||~*ArSha:Destined to be together AT 1 *~|| - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Ok I just saw it!!

DANG.. I thought that it was a picture where she really was apologizing to US fans for slapping Rey!

DUH!.. I guess it was random picture!.. BTW.. Looks like MUKTI comes to the sets a lot. 

AND there are so many pics in the pic gallery and only two Arsha pics s far!! What on earth happens on the D3 sets! Kohi jaakar Jaasus lagao!
Yeah I noticed that too...I like Mukti just as much as Shakti...she is amazing dancer and a nice girl. I like how both sisters are so tight...I guess they are closer to eachother and not as much to Neeti and Keerti. I think Mukti made a guest appearance on that show like Shakti,
114)Both are social drinkers (meaning they drink socially with friends)...I know this is lame lol I saw a picture of Shakti having shots in Norway and Amar and the D3 gang sitting on the bench having drinks. So, in other words they should socially drink together and hang out since they are good friends and allπŸ˜› lol 

Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
Awww!! cutee Topic <3 lovee them 😍
Add Mee in their Fans..

Originally posted by kajen

Omg m sry preety
i just saw the pic again amar is wearing black in that stupid me
n is leaning on the mattress or pillow
i think it mite b that small bed in the vanity van

You know what?

In that Pic, he is leaning on somebody's Lap...Watch carefully..Its not Mattress or Pillow..
😈 My Evil mind ..thinking about Shakti ...But, May be not..
Originally posted by Riasa

hii ...
ArSha...<3

Hi!! Riasa..Welcome to the Land of Crazy, Crazier, Craziest ArSha Fans...
Originally posted by kumjoo

Hi!! Riasa..Welcome to the Land of Crazy, Crazier, Craziest ArSha Fans...

thanxxx dear ...πŸ˜ƒ
115)Amar loves when Shakti irritates him (DID BTS)

116)Both think each other is really sweet. Amar said it bts when he was referring to (point 115) and how she does it sweetyly. And Shakti said he is a sweet guy and a sweetheart in the friendship day bts
@robin
luvly points
dude keep up the gud work
m luving it
Originally posted by kumjoo

112) There are very few photoes of ArSha that has been published from Behind the Scenes of D3. I think There are three so far (Arsha sitting in Trash Cans, Amar pointing at Shakti, ArSha ROSY pic). Among all the other pics of other casts ..these three pics have the maximum number of comments and likes in FB pages.

113) 80% of people watch D3 just because of AMAR and SHAKTI

CORRECT!

I would make that 100% of the viewers watch D3 because of Amar and Shakti.!!! 

and you are absolutely right about the  3 offscreen pics having the most no of likes!!!.. Its insanely RARE.. and when we get to see these two together.. It creates HAVOC!!