MAYA IS THE BEST LAWYER - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ariel102

I agree with you😊

dont agree with me otherwise other maaya's fans would get outraged with me and you 😆.  you know that once in  one poll she has got  highest numbers of votes for best..
 everything was perfect in her , for a  moment i felt as i   was seeing real female lawyer ..
Originally posted by ariel102

I agree with you😊

if drasti dhami  comes  in show as female lawyer , how cool it would be nah then..😃
This thread is for a particular lawyer so I think I need to open a thread to discuss all the people who appeared as a PP whether that's a male or female. What u all think?
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Who's DD?

drashti dhami is one of the gorgeous and lanky actress who comes in show geet on star one.. and here in IF  she comes at number 1 position..

This thread is for a particular lawyer so I think I need to open a thread to discuss all the people who appeared as a PP whether that's a male or female. What u all think?

ya one thread should be dedicated to other lawyers ,  ultimately even they are big part of adaalat even if they have few  fans  , they all should be appreciated for their acting like kd here in..
Alright, I'll open one tomorrow.
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

drashti dhami is one of the gorgeous and lanky actress who comes in show geet on star one.. and here in IF she comes at number 1 position..
Oh! I had seen geet promo when it was about to start. I never watched that but I know it's lead actor as I had watched him in Ramayan.

Oh! I had seen geet promo when it was about to start. I never watched that but I know it's lead actor as I had watched him in Ramayan.

hay drasti is  female actress  not male , gurmeet is male who was  as ram in ramayan and in geet he essaying role of maan..

hybrid name of geet maan is = maaneet

I was talking about gurmeet when I mentioned Ram. I know DD is female, it's clear through name.