bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 25th August Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46134306

Written Update

Deshmukh House

All of the families are at the Deshmukh House after the incident of what happened at Janmashtami to Sachu and Manav. Rasika is saying Savita tai, aren't you seeing that in front of you your son in law is getting insulted? Rasika asks and you are not saying anything? Sulochana looks worried. Savita says Rasika tai, you do not make me open my mouth. Savita says I know very well who is at fault. Savita backs up Sulochana and says Sulochana tai can never lie. Archana smiles. Rasika says ok, so you all have put my son at fault. Rasika says what type of way is this, insulting your guests? Savita yells very angrily, over here no one is insulting anyone. Rasika frowns. Savita says Rasika tai, open your eyes and see Sachu. Savita says Sachu's life was at risk but because of Bappa his life was saved. Savita says and you are worried about being insulted? Savita asks Rasika, do you want proof that your son is at fault? Savita says I will show you. Savita gets really angry and makes Ajit show his hand. Vandita looks disturbed. Ajit says aai, what are you doing? Savita demands for Ajit to show out his hand. Ajit's hand has oil on it. Everyone in the family is shocked. Savita shows it to everyone and gives a nice glance at Sulochana. Savita says to Ajit see, why did you put oil in your hand? Rasika puts her hand over her mouth. Vandita too is shocked. Ajit gets sweaty and Savita taunts Ajit and says why are you sweating beta? Savita demands for an answer from Ajit. Savita says let me see your hand. Ajit says aai, what are you doing? Savita yells QUIET! Savita says no talking. Savita goes inside Ajit's clothes and sees an oil pack in his shirt pocket. Savita holds out 1 pack of oil in one hand, and two packsof oil in the other hand. Rasika is shocked, and Ajit is scared. Dharmesh looks very upset that his plan has failed. Vaishali looks upset that this happened, and Vandita is in tears now. Savita asks Ajit, what is this beta? Savita says to Manav look beta. Savita shows Manav the packs of oil that Ajit had put on Manav's hand. Manav glares hard at Ajit. Savita says see Rasika tai? Savita asks Rasika has the truth come out? Savita says to Rasika your son put on oil? Savita says that Ajit had a little touch of oil on his mouth. Rasika is left speechless now and is almost crying. Savita asks Rasika angrily, what happened? Savita yells, why have you stopped talking, Savita asks Rasika, you were talking about relations, and says you guys have put relations very good. Rasika looks ashamed and guilty. Vandita has tears in her eyes. Savita says to Rasika, my son in law is trying to take away my son's life, and you are taking his side? Savita says now I am laughing upon what Bappa has given me. Savita says Bappa had given me two samdans(one is Sulochana, other one is Rasika) Savita says one samdan who does not say anything but the truth (Sulochana) and the other one who never leaves a chance to support a lie(Rasika). Rasika is angry now. Rasika grabs Ajit's shirt and asks what did you do? Rasika asks Ajit what did you do, do you not have any shame for what low life thing you did? Savita looks very firmly at both Ajit and Rasika. Ajit says to Rasika, aai, I. Ajit is left speechless. Rasika folds her hands and says Sulochana tai, Savita tai, I apologize to you on behalf of my son. Rasika says my son did wrong, please. Savita yells, he is my daughter's husband, and that is why I will forgive him today. Savita says if Ajit ever tries to think bad of my son ever again, then I will leave him so he can no longer think. Rasika holds her hand out and says no, no do not worry, and says he will never make that mistake again. Rasika says to Ajit, how dare you ever do this again, or even think about doing this to Manav again, understand? Rasika says let's go. Rasika and Ajit leave.  Dharmesh gives a scared look and leaves the house. Vaishali leaves a couple seconds after him. Vandita is crying, she looks at her family and leaves. The Deshmukh Family is looking sad.

Outside the Deshmukh House

Ajit and Raiska are walking out of the Deshmukh House area. Rasika is saying to Ajit, Ajit you are so crazy. Rasika says to Ajit, because of you, something good that could have happened did not come true. Rasika says to Ajit, if you did not do this, then poison would have been put in Savita's mind about Archana and Sulochana tai. Rasika says to Ajit, but you did this wrong thing and the whole plan went down the drain. Ajit is angry and says to his mother, what did I do? Ajit says I just wanted to get money for winning the handi. Rasika says to Ajit, this is your problem. Rasika says you think so small. Rasika says where you can expect 10 lakh ruppes, there is 10,000 rupees. Rasika smiles and says but your plan was good. Rasika says to Ajit, if Manav fell from above all the way below, and his hands and feet broke, then I would love it. Rasika says but nothing like that happened, but instead you had gotten caught. Rasika says to Ajit, this is why I say, whenever you want to do something wrong, then you have to do it smart. Rasika says you can't leave any proof. Ajit says aai, I don't have any interest in doing this. Ajit says to his mother, actually I did not know that this matter would escalate so much, and it would be a big ruckus. Rasika says yes, you don't think enough, and you do a lot. Rasika says it is good that I apologized to them, and the matter cooled down, or else. Rasika says but for me apologizing to them, they will need to pay the price for it. Rasika smiles and says we will start with the daughter of that house. (meaning Vandita) Ajit asks what his mother what do you mean? Rasika says I mean. she then whispers a plan to Ajit but we can't hear it. It appears that the plan had been something related to Ajit apologizing to Vandita. Ajit gets angry and says no, I will not apologize to Vandita. Ajit says and definitely not apologizing to Manav. Rasika looks stressed and says Ajit, listen to me. Rasika says if in little time, you need to get lots of money, then you will need to do whatever I say. Ajit says aai. Vandita and her little daughter Munni are coming down and Vandita is looking extremely mad, but she did not hear any of their conversation. Ajit says to his mother ,look they have come. Vandita goes right past Ajit and Rasika with her daughter. Rasika says very nicely, Vandu beta. Vandita does not listen and goes off with her daughter. Rasika says to Ajit see, how she is acting. Rasika looks annoyed, and says what days have come, and says now we will have to tolerate Vandita's complaints. Rasika tries to get Vandita's attention by acting very nicely but Vandita does not listen. Ajit shakes his head in disgust.

Deshmukh House

Sulochana and Savita, Archana and Manav are at their House. Both are very sad after the incident. Sulochana says Savita tai, today you have done a big favor for me by trusting me. Sulochana says it would be horrible if I had been proved wrong. Savita says Sulochana tai, I have not recognized you just today. Savita says to Sulochana, I know exactly how you are and your intentions. Savita says I have more trust in you then I do in Rasika tai and Ajit. Savita says if I wanted to, then I would have closed Ajit's mouth up right there. Savita says with clenched teeth, but no, I wanted to see how low he could go. Savita says right when I started talking, I showed Ajit his place. Savita says to Sulochana, how can I tolerate it if someone comes to my house and insults you? Archana smiles and says to Savita thank you aai. Savita says look, a thank you will not work. Savita says what I did for you today, you guys will need to give me something in return. Savita asks,how long how many days has it been since I have had Sulochana tai's hand made masala tea? Archana and Manav laugh. Sulochana laughs and Savita is laughing very hard and she puts her head down on Sulochana's leg as she is laughing so hard. Savita says today I will drink tea and I will enjoy it. Sulochana asks Savita just that much, and says you go and rest in your room, and I will ma, and I will make you masala fresh, warm Sulochana special made tea. Sulochana leaves the kitchen and Savita leaves as well. Archana and Manav are left in the room. Manav is saying to Archana, the house where everyone in the house respects and loves each other so much, can never have any bad thing happen to that house. Manav says to Archana that because your mother is now living at this house, I have so much courage to fight bad times. Manav smiles and says it is such a good feeling, that I can't even tell you. Archana smiles and says to Manav, you are very right, our family is just so special that you were saved from Ajit did to you. Archana tells Manav to go and get fresh. Archana says for Manav to look at his face as it still has colour on it. Archana and Manav go in their bedroom.

Ajit's house

Vandita, Ajit, and Rasika are at their house. Vandita is really upset. Ajit stands up and does his fake act that his mother told him to do. Ajit says Vandu, please listen to me. Ajit says I want to talk to you. Vandita looks away angrily. Ajit says calmly, Vandu, I am very ashamed of what I did. Vandita says no Ajit, there is no need for you to be ashamed at all. Vandita says and you just can't ever be wrong. Rasika is smiling. Vandita says I am wrong. Vandita says because I am still fulfilling my duties as a wife to you. Ajit looks angry. Vandita says you know, I was so ashamed that you could ever do something like this. Vandita says I could never think that my husband would ever want to take away my brother's life. Vandita says Ajit, do you hate my brother that much? Vandita starts to scream and says why do you hate my brother so much? Ajit says calmly, Vandu it is not like that. Ajit says please try to understand me, it is nothing like that. Ajit says I was not trying to take away his life. Ajit says please understand me, I just wanted to get the money by breaking the handi. Ajit says and I wanted to give that money to you by winning. Ajit says I did that so I could help you in earning money for this house. Rasika is smiling very evilly. Ajit says please listen, I did not want to hurt Manav. Vandita says you did not want to hurt him, but you hurt him. Vandita says to Ajit that you have made everyone upset. Rasika does her fake acting as well and goes to Vandita. Rasika says to Vandita that Ajit is asking for you to forgive him. Rasika says that whatever Ajit did was unintentional. Ajit evilly smiles. Rasika says and for this I have even scolded him. Rasika strokes Vandita and says if you do not forgive him, it could become very bad. Rasika says please, my child, please forgive him. Vandita looks hesitant but says ok, aai. Vandita says for Rasika to get fresh and says I will make dinner. Vandita still does not look happy but she does forgive Ajit. Rasika and Ajit both smile. Vandita is cooking and Rasika and Ajit both exchange evil smiles.

DK's office

DK and Aashna are in the office. DK is making a phone call to a worker. DK says send Manav in please. The worker says sir, but Manav sir did not come to the office. The phone is on speaker so Aashna can hear it too. Aashna pauses what she was doing. DK asks why. The worker says I don't know sir. DK asks the worker if Manav gave an application. The worker says no sir, he did not give an application. DK says ok. DK puts the phone up and says to Aashna, where's Manav? Aasna stutters, I don't know, I mean, he did not say anything to me. DK tells Aashna to call Manav. Aashna does as she is told. Aashna calls on Manav's phone. Archana is there to pick up Manav's phone. Archana says hello. Aashna says Archana, this is me. Aashna asks Archana, how are you? Archana says yes, I am good. Archana asks Asshan, how are you? Aashna says I am fine. Aashna says Manav did not come to the office, and asks is he feeling ok? Archana tells Aashna that today was Janmashtami and that is why he did not come. Aashna says one minute. Aashna tells DK that in Manav's chawl they were celebrating Janmashtami. Aashna says this si why he is not coming. DK says let me get Manav on the line. Aashna says Archana, please get Manav on the phone. Archana says yes, one minute. Archana calls Manav and says it is DK sir. Manav comes in the bedroom and Archana gives Manav the phone. Aashna gives DK the phone. Manav says hello sir. DK says Manav, you knew about Janmashtami? DK asks Manav what responsibility is this? DK says I did not stop you from taking a day off, but you should have given in an application. Manav says sir, I gave an application. A worker comes in DK's office. DK asks the worker if Manav gave an application. The worker says no sir, Manav sir did not give an application. DK says you can go. The worker smiles and says thank you. DK gets back on the phone with Manav. DK says Manav, there is no application in the office. Manav says sir, I'm really sorry, the application must be misplaced, I gave one. Manav says I'm sorry sir. Dharmesh comes in the office and asks may I come in sir? DK says yes. Dharmesh says sir, I have brought Manav sir's application. Dharmesh says I thought of telling this to you, and this is why I brought the application over here. Dharmesh gives Manav's application to DK. DK says I'm sorry Manav, your application is here. DK says and the strange thing is Dharmesh has brought your application. DK says he's a changed man. Aashna smiles at Dharmesh. Dharmesh smiles at Aashna and DK. DK is done talking to Manav. Dharmesh's smile changes into an evil smile. Dharmesh thinks in his head, it is said right. Dharmesh thinks if you want to ruin someone, you should not do it by being his enemy, but you should ruin him by being his friend. Dharmesh smiles and says that way is easier. Dharmesh smiles.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Archana is in her bedroom with Sachu and Soham. All three of them are lying down on the bed and Archana is stroking Sachu's head. Manav comes in the room and looks at Archana lying down. Archana has her eyes closed. Manav smiles at Archana. Archana opens her eyes, and begins stroking Sachu's head again. Archana sees Manav smiling at her and sits up. Manav comes in the room but does not say anything to her. Archana tries to say something to Manav but Manav is ignoring her. Archana says Manav, why are you looking like that? Manav says to Archana, I am angry at you. Archana says why. without thinking, you scolded me in front of everyone. Manav says what do you think, you only worry about Sachin and not me? Archana says no Manav, I. Manav goes back to his work. Archana says sorry, I made a mistake. Archana sees some red blood on Manav's elbow. Archana immediately becomes worried and says Manav. Manav asks what happened? Archana says you have gotten hurt Manav. Archana goes to the closet and gets some medicine from there. Archana goes back and says to Manav, you should have at least told me that you got hurt, and I would have given you medicine. Archana says Manav, you are not listening at all, and you have become a kid these days. Manav says no Archana, nothing happened. Archana says what do you mean nothing happened? Archana has Manav give his arm out so she can apply medicine to it. Archana says to Manav, if you get hurt you should at least tell me. Archana is putting on a soft, white cottonball on Manav on his arm to reduce the pain. Manav is looking right at Archana's face. Archana sees this and asks Manav, what are you looking at? Manav says to Archana, you are scolding me again? Archana is speechless for a second but when Manav starts looking at her very closely she begins laughing. Archana is about to get up when Manav grabs her arm and has her sit on him. Archana is sitting down on Manav's lap and asks Manav what are you doing? Manav asks what should I do? Manav is holding Archana in his lap. Archana is still crying in protest and Manav says I will complain to aai right now. Archana begins laughing really hard and puts her arms on Manav's shoulder and hugs him. Both Archana and Manav hug and are looking at each other.

Precap: Sulochana, Savita, and Archana are at the Deshmukh House. Savita has got a gold necklace for Sulochana to wear and says tai, wear this. Sulochana says no, no, I will not wear this, and says I have stopped wearing this. Archana is there looking sad. Savita asks Sulochana, why have you stopped wearing this? Savita says this is a necklace, and says you will really like it. Savita says to Sulochana, if you wear this necklace, I will feel very happy. Savita asks Sulochana if I should put it on you. Savita puts the gold necklace on Sulochana's neck. Archana is watching all of this with tears in her eyes.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  The show is now dragging.
OLGNES thumbnail
Thank you for the update!!!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Bhalla.. 😛
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. Dharmesh is getting away too easily. It is time for him to get caught out and not forgiven. He should be left alone, penniless & struggling with no sympathy from anyone. This would be a delight to see. 
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks

dharm has been forgiven way too many times