BV WU : 24/08/11 : Hillarious dadisa

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update dear!!

I wish I got stab Gauri and Jagat... 
Ds was too funny today...!!
jab pakdi gayee...kya bahane banaye🤣

tommorow Jg will show their shamelessness!!🤢
i am eager to know jag's reactions!!...😡
Thanks Ankita for the update.. DS is so sweet... The show was supposed to be about a Balika Vadhu ab tho buddhe buddhiyon ka education ban gaya🤔

Will DS ask everyone to come to her haveli and haveli ban jaayegi iskool🤣

Gauri will never change and is stooping low each day🤢 How can she ever think of such idea.. Did they ever ask Anandi if she is ready for a mutual divorce.. NO.. then  how on earth do they get these weird ideas😡
Originally posted by ammoos

Thanks Ankita for the update.. DS is so sweet... The show was supposed to be about a Balika Vadhu ab tho buddhe buddhiyon ka education ban gaya🤔

Will DS ask everyone to come to her haveli and haveli ban jaayegi iskool🤣

Gauri will never change and is stooping low each day🤢 How can she ever think of such idea.. Did they ever ask Anandi if she is ready for a mutual divorce.. NO.. then  how on earth do they get these weird ideas😡
aww...uma..it feels so good after reading ur post here!😛
dadisa k kya kehene...😆😆

but Jg...they cant think of this mutual divorce...coz ...they r not capable of any type of good thinking🤢...

aree anandi se ek baar puchh hi lete...!but thats too much to ask for!🤢
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update! Dadisa was too funny today. 🤣 "ab tho is paheli ko suljana hi padega" 😆 when every one answered she was disappointed. ehhehe too funny.

didn't c the precap in the ol video but 2mro is the JG convo of divorce. hmm lets c their reaction 2moro. 😡

when will they show A studying? its waste of asking this question to CV's i think. 😔
Originally posted by khusi_*

Post cannot be quoted.
I think Gauri is digging her own well. If Anandi really wants Jagat, she should have filed a case against them. But she said that she don't need him / like him anymore. I think these kind of situations make JG seperated... But this fellow J is too dangerous. I think he will stay with her for just 2 years and i think he will return Jetsar... I always don't trust him...
Dadisa has no one to order around at haveli so she ends up sneaking into anandi's classes.😆...When badi jiji gives correct answer dadisa gets very competitive😃  and jumps in with answer to next paheli.😆.khud ko sabse samajdaar saabith karne ke chakkar mein pakdi gayi dadisa...🤣
Later orders anandi not to go out of haveli to teach.🤔.Does she want anandi's classes held in haveli-then sumitra gehna will stay home and she can boss over them as usual , also watch anandi's classes ..Thus keep a strict watch  over all her beendniis... 🤔
 Gauri 😡wanting  to prove anandi 'characterless',  dont think jagya will agree and risk his monthly checks..🤔...but why not just ask anandi for divorce instead of these crooked means.😳...even the thought of maligning someone's character ..Pathetic👎🏼
Thanks for the update Khushi 🤗

A's class a full house! It was nice to see both men and women of different ages attending the class with enthusiasm. Some of the student's answers were hilarious sply the "Gaai"one. DS could not curb her inquisitiveness on learning that her friends are attending the classes. It was nice to see DS hiding behind the  door and peeping into the class.

She ordering A not to step out of the house to teach now😕. That might be her way of confiding her and her other beendanis within the four walls of her haveli and at the same time have classes in the house itself. Ek teer se do nishaan. the women of the house in the house itself and she being a silent spectator can also enjoy the classes and in the process learn something.

So the much awaited scene shown in the precap. G suggesting to malign A name in court to get herself the legal status. Totally disgraceful on her part to have such a thought for another women. Its a shame that education has not taught her anything with regard to life.

One suggestion to G. It will be rather difficult for you to prove A to be characterless. But it will be easier for you and J to prove that J character is loose instead of A and you can play witness to the testimony. Your illegitimate relationship will be solid proof for you to win your case. that way you can then marry him legally and also prove to be mahaan just like A. 🤢 She should feel ashamed of herself to think so lowly about another girl that too a one who has done no wrong to her in anyway😡 👎🏼
Edited by andv - 12 years ago