Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can everyone still see the two maps? I edited from my ipod to add something and now it looks all weird for me 0.0
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
2 AM Saturday for me. Praying to God that hopefully everything will be okay. No damage.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Guys take Care and be safe. Plz be ready. As precaution is always better than cure. Hope everything goes fine.

Take Care
God Bless All
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Yes it's supposed to impact new york especially places like long island and those along the coast!

I live in New York City.
Hopefully I'm alive then. 😆
Hope everyone stays safe cus Im sure Bahams has it harder.
If I die, I just wanted every one of my I-F friends to know that I was lucky to have met you guys. You guys have made coming here always worth it 😭
...that sounds very sappy. 🤔
No, but on a serious note. Take care and be safe everyone. 🤗
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

2 AM Saturday for me. Praying to God that hopefully everything will be okay. No damage.

I hope you are okay too. Inshallah.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

<div align="left"><font color="#ff0033">I live in New York City.
Hopefully I'm alive then. 😆
Hope everyone stays safe cus Im sure Bahams has it harder.
If I die, I just wanted every one of my I-F friends to know that I was lucky to have met you guys. You guys have made coming here always worth it 😭
...that sounds very sappy. 🤔
No, but on a serious note. Take care and be safe everyone. 🤗
</font> </div><div></div>

No! Don't ever say that! Don't be negative! You and your family will be fine! Just take precaution and if you're ordered to evacuate then do so! Don't worry! Stay calm! My prayers ate with you all!
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
be safe guys... I'm much too inland in PA to get more than heavy rain, but hope all you guys in NJ and NY stay safe! if possible, go on a weekend trip away from the area!
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

No! Don't ever say that! Don't be negative! You and your family will be fine! Just take precaution and if you're ordered to evacuate then do so! Don't worry! Stay calm! My prayers ate with you all!

of course. thank you so much.🤗 I hope everyone stays safe.
Edited by WhiteFantasy - 12 years ago
The fact that scares me is that they're not sure if Canada may be effected.. some articles say yes and well some don't! The hurricane that happened near my area was pretty bad buhh hope it doesn't happen here! Prepare my fellow North- Americans! This Hurricane really has a lot of strengh!
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Leena r u at safe place ????