bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 24th August Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46102960

Written Update

Outside the Chawl

All of the families and everyone from the whole chawl coloney is celebrating Janmashtami. They are all singing and chanting a song. People are dressed in orange and yellow. Varsha is holding baby Soham and is showing him all of the people. Manav is coming out of his house and when he comes downstairs; everyone comes and gives him a high five. People also have their drums out and are playing a song on their drums. Everyone is dancing and Manav is dancing too and he is like the center of attention. Varsha is sitting down and his Soham in her lap and they are watching the people dancing. Vaishali is also sitting down with Varsha and Soham watching. Manav goes and brings Archana to dance along with him. Archana and Manav are doing a nice dance. Savita also comes to Archana and Manav and begins dancing as well next to Archana and Manav.

Outside the Chawl in a quiet area

Dharmesh and a man are outside the chawl in a quiet area. Dharmesh is saying to the man (I think he is a worker for him) understand what you have to do. Dharmesh explains to his worker to put oil on your whole body and stand on the other level in the same direction of where Manav will climb up the pyramid to break the handi.

Outside the Chawl

Everyone is still dancing. Manav does a dance with his mother. Varsha has Soham in her lap and Varsha and Vaishali are enjoying the dance and are clapping.

Outside the Chawl in the quiet area

Dharmesh is explaining to his worker that when Manav will climb up the pyramid to reach the handi, he will get up and will fall down. Dharmesh smiles and laughs.

Outside the Chawl

Archana, Manav and Savita are doing a dance together.

Dharmesh gives his worker some money. The man leaves with the money. Dharmesh has an evil smile on his face.

Outside the Chawl

Everyone is dancing and enjoying. Ajit looks up at the handi. Dharmesh looks at Ajit. Manav is in the center of all of the people and all point up to the handi.

Outside the Chawl in another quiet area

Ajit is standing and looking at the handi. Dharmesh comes by Ajit. Ajit does not see Dharmesh. Dharmesh says to Ajit, you are also thinking of breaking the handi? Ajit looks unhappy to see Dharmesh but says yes. Dharmesh says to Ajit it is a useless try. Dharmesh says to Ajit, you will lose. Ajit says to Dharmesh, this is what time will tell. Ajit says I am not for losing and giving up, and I am for winning. Dharmesh says your competitor is not so easy, and says this time your competitor is Manav. Dharmesh says to Ajit, Manav is the hero over here, and says he has always been breaking the handi.

Outside the Chawl

All of the people in the chawl coloney chant Manav! Manav! They chant Manav as a cheer for him.

Ajit asks Dharmesh, what do you want to say? Ajit says that I will accept defeat against Manav, and lose? Dharmesh says no Ajit, absolutely not. Dharmesh says I actually want for you to win, and make Manav from becoming a hero to zero. Ajit is now looking a little convinced. Dharmesh says to Ajit, but this is not very easy. Dharmesh says you will never be able to win. Dharmesh tells Ajit you will need to use your brain for this. Ajit asks what do you mean? Dharmesh smiles.

Outside the Chawl

Everyone is outside the chawl enjoying. Sachu comes to Manav and says baba, I also want to break the handi. Manav says to Sachu, beta, you are very small, and if you fall than you will get hurt. Sachu says baba, I will not get hurt. Sachu says you are also with me. Manav says for Archana to make Sachu understand. Archana says Sachu, you are very little, and says when you become as big as baba, then we will come and break the handi with you. Savita sees this and looks disgusted at the fact that Archana is not letting Sachu break the handi. Savita comes to Archana and Manav. Savita asks Archana what are you doing? Savita asks why are you not encouraging Sachu to break the handi? Archana says aai. Savita says you know, my Manav has been breaking the handi ever since his childhood. Savita says and my Sachu will also become a very strong boy. Archana says but aai. Manav says Archana. Savita smiles and goes. Archana is now good with the idea of Sachu breaking the handi. Archana smiles and gives Sachu a loving stroke and leaves.

Ajit and Dharmesh are outside in the quiet area. Ajit is saying to Dharmesh, what you mean to say is that I can also put oil in my hand and become a part of this handi. Ajit says so that when Manav will try to climb up, his foot will get stuck due to the oil, and he will fall straight down. Ajit has a fierce look on his face. Sulochana is nearby and she is hearing all of this. Sulochana is worried and angry but she does not say anything and Ajit and Dharmesh can't see her. Dharmesh asks Ajit, now do you understand what do you need to do? Ajit says but for that, I will need to stand one step above Manav. Ajit says so that when Manav is trying to climb up the pyramid, I will put my hand forward. Dharmesh has a smile and says people will think that you are trying to save Manav, but really you are not. Ajit nods his head in agreement. Dharmesh has an ear to ear smile now. Ajit says I will do it. Dharmesh says then what are you waiting for? Dharmehs signals for Ajit to go. Ajit takes a look at the handi and says to Dharmesh, thanks. Ajit is walking toward the handi. Dharmesh has an evil smile on his face. Sulochana is extremely worried and is in shock and puts her hand over her mouth.

Outside the Chawl

Everyone is chanting and is putting their hands up in the air. Manav is in the center of everyone and Ajit is walking toward the center. Manav and Ajit are now standing face to face. Manav and Ajit give each other very competitive looks. Ajit glances at Dharmesh and evilly smiles at him. Manav does not notice this.

Outside the Chawl

Everyone is dancing and enjoying themselves. People are dancing and playing on their drums. Rasika is there smiling and enjoying the dance. Vandita is also there enjoying watching the dance. Sulochana is looking extremely worried. People are climbing up on top of each other now. Dharmesh is smiling and enjoying what is yet to happen. Varsha is smiling and showing Soham everything. It is raining lightly. Sulochana shouts Manav! No one can hear Sulochana now as the drums are being played loudly. Manav has now started his climb up on the pyramid with Sachu. Sulochana is trying to run to warn Manav but the crowd is so big that she is unable to get to Manav. Archana is watching from a distance on by the chawl railing. Archana is smiling and clapping for Sachu and Manav. Sachu is on Manav's back and he has his hands on Manav's shoulders. Manav and Sachu are about there to the handi. The rain is getting a little heavier now so everyone is getting a little wet. Sulochana looks very worried now. Dharmesh is looking evilly. Savita and Vandita are watching from a distance and are getting very happy for Manav. Sachu and Manav are climbing up the pyramid. Ajit is also on another end being helped to climb up the pyramid. Manav and Sachu are slowly climbing up higher and higher toward the handi. Ajit is also making his way up. Sulochana is saying stop, Manav. Manav is too far away and is too focused on climbing up the pyramid that he does not hear Sulochana's warning. Both Manav and Ajit are about halfway toward the handi now. Everyone is getting wet due to the rain. Ajit is having an evil smile on his face.  Everyone is very happy and dancing and playing their drums. Sulochana is the only one who is worried to death. She is trying to call out to Manav but no one can hear her at this point. Savita is getting very excited as Manav is getting higher and higher. Archana is also clapping. Manav, Sachu and Ajit are now very close to the handi, about there now. Everyone is clapping and cheering and Sulochana is shouting Manav, stop! Ajit is also getting very close to the handi. Savita and Vandita are standing next to each other getting really excited for Manav. Rasika is standing nearby and is smiling for Ajit. Dharmesh's worker who had been given the money now has an evil smile on his face and is ready to make Manav fall.

Outside the Chawl

Dharmesh is very happy now. Dharmesh thinks in his head, Manav I have completely found of a way for you to become zero. Dharmesh thinks in his head, now I'll see who will save you and how they will save you.

At the pyramid

Manav and Sachu are climbing up the pyramid to the handi.

Outside the Chawl below

The drums are playing very loudly. Sulochana shouts Come down Manav! Come down! Archana hears this and she shouts to her mother, aai! Sulochana is looking for her daughter and spots her standing a little higher than she is. Sulochana shouts Archu, come down! Sulochana signals to Archana about how Manav is going up. Archana looks confused but heads down to see her mother.

At the pyramid

Ajit is now right below the handi. He is standing up very high. Manav and Sachu are also on their last bit of climbing of the pyramid. Sulochana is devastated to see this.

Outside below

Archana has come down to meet her mother. The drums are still playing so Archana needs to shout to get her mother's attention. Archana says aai, what happened? Sulochana yells to her daughter, Manav's life is at risk!

Up by the handi

Ajit takes some oil out of his pocket.

Downstairs of the Chawl

Sulochana is saying some things to Archana and is signaling to her about how Manav's life is at risk. Sulochana shouts very loudly, come down Manav!  Come down!

Up by the handi

Ajit is all the way up now at the top of the pyramid. Ajit takes a small oil pack and puts it in his hand. Ajit rubs his hands together to get the oil mixed in his hands. Manav and Sachu are now all the way at the top of the pyramid. Sachu is on Manav's back and he is looking right up at the handi. Manav is about to make his last climb and he puts his hand on Ajit's oily hand.

Down below

The drums are being played. Archana and Sulochana look panicked.

Up at the top of the pyramid

Manav puts his hand on Ajit's oily hand. Ajit holds Manav's hand very tight. Ajit immediately lets go of Manav's hand. Sachu immediately loses his grip on Manav. Manav is also coming down.

Down below

Archana and Sulochana look extremely panicked and shocked. Sachu is falling down right now. Varsha and Vaishali are shocked. Manav also comes falling down to the floor. Vandita is also shocked and Savita is completely devastated. Even Rasika is shocked. Sachu has fell now to the ground and he is unconscious. Archana comes and immediately makes sure Sachu is ok. Everyone has now noticed this and comes running to see what had happened. Savita comes running to see Sachu. Dharmesh looks unaffected but he does not look happy. Archana and Manav are seeing what has happened to Sachu. They are both very panicked. Either Vandita or Vaishali comes to help Sachu up.  Ajit looks a little concerned. A lot of people help take Sachu inside. Dharmesh is standing there and Vaishali comes toward him. Vaishali asks Dharmesh, why did you stop? Vaishali says come inside. Dharmesh says Vaishu, I will get a doctor, and says we may need it. Vaishali leaves the place. Dharmesh thinks in his head, what I had expected did not come true. Dharmesh thinks in his head but yes, what has happened was not too bad. Dharmesh thinks in his head, now the drama will start, on who is at fault and who is not at fault. Dharmesh thinks in his head, poor Ajit will be caught and everyone will be on top of each other's heads. Dharmesh smiles very evilly. Dharmesh thinks in his head, everyone fight with each other and die.

Deshmukh House

The whole family is in the Deshmukh House. Varsha and Vaishali are sitting down on a chair with Soham. Varsha and vaishali look very worried. Ajit and Rasika are both standing at the front of the house looking unhappy. Dharmesh is in the house as well standing by Ajit and Rasika. A doctor comes out of the bedroom with Manav. The doctor says to Dharmesh, it is good that you called me at the right time. Dharmesh says to the doctor, ok I will drop you off. Dharmesh leaves with the doctor. When they leave, Archana is upset. Archana says to Manav, this is all because of you. Archana says to Manav, if you had not took Sachu up then he would have never fell. Manav says no Archana, I also did not want to take Sachu but he was whining. Archana says Manav, he is a kid, and says he will complain. Archana says to Manav, but you are old enough and you know what you when to listen to Sachu and when not to listen to him. Archana says to Manav, and you still took Sachu up? Manav says Archana, I thought I would manage. Manav tells Archana that Sachu had slipped this time. Sulochana is giving a hard glare at Ajit. Archana says Manav, it is good that I had saw Sachu fall, and picked him up and put him in my lap, or else something could have happened to him. Savita puts a hand on Archana's arm and says Archu, this is not Manav's fault at all. Savita says if it is someone's fault, than it is my fault. Sulochana is looking very sympathetic to Savita. Savita is crying now and says because of my demand, and says Manav had took Sachu up the pyramid. Savita says to Archana this had happened on accident, and says it was not done on purpose. Sulochana is now very angry and stands up. Sulochana says nothing happened on accident. Savita asks Sulochana what do you mean. Sulochana says angrily, whatever has happened has happened intentionally. Savita is shocked to hear this. Archana, Manav and Vandita look confused. Archana says aai, but why would anyone do it on purpose? Sulochana walks up toward Archana. Sulochana says to her daughter, and says when someone has gone totally out of their senses, they completely forget what is right and what is wrong. Sulochana says and over here this has happened too.  Sulochana says someone had planned something against Manav. Vaishali stands up. Sulochana walks over to Ajit. Sulochana says why Ajit? Vandita looks confused. Savita walks over to Sulochana. Sulochana asks Ajit, aren't I saying it right? Ajit stutters aai, why are you asking me this? Sulochana looks firmly at Ajit. Savita says what is it Sulochana tai, and says how does what you are saying relate to Ajit? Sulochana says loudly, this is all of Ajit's doing. Everyone is shocked and confused. Sulochana says in order to drop Manav down, Ajit put oil in his hands. Sulochana says so that when Manav could move his hand forward, Ajit would hold Manav's hand and make Manav fall down. Sulochana says and that is what had happened, and says our Sachin is a victim of what Ajit did. Ajit stutters no, no, I did not do anything like that. Ajit says to Sulochana, you are lying. Sulochana says I am not lying, you are lying. Sulochana says I saw you and heard what you were talking about Ajit. Ajit says just because of your listening can't make what you said become right. Ajit says to Sulochana and what proof do you have that I did something like this? Vandita is now looking worried. Sulochana says to Ajit, you can try as much as you want, but you can't make the turuth become false. Rasika looks at Ajit. Sulochana says and one more thing, in this planning, Dharmesh had also supported Ajit. Vaishali is shocked to hear this. Now Savita find this easier to believe and she is looking very angry. Sulochana says to Ajit I had heard you two talking, and had seen you talking too. Sulochana says you had tried to compete with Manav, and says you know you could not give up against Manav. Sulochana says that is why you had done this. Ajit says angrily, yes I did plan this. Ajit says I have courage to defeat Manav. Ajit says I do not need oil to ruin Manav. Savita looks angry at Ajit. Dharmesh walks inside the house. Dharmesh looks very scared. Manav glares at Dharmesh.

Deshmukh House

The whole family is at the Deshmukh House. Manav says to Dharmesh is it true that in order to make me look bad, you had made Ajit put oil on my hand? Everyone looks at Dharmesh. Dharmesh says no, and lies that I did not even get to talk to Ajit. Sulochana looks firmly at Dharmesh. Dharmesh says to Manav, who told you this? Sulochana says it is not a matter of someone saying it. Sulochana says to Dharmesh, I had heard you two talking. Ajit and Dharmesh exchange glances. Dharmesh says to Sulochana, I don't know what you will gain by saying this, and says I will not even argue with you. Dharmesh says because I know that all of the people over here will not believe me. Varsha shakes her head in disgust. Dharmesh says but aai the truth is that I did not talk to Ajit. Ajit smiles. Dharmesh says aai, if you have a personal problem with me, tell it to me in person. Dharmesh says why are you putting false accusations on me in front of everyone? Sulochana says but why would I do this? Sulochana says believe me, I am saying the truth. Rasika asks Sulochana, why should we believe you? Rasika says tell us, why should we trust you? Rasika says the truth is right in front of us. Savita looks angry and Dharmesh smiles at Rasika. Rasika says to Sulochana that you want to put my son down by putting false accusations on him. Sulochana says but why would I do this? Rasika says because he is Manjusha's brother. Rasika says to Sulochana, you are taking the revenge of what Manju did to you all out on my son. Sulochana is completely in disbelief and says I did not even think this in my dreams. Rasika says tai, just leave it. Rasika says I know exactly what you are, and how you are. Raiska says to Sulochana, you have the habit of suspecting people. Raiska says to Sulochana, and you lie so good. Varsha frowns at Rasika. Rasika says to Sulochana, you also put false accusations on my son, and you made him worried. Rasika says and then he had to throw you out of the house. Manav says to Rasika, no aai, this is nothing related to what we were talking about. Manav says do not mix these two topics. Rasika says why, because your good Sulochana aai is your mother in law? Rasika asks Manav, can you not tolerate your mother in law's insult? Manav says look. Rasika says to Manav, look, she is putting mud on my son, and that is ok but when we want to say something against it, then we have become bad. Dharmesh smiles as he is enjoying this. Rasika smiles and says wow, this is so unfair. Rasika says Manav beta, you are putting your relations very well. Rasika says you do not even have any respect for your sister's husband, and you have kept your wife's mother on your head. Archana says one second. Archana says to Rasika, everyone here knows that my mother can never lie. Archana says and neither can she falsely blame anyone. Rasika says so this means that my son is lying, right? Archana says I do not mean it like that, but. Rasika says I do not expect anything from you, because you are Sulochana tai's daughter. Rasika says so you will take her side. Sulochana frowns at Rasika. Rasika says to Archana, and what relation does Ajit have to you? Rasika asks he is not related to you? Rasika says Savita tai, are you seeing, your son in law is getting insulted in front of everyone. Rasika says to Savita and you are not saying anything? Savita looks very firmly at Sulochana. Rasika smiles to see this. Dharmesh is also looking happy. Sulochana is looking worried.

Precap: Ajit and Rasika are outside the Deshmukh House. Ajit is saying to his mother that I just wanted to win money for breaking the handi. Rasika says to Ajit, this is your problem, whatever you think is very small. Rasika says you were expecting 10,000 rupees? Rasika says to Ajit, but your plan was good. Ajit looks at his mother.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakbakqueen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Bhalla! Again so detailed!
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  So Manav did not break his back. Some other site article stated Manav will break his back, made it out very serious matter. Only sachu sufferred
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the update!!!!
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. What a turn around. Hope the wise guys see through the lies & expose them!