Adaalat

MAYA IS THE BEST LAWYER

H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with many people that Maya is the best lawyer than others. She looks like a lawyer everything her expressions and how she trys to make kd lose his case that is awesome.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What is the need to open a thread for this. We already have too many threads regarding lawyers and a thread like this has been created by assassinator. Please avoid opening threads like this. Also the female lawyer was on the first page itself.Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She must be. She always endeavoured to make kd lose case but poor got defeated every time. I like the way she gets defeated and kd wins .
And TM, avoid posting same things again and again!
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't worry Maya will be back soon. This new bunch of new pps are not worth enough to create magic. So her return is must.

And mostly, When KD will loose, he will loose to Maya. She is his best nemesis till now.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have to agree.. Maya was very well suited for the role...she has the looks, the personality and conviction to play a lawyer

that last girl they had...with the weird braids...ugh...couldnt stand her acting...she kept laughing? horrible...glad she is gone

yes bring Maya back as she is great against KD
the second female lawyer (She was from the Naagin show)...was pretty good as well

also liked Gaurav Chopra as a lawyer here n there as he is pretty good and has the personality to play a good male nemesis...the old dude with the cane is annoying with his looks and complaining

H_Rockerz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

What is the need to open a thread for this. We already have too many threads regarding lawyers and a thread like this has been created by assassinator. Please avoid opening threads like this. Also the female lawyer was on the first page itself.

Sorry -this was to express my personal appreciation to the fab actress playing it since she's been absent for so long & many fans have been missing her๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Of course others like Pranalee, Meghraj are superb in their own way as well

I'll post of views there next time,don't worry-my intent was never wrong๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But the mods are free to close the thread if it sounds so redundant ,but I just wanna share my opinions and gauge what are members' views which there are doing without any objections

Thanks anyways for your advice coz I'm new in forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ariel102 - 12 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think topic is unnecessary. Keep it up Ariel. 
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ariel102

Sorry -this was to express my personal appreciation to the fab actress playing it since she's been absent for so long & many fans have been missing her๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Of course others like Pranalee, Meghraj are superb in their own way as well

I'll post of views there next time,don't worry-my intent was never wrong๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But the mods are free to close the thread if it sounds so redundant ,but I just wanna share my opinions and gauge what are members' views which there are doing without any objections

Thanks anyways for your advice coz I'm new in forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Enjoy here. Actually many random members open useless threads and never visit again. I thought the same about this one. Just want to say, stay active in this thread and forum.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

BTW, who's Megharaj?๐Ÿ˜•

The lawyer with handicapped leg who has grudge against KD since he was his juniour & yet KD defeated him in a case due to which his client(a goon) shot him in leg

BTW thanks for reassurance๐Ÿ˜ƒ
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Assassinator

I don't think topic is unnecessary. Keep it up Ariel. 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š