25th AUG Narakasura takes over Indraloka

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

The epi starts with, Krishna practicing archery blindfolded. He is moving his bow & arrow hearing sound of bangles worn by SB, she moves behind pots. Krishna is practicing Shabdavedhi baan. He hears her bangle sound, aims in that direction &  breas 2 pots, 1 after the other. SB is impressed, she insists Krishna should teach her this skill. Krishna tells her she will never ever need to use archery in battlefield, instead of this she should learn something which will help her. SB keeps on saying what if she has to go on battle field some day, she needs to learn to fight. Krishna agrees to teach SB archery.

Narakasur is all set with his soldiers & Mura, all are travelling in air towards Indraloka. Narkasur tells Mura to inform Indra that he is coming to take over Indraloka. Mura throws his trident, which falls in front of Indra, who is sitting with devas, some apsaras are present too. Seeing the trident he gets up from his seat. Narakasur arrives there,Indra throws a weapan on him, but he catches the weapan easily in his hand. He takes over the place with the help of few solders. Devas are unable to fight with them runs away from there. Narkasur tells Indra, now all his apsaras are his, Indra tells him not to touch his apsaras, they scream for help from Indra, but he is unable to fight. Apsaras are taken captive by his soldiers. Indra's mother Aditi comes there, Narkasur likes her earrings, he snatches them from her ear & tell Indra to get away from Indraloka. Back to Naraksura's palace, mother Prithvi comes, she tells him he doesn't care  about dharma, adharma, paap, punya. Narakasura laughs at this & says he will change the meaning of dharma, from now onwards whatever he does will be called dharma. Prithvi tells him there is someone on this earth, who will finish him, till now due to Narakasur's good luck, he has not heard about his deeds, but now he will know everything & will stop him. Narakasura wants to know about that person but Prithvi tells him he will know soon.

Krishna is teaching SB to aim properly, but instead of looking at the aim she is looking at Krishna smilingly. Krishna tells her to pay proper attention while learning anything. At that time Indra with Aditi & other devas comes  there. Krishna greets Aditi with respect, asks Indra the purpose of their coming to meet him. Indra tells him whatever had happened at Indraloka & how mother Aditi was insulted by Narakasura. Krishna asks him, he is so brave has Vajra  with him, why he didn't fight with Narkasur. Indra tells him Narakasur is Prithvi's son, he has got varadana from Brahmaji as a result of his tapah, that no weapan will harm him, no human or deva will be able to win over him. He wanted to be ajara amara, but that is not possible, only when a normal human with his wife comes to fight with him on battle field, he will die. Brahamji assures him that such a condition is never possible so he is as good as amara. Krishna tells all the devas, he is a normal human, how can he fight with Narakasur. Satyabhama says why can't he fight, she will go with him to the battlefield.  

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
the epi. was good, for the first time i got the mythology feeling...it was kind of sholay enacted, kuch dialogues bhi same the "ye kundal humein de de ma" , like gabbar said "ye haath humein de de thakur" πŸ€£ gabbar kidnapping helen (apsara..indra ki apasara aise hoti hai😲) phir thakur ki team requesting viru and basanti to combat narkasur πŸ˜† jokes apart, devta toh itne nikamme hai, sab bhag gaye πŸ˜† weren't they supposed be amar too? secondly, abhi satyabhama ne dhanush par baan rakhna hi seekha hai n she's ready for the battlefield πŸ˜† thirdly why do all villains have to shout with their constipated voice? give the poor narkasur a chance bolne ka, all the voices r dubbed by the same guy who did it in serial shri krishna also..isn't he boredπŸ˜• fourth, i found mur handsome than narkasur πŸ€£ only if he wears some clothesEdited by _charu_ - 12 years ago

This epi was good. Liked the way Narakasur with his sena travelled on air, even I want to travell like thatπŸ˜† Indra's meri apsarao ko chod de, was so filmy πŸ€£ still can't get over itπŸ˜† he he he of all the demonsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† all these demons does so much tapah, just to get  1 waradana that they will rule for some time, enjoy their life & one day someone will come & kill them, such a great waste of time, that is why Lord Shivaji has locked most of the mantras, so that there are less demons creating imbalance in the world. 

hey OP, please edit the title!! today is 25th
hey i didnt know lord K could do shabdavedy!!  i thought  narakasura had stolen mata aditis kundal, not  snatch it, and could he have snatched it from her? She was mother of all main Gods, and  stepmother to all asuras, i doubt any asura can just touch her like that
plus she is the wife of a rishi, and herself was a sadhika, wth is she doing in indraloka in all the ornaments? Am i correct? where r u vrissh.

other than that, quite a good epi,
Edited by Tannistha - 12 years ago
Tan

If you recall the ACK Krishna & Narakasura, in that, Naraka did actually snatch it right from Aditi's ears, and hearing that account, Krishna swore to kill him.  So this one is right, and also one of the few occasions Krishna ever made a vow.  As for why she was there, I guess she's entitled to be in the home of her sons.

One thing I forgot to add while commenting on Narakasura yesterday was the use of sickles by him & his men when they were fighting.  That seems a strange choice of weapon - good for cutting crops, but horrible for fighting.  Wonder whether Narakasura was a Dwapar Yuga communist πŸ˜†

I too didn't know that Krishna could do shabdbedi.  Also, if Satyabhama was going to provide the sound he'd use to hit his targets, she should have used a bell/dong or something - I didn't like Krishna going by the sound of her bangles.  Almost like he'd be willing to destroy one of her symbols of marriage if he missed.

Having accepted that this serial is going to distort both characters & messages, I decided that I liked the one Satyabhama gave Krishna - that her job is not just to romance him, but also be @ his side in battle.  Almost like a Kaikeyi.  The back & forth argument b/w Krishna & her about whether she'll need to go to the battlefield was somewhat cute, but if she's that determined, why was she staring @ him, rather than her target?  I'd have liked them to show her using that bow, which incidentally, is a bit odd shaped at the ends.  But all in all, I loved Satyabhama being a Dwapar Yuga Vanessa Williams (in Erasure) or Angelina Jolie (in Mr & Mrs Smith) - now just show her taking Narakasura for a spin 😈

Naraka & Mura - I liked the way they invaded Devalok, although when Mura hurled his spear, it looked strange - first of all, he held it w/ the trishul end towards him 🀣  Someone teach him how to hold a spear πŸ˜† - or don't!!!  But I liked the scene where the Devas just supinely surrendered. 😈

I personally disdain Aditi for invoking Vishnu when Indra was being punished by Bali for his cruel murder of Virochan, so I actually thought it poetic justice that Narakasura snatched her earrings - he should have done more 😈  Only thing about this story - I didn't know that Naraka received a boon from Brahma, and that this was the condition.  It seems a very weak condition w/ which to protect him - after all, any of his enemies could have gone into battle w/ either wife or maid, and Naraka would have been cooked.  Also, from what I read, the Devas didn't surrender w/o a fight - they fought and were soundly trounced!  Also, I wish they had shown him snatching Varuna's umbrella, and a whole lot more.

When the Devas visited Krishna, his reaction to events was somewhat subdued, given that in the original, Krishna very enthusiastically told them that he'd go and kill Naraka for insulting Aditi like that.  But there, the condition that he go w/ a woman wasn't mentioned, but Krishna could see that Satyabhama was miffed @ being interrupted, so he surprised her by picking her up & taking her w/ him on Garuda (I hope they show them on Garuda, rather than on Daruka's chariot).  Here, after Krishna had heard everything, he seemed uncharacteristically helpless, given that he had to take a woman w/ him.  Just wondering - in this timeline, would Shikandini have changed into a man?  Just like he worked against Bheeshma, Krishna could have borrowed her/him from Drupada and invaded Narakasura.

I hope that in tonight's episode, we get to see more of Satyabhama fighting.  It has been a tad rushed, so I hope they give some quality time showing the battles w/ Mura & Narakasura, which probably was one of Krishna's toughest wars.  Oh, and I also show the obstacles Krishna, Satyabhama & Garuda face - the mountain (which Krishna shatters w/ his Kaumodaki mace), the wind, fire & ocean storms (I'm forgetting the sequence) and finally Mura.  So tonight, show them encountering and overcoming those obstacles, and next week, get to the killing of Narakasura. Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mnx12

This epi was good. Liked the way Narakasur with his sena travelled on air, even I want to travell like thatπŸ˜† Indra's meri apsarao ko chod de, was so filmy πŸ€£ still can't get over itπŸ˜† he he he of all the demonsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† all these demons does so much tapah, just to get  1 waradana that they will rule for some time, enjoy their life & one day someone will come & kill them, such a great waste of time, that is why Lord Shivaji has locked most of the mantras, so that there are less demons creating imbalance in the world. 

yeah his spaceship was funny πŸ˜† narkasur along with his black cat commando team πŸ˜† spaceship ki landing dekhi? the devtas running helter skelter , they didn't even fight πŸ˜† bhagwanji tension mein lag rahe the πŸ˜•

show satyabhama having  vanity & haughtiness  but at the same time, respectful towards krishna, woh bhagwanji hai.πŸ˜†
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Tan

If you recall the ACK Krishna & Narakasura, in that, Naraka did actually snatch it right from Aditi's ears, and hearing that account, Krishna swore to kill him.  So this one is right, and also one of the few occasions Krishna ever made a vow.  As for why she was there, I guess she's entitled to be in the home of her sons.

thats why i love u, what i read was he stole it from her, when she was buys meditating, and i thought in those people, people used to meditate without their valuables and it was impossible for the mamma's boy indra to get it, so off we go to lord K.

One thing I forgot to add while commenting on Narakasura yesterday was the use of sickles by him & his men when they were fighting.  That seems a strange choice of weapon - good for cutting crops, but horrible for fighting.  Wonder whether Narakasura was a Dwapar Yuga communist πŸ˜†

hey, sickles were alwys used as weapon, i mean i dont know, i havent actually read anywhere,but it looks pretty promising one , considering how everything evolved with us, may those were weapons  developed by the common poor people as a means of self defense and then another job was added.i think the kharga( might be wrong spelling), fav weapon of  mother kali  is a advanced form of the sickle. anywho, it does sound weird, and u might be right, seeing what the communists exactly are, who knows, he might have been their dwapar yuga forefather.πŸ˜†

I too didn't know that Krishna could do shabdbedi.  Also, if Satyabhama was going to provide the sound he'd use to hit his targets, she should have used a bell/dong or something - I didn't like Krishna going by the sound of her bangles.  Almost like he'd be willing to destroy one of her symbols of marriage if he missed.

may be he was playing with her, he liked to do leela, may be with satyabhama he acted like a child. she was his favorite queen after all.He couldn't possibly have missed, but the whole idea seemed so funny, i mean surely somwhere it must have been mentioned he trained in itπŸ˜†

Having accepted that this serial is going to distort both characters & messages, I decided that I liked the one Satyabhama gave Krishna - that her job is not just to romance him, but also be @ his side in battle.  Almost like a Kaikeyi.  The back & forth argument b/w Krishna & her about whether she'll need to go to the battlefield was somewhat cute, but if she's that determined, why was she staring @ him, rather than her target?  I'd have liked them to show her using that bow, which incidentally, is a bit odd shaped at the ends.  But all in all, I loved Satyabhama being a Dwapar Yuga Vanessa Williams (in Erasure) or Angelina Jolie (in Mr & Mrs Smith) - now just show her taking Narakasura for a spin 😈

yeah, the girl has improved too, i think sagars did a good job, and she is trying hard too, and she kinda looks her part, spoiled brat rich father's rich daughter, who considers herlself equal even to her heavenly husband. As for staring at lord K, common, she is an impulsive spoiled brat, thats what they do, she just wanted lord K's attention, and his time, and when she got it, byas done, but i think she will eventually learn,offcourse since she is the one who will hopefully be finishing that narakasura off.πŸ‘

Naraka & Mura - I liked the way they invaded Devalok, although when Mura hurled his spear, it looked strange - first of all, he held it w/ the trishul end towards him 🀣  Someone teach him how to hold a spear πŸ˜† - or don't!!!  But I liked the scene where the Devas just supinely surrendered. 😈

mura is all brawns and no brains, 🀣u have a trishul with 3 ends, and you end up throwing the single end, i agree rilli, what an idiot. Well in all the fights between devas and asuras, the devas mostly loose and some higher God or Goddess has to come and bail them out. as far as i remember, anywhere i have seen, devas are always puchh uthake running away,  considering that, and thinking they need to save time and show more of K and Satyavham( m not complaining),sagars decided to show it like 😳 what difference does it make, i mean we have been seeing it like that for like ever. not to mention they have crappy extras who cannot even put some expressions to their face. set ki chaiwalla ki khwaish puri kar dete hain sagars i guess.

I personally disdain Aditi for invoking Vishnu when Indra was being punished by Bali for his cruel murder of Virochan, so I actually thought it poetic justice that Narakasura snatched her earrings - he should have done more 😈

well the deva's and aditi have done a lot of injustice, but i cannot get over that fact that he snatched it, she is the mother of Gods, she is the mother of all the 12 adityas, and as such she will have some supreme cosmic power, and she is a HIgh mother, a concept venerated in our culture so much. i didnt like the way they dressed her in this show, she is for the love of god, one of the principla wives of a saptarshi, such dresses would have no meaning for her, earring maybe its a divine stuff. and not even an asura will call someone mate and touch her like that. i cannot digest it man.πŸ˜• dekho shayd, barso se team ka koi subeditor makeiup did thi, usko mata bana diya .πŸ˜•

Only thing about this story - I didn't know that Naraka received a boon from Brahma, and that this was the condition.  It seems a very weak condition w/ which to protect him - after all, any of his enemies could have gone into battle w/ either wife or maid, and Naraka would have been cooked.  Also, from what I read, the Devas didn't surrender w/o a fight - they fought and were soundly trounced!  Also, I wish they had shown him snatching Varuna's umbrella, and a whole lot more.

hm well, no they have to bring a wife and i guess she has to be a devoted wife. but thats such a lousy reason, may br the devas and lord K didn't really wanna tell Satyabhama that she is an incarnation of bhumidevi and destined to kill narakasura? and thats why this fabricated story? i mean thats the story which runs the most. narakasura did a tapaysa but that was to fight the strongest warriror. in his prime he fought lord shiva after that atapasya and got a dangerous weapon from him after defeating him, as a boon. and mother earth went and got this boon for him. makes sense, she will be smart enough to make such a move.
how come some other woman comes every 3rd second as bhudevi? doesnt she have work? and when we see  priya as sridevi in Vishulok, shouldn't we also see this girl who play satyavhama as bhudevi giving warning once or twice. i much prefer bhudevi  incarnation story, i like it.

When the Devas visited Krishna, his reaction to events was somewhat subdued, given that in the original, Krishna very enthusiastically told them that he'd go and kill Naraka for insulting Aditi like that.  But there, the condition that he go w/ a woman wasn't mentioned, but Krishna could see that Satyabhama was miffed @ being interrupted, so he surprised her by picking her up & taking her w/ him on Garuda (I hope they show them on Garuda, rather than on Daruka's chariot).  Here, after Krishna had heard everything, he seemed uncharacteristically helpless, given that he had to take a woman w/ him.  Just wondering - in this timeline, would Shikandini have changed into a man?  Just like he worked against Bheeshma, Krishna could have borrowed her/him from Drupada and invaded Narakasura.

no, not any woman, stree here means own wife, else anyone could have done that. though it sounds so cheesy and lame . as for reactions, its sagar domain baby, its sagar domain.

I hope that in tonight's episode, we get to see more of Satyabhama fighting.  It has been a tad rushed, so I hope they give some quality time showing the battles w/ Mura & Narakasura, which probably was one of Krishna's toughest wars.  Oh, and I also show the obstacles Krishna, Satyabhama & Garuda face - the mountain (which Krishna shatters w/ his Kaumodaki mace), the wind, fire & ocean storms (I'm forgetting the sequence) and finally Mura.  So tonight, show them encountering and overcoming those obstacles, and next week, get to the killing of Narakasura.

noo, not in one epi, whats the hurry? spread it over in 2-3 epis, take ur time lord K, kill him with peace.
Originally posted by _charu_

yeah his spaceship was funny πŸ˜† narkasur along with his black cat commando team πŸ˜† spaceship ki landing dekhi? the devtas running helter skelter , they didn't even fight πŸ˜† bhagwanji tension mein lag rahe the πŸ˜•

show satyabhama having  vanity & haughtiness  but at the same time, respectful towards krishna, woh bhagwanji hai.πŸ˜†
That part wasquite entertaining, compared to all the heavy made up scenes they have been showing till now.πŸ˜† Satyabhama should be shown more respectful, otherwise it will give wrong message like to get God's attention faster behave like her.πŸ˜†