Balika Vadhu

BV 26th August 2011 - Written Update

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Juleka good update...Actually the scene you mentioned as precap was a scene in today's epi itself...Precap is in village people gossiping about Anandi in temple and DS has given too much choot to her beendini. DS overhears and says I have not given choot, she is doing right thing and I am supporting her...anandi happy listening to it.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hmm...btw...this divorce track will proceed further...or this is the end of it!!๐Ÿ˜•
i think...it may be!!๐Ÿค”
wese v..i found j's reactions r not upto the mark!!
he is not that shocked to hear that thing!!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ooohhh really that was all that i was shown in the video i watched so i thought that was the precap let me see again
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Given the precap today -- where the women were shown gossiping about anandi and the freedom she has to teach etc. -- it is quite possible that disgruntled elements may start spreading rumours about anandi and her character.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

hmm...btw...this divorce track will proceed further...or this is the end of it!!๐Ÿ˜•

i think...it may be!!๐Ÿค”
wese v..i found j's reactions r not upto the mark!!
he is not that shocked to hear that thing!!

dont know ,khushi, i think they will now from today epi its clear naa jaggu reaction, no going to anandi, so better divorce ho jaaye ,
and may be they wont , may be cvs want to continue this triangle as long as they can๐Ÿ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

dont know ,khushi, i think they will now from today epi its clear naa jaggu reaction, no going to anandi, so better divorce ho jaaye ,
and may be they wont , may be cvs want to continue this triangle as long as they can๐Ÿ˜†

next week will give a clear picture...
i still have the hope for this divorce track...๐Ÿค”
jyo kehti hai naa...umeed pe duniya kayam hai๐Ÿ˜†
so wese v...mujhe anandi k naam k pichhe jagdish nehin chahiye...at any cost!
it will be very hurting for her...but very important also for my anandi
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
intruderfast, just curious, how do you feel about gauri after today's episode?
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

shanky was awesome today mast acting thi, i liked today episode it was much awaited one and had full focus on my fav pair๐Ÿ˜Šbut now where will the story go๐Ÿ˜•

that disgusting idea thank heavens has been dropped but now ab divorce hogaaa๐Ÿ˜•
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh a too sensible Jagya...Well what he said was pretty right and regarding asking Gauri to not worry, I think he had a point...Anandi will never ever file a case...Very very true. So the future is secure...Since Anandi has planned not to study in college continue to stay in village teaching oldies and possibly never marry again, the daactar couple are safe for eternity...Like Phooli said God might punish them in future...I am bored...I don't even care if GAGA go unpunished...Anyways Anandi is neither interested punishing them or educate herself and become finanacially independent...She is happy teaching oldies and be a good beendini/ beti/bahu...So why bother about GAGA

I am genuinely bored now