Posted: 12 years ago
Hello D3ians🤗

While writting WU I just remembered I have to do DOTW also and in I ws just thinking on which topic I should do that. Voilla I saw Rey and Swayam scene and got my topic. So ignore my rambling and coming to the topic.

I would like to discuss 3 ascpects of the show on which basically this show runs and by chance which is its name also. Yeah that is Dil Dosti Dance, Trust how come it is linked to these 3 Ds.

TRUST- When we say trust sometimes it seems to be just a simple word to few people but it really hold something very important meaning if we pay attention to it. These 3 Ds are connected to each other on trust. Have anyone of u thought how does these 3 Ds are related to trust???

First of all I would try to define trust though no one can define it properly. Trust is believing in others and to be with them and to stand for then through every thick and thin of the situation.

Trust is the only key to solve MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

DIL- Dil means love and when u love someone that means u trust someone beyond any limit. If there is no trust then that love is just infactuation. Sometimes situation may go wrong  that u van misunderstand your love but then the key called trust comes into light. Before jumping down to conclusions one should go deep into situation and should understand situation.

DOSTI- There is no need to tell how important is trust in dosti. Love starts from friendship only. First u understand the person then u TRUST that person and then u are friends. Trust is everlasting part of the friendship. If there is ant difference and anything goes wrong in friendship that is all die to misunderstanding and again key is Trust

Dance- Now this is tricky for those who are not familiar with dance. Lemme explain this to you. When u dance then u have to trust ur partner that one u r about to go wrong he or she will handle. When u have lifts that involves huge amount of trust on your partner.

Summing up my essay and those who dont want to read above thigy (though I would love if u people read that.) here are few question for u guys

1. Rey really loves Kriya?? I am asking this becoz he is misunderstanding her and not trusting her? Or is it infactuation?

2. Swayam does he really trusts Rey as he is not telling all truth and just making him to try to understand Kriya?

3. Sharon is she true friend of Rey when she is keeping him in dark and not telling him what she did to Kriya? (Same questions applies to Vicky)

4. Which is more important love or friendship?
  • Think from Swayam's pov as today he choose friendship over love
  • Think from Rey's pov when he will come to lnw about whole story

Will wait for ur replies and sorry for any mistakes. I must admit I am daring😛 as I am directly questioning Rey's love
Sweety ur aactually pretty daring
questning rey's luv in this forum*my mouth is zipped for that*
i'l ans all the ques in a while
*edit*
k so the first ques was if rey really luvs kria
in my opinion no one in the show till now luvs ny1
i mean luv is a very strong word with a deep meaning
i mean they are yet to fall in luv
abi they like each other u know the stage between luv n like that 1
n cming to the part that he is behaving 2 rude
m sry bt if u remembr when sharon shouted on him in front of the whole colg
he was all angry even though she was his best frnd
kria is the gal whom he likes so her slapping him doesn't go down his throat well
which is cmpltly justified
wat they are showing is realistic.
Let them fall in luv then if she does sumthing like this we'l c

2) hmm swayam i guess himself doesn't know the whole truth
n i think he either wants rey to find it out himself or it was bcoz of lack of time
k even m confused
bt m sure cv's r doing it stretch the misunderstanding which is ok for me
3) ummm i'l say sharon isn't that gud of frnd as rey thinks of her n dats bcoz sharon is not a gud persn
bt stil u know sharon is an okayish frnd(i can't believe it m saying it i mean i hate sharon) matlb she doesn't know that rey likes kria n vicky he is a gud frnd dude its just that sumtyms u hv 2 give in to the situation
n m sure rey wil forgive him

4)ok m nt answring this 1 as m nt experienced in this case
Edited by kajen - 12 years ago

Me too ..have answers ...But, will be back after I get back home..now am at work...

And yes dude!! U are solid daring!! Rey ke pyar pe Shak?? ha ha ha!! but, I  liked the way u think...we do have to think from the other side of the coin (Sometimes) ...But I will get back...

OK I am back...now the Answers

1. Rey really loves Kriya?? I am asking this becoz he is misunderstanding her and not trusting her? Or is it infactuation?

Do you really think its just the infatuation? I don't understand why people have fingers pointing over Rey's Love Life after the slap ...when Rey is in a situation where people might point fingers over his Reputation. Don't we know Rey already that we are talking about his trustworthiness.  Lets remember Misunderstandings are created by others but Trust is built within. He trusts Kria thats the reason when she slapped he was not Mad but he was hurt. Misunderstandings toh...aab Dost Sharon jaise hai toh...Rey has to pay for things that he never does.

2. Swayam does he really trusts Rey as he is not telling all truth and just making him to try to understand Kriya?

What truth are we talking about now? Does Swayam know the truth why Kria Slapped Rey? He has assumed that may be She got insulted and hence she went and slapped Rey. IS that the main reason why Kria slapped Rey? No! Kria slapped Rey because she was hurt. She was not able to accept that REY could think so cheap about her. And Swayam wouldn't tell Rey that Kria got insulted from Sharon...we all know the reason why. So, the truth that he knows , he wouldn't want to tell that for obvious reason..and the truth that he doesn't know ...he doesn't know...No question about hiding truth from Rey.

3. Sharon is she true friend of Rey when she is keeping him in dark and not telling him what she did to Kriya? (Same questions applies to Vicky)

I wouldn't say Sharon is a good friend in any way. She doesn't deserve to be Rey's friend. What Rey has done for Sharon?? he forgives her when she yelled at him in-front of the whole college. He forgives her when she yells at all the Team members because of her frustration. He makes her feel good when she is upset. Now, I am coming to the point Rey TRUSTS Sharon completely just because she is his Best Friend ..But What Sharon gives in return?? Misunderstandings, Pain, Loss of Reputation?? She is not doing any good for Rey. All she is doing is taking advantage of his popularity and his Honesty. She is not a true Friend at all. I would rather have no friend than a friend like Sharon.
    Now, This is a tricky question. Both are equally important in life. Can't Imagine life without a friend. Friendship is a bond that need to bars..and Love is a special feeling for one Person in this whole world. We just need to know how to handle both. Bechara Rey..he handles friendship very well..but, his friends don't let him handle  his LOVE...I AM SAD FOR HIM😔

Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
    Ahaha i agree! You really are daring! 😆
    On a serious note, bravo for this DOTW because it really had me thinking about all the love, friendship and trust issues in D3. 👏
    So it's just a little try on my part to answer your questions.

Originally posted by --sunshine--

Alright I might go a bit off topic, so will already apologize for that.
    Now I don't think we can really jugde Rey's love for Kria in this situation.
    Agreed it is all a misunderstanding, but that is something we know but not Reyaansh or Kria, they both have a different point of view of this situation, because they are both unaware of the truth!
    And honestly here, it is not even the question about Rey's love for Kria, had it been any other situation, Rey would have handled it, he would have trusted Kria even if he was unaware of the truth, but here it is question of his self-respect. I mean come on he got slapped by Kria, and if then still he would have been like "oh kria, it doesn't matter, it's another misunderstanding between us we'll solve it! come here love" then obviously nobody would have respected him anymore, not even himself! I think his anger towards Kria is justified, and in my pov this situation is not really about love (from Rey's side) but about his self-respect! Otherwise I know that Rey does really love Kria.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but I think Swayam is just trying to solve Kriyaansh's problem and not trying to increase them, because if he tells Rey the truth, then obviously problems will increase, Rey and the other Dazzlers will most probably have an argument or something over the fact that the misunderstanding was created by Sharon and the consequence had to be beared by Rey, by getting that slap from Kria. So I guess Swayam does trust Rey but he doesn't want to create any other problem for him, so maybe that is why he didn't tell him the truth... yet.

Honestly I'm so angry at her that i could just say that no she isn't a true friend of Rey because she didn't tell him the truth, but if I were in her place, maybe I would have done the same thing: keep quiet about the speech she gave. I mean she does know what kind of a guy Rey is, he always stands up for the right thing! He doesn't like lies and conspiracies and all that stuff so she does know that if he comes to know about the truth then he will most probably get angry at her, and she wouldn't be able to pull it off with a sorry because damn, Rey got slapped by a weakling because of her mistake! And knowing Sharon, she wants everything to be good between her and Rey.. And you know what?! The slap is in her favour even more, because before Rey used to still be a bit chill about the weaklings but after that slap he's become a beast, in Rey's words he's become a bad bad guy.
    And as far as Vicky is concerned, for him I can say that he IS a true friend of Rey but he can't tell him the truth because if he does that, there are 99.9% chances that Sharon will kick him off the Dazzling team, and then Vicky's greatest fear of becoming a weakling will come true, what he doesn't want. As much as he wants to help Rey by telling the truth. he just can't.

I have no answer to that question, it's like asking who is more important, God or Parents?
    They are both equal to me, just like love and friendship are both equal to me.
    I mean love has it own place and friendship has it own.
    You can't really choose one over the other, and even if you do, one part of your heart will always hurt.

• Think from Rey's pov when he will come to lnw about whole story

As I said, Swayam chose friendship over love today, but a part of him did hurt. Because his love was hurt.
    And when Rey will come to know about the whole story, he will be hurt, one because his love misunderstood him despite the fact that he actually never did anything wrong with her, Kria always jumps on conclusions whenever it comes to Rey. And secondly because the trust he had in his friends will be hurt also, because all the way if all of this even happened is because of that one speech given by Sharon. But I think, in the end everything will be alright because believe it or not, even Kriyaansh are at fault, they all got carried away with all the "elections" stuff.

So I guess I have answered all the questions though I think I might have gone off-topic loads of time, but this was my first time participating in a DOTW so, I'm sorry if I made any mistake or anything. 😳

Roshni
    Okay guys who dont knw I have crack to these questions and I am so happy that   xMamz2ellee have already cracked that and that too in one go.

@ xMamz2ellee- Well I cant belive this ws ur frst ty cz u were indeed very awesome :)
    Woah 😃
    Awesomeness ! Wonderful DOTW. 👏

1. Rey really loves Kriya?? I am asking this becoz he is misunderstanding her and not trusting her? Or is it infatuation?

-Rey loves Kriya for real. I would also question this, if they were already in a relationship and he wasn't trusting her. But for now, he is the only one who's been loving her. It has always been him who's all good to her, whereas she has always accused him of something. She pictorizes him as a filthy Casanova always, whereas he's always trying to clear her POV towards him. But, did she ever be good to him ? Nah ! And finally when, he tries to make a move to clear out everything, she slaps him in front of the entire college ? Yeah, she was in tears and he couldn't see her that way. Wasn't that the reason why he headed forward to hold her ? In return, she slapped him ! Someone, who's considered as a hero is insulted. How pathetic is that ? And who's the one doing that ? That one girl, whom he's always been good to, whom he's always supported, whom he's always wanted her to smile. He doesn't even know the actual truth, all he thinks is , it's coz of the Elections ! He considers it to be the opposition between them that made her slap him, then how is he going to trust her ? And moreover, this time its not about trust. Its about the hurt and pain he's reacting that way. His self respect, ego's been hurt along with his Heart. If someone i love slaps me in front of everyone, for sure i would react the same way. And em sure all of us would. we aren't Mahatma Gandhi after all right ? (: 

- Didn't he try to tell the truth Rey ? It was the time that was not enough. Till now after the slap, they just had one talk and that's when he tried to tell the truth. And even if swayam doesn't tell the truth and makes him try to understand kriya, i really feel its good. He wants Rey to find out hings on his own for the shake of his love. Let him, find the truth on his own and realize where they're gone wrong.

- Now thats one thing, i've been wondering. Woah, isn't she supposed to be the best friend ? I never knew best friends were this selfish. In the case of Vicky, its okay that he's scared of Sharon. But still, he is hiding the truth from his own best friend ? That's something so so unbearable.

• Think from Rey's pov when he will come to lnw about whole story.
    okay. So you have a guy best friend and a boy friend. The boy friend has a problem with your best friend, he's not comfortable and jealous or so on. And you have to chose one, whom will you chose? Obviously, you will try to handle things by convincing and so on right ?  Its coz both of the things are important to you.
    Swayam chose friendship over love as it was necessary. It was his love that started all this, so he has to end this. He did something for friendship, but doesn't mean that he's letting go of his love. Its just that sometimes, you are ought to do things. And coming from REY's pov. Ofc he will get angry with his friends and uh go to Kriya and so on. It doesn't mean he's chosing his love over friendship. When your friends are wrong you can't go and support them. Its not about whom do you give much importance but about right and wrong (:
    Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
    @Awantika
    great points, i agree with all but one.you project Kriya as the culprit in the first point but I dont think so. think from her point of view. when he congratulated her for being a good dancer, he did it with attitude. he told her that she cant form a team which can stand up to dazzlers.  she doesnt know that rey helped her in forming the team. she doesnt know he loves her, and she is attracted to him, so reacts in this way.
    even at the picnic, when she said u are a multiple women man, he agreed, we know he was teasing her but remember, that kriya doesn't.
    also, when sharon's chamchas played pranks on her team and didn't let them reach rehersal hall on time, he accused her. and then he tells her to take her name back from elections by telling her that you dont have it in you. come on, to a girl who doesnt know the entire truth, rey does come across as a casanove and MCP. his love is all behind the scenes, only time it came out was during the chabilal sequence which vicky came and ruined😡
    i think any one with self respect would have reacted the way kriya did.
    Edited by luvlife84 - 12 years ago
    Originally posted by luvlife84

@Awantika
    great points, i agree with all but one.you project Kriya as the culprit in the first point but I dont think so. think from her point of view. when he congratulated her for being a good dancer, he did it with attitude. he told her that she cant form a team which can stand up to dazzlers.  she doesnt know that rey helped her in forming the team. she doesnt know he loves her, and she is attracted to him, so reacts in this way.
    even at the picnic, when she said u are a multiple women man, he agreed, we know he was teasing her but remember, that kriya doesn't.
    also, when sharon's chamchas played pranks on her team and didn't let them reach rehersal hall on time, he accused her. and then he tells her to take her name back from elections by telling her that you dont have it in you. come on, to a girl who doesnt know the entire truth, rey does come across as a casanove and MCP. his love is all behind the scenes, only time it came out was during the chabilal sequence which vicky came and ruined😡
    i think any one with self respect would have reacted the way kriya did.
    No darls, i don't consider her as the culprit. I never said that, did i ? 
    That answer was from Rey's perception. I was answering the question to Rey's love, not about who being the wrong or right one. 
    In fact, No one is wrong. Neither Rey nor Kriya. Its the misunderstandings.
    According to me, she is absolutely right at her part :)
    Originally posted by -Awantika-

No darls, i don't consider her as the culprit. I never said that, did i ? 
    That answer was from Rey's perception. I was answering the question to Rey's love, not about who being the wrong or right one. 
    In fact, No one is wrong. Neither Rey nor Kriya. Its the misunderstandings.
    According to me, she is absolutely right at her part :)
    oops, my bad then, i will read posts more carefully. btw, totally agree with ur last post, both are right in their own way😃
    Originally posted by kumjoo

Me too ..have answers ...But, will be back after I get back home..now am at work...

And yes dude!! U are solid daring!! Rey ke pyar pe Shak?? ha ha ha!! but, I  liked the way u think...we do have to think from the other side of the coin (Sometimes) ...But I will get back...

OK I am back...now the Answers

Do you really think its just the infatuation? I don't understand why people have fingers pointing over Rey's Love Life after the slap ...when Rey is in a situation where people might point fingers over his Reputation. Don't we know Rey already that we are talking about his trustworthiness.  Lets remember Misunderstandings are created by others but Trust is built within. He trusts Kria thats the reason when she slapped he was not Mad but he was hurt. Misunderstandings toh...aab Dost Sharon jaise hai toh...Rey has to pay for things that he never does.

Hey no one is pointing fingers here. Discussions are meant to keep your POV. So I just kept my pov😳. Is reputation more important then love?? This is one simple question. We are talking about his love for Kriya where it flied after slap. Yeah xavtly misunderstanding are created by others but thats what I wanna say that where does love went after slap. Was his lpve for Kriya so weak that one slap can make it to go away??? I know he is hurted but at this time only he should have understood her.

Well I also like Kriyansh alot.

What truth are we talking about now? Does Swayam know the truth why Kria Slapped Rey? He has assumed that may be She got insulted and hence she went and slapped Rey. IS that the main reason why Kria slapped Rey? No! Kria slapped Rey because she was hurt. She was not able to accept that REY could think so cheap about her. And Swayam wouldn't tell Rey that Kria got insulted from Sharon...we all know the reason why. So, the truth that he knows , he wouldn't want to tell that for obvious reason..and the truth that he doesn't know ...he doesn't know...No question about hiding truth from Rey.

Well offcourse Swayam knows that I can show u the vedio where Kriya have told him that Sharon gave the speech on behalf of Rey and on instuctions of Rey(Her POV). And about being hurted you are forgetting we are talking about Swayam here who knws about Kriyansh and there love. More than them he understands and knows it. But one thing u said right that he will always hide Sharon mistakes even when she is wrong.

I wouldn't say Sharon is a good friend in any way. She doesn't deserve to be Rey's friend. What Rey has done for Sharon?? he forgives her when she yelled at him in-front of the whole college. He forgives her when she yells at all the Team members because of her frustration. He makes her feel good when she is upset. Now, I am coming to the point Rey TRUSTS Sharon completely just because she is his Best Friend ..But What Sharon gives in return?? Misunderstandings, Pain, Loss of Reputation?? She is not doing any good for Rey. All she is doing is taking advantage of his popularity and his Honesty. She is not a true Friend at all. I would rather have no friend than a friend like Sharon.

Thats what I ws going to point but I thought people dont consider me wrong if sharon can get forgiveness then why not Kriya😕. But u knw even after that I would consider Sharon as his friend cz she is just moving according to her nature and Rey as accepted Sharon and her nature. But Sharon needs to realise meaning of dil dosti and also dance. I am saying dance also cz she dances for her attitude not for her ownself.

Now, This is a tricky question. Both are equally important in life. Can't Imagine life without a friend. Friendship is a bond that need to bars..and Love is a special feeling for one Person in this whole world. We just need to know how to handle both. Bechara Rey..he handles friendship very well..but, his friends don't let him handle  his LOVE...I AM SAD FOR HIM😔

Well this is tricky question but I will give u this answer in 2 lines. Love starts from friendship😳. So Friendship at anyhow is more important⭐️

Thanx alot for answering my stupid thoughts but I will tell purpose of this discussion by end of the week😛

I am sure u will get surprise when u will knw that and it was answering u back🤗
      Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago