Shakti is happy den his lyf is set... ???

302)Both of them always laugh during romantic scenes together...seen them laughing so much in all the behind the scenes. Especially the scenes where they have to look each other in the eyes. So damn adorable. 

303)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zjikk5DF-Q
Look at Amars face when she says bohot ache dost around:20
anyone else notice a half frown :\ he wants to be more than that!!!! (just go with me here ppl)

304)When Amar got eliminated from DID2...Mithunda said "You are going to be a star, I know it!" Mithunda's words were proved right...Amar you have achieved success on your own merit and with the grace of god. When you put Amar and Shakti together...they create wonders and are stars unlike other DID contestants who fade away in the background.

305)Amar is always ranked higher than Shakti in popularity on D3, while in DID Shakti ranked higher than him in votes. Like I mentioned in another point, Shakti won DID and Amar was one of the reasons why and Amar got selected in D3 and its because of him that Shakti got offered the role. Both take turns having success and contributing in one another's success and the viewers (whether it be DID or D3) love them. 
298711 153846944696657 120489451365740 324949 612511 n

306)In Arsha's Tellybuzz chakkar interview when they ask Amar what he does to make Shakti's anger go away he says chocolates and his expression when he's saying tht make u think tht there must be a story behind it. he looks like he's remembering something tht happened between them and he has a big smile on his face. imagine if they had a sweet couplish moment when he was pacifying her  and also afterwards when Shakti mentions "megic" he laughs with her and then looks at the camera and says "magic" and points at himself and Shakti...even he knows they are perfect together :D

307)During ArSha's frendship day interview the whole time Amar has his arm around Shakti and holds her. no matter what they are doing they are touching in some way. the way he has his arm around her in a possessive manner is too cute. also when they are feeding cake to each other at the same time it reminded me of how at weddings the bride and groom feed each other like tht, maybe its a sign  also afterwards when Amar goes to feed Shakti more cake she dusnt want but she still eats half of it becuz he's feeding her and he jus eats the other half. I SWEAR THEY BETTER MAKE THEMSELVES OFFICIAL BEFORE WE ALL HAVE A BRAIN HEMORRAGE !!!

308)In the bloopers episode.. Amar was reassuring Shakti about the white bird :)
Just to add to your point---He was reassuring her when he himself was scared it was going to peck him.  

309)On her first interview about D3...Shakti says, "Yes, I am excited to be part of the show. The show is completely based on dance, and I am glad to be working again with Kunwar Amar. Most of my performances in Dance India Dance have been with him." She was excited to be on the same platform once again with Amar. While in the Tellychakkar interview...Amar thanks god that they got an opportunity to work together again. Both love working/dancing together.

310)In the new bloopers 2nd part 7:02 kai scene mai she hurts him n her hand goes towards him face in concern...before his saying "hath uppar sai lejana tha" watch carefully...agrrhhh why did he say tat...if he wudnt hav said it mayb her hand wud hav touched him...

311)In d blopper episode..wen director was imitating Amar..Shakti said perfect..dat she agrees 100% wid d way he actd out..point is :she didnt gav ne comment while director was actin out others...And to add to your point: When the director is imitating Amar she says something to him (sounds like an inside joke) and pats him on the shoulder and they laugh (they flirt a lot).

312)In every video of BTS...both are always ready to flirt and pull each other's leg. The way both stare at one another when the other is talking is so adorable and flirtatious. People on youtube always mistake them to be a couple (why can't they see the megic lol).

313)Amar makes Bhojpuri sound so hot when he speaks it in the Blooper video and DID. Shakti teasing in the DID (roaking and megic videos) has made Amar improve his English...I bet he teaches her Bhojpuri

314)Both love to sing songs...Shakti with her Bragggilll and Anakshari with the D3 girls and Amar sings in the TellyBuzz interview.

315)Both have been to Goa (sorry if its a dumb point lol). Together with the DID2 gang, Shakti with her Terence Lewis Academy team and Amar with who must not be named. They love Goa...just imagine if they go there together again.(to add to point 315..dey hav gone to goa together after Shakti won DID2..all,DID contestants, hav been to Goa together...dey all had pland dat whoever wins will tak dem to Goa..n so Shakti had taken dem all to goa..luks lik its Shakti who introduced Goa to Amar...(chk out shakti's interview after she won DID)
250115 231117940235012 219728781373928 1057904 3381791 n
316)They both have mentioned other tv serials names. In the Blooper video Shakti imitates Kahani Ghar Ghar and in the TellyBuzz interview Amar mentions Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 

317) Amar and Shakti's DID Dhak Dhak performance was supper sizzling and at the end of the performance the camera goes to Shakti's parents and they seem very happy to see the both of them perform so well together!!! this proves that even Shakti's parents like Amar and approve of him!  so when they become a couple in the near future Shakti's parents will be supporting them!!!

318)We have all noticed Shakti teasing Amar by mentioning the word ROEKING , MEGIC N HAPPY HOOPY lolz. Anyone can get irritated if v constantly pulls someone's leg like this but amar always takes it lightly and laughs heartily whenever Shakti says it , this shows how understanding they r towards each others words.GOD !!!!! Arsha HOOK UP , B4 u guys need 2 open an Arsha mental asylum 4 us lolz

319)During many bts bloopers , v have noticed that amar tends to forget the line or laugh out on the sequence a lot of times but Shakti never has a problem witth that , she always handles that calmy and she too joins Amar in his jokes . This shows that she is really very tolerant over Amar and cannot get angry on him .

320) Last week Amars' ranking was 33 and Shaktis' was 42. 3+3=6 and 4+2=6. And and this week Amar and Shakti both have 3 in their rankings. How many SIGNALS do they need to realise that even Kismat and Universeji wants them together. 
321)Watch out wat dey hav to say abt eachother...
shakti fr Amar :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpiVzKs0ML8 (0:20 - 1:19)in dis video Shakti is calling Kunwar Indore ka raja..she is imitating Amar  on his Speakin Style..n lov d scene whr amar is holdin shakti's neck coz she teased him n says 'agle duuet me.."n gals cuts him off wid their laughs..
Amar fr Shakti : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LZHdMR-8TQ (0:25-1:17)in dis video Amar admits dat he likes wen shakti teases him coz she does in a cute way..Shakti is singin Brazilll in her unique style...n even though its video based on Shakti..shakti is pulling Kunwar leg in it...

322)Shakti has always wanted to be an IAS officer and Amar's brothers are police officers.Shakti could relate to his family as they share the same passion for fighting justice and with dance.

323)In D3 there are so many similarities to ArSha. When Karan was talking about Kriyans together (in Karan's last episode) it was all connected to ArSha. Then their talk about destiny was related to ArSha, pasa doble and the recent Rey says "Kya Baat Kya Baat." They are reliving their days of DID all over again.

324)In the Dhak Dhak performance Amar mentions the chemistry by Madhuri and Anil Kapoor. ArSha have created the same chemistry on and offscreen.

325)Both went to Dharmesh's birthday party, not sure if they went together, but they were finally seen at an offscreen party together.
326)Amar and Shakti have been coined the name ArSha before they were called Kriyansh. Which states how IF fans love ArSha before and probably more than Kriyansh.

327)Shakti does not like being disturbed while she is sleeping, but quietly clicked that pic of Amar sleeping.

328)On the suprise birthday celebration video for Shakti at 3:29 the reporters ask Shakti about the special bond and vinti and sam are laughing at amar with something to do with that and amar says sun listen to her AWWW KYA SUNA CHATHE THA AMAR??? hahah 

329)Amar was the happiest out of everyone when Shakti won DID2. He was shouting, jumping up and down...hugged Shakti tight (even when someone else..I think Kruti was hugging her)and helped to lift her in the air. 

330)Both are choreographers now as Shakti has choreographed Jiye Jale. 

331)Shakti Mohan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdyJA7mbRwE&feature=related
I love the beginning... lol... Kunwar reminds me of DID days
Shakti is missing the DID days and the fun times her and Amar shared in rehearsals.

332)Both have clicked Huka pics. 

333)In two separate BTS videos Palki has said how great of an actor Shakti is and the 100th episode one she said she is very impressed by Amar's acting and work.

334)"The best thing is Shakti is with me, the best jodi of DID2, season 2,  is here. Hum log ke beech mein already woh connection hai, which is good for the show." Kunwar Amar on the promotion of the show.

335)Both were very happy to take up D3 because they did not have to let go of Dance.
336)"Madam ko dar lag jata hai" hahah amar has started calling shakti madam wow aur wo amar ko kya bolti hogi??? so sweet

337)Acha personal life mein bhi agar aisa hota tho Shakti bhi vahi karti SOMEBODY GET ARSHA IN AN ELEVATOR AND CUT THE LIGHTS YAAR!!!!! YAAR SHAKTI BHI ANDHERE SE DARTI THO AMAR THO USKA ACHA DOST HAI THO WO BILKUL MIND NAHI KARTI AGAR AISA SCENE REAL LIFE MEIN BHI HOTA!! AMAR U GETTIN THE HINTS!!!

338)Referring to point 337 amar says acha dosto ko kareeb ana deta hai ya fir special friends ko bhi kareeb ana deta ACHA...HMMM ABHI SHAKTI NE KAHA KI USKA BHI ACHA DOST HOTA THO YEH SCENE MEIN BHI VOHI IMAGINE KAR SAKTI HAI AND THEN AMAR THO USKA BAHUT ACHA DOST HAI SO...ISKA MATLAB...AMAR BHI USKA SPECIAL FRIEND HAI KYUN KI KOI USKE ITNA PAAS THO NAHI AANA DETA😳😳😳

339)Ghana ke saath bhi bahut acha...LOOKS AT SHAKTI FOR A WHOLE 10 SECONDS...THEY SMILE AND SHE NODS...samaj jao yaar WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!!!!

340)Okay agar yeh anjaan hota they would have worked with each other for at least 7 months in that time spending 12 hours shooting you are comfortable with each other lekin phir bhi so AMAR UR BASICALLY TRYING TO SAY YOU FEEL THE MOST COMFORTABLE WITH SHAKTI HAHA
341)DONO KO EK DUSRA PAR BAHUT TRUST HAI VAH VAH VAH APPLAUSE AMAR KYA SACH HAI BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE TRUST PAR EACH OTHER LEKIN U STILL FELT AWKARD AFTER THE SHOT WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN!!!!

342)YAAR DIRECTOR SIR BHI MAAN GAYA KI ARSHA MERKO NAHI PATA THA KI TUM DONO ITNA HOT LAG SAKTA HO!!!! YAAR AGAR DIRECTOR SIR NE YE KAHA SO IMAGINE WHAT ARSHA ARE THINKING "yaar do we really look that hot together ki even vikram sir ne shabash di humein???" WHAT DO YOU THINK ARSHA FANS HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU hahha

343)Ek minute DID JAB HUYA THA THAB THO HAZAR LOG VAHA PAR THA JO TUM DONO KO DEKH REHE THHE THO...ISME DHAK DHAK KARNE LAGA SE PHIR BHI ACHA THA LEKIN TUM DONO KO CUT KE BAAD PHIR BHI AWKWARD LAGA HMMM (im not lettiing this awkard thing go away😆)

344)Hahahhaha Shakti doesn't want her mom and dad to watch the episode are itna sharam tumhare tho sirf dost hi hai yaara chinta na kar ya phir...aap log samaj the hai na😉

345)Acha Amar ke friends usko puchthe hai Shakti ke baare mein acha...tho iska kya reason ho sakta hai BESIDES THE FACT THAT EVEN HIS FRIENDS THINK AFTER WATCHING KHUDHA JAANA THAT THE TWO NEED TO GET TOGETHER CUZ THE TWO LOOK BETTER THEN ALL THE TV COUPLES THAT THEY'VE SEEN!!!

346)EK MINUTE AMAR KI EK DOST HAI JO BHAR BHAR PICS MEIN AATI HAI THO AGAR USKE FRIENDS POOCH REHE HAI THO VO BHI POOCH RAHI HOGI VAH VAH JALAN JISKA MATLAB HAI SHAKTI IS COMPLETE COMPETITION HAHAHHA 😉😉😉

347)AMAR KO LAG RAHA HAI KI AGAR DANCING KI SAATH HUMEIN LAG RAHA THA KI VOH DONO EK DOOSRE KE SAATH HAIN THO BIG SUPRISE MAN ACTING KE SAATH AUR BHI BARRGYA HAHHAHA amar mere yaar samjo socho aur phirse samjo ki kisiki itni chemistry nahi ho sakti hai even KSG AND ALL THE RIDHIMAS DIDN'T MAKE THE CROWD GO CRAZY AND MAKE 500,000 PEOPLE WATCH ONE DANCE THAT THEY DID!!!!

348)Logon ko tab comfortable nahi lagta jab vo us insaan kehlia kuch feel karte hain now IF ARSHA KO TAB BHI AWKWARD LAG RAHA THA AUR AB KAM AWKWARD LEKIN PHIR BHI AWKWARD WHAT DOES THAT SAY!!!! AAP LOK SAMJATA HAI NA😆

349)YAAR SHAKTI KI MOM BHI MAANTI HI KI YAAR KYA CHEMISTRY HAI hhahahha shakti ki mom bhi un dono ki jodi ko pasand karti hai BAS VO DONO SAATH MEIN THO AAJAYE

350)SHAKTI IS BLUSHING WHEN HER MOM SAYS THE THING WAS NICE AND AT THE MENTION OF SHAKTI'S MOM AMAR SMILES LIKE HE KNOWS SHAKTI'S MOM IS HINTING AT SOMETHING WHICH TECHNICALLY ALL OF US ON THIS PAGE ARE HAHAH
351)Both have mentioned the D3 Pankhas (woohoo) and agree how much they love our support.

352)They keep reliving DID moments ever time. The dhak dhak scene is an example of this, the green outfits, their trust in on another, etc. Its amazing how they remember all their moments from DID!

353)Both find the same things funny...and love cracking up together.

354)Both love and respect Vikram Sir, who wouldn't.. he is so funny and talented.

355)Amar mentions two contests on FB about best face and best smile. Which are the contests concerning ArSha.
356) Amar says that his friend r calling and all and acting is diff s ppl assume u r goin around and all haha everyone is aware of ArSha 's hidden feelings for each other bt only they r nt realising it and giving it a name of acting..I wonder itne kam tym main dancers itne acche actors kaise ban gaye hmmm daal main kuch kaala hai ;) 

357)Its sweet how Shakti is going Hmm agreeing with everything Amar says.

358)Every actor needs screen space so as ARSHA 
in diwali special epi bts wen amar was speaking evrybdy was cuting him in b/w bt shakti alwz remains silent n let him speak specialy wen dy r juz 2

359)In the same video dy were talking abt roop tera mastana...n amar said bcz of shakti i get so many marks on my body...Nobody wud bare dat bt kunwar did

360)Even in d same video af8r a long discusn amar sudnly said she was luking hawt on wich Shakti was 1st shockd n dn blushng

361)Shakti was trying best to change d topic bt Amar kept on insisting her to talk abt her hawtness. Amar hum sb smjh rhe h tmhare intentns

362)Both were trying 2 pull each odrs leg. Amar at Shakti gave hm a tyt slap n shakti at he eats a lot 

363)Dy r d 1st n best dancin couple actors who have gvn d maximum perfrmances n d best 1

364)Dy alwz have a habit of cmpleting each odrs statements

365)Deir acting is 2 hot to handle dat evn censor board edit sm parts..lolz

366)In haye rama bts amar teasd shakti aka kria dat wil a gal alw her close frn to cm so near? acc 2 hm a gal wil nvr 2 dat n if she does dere is smthng beynd frmshp...bt in real amar is nly her close frn..bt stil she was cmfrtble...how cud she be
dy also said dy cud nt do dis wid a cmplete stranger
dat means kuch kuch ho rha h

367)Amar in the last BTS by Channel V said that he loves Deepika. In this BTS he compared Shakti and her hot sari to Deepika

368)Amar is OFFICIALLY Single!! What the heck are they waiting for?

369)They did Roop Tera Mastana on the spot!! Just AMAZING!!

370)Shakti thinks Amar looked like a hero...Jeetuji in the transparent shirt
371)Amar silently mouthed HOT to the camera after the HOT comment.

372)Amar danced to Chamak Challo while he was sick and Shakti danced with only 3 hours of sleep (I bet she was jet-lagged). Its amazing how dedicated these two are to their work.

373)In the same BTS, Amar kept saying "tune mujhe thapar ke badle mein kuchh nahi diya". He repeated it 3 times I think. Hmm...I wonder what Amar wants, thappad ke badle mein!
How about a kiss, Shakti?

374)He said that he was lost completely in Shakti and her dancing actually he was lost in her beauty ;)..aww he is so in love wid her<3<3

375)They tease each other in every bts and as it is said that yahaan jagda hota hai wahi pyaar hota hai ;)
376)During the "haye rama" sequence (uncensored) when Rey is supposed to kiss Kria at the corner of her mouth and then afterward when he kisses her neck, Amar doesnt really kiss Shakti altho thts what their supposed to do..he just brushes his lips against her skin. this shows tht no matter what it is thts between them whether its "just" frends or something more (i wish) they still have a huge level of respect for each other tht they think and both themselves and each other

377)Amar thought Shakti looked HOT in the sari...just imagine what he must have thought seeing Shakti's photoshoot.

378)Even in the Peace BTS , Amar and Shakti Stealing glances and Staring Cutely whenever Swaron and Palki were talking . How Adorable is THAT !!!!!! 

379) ArSha were always sitting Next to each other during the diwali Bts , even though other couples were not sitting together  . They were dreamily looking at each other when one amongst them is talking.

380. When Shakti is saying ki koi normal lakdi yeh nahi kar sakti, Amar jumps in and says ," yeh normal nahi hai yeh bahuth baadmaash hai!" now...people might think that he was talking about kria but he said in DID as well that shakti bhi bahuth baadmaash hai basically dono ki bf/gf ki choti moti nok jok lag rahi hai kya baat😉

381. hahhahah Shakti got mad when Amar didn't say she would help him she was like," kya matlav obviously i'll help you," acha... tum dono ki abhi ladayi hogai party ko lekar aur kriya rey ko manana padega dekhenge episode mein 😉 aur real life kaisa manata hai

382)During the peace bts , when Palki mentioned the word 'Kriyanssh' , both Shakti and Amar looked at each other and shared a smile . It appeared as if something was cooking between them n they were reviving their romantic moments . It potrayed that they love spending time with eachother . The r effin cute !!!!!!

383)Even most of kriyaansh dialogues r apt for ArSha and they fit in their more situation perfectly for eg the destiny wala convo and the most recent one is the ques that Rey asks to Kria that would she be comfy wid someonelse actually that ques amar shld ask frm Shakti that would she be comfy doin such intimate scenes wid someone else..see universeji r giving so many hints to them that even their dialouges r so apt for them..

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE--THANKS

r07c thumbnail
336 + Points

336)"Madam ko dar lag jata hai" hahah Amar has started calling Shakti madam wow aur wo Amar ko kya bolti hogi??? so sweet

337)Acha personal life mein bhi agar aisa hota tho shakti bhi vahi karti SOMEBODY GET ARSHA IN AN ELEVATOR AND CUT THE LIGHTS YAAR!!!!! YAAR SHAKTI BHI ANDHERE SE DARTI THO AMAR THO USKA ACHA DOST HAI THO WO BILKUL MIND NAHI KARTI AGAR AISA SCENE REAL LIFE MEIN BHI HOTA!! AMAR U GETTIN THE HINTS!!!

338)Referring to point 337 Amar says acha dosto ko kareeb ana deta hai ya fir special friends ko bhi kareeb ana deta ACHA...HMMM ABHI SHAKTI NE KAHA KI USKA BHI ACHA DOST HOTA THO YEH SCENE MEIN BHI VOHI IMAGINE KAR SAKTI HAI AND THEN AMAR THO USKA BAHUT ACHA DOST HAI SO...ISKA MATLAB...AMAR BHI USKA SPECIAL FRIEND HAI KYUN KI KOI USKE ITNA PAAS THO NAHI AANA DETA

339)Ghana ke saath bhi bahut acha...LOOKS AT SHAKTI FOR A WHOLE 10 SECONDS...THEY SMILE AND SHE NODS...samaj jao yaar WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!!!!

340)Okay agar yeh anjaan hota they would have worked with each other for at least 7 months in that time spending 12 hours shooting you are comfortable with each other lekin phir bhi so AMAR UR BASICALLY TRYING TO SAY YOU FEEL THE MOST COMFORTABLE WITH SHAKTI HAHA

341)DONO KO EK DUSRA PAR BAHUT TRUST HAI VAH VAH VAH APPLAUSE AMAR KYA SACH HAI BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE TRUST PAR EACH OTHER LEKIN U STILL FELT AWKARD AFTER THE SHOT WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN!!!!

342)YAAR DIRECTOR SIR BHI MAAN GAYA KI ARSHA MERKO NAHI PATA THA KI TUM DONO ITNA HOT LAG SAKTA HO!!!! YAAR AGAR DIRECTOR SIR NE YE KAHA SO IMAGINE WHAT ARSHA ARE THINKING "yaar do we really look that hot together ki even vikram sir ne shabash di humein???" WHAT DO YOU THINK ARSHA FANS HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU hahha

343)Ek minute DID JAB HUYA THA THAB THO HAZAR LOG VAHA PAR THA JO TUM DONO KO DEKH REHE THHE THO...ISME DHAK DHAK KARNE LAGA SE PHIR BHI ACHA THA LEKIN TUM DONO KO CUT KE BAAD PHIR BHI AWKWARD LAGA HMMM (im not lettiing this awkard thing go away)

344)Hahahhaha Shakti doesn't want her mom and dad to watch the episode are itna sharam tumhare tho sirf dost hi hai yaara chinta na kar ya phir...aap log samaj the hai na

345)Acha Amar ke friends usko puchthe hai Shakti ke baare mein acha...tho iska kya reason ho sakta hai BESIDES THE FACT THAT EVEN HIS FRIENDS THINK AFTER WATCHING KHUDHA JAANA THAT THE TWO NEED TO GET TOGETHER CUZ THE TWO LOOK BETTER THEN ALL THE TV COUPLES THAT THEY'VE SEEN!!!

346)EK MINUTE AMAR KI EK DOST HAI JO BHAR BHAR PICS MEIN AATI HAI THO AGAR USKE FRIENDS POOCH REHE HAI THO VO BHI POOCH RAHI HOGI VAH VAH JALAN JISKA MATLAB HAI SHAKTI IS COMPLETE COMPETITION HAHAHHA 

347)AMAR KO LAG RAHA HAI KI AGAR DANCING KI SAATH HUMEIN LAG RAHA THA KI VOH DONO EK DOOSRE KE SAATH HAIN THO BIG SUPRISE MAN ACTING KE SAATH AUR BHI BARRGYA HAHHAHA amar mere yaar samjo socho aur phirse samjo ki kisiki itni chemistry nahi ho sakti hai even KSG AND ALL THE RIDHIMAS DIDN'T MAKE THE CROWD GO CRAZY AND MAKE 500,000 PEOPLE WATCH ONE DANCE THAT THEY DID!!!!

348)Logon ko tab comfortable nahi lagta jab vo us insaan kehlia kuch feel karte hain now IF ARSHA KO TAB BHI AWKWARD LAG RAHA THA AUR AB KAM AWKWARD LEKIN PHIR BHI AWKWARD WHAT DOES THAT SAY!!!! AAP LOK SAMJATA HAI NA

349)YAAR SHAKTI KI MOM BHI MAANTI HI KI YAAR KYA CHEMISTRY HAI hhahahha shakti ki mom bhi un dono ki jodi ko pasand karti hai BAS VO DONO SAATH MEIN THO AAJAYE

350)SHAKTI IS BLUSHING WHEN HER MOM SAYS THE THING WAS NICE AND AT THE MENTION OF SHAKTI'S MOM AMAR SMILES LIKE HE KNOWS SHAKTI'S MOM IS HINTING AT SOMETHING WHICH TECHNICALLY ALL OF US ON THIS PAGE ARE HAHAH
351)Both have mentioned the D3 Pankhas (woohoo) and agree how much they love our support.

352)They keep reliving DID moments ever time. The dhak dhak scene is an example of this, the green outfits, their trust in on another, etc. Its amazing how they remember all their moments from DID!

353)Both find the same things funny...and love cracking up together.

354)Both love and respect Vikram Sir, who wouldn't.. he is so funny and talented.

355)Amar mentions two contests on FB about best face and best smile. Which are the contests concerning ArSha.
356)Amar says that his friend r calling and all and acting is diff s ppl assume u r goin around and all haha everyone is aware of ArSha 's hidden feelings for each other bt only they r nt realising it and giving it a name of acting..I wonder itne kam tym main dancers itne acche actors kaise ban gaye hmmm daal main kuch kaala hai ;) 

357)Its sweet how Shakti is going Hmm agreeing with everything Amar says.

378) -  Even in the Peace BTS , Amar and Shakti Stealing glances and Staring Cutely whenever Swaron and Palki were talking . How Adorable is THAT !!!!!! 

379) ArSha were always sitting Next to each other during the diwali Bts , even though other couples were not sitting together  . They were dreamily looking at each other when one amongst them is talking.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey robin
ausm thread
i was w8ing for it
firstly add me pls
m a biggie wali ArSha fan
so pls add me
i luv all the reasons stated above
i also wanna give sum reasns why they shud hook up
wil write them soon
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think we have a KriYansh/ ArSha thread :

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Robin,
Thanks for the Thread ..The most Awaited...I love all the pictures...Thanks Again..

NOW THE FUN BEGINS
-Awantika- thumbnail
We already have a AT na ?
And its not even ended :SS

We can discuss bout' ArSha on that AT also...KriYansh/ArSha both :SS

ii guess, you should have only made the topic as Reasons why they should hook up and so on :))
Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Awantika-

We already have a AT na ?

And its not even ended :SS

We can discuss bout' ArSha on that AT also...KriYansh/ArSha both :SS

ii guess, you should have only made the topic as Reasons why they should hook up and so on :))

Awwi

This thread is only and only for the reason "WHY ARSHA SHOULD HOOK UP"

No talkign about the Characters KRIYAANSH...or About what ArSha did in which BTS videos...or Whatever other topics could it be...

Its only to add points why they need/should/would/haveto HOOK UP...