||~*ArSha:Destined to be together AT 1 *~|| - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
@mayurfan
umm we are talking abt the pic where shakti has her hands on ears
as preety said its there in picture gallery
Ok I just saw it!!

DANG.. I thought that it was a picture where she really was apologizing to US fans for slapping Rey!

DUH!.. I guess it was random picture!.. BTW.. Looks like MUKTI comes to the sets a lot. 

AND there are so many pics in the pic gallery and only two Arsha pics s far!! What on earth happens on the D3 sets! Kohi jaakar Jaasus lagao!
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

hey, can i be added to the list ?

Yes just click on the lIKE button on page 1. and ROBIN will add your name to the list.

AND yes dont forget to contribute to the points! :D
Omg m sry preety
i just saw the pic again amar is wearing black in that stupid me
n is leaning on the mattress or pillow
i think it mite b that small bed in the vanity van
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

108) They look HOT even when they are dancing bizarely.. Now thats what happens only when Arsha dance together. I am referring to the aggressive dance promo.. WAH.. Usme bhi Taal usme bhi Sur, Usme mein bhi do dil ek jaan! Kya baath😍

Mayurfan this is supposed to be 111th point...can u please edit the number?  THNX
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
112) There are very few photoes of ArSha that has been published from Behind the Scenes of D3. I think There are three so far (Arsha sitting in Trash Cans, Amar pointing at Shakti, ArSha ROSY pic). Among all the other pics of other casts ..these three pics have the maximum number of comments and likes in FB pages.

113) 80% of people watch D3 just because of AMAR and SHAKTI

Originally posted by sweetapple2995

i so agree with 106 but with 107 can it be like he dances well with girls but the best with shakti cuz i(not saying like im being selfish or something) feel he put his 100 and i feel hes just as good in partnerwork with all the girls but of course his best is shakti just like shakti's best is with kunwar and she did good with everbody else but only best with amar 
Oh thats what I ment...I'll change it
Originally posted by kumjoo

not Sweetshine...Its Kajen

Aarti can you please do that?
Oh whoops...sorry Sweetshine Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

hey, can i be added to the list ?

Welcome...u r added😃 Looking forward to ur posts
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

108) They look HOT even when they are dancing bizarely.. Now thats what happens only when Arsha dance together. I am referring to the aggressive dance promo.. WAH.. Usme bhi Taal usme bhi Sur, Usme mein bhi do dil ek jaan! Kya baath😍
Nice one!