Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone please take the necessary precautions and Pray...I'm from Guyana so I am safe, but don't worry I'll pray for you all...
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, take care and stay safe. Honestly this is kinda freaky. There was an earthquake just a couple days ago. 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maryland has declared State of Emergency 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
And this is why I live in the Wisconsin. Calm as a summer breeze here. Away from the coast, in the weak part of the tornado belt, no faults, no geothermal activity for miles. Just tons and tons of snow.

Stay safe everyone! The upper east coast has never had hurricanes like this. Even Florida and Louisiana struggle in preparation despite being used to it. Hope the states prepare well and evacuate well. I know from friends that Ocean City, MD is being evacuated inland. What places are being evacuated?
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Please be safe everyone. I just looked up and info and this is truly terrifying. And once it's over, please let us know on IF so we can ensure you are safe. =)

🤗
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yup! I live in Jersey and its all preps here! Be prepared to everyone that is in this storms path! Its better safe, than sorry! As the NC governer said and so did Christie, PREPARE FOR THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST! I pray for everyones safety and well being! Good luck to everyone!
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My place in supposed to be in the storms path, its supposed to be around sat afternoon leading into sunday...Prepare for the worst, hope for the best! I pray everyones safe and it causes minimal damage.  Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I completely freaked out!! Sunday morning is going to be dreadfull 😭 Please pray for me and my family and I'll pray for everyone on the east coast!
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Good luck to everyone.. Stay safe 😊