Thendral

Update for Friday 26-08-2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😃

Awww, Thuls was cute. Nethu we scolded her, but today she satisfied us.😃 Hubby and wife told the same dialog. TA told once "Thuls is a Pothaiyal for me", again today Thuls said the same😍 But she said Pokkisham (Thanks Guns for the info that Pothaiyal and Pokkisham are the same-nu😆). Sudha expressions were nice, especially when Thuls was talking about TA😃 OMG, haha upstairs room for them. Now they can sleep in peace, without any peis and pisaasus😆

Mohan scene was too long. Nice that he agrees what his Akka told😃 Hope he wont change into bad again anytime. Kals friend advice was good, but why is she telling she has to cut the friendship with Thuls? OMG Kumaran Sir, pls dont destroy another friendship, like you did with TA&J😭

Hahahaah, Puvi behaved like a Police and GW like a Thirudan🤣 GW, u know directors-ku story write panrathu ellam kai vandha kaalai, athe mathiri for you poi solrathu vanthu kai vandha kaalai, chaaa ur really the best in it😡

I dont know how to describe Lav. Lav madame, TA is ur own brother and Thuls is ur own Anni, how can u call them as MATTHAVANGA????😡😡 Srsly u will suffer for this along with ur dearest amma. I agree with Sudha, but why she didnt asked her, when her mom teached her how to live-nu sollumpothu, why she is here then-nu? Sigh, Sudha just missed, hope she asks this question on Monday😳 TA look to Thuls was good, he was like "Itho nee thaane itha aasaipatta, enjoy panniko"😆.

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi!!!😃

Lav muraichufying Thulasi, my dear Lav please do that only so a huge gift that's waiting for you will come near you very soon😡. Muraichufy with kolai veri ok aa?🤢...My mummy is not a baby please dont advise aam...aama Lav she is not a baby we all know so please stop your vetti dialogs right there😡...but keep on supporting your mother...and you are doing a great job on it👍🏼...

Please question her mother in a lonely place aam...why Lav do you think she is some no # 1 granite business company owner who might end up telling all company secrets to everyone while getting questioned?😡...avanga  mouth whole area knows and whole area can hear her even if she talk softly as its like some loud speaker🤢.

Strangers munnadi please don't question her mother aam...please respect her mother aam as she is a periyavanga of that house...wow yes she is periyavanga of that house, when your life is in danger you better say that whatever your mother did is right...then i will believe😡...her mother taught how to live good aam...yes Lav i agree she taught you how to do dhrogam to your brother...please do only dhrogams to everyone😡.

I am more mad at this Lav...how on this earth she is muraichufying like that...grrr maybe GW taught her that too to muraichufy like Psycho so she can see her soul mate psycho on Lav😡...comedy enna na Charu nu oru psycho i will take TA as her property nu vetti dialogs sollikittu suthufying in UK right now and this GW is making sure that her sons hates her so much with her sadist acts towards Thulasi so they wont listen her nonsenses in future that easily🤢...ithula psycho is planning to use GW to separate T&T too...GW is building blocks to get super self aapu sooner or later 🤢, i am waiting for that day only.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates Lakshyam!

Tulasi speaking to MM and Paati again showed that she will mange everything.  She showed confidence again...I just hope she remains confident all the time.  It was cute how she said that Tamil is like a small child...so true...sometimes both TT act like little kids who need elders to guide them.  Really miss their moments at their house...

Once again Sudha was good and assured that she will take care of Tulasi.  Nice of her to prepare a room for Tulasi upstairs.  It will be good if TT just live up there so they don't have to see Bazari.

Stomach burning Bazari and Lavanya was good...I can't believe Lavanya is just sitting there without thinking about what she did at her house.

Good to see Mohan making progress and not going to back the wrong way but there are other ways to avoid Mohan, Kalyani.  She shouldn't cut her friendship with Tulasi thinking that Mohan will not speak to her anymore.

Puvi yelling at his mother was good.  How cheap she behaved with food and now lying.  Madame Lavanya is her only support now and I'm sure she Bazari will lose her support soon.  Looks like no one from Nitish's house came to get Lavanya...

Tamil has been quite ever since they moved here...he looks like he is holding all his anger deep down... 

Hope there is good promo on Sunday...

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Shamz

Yeah...Tamil never had any dialogue but your last line is exactly what he was thinking when he looked at Tulasi.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks lucky Lakshmi for your wonderful update and comments 😃. You got a nice epi and TA 😳.

It was a nice epi after few sad ones. Awww Thulasi...she loves TA too much. But loosu ponnu as always tells that to others and not TA...okie agreed...she does not need to tell him that. But just felt after Mohan convo he should hear it again from her 😍.

Awww Sudha is such a sweet Akka for Thulasi 😳 and happy she is proud of Thulasi now 😃. How sweeet and nice of her to arrange the room and make tea for her.

Grrr GW and Lavanya...rendume sitting like ghosts infront of the house watching them 🤢. And this SQ...what a sirippu (if it is called as that) she gave seeing them being so happy...grass itching enakku 🤢.

She does not even consider T&T as her family members 😡. Happy Sudha gave her nicely when she insulted Thulasi. She can't respect elders but talks about periyavanga 🤢.

Yippieee...TA got a new T-shirt...rofl finally 😃. This is deftly a reason to be happy 😛 😆.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshyam for the wonderful update and side comments! I liked the way you called GW and SQ as big monster and small monster👏

Again Sudha has come for Thulasi's rescue😉. Even for GW look, Thulasi is scared. How is she going to win against SQ/GW duo?? Just vetti vasanagal from her. SQ chuckling hearing her mom plans to seperate Sudha/Thulz. Shameless creature, walked out of her Nithsh house, ate anda full of food and sitting like "inji thina korangu" mathri look vittufying at Thulasi and Sudha. Enna Jenmamo...grrr...

Sudha and Puvi were absolutely star of the day⭐️⭐️⭐️.

But I think GW will try to create problems between Sudha and Thulz now...Sigh...Intha vayasula ippadi aatam poduthu...Arggg...😡
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update lakhsyam😊. Mother-law vs. daughter-law episode.🥱

Good developments in today's episode. GW again was acting like stupid in today's episode.. Thuls may be in naragam but when comes to GW she is surrounded by good people. There is no need for her to cry and make a big deal. GW next plan is …she will try to separate thuls &sudha.  Let's see.

The scene may continue till Monday and lav will get thuls in trouble I think.  Or the family discussion leads lav to back to her home after getting some insults from sudha.😡TA is having more and more aversion on his mom in today's epi. TA is staying quite and being patient but he looks so mad at everyone.😡 Ithu thevaiya thuls unakku nu mathiri… Coming to lav's track,

GW&lav will face bad times soon😉. It was so sad to see that GW spoiling her daughter's lifeby advising her in the wrong manner. Let's see how it moves...😍
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the superb update and comments!! Awesome episode - great end to the week!!

Jumped the gun, but Woohoo! Thulz has got her groove back as she returns to her roots – TA, so to speak. Today's episode show cased myriad facets of Thulz. For many it may be bewildering that Thulz acts as dud, but far from it. Thulz as "her namesake" is pure and celestial– "always grace under fire", her poise, innocence, and her grit of staying true her ideals no matter what the circumstances shone brightly today as a beacon.

Thulz as paid the ultimate compliment to TA today; openly declaring that TA is her identity ,her calling card and her "ultimate gift of life". Their relationship is 'Meeting of Minds and Beating of Hearts' and will sail the seven seas successfully weathering all the storms that will come their way and the ebb & flow of their relationships will increase their bonding index. WoW, awesome to see T pragmatic to the core about their future and extolling his virtue. Wow, TA should be proud of her and thank his stars to have T as his life [wife].

T was optimism personified -  through her kindness, considerate and humane approach had changed the incorrigible species like MM, M,Vel, Thillaga, VR into human beings by her healing touch. Eventually GW and her ilk turns the corner and fall T's feet after suffering mightily seeking T's mercy as they would have nowhere to go.

MM worried about T's suffering for two days in row…. ROFL, seems to have selective amnesia. What about the 20 year suffering T underwent before TA came along to lift her from the morose?

GW, SQ mother-daughter gutter bonding - sniggering, smirking …Grr! GW "changed pots" to clean and did not hide food….Hmmm. SQ wants her mom to be treated with respect in front of others. S and PA were superb, batting for T and hammering SQ, GW royally. GW's plan of causing rift between T'n'TA is taking severe beating as TA is watching the antics intently.

Snippets of the plotline for upcoming episodes – rift in T & S relationship, M hitting wrong vices again and SQ suffering are outlined.             

Shemmo thumbnail
 Just for fun!

Viewers/Members-in Nilaimai oru Recap😆

Viewers/Members while guessing something:

Yen iva ipdi moraichu parkuraa? Oru velai athuva irukalamoo? No no, athuva ellam iruka mudiyathu, ithuvaa thaan iruka mudiyum. Nee enna loosa, sariya parthiya, athu athuvaa than iruka mudiyum. Naan onnum loosu illa, nee than loosu. Nee mudhala irunthe parkuren, ithu ithuvaa thaan iruka mudiyum. Cha cha, athu than. Illaaa ithu than. Noo, ur wrong, athu athuva irunthanala thaan apdi apdi ellam nadakuthu. Aama, nooo ithu ithuva ithuva irunthanala thaan ipdi ipdi ellam nadanthichu, theriyuma illa maranthuttiya? Podii, ithu athu than. Illaaa ithu thaan, sathyama solren. Sathyam ellam naanum pannuven, but ithuku ellama sathyam pannuve nee? Athu athu than. Illa maa, ithu than. Sari wait and watch!

Viewers/Members reaction after Twist:

Adiyeee inga paaren, athu athuva-vum illa ithuva-vum illa, ATHU ITHUVA THAAN IRUKU🤣
Aama, ithukaaga va naama ivlo neram mandai ellam pichukittom? Chaa, Vaada Poche😆

Ithu thaanga Mega Serial parkura ovvoruthar-oda nilamai 
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago