WU for Wednesday 24-08-2011- Gutter dance Part II

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sadism (GW) at its Peak ❓ Or is it only a Sample

The first scene starts with Prabha ...he tells his sister that none can understand the pain he is going through now as one has to experience that  to understand him (Wait Prabha, you will get to see a living example for how to bear all the tortures caused by parents 😛). Thulasi, our heroine tells him that she too experienced the same pain as him as her mother eloped too when she was a child . Prabha is shocked. Thulasi continues that she knows nothing about her mother, but adds that her mom caused her too much of avamanam and adds that she is called as Odukaali's daughter . She tells that she learned to ignore the avamanaam and now has the veri to prove herself infront of the people who insulted her 👏 (When when and when?😍). Deepa tells Prabha that Thulasi went through more kodumai than him. Deepa continues that Thulasi might look like a coward, but she is not! She is determined to prove herself to this world 😃. Prabha says sorry and tells that his problems are nothing compared to that what Thulasi experienced. He adds that Thulasi is his rolemodel (Are you sure of that Prabha, I am not yet 😛) and leaves.

Scene shifts to PA's house 😔 😡...Thulasi comes back from college and goes to the kitchen and checks if there is any food. A very hungry Thulasi gets happy seeing the food and goes to freshen up. The most inhumane women of this world comes to the kitchen and hides the food she cooked in a big vessel (What a sadistic psycho this woman is 😡 😡, marumagalukku poruthamana Maamiyar 🤢 🤢). Thulasi comes back and sees no sign of food there 😭 😭 (This is sooo cruel). Thulasi understands that GW is not ready to give her any food 😭.

She comes to GW and begs her for food while telling that she is very hungry 😭. GW ignores her 😡 and calls her loose friend Mangai . She tells her friend, that she just now ate 🤢 and lists the food items she had 😡. Thulasi keeps listening to her MIL. GW polambufies about her urupadatha daughter's life and starts haunting Thulasi with disgusting words (Mr. Ezhilvaradhan...absolutely no "Ezhil" in your dialogues, how many times will you keep repeating the same words to scold Thulasi 😡...vaarthaikku vaarthai that GW used those words 🤢...can't listen to them anymore 😡). Thulasi interrupts her Sothai and asks her if she can cook herself as she is too hungry 😭. GW yells at her and asks her not to alanchufy always for food and continues talking to Mangai 😡 (She is asking for food as she is hungry, but you greedy lady, you are always alanchufying for money and for doing second marriage to your son 🤢 😡).

Thulasi goes to kitchen and starts cooking (Good girl). She drops the the vessel she took to cook. GW comes and yells at her and Thulasi apologizes to her  (Grrr Thulasi, why do you have to do that, can't you just ignore her?). GW comes back and starts acting as if she is talking again to useless friend Mangai 😡. She tells her that SQ daughter is preggy. She adds that one has to be lucky to become pregnant (We will soon see who is lucky and who is not). She continues that SQ is not an orphan 🤢 🤢 (This woman won't shut up her mouth w/o mentioning abt Thulasi's mom 😡) and she has a great mother to cook for her whatever she wants (Mannangatti mother 😡). Thulasi hears everything from kitchen but tries to cook. GW comes to kitchen and starts cooking for her daughter 🤢. Thulasi coughes ...GW asks her to go away 😡. Thulasi comes out of the kitchen and drinks some water 😭 😭 (Pooor girl 😭). But GW scolds her for that too 🤢 (I am eagerly waiting to see the punishment GW gets 😍). Thulasi takes her school bag and goes upstairs to study (Awww maaan...poor poor girl, how can she study when she is hungry ...apart from feeling pity for her, I am getting mad at her too...sigh).

The last scene starts with Thulasi feeling dizzy and she controls her tears and sits down (Sigh). The great CQ aka SQ arrives there 🥱. GW gets happy seeing her daughter 🤢 and asks her about her MIL. SQ tells that she fought with her MIL and walked out of the house and adds that Nithish slapped her. GW is shocked and talks about the anyaayam done to her daughter 🤢 (Aama GW...neenga pannarathellam than nyaayam, but mathavanga pannara nyaayamana vishayam ellam ungalukku anyaayama than therium 😡). SQ tells that "Athu"- voda tortures meaning her MIL 's are getting too much to bear 😡 (Poor MIL...she has to bear your tortures ). GW advices her daughter not to return to Nit as they themselves will come back to take her with them as she is preggy now 😡. GW yethuvittufies her daughter that she won't send her back until her MIL comes to apologize to Lavanya 😡. She asks her daughter to take rest and continues to cook for her 😡. Thulasi in mottai maadi tries to study with an empty stomach 😭 (Awww tooo sad  this Kumaran 😭).  After the cooking is done...GW wakes up SQ and serves her food on Vaazhai Ilai 🤢. Thulasi feels dizzy again and is not able to study. SQ full kattu kattufies for the the second time 🤢. The episode ends on Thulasi who can't study as she is too hungry (Thulasi please come to us IF family...we invite you to share our food 😃).

(Thulasi starving 😭 and GW&SQ's paavam 😡) Thodarum...😭 😭

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Guns for the awesome and wonderful Update!👏😊 GW Special for you😆

Moonu peru irunthanga, Thuls-oda kadaiya kettanga. Oruthar kittaiya brain illa?😆 Hahaha no, but i wished one Deepa or Prabha to get some clue, but they did not😳

Huh, enna vendru solvathamma?😡 I dont know how to describe GW🥱 I also dont want to describe her🤢 How cruel she is and was hiding the food, Chaa what a jenmam?😡🤬 GW, you body is full and full only with kozhuppu and thimiru. A wonder enna-na only ur sons did not get anything of it, except Lav😆 She is another psycho, but i feel even Charu is better than her, yenna Charu is mentaly ill and doing it, but this Amma🤬

Paavom Thuls, tried to ask her food, failed. Tried to cook, failed. Tried to drink water, failed😭 I pity her a lot. She was like mayankufying, sigh😭 Lav u can dream, Nith wont come. Please Nith dont come😳 

Tomo food scene for me Why should MM come at the time and not TA?👎🏼
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Lovely Comment YovYovYov Gunthyyy!!!😃 Thank you Gunthyyy again for saving me 🤗as i got only censored words to type right from end of 1st part.

College scene was good, i wonder who is going to find Thulasi is Buwana's daughter next to Sundari😕.

Sadism at its peak, god save us if this is just a sample.

GW 😡 🤬 . GW ku they are putting pei BGM, maybe after psycho GTH this lady might turn into a psycho. GW is @ her sadism's peak, sighhh...there's a limit for everything but this lady, how cruel she is😡...i wonder what else are in store for us...grrr...They way that lady hid everything, wow what an instant idea😡.  GW is going to beg for food in streets and please this team must show that.

My daughter Lav ku what kurai aam😲...avangale full kurai Madame😡...seirathu ellam torture and asking what paavam she did...grr i hate it when this lady says that thinking she is a feeding bottle baby😡...Super advise by GW, Don't worry GW your daughter will live with you lifelong as she is not going back to that house anytime soon...2 days la pichikittu Nithesh and family will come aam to pick Lav with raaja mariyaathai...yes GW something else will pichikittu varum🤢

That vaazhai ilai is not enough for Lav...why GW didn't get a bigger one than that...like a whole leaf🤢...after making someone to suffer in hunger both daughter and mother are enjoying food...god gives everything to everyone, when they doesn't use them proper he takes it  back...hope that comes true to these two and they should beg for food😡..
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Gunthy for the Wonderful update and excellent side comments!🤗

"Poradamal Kaalam Maarathey" - perfect line in the title song for Thulasi. As she faces every hurdle, she is becoming strong😛. Hope Prabha feels better after talking to Thulasi😳.

Worst thing in life is to make a person starve and beg for food😡🤢. Oh man! how fast this lady hid all the food. Really felt like giving a nice tight slap to that GW. Karma wheel will surely turn GW. The same will happen to you but Thulasi will be the first person to offer you the food no matter how you have betrayed and insulted here...Sigh... Poor girl was so hungry and was happy to see the food...This food part of story is very disturbing😒😒..cha. GW, talking to Mangai very important now...Sigh...becoz she introduced your romance partner to you vaa...Shameless women.

One common thing btw GW and Charu is they talk to themselves🤡. Today GW was talking to herself by pretending talking to Mangai when Thulasi was cleaning the kitchen. Both will eventually end in the mental asylum😉.

Well done GW! 👏👏 She herself dug the grave the Lav👍🏼. So now Lav is going to stay in her house permanently with worst strategy from GW🤢.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Excellent updateGUNZ.😊👏.. The first part was so good😊. Thulasi dialogues to prabha were awesome👏. OMG it was sad and an emotional episode especially when thuls asked GW to give her some food😲😔. Ithu thevaithana thuls unaku? 😡 

Thuls'this is what you wanted rite?😡 She did not even suffer like this in her own house before.🥱

Really mad about the decision T&t made.😡 What hard times for T&t.  Thuls took a wrong decision. She is going to suffer before GW is exposed.

GW is also insulting her in many ways😡. When will T&T leave that house? She needs to be brave just like sudha.🥱
I really want to see how thuls cleverly avoid all tortures that GW going to give her in future.

Do not drag the sad parts where thuls is bearing her MIL tortures. Dir sir' please makes thendral unique and gets her out of that house. We viewers cannot tolerate this type idiotic behavior of GW.😡😲

It's really irritating😡 and I felt like slapping that creature. Now madame lavanya Vera. Lav eating all that over loading food.Iam guessing she is going to have food poison. Athugum they will blame thuls voda rasi nu.

When her daughter starves on the street then only she knows value of money. I think in upcoming epi's MM&Patti will find out that thuls never ate anything😲. But I want TA to come home before MM see that thuls is fainted😔. Awaiting for next torture episodes'😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates Gunz !!

I like the continuation of Tulasi speaking to Prabha.  She said everything with a lot of emotion and helped Prabha.  Deepa as usual is always good at making Tulasi and Prabha bring a smile back.  I liked the way she spoke about Tulasi's past.  Can't wait to see Prabha, Tulasi and Deepa find the truth.

Wow Bazari looked angry after the phone conversation...more of this is to come.

I wish Tulasi did something about not eating.  Why didn't she get anything on her way back?  She should never ever ask Bazari for food again.  This lady has lost her brain.  She pretends to talk to Mangai and acts like she is the number one chef in town.  In a way it's good that Tulasi never ate GW food...Lavanya can eat all that food to herself and finish it.  I want Puvi, Sudha and Tamil to come home soon so they learn what act Bazari did...what are they going to eat now?

Good that Tulasi just came up to the balcony instead of fighting or staying with those selfish pigs...Completing an exam and trying to study on an empty mistake is a hard thing...I hope MM and Paati don't find that she fainted and see her before that happens.

Overall good episode, looking forward to a TT scene...

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks for an excellent update with superb side comments ! 👍🏼 

hmmm 😔..what to say about todays episode... So far from what we have seen Tulasi has been fighting with so many Gutter women but today she has to fight hunger...? Horrible!

I think GW is trying to make Lavanya as another Wet Grinder...

It was nice to see that Tulasi was trying to cook but adukkula that Grinder came and pushed Tulasi out...Pathetic...

But why should Tulasi keep quiet..why cant she blast GW. Now TA will not question her even if Tulasi slaps GW. So why did Tulasi go upstairs silently?

If she is hungry how will she read? We know that Tulasi can starve the whole day bcos when the loan sharks came she didnt even drink water. But today she has to eat. It is very important bcos she has to complete her exams.

Atleast she should call TA or Sudha and tell them that she is feeling dizzy . Even before Tulasi finishes the word Hungry TA would have been here.

But the worst thing is going to be that Tulasi will not tell TA whatever she went through today and GW is going to fly high.

Today it sounded like bcos of GW and SQ, something is going to happen to that innocent baby in Lavanyas womb. 😲
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Gunthy akka!!

As you said Shamz moonu peer irunthumPrabha and Thulasi kulla enna link endru kandu pidika mudiyellaya??

Ippidi oru woman enn unnum Uyir-oda irrukuraal endru puriyella?? Director sir enn ippidi engala kodumai paduthiringal??

Nee Thulasi-ya torture pannathatatha Nitheesh mom seinchi irrukura?!! Cha nee ellam oru pombulla!!
Passikura ponnuku kudukamall full kattu kattithu vanthavaluku nee kodukurai!!
Paavam Thulasi!! Ippidi vazhurathuka nee TA kitta avalla poraddi unn mamiyaar veetha vanthanee??
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you gunz for the update...good advise from thulz but like shammy said...kathaiellam ketanga aana no use...sigh...this gw has got super sence in her and its nothing but nonsense:...ridiculous.shameless.cruel lady on earth...its better thulz did not eat her food. this lady is capable of mixing something in the food and spoiling her exam..she better starve and eat her own food here on...let lavanya eat and increase her fat level so that she fights with her mil and fil often and gets chased away fast...fat items sapta weight will increase...gw items sapta head weight will increase...let it increase for lavanya and let her get chased out...sapidu ma sapidu themba sandai podalam. wrong ideas plan pannalam...gw has now become half psycho...athu thaniya mirror la ilena room la pesum...this lady thaniya talking in phone...wow...mental hsp conf for both soon...
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Gunz for the superb update and apt side comments 👍🏼

Thulasi's advice to Praba was nice and sharp ..
Deepa was saying T is younger than Praba 😕 . She was saying Praba that atleast you can understand but T chinna ponnu .. 😕

We don't have any words to scold GW ..😡 can be called the worst creature in the whole world 🤬
If she eats will your sothu be gone ? 😡 U don't want her to be dil but can't u treat her as a human being ? Are u a mom of 3 kids ? And u got angry when N slapped ur SQ .. But did u ask what she said before she was slapped ? And what she said before she walked out of her mansion ? 😡
Do u think u can achieve whatever u want in life by torturing a poor girl ? what a sadism ...
The creatives want us to hate GW and SQ to the core before the so called twist ...

Hope Anna Jay comes to our rescue that this torture will not last long ..