Thursday Update: August 25th 2011

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry about the delay guyzzz!!!

Balika Vadhu written update August 25th 2011

Scene 1:
Dadisa vs the Charlie's Angels

She tells them that Anandi cannot go outside to teach as it takes a long time to go and come , and handle the house responsibilities.

Anandi gets shocked along with the others.

Gehna cuts in saying, She has struggled a lot and after such a hard work did …
then DS cuts her

DS then turns to Anandi and says that from now on the elder's education can be held at the haveli. Everyone is happy and Anandi gets happy and gives DS her japppi with her famous dialogue" aap saachi main bohot achi ho"

DS and Anandi share a warm moment.

Scene 2:
Sugna's home ( its a different home) hmm
Shagun is making Sugna run.

[I have kids and they make me run like this too]

Shayam comes in and says whats happening here and Shagun says she does not like milk but mom does not listen to me.

Sugna gets angry at her and starts running after her. Shagun then runs towards a kale kotri type and goes towards kicks some pots.
Sugna then gets upset her then says that she will tell Asha kaki and make her yell at shogun.

Shayam tries to bribe her with some reward and makes shogun drinks the Milk.

Sugna then turns her attention towards the room's appliances and sees how it does not have anything materialistic in it. She gets sad and contemplates on her own day. Shayam then tries to pacify her and sung says how lucky she is to have Shayam and how her life was changed because of that.

She then thinks about ASHA and if her life can be changed. And shayam says that he has attempted many times but Asha if she is willing. But she is stubborn.

Sugna suggests that she will talk to Anandi to talk to Asha [may be Asha will join her adult class]

=======

Scene 3

Anandi is shown with her side kick Gulli.
They go to this ladys home called Jamuna ba [ with open hair]

she gives ashirwad to Anandi related to the married life. And then then she feels bad and says I am sorry child its out of habit.

Anandi then sees her eat something [what is that]?
She then says that if a man talks to another man then he takes weapons but he can do what ever want. my husband also did the same thing with me and I used to cry a lot but now I found a replacement. Its a drug and I found my worries go way in it.

Then Anandi says I found a new and better drug and I will share that with you if you come to my class.

========

Scene 4

Mumbai

Gauri the keep , is shown sitting in front of the lawyer who looks more like a drug seller than someone who studied law.
She then says that I cam here to get a second opinion. my Husband said that there is no solution for this but I came to you since you are a big lawyer ( amm your husband )

Guari then says that I do not want anyone to say that anyone raises finger at her (the lawyer looks at her as if he is lusting on her)
then he says that ,

Lawyer says that law is there to help others and he says that if you are really serious then some loop hole will be found in this case.
His assistant looks at the boss weirdly.
The lawyer goes that nothing can happen unless we get full cooperation from you and your husband.

Gauri the keep gets all excited and says please give me relief from this museebat ( hello you are the museebat)
Jagya is shown cooking and has a smile on his face and thinks about cooking.

Gauri is shown shocked. ( really guari!!?)
She then thinks again with her shifty eyes as to what she just heard
She then asks , is there any other way then the lawyer says that the case is complicated.
ANd if you want your husband legally yours and quick then this is the way. we will send his wife a legal notice and then there will court case ( which will just be a formality) and then your husband will get divorce right away.

Gauri then gets the call and Jagya is on the other line. He says you turned out to be a big cheat that you forgot me after you went to your friends place.

He then says that your friend become more important than me. He then smiles and hangs up.
Lawyer then says that take your time and talk to your husband.

The adulteress then says she will talk to her husband.

The assistant, then says to his boss that according to rule the guy should be the one getting the punishment then why are we helping this. The lawyer then says that if we can take benefit from some matter whats your issue. If the horse befriends grass what will he eat.

Jagya is shown making root and sabzi.
He then wants to call Anandi to ask.

[He actually thinks about calling Anandi to ask about how to make the sabzi. Honestly!!!!!! ]

Scene 5

Then Anandi is shown teaching all the adults in the haveli.
And tells them we should began praying before we study.

DS is shown learning from the top.

Anandi then starts teaching them after some intro lecture.

Precap: same as yesterday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
sorry guyz about the delay. I just got up late and all my work was put on hold. Rushed to do it asap : ) and just finished it.

I have no words for the adulteress.
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thats really great update Suchi!!!!

I wonder what was the message today!!! Probably the precap is the message the CVS want to show that marriages (child marriage is only an excuse we all know that!!!!!)...can be thrown away by blaming parents marrying somebody and calling the innceont victim characterless...while saccha pyaar by hidding truths to parents and you lover...marrying after just an overnight thought...living illicit relationships are right...thats great message for the "modern Indian women" like GAuri...This serial is just turning too dramatic and worse...probably like the k type serials...one husband two wives...vamp ...innocent idiots always getting hurt...vile wrong people getting away with every mistake they do etc!!!!
disgusting
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bravo! Suchi for the comments inbetween !
Dil khus hogaaya mera...lol
that lawyer is as evil and shameless as jg...more interested in money!
Now i am going to sleep...
Frustration achhese kal nikalungi!
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Suchi bang on...the lawyer looked like he was lusting Gauri...his expressions were so pervertish..Seriously looked like he was fully talli and was waiting for another round of drinks...they could have got a better guy in his place...all crooks don't give pervert expressions...

Otherwise the epi was a time pass🥱...And seriously I am not liking to see this sugary sweet Kalyani devi...Lucky Basanth, Bhairon and Nandu...looks like they r having their long holiday in the far away land leaving their women to handle their house...Good for them
Suchi- thumbnail
Man I want to take out all my frustrations on Gauri. How could she even think like this.
Someone tell me that Anandi will not be dragged to the court.

I do not want any more insults on her : ( : ( (: (((((

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dadisa shifts anandi's classes to haveli and  seems really interested learning from anandi's classes,maybe  anandi will  convince her to attend classes too...but   sitting on her jhoola she could  soon  start bossing over all beendniss  ...🤔...
Gauri's  lawyer   is planning  to get her the 'legal wife ' tag by  getting jagya divorced if he  agrees to maligning anandi's character 😡.😳..
This lawyer seems more interested in making money, willing to bend laws and has a honest assistant too...🤔.Now i hope gauri is adamant enough to  get jagya to file for divorce  and the whole thing backfires and jagya ends in jail...😍...

Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
veena80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anandi will never file against jagya, so he is free. Thanks to the corrupt lawyer and gauri as a
false case will be filed against anandi, she will be hurt but will win the case and jagya will be behind bars.

I am loving this as gauri is going to dig her own grave! The only sad part is anandi will be terribly hurt.

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suchi,

Best update, luved the tone and the words, Bravo!!

What a caricature of a man Jaggu is, shamelessly thinking of calling Anandi...to serve his cause, he is beyound any redemption, and i wont be surprised if he agrees with Gauri.

Really Gauri, the problem is and will alwayz be Jaggu and you ,never Anandi, if she wanted to exert her right she could have thrown the two of you behind bars and would have suffocated you with financial mess, how i wish she would have done that.

There was not a moment of hesitation when you considered or listened to lawyer's suggestion , have u ever thought how it can ruin Anandi's lyf forever, how any other girl in her age would have been provoked to take her own lyf. Yes unfortunately , people lyk JAGA do exist , hence it becomes a duty for media and BV to not redeem either of them and serve them with highest punishment, let the court drama be a benchmark and on grounds of false accusation and bigamy put this couple behind bars and affect their career.

Anandi should then file for divorce and think about herself, Singh family should send her to some uni to get a degree , so that she becomes an inspiration for girls who are in her situation in real lyf scenerios and they too get the will to never give up and continue living their lyf.

The serial did provide a perspective how that old woman who lyk Anandi lost her husband has fallen back and has lost her way of lyf and has taken to consumption of wrong contrabands.

But i think now with Asha case, it should not just be a education cause, rather Anandi should emphasize on financial independence so that they can lead a lyf irrespective of a man or a feeding hand to depend on.

I know they r going to drag the serial but dont start multiple tracks ryt no, there s no need for a mentor for Gauri now, maybe after the court case someone to make her realize ho wrong she was, it wont redeem what she did but atleast a realization can be achieved, also take asha case only if u want to focus on independence of women not just another student of A's masti ki paathshala
Edited by charminggenie - 12 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for such nice update 😊
Jagya is crazy he thinks he can call Anandi for sabzi recepie(I am sure next dish shown in BV will be sabzi 😛)
Like hello dear I am making sabzi for my keep...would u help me with tht 😆..shameless fellow !!!
And tht pervert lawyer is making fool of Gauri's dumbness..he said as if the court will send a notice and they'll get immediate divorce...he didnt suggest how they'll prove Anandi characterless
If they send such notice Basant will break every bone in Jagya's body.
These GAGA are used to insults now they want to get insulted in the court too 😆

Edited by niharika_n - 12 years ago