Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saruu-

Shreyuuu Be Brave Jaann🤗

And Plsss Everyone be safe,Take Careee And Bee Carefull🤗

May Not Know Yhuuu But yhuu Are All Specaial And We Wouldnt Like To Lose Anyone FromThis Amazing IF Familyy😳

ur from us too? I am from V.A. , but go to college in NH. The dentist office was destroyed by earth quake . Now this! I am sure having a bad week. College starts with loads of crap of hw! Hear that maybe my fav is on the chopping zone, and the dumb headed cvs do not seem to ever focus on the main leads. God ur lucky to be a geet fan jaan, i could see from ur d.p. at least they get so many scenes,we have to beg for them like beggars. Now , Hurricane what else next tornado ripping the town away. For once , God have mercy on thy soul.
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hola Guys!!!

As a seasoned Florida resident of some years and veteran of at least four Cat 3+ hurricanes, trust me, everyone will be fine, by the Grace of God. 😊

Just be sure to follow all the instructions your local authorities provide and get a weather radio that runs on batteries, because almost certainly you will lose power if you are in the path of the storm. While the storm is passing, be sure to hunker down in the innermost room/basement of your house, away from door and windows.  

If you have pets, make sure they are provided for and have a place to hide under, because the heavy lightening and winds freaks them out much. It also helps to close your eyes and imagine what all will not work once the power goes out...and make preparations accordingly. We are so used to un-interrupted power supply, that we don't even realise how many things are dependent on it. Cell phones may also be disrupted.

Most of all, keep together and keep the faith!!! All will be well.

Big hugs and cheers to all!!🤗 

Vista

P.S.: May dear🤗

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hope it doesnt create much damage...!

be safe friends..!

just trust God... ðŸ˜Š
-Saruu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

ur from us too? I am from V.A. , but go to college in NH. The dentist office was destroyed by earth quake . Now this! I am sure having a bad week. College starts with loads of crap of hw! Hear that maybe my fav is on the chopping zone, and the dumb headed cvs do not seem to ever focus on the main leads. God ur lucky to be a geet fan jaan, i could see from ur d.p. at least they get so many scenes,we have to beg for them like beggars. Now , Hurricane what else next tornado ripping the town away. For once , God have mercy on thy soul.

Noo Im From UK But I Visit Floridaa Everyyear😆
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh ok! God, i need asprin right now🤣 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I live in the New England area where the hurricane is currently heading :S
Home depot and Lowe's are gettin so much business this week lol, people are buying safety stuff from there. Hope it doesn't do much damage. i wanna move to another state for a day xD
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ sautan chances are there :|
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

^^ sautan chances are there :|

Pleaaase go somewhere else. It's not safe there. =(
iSakshi thumbnail
its gonna hit my area as well 

b safe new yorkersss
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Be safe everyone! :)

I'm in New York, and in Zone A - which means all the hurricanes are mostly likely to hit us, so we HAVE to evacuate. This sucks, but stay positive and let's hope it's not as bad they are making it seem :/