mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Jai Shri Krishna 
Epi starts with Krishna unable to sleep due to the images of that girl getting kidnapped & tortured by Narkasur. Satyabhama(SB) sees him disturbed, asks him is is remembering Rukmini. He denies it. Next morning SB is giving a pc of fruit saying she is licky to get an opportuniy to feed him with her own hands, a dasi comes with fruit tray, looks puzzled seeing Krishna here, SB asks her why is she staring at her Kanha, she says Krishna was with Rukmini, SB doesn't believe her. Another dasi comes seeing Krishna, her reaction is same as the earlier Dasi, she says Krishna is with Jambvanti. SB is surprised, to here this, she runs towards Rukmini's room, is stopped at the entrance, but she enters the room & stops at the entrance seeing Krishna feedind Rukmini fruit, gets shocked, again runs towards Jambvanti's room, is shocked again seeing Krishna with Jambvanti. Unable to controll her tears, runs back to her room & falls on Krishna's feet says, her mother used consider him God, but she never believed her. Krishna tells her he is not god,Rukmini & Jambvanti loves him, so could feel his presence with them, any one who remembers him known or unknown, will always find him near them.SB refuses to fall for his talks, says all this is his Leela.
Narkasur is not pleased by the women his guards have got, he tells them to get more beautiful women๐Ÿ˜ก It is raining with lightening, Indra is smiling in the sky, Narkasur tells him to stop, but is attacked by lightening, Indra continues to smile.
Vishnuji & Lakshmiji are shown after a long time, Vishnuji asks Lakshmiji why is looking worried. She asks him aren't you going to do anything about all these women getting tortured, he replies, he has given freedom to all humans, some of them uses it wisely to make their life good, whereas some of them misuses it & while enjoyig woldly pleasures, but their soul gets covered with darkness.
(This is the time when his most famous message
yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata
abhyutthanam adharmasya
tadatmanm srujamyaham
dharma sansthapnarthay
sambhavami yuge yuge, is beginning to get implemented) 
Krishna gets images of women getting tortured by Narkasur, he gets disturbed, SB asks him the reason for this, he tells her this thunder, lightening, indicates somewhere something is wrong, someone is doing very big injustice. SB asks Krishna what  wrong is happenig. K says a humanbeing is the most wonderful creation of God, but some of them through their crime coats their souls with darkness. 
Narkasur gets angry at Indra, he tells him he will attack Indra. He calls Moordatta, his brave confident, asks him to attack Indraloka & kill Indra & get all the apsaras for him.
Krishna's message in exact words could not recollect while updating, am sorry for that.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice episode๐Ÿ˜Š

only problem with why can't sagar do proper hairstyle whter its balram or krishna

they should have used wid from forehead too but from its look like they have tied long hair wig ๐Ÿ˜ก

today cts showed how he care for his all wives and giving them endless love๐Ÿ‘

i think satyabhama acting too overacting๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

plse vishal don't remove ur crown .widout crown i see vishal but not krishna and with crown the lord krishna๐Ÿ˜›
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks MNx12 for the update๐Ÿ‘

Here's my 2c on todays epi ...

Uppers ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
โญ๏ธ  Parallel tracks (or a semblance thereof) - was nice to see Krishna's domestic scenes alternating with Naraka's atrocities... in fact I liked the way they contrasted Krishna's respect for women, with Naraka's objectifying and abuse of ladies. Also loved the subtle hint that Krishna can concurrently deal with many wives, but Naraka can't !๐Ÿ˜†
โญ๏ธ  The Satyabhama scene was well written (but acted out poorly). Loved the idea of her being jealous & possessive... and it was awesome to see Krishna with each of his queens at the same time.
โญ๏ธ   They brought in Mura !!!! Yay... a non-fictional character ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and they showed Mura with 5 heads as described in Srimad Bhagvat Puran !!!! Yay x 2 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
โญ๏ธ    Seems they will show Naraka's foray into swarg and stealing of Aditi's earrings too.

Downers
๐Ÿ˜•Satyabhama is plain simply awful - they needed a feisty but regal and graceful beauty to play her - someone that had class, beauty, grace and just as much pride and jealousy. This actress playing Satyabhama is coming across as a disrespectful, spoilt bratty country-bumpkin. Her dialogue, tone and expression are just sooo "gao ki chori" . I find it hard to believe she grew up in a rich nobleman's house in Dwarka. She actually would have been a good Chandravali ... but Satyabhama...nada.
๐Ÿ˜• They didn't show Jambavati's face ... maybe she's served her time and been sent off
๐Ÿ˜•Apshakuns continue in mangal-bhavan Dwarikadhaam - falling food plates this time. I don't blame VasuDevki for running back to Mathura๐Ÿคข

Completely Nuts๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿคข  When will they stop showing Indian royal women going to sleep in full jewellry and solah singaar !
๐ŸคขThey address Stayabhama and Rukmini as Maharani - I thought "maharani" is only reserved for the pat-rani. They could call the noble ladies "Raj-rani Rukmini" "Raj-rani Satyabhama" or even better ... "just simply "Devi Rumini" or "devi Satyabhama"

๐Ÿคข Mythology serial Rakshasas seriously need to go on a protest march against the stereotypical Ha Ha Ha laugh - its not frightening, its irritating and slapstick... I'm dying to see a cunning subdued evil scheming Rakshas with menacing gravitas.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Today's epi was good containing both Krishna's message & his leela, Satyabhama is not fully convincing. The compelete getup makes Vishal, Krishna. Narkasur is more filmy, they should do,more research. Lord Krishna is great, portraying his life should be grand, not such a low scale. Showing Krishna's life & convincing people about it is not easy, as we all have a very high image of Lord krishna in our mind, they are delivering only 5% of it, they have to improve a lot to do justice to lord Krishna.

LeadNitrate thumbnail
today i liked the epi, all of it, and satyabhama or rather the girl is trying a bit, i wish priya  would  try a lil harder. I absolutely love narakasur, there is something about his laugh, so total 80s villain. but  like that.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wanted to comment a bit first on some pretty astute observations made yesterday.  For one, Satyabhama referring to Rukmini by name was once again a howler, and Krishna being disturbed by this woman who died while escaping Narakasura, but not by the previous 15,999 captives, seemed strange.  In fact, Krishna didn't have any concerns about them until he killed Narakasura and found them captive in his palace.

On last night's episode, I liked the Krishna leela, and agree w/ aloochak that finally, they are showing parallel tracks of Krishna-Satyabhama's romance vs Narakasura's atrocities.  I'll comment more about the wives in the Vaarali thread.

I'm glad the 5 headed Mura was brought in, and the way they demonstrated the fact that he has 5 heads was awesome.  However, Mura was his guard - from what I recall, Narakasura never sent him to war, but did his wars himself.  When Krishna went to kill Narakasura, he was confronted first by Mura, b4 he could get to Narakasura.  But yeah, I was happy to see Mura.

One more thing I forgot to mention - after fouling up on the costumes of Jarasandha's allies - Rukmi, Sishupala, Shalva & Dantavatra, SP has finally gotten it more or less right w/ Narakasura.  For starters, he has a real crown ๐Ÿ‘  Then, the way he & his men were dressed were just like some peasants in Pragjyotisha, which would at least pass off as somewhat authentic, although the Rakshasha aspect of most of them is missing.  That is important, since Narakasura was in the Dwapar Yuga what Ravana was in the Treta Yuga, and he was one of the most difficult enemies Krishna had to fight, aside from maybe Shalva.  I do hope, like aloochak, that they show Narakasura's invasion of Devalok.

One thing I didn't get @ the end - when Krishna saw the storm and was concerned, he told Satyabhama that whenever these storm clouds roar, it's b'cos some persecution is happening of people somewhere or the other.  Does this mean that whenever there is a storm anywhere, there is some atrocity in progress? ๐Ÿ˜•  I think the PH botched this one - they should have had Krishna say that these storms tell him that some atrocity is going on.

On a related note, I posted a question about Narakasura in the Doubts & Discussions thread.  Anybody interested can address ๐Ÿ˜Š
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definitely a Better Episode ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...

Krishna's mssg to Satyabhama was good ๐Ÿ˜, (th' it got somewhat confusing at the end ๐Ÿ˜•, and Satyabmana was in no mood to understand the lesson ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)... The way Satyamabhama fell at the feet of Krisha, I thought may be her 'Realisation' is Complete, but no... She has yet some more lessons to learn ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... So that particular 'action' on her part was a fault in direction ๐Ÿ˜•, I guess.

I also felt that this partcular script/ dialogue of Krishna was not finished properly. The mssg was indeed good! โญ๏ธ  It is the Love of the Devotee for the Lord which makes Him Real to the particular person! Thus He is WITH us all, whenever we are remembering Him! It is His Response to the Sincere Love felt by the Devotees for Him which makse Him present right beside them! โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ... Nicely shown! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  Just needed a better ending to the dialogue...

Vishnu-Lakshmi sc was ok, somehow I feel, Priya is better as Lakshmi Mata, but not as Rukmini ๐Ÿ˜”

Krishna's mssg in the last sc was also very good โญ๏ธ. Human beings are Independent regading their 'Karm' (action), which gets directed by their 'Vivek' โญ๏ธ. But some Souls do not listen to their 'Vivek' and carry on unrighteous acts, which satisfy their body but keeps adding dirt to their Soul ๐Ÿ˜”. Thus they disturb the journey of their Soul. Krishna felt Compassion for those Souls ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜...

Overall, definitely a better work from DBSK Production team. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And here is the part of the SB where Narda observes Shri Krishna with all His queens at the same time, and realises the 'Leela' of the Lord. This is the original story which DBSK tried to show yesterday thr' Satyabhama.

@ Aalochak, Nice post โญ๏ธ

@ Vrish, correct observation about the 'storm', I too think the same.