Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 26 august WU-Naksh,Nimshi&Avi

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am updating for the first time instead of Saru so kindly bare my update๐Ÿ˜†

Part-1
Epi starts with Naitik talking over the phone with mohit telling him he shudnt have got angry and come he shud understand her situtation too and tell him to come home along nandini
@living room kanaha murti is kept rajbana comes and tell gayatri the decoration and murti is very preety just them Bma comes talking over the phone and tell Rajbana tahat Dadaji is coming back by tonite's train so send the car and anitk comes and tell its gr8 to hear that dadaji is coming back
just then akshara enters with boy i.e avi and he hides behind akshi seeing all members and naitik and all ask who is he so she expalins that she found him @entrance qnd go near sitting area in the hall and naiitik and rajbana decide to take him to police station bt he reuses and is holding on to akshi so naitik takes his pic and send to the police and informs dem to find their parents
@Maheswari Sadan
Ananya is in kanhaji getup (luking very cute) shaurya taking snaps and anushu comes with wierd expression ๐Ÿ˜•and varsha says dis year like we have ananaya akshi will hv her own baby
@again Singhaniya Sadan
Gaya3 &Bma say we'll bring something for the boy and go inside the kitchen
and meanwhile akshi is playing with avi and naitik comes after calling is happy to see akshi happy and just then avi tell he wants use the washroom and akshi takes him
@kitchen Bma and gaya3 making milk for avi and ellin it feels like lAddo gopal himself has appeared and they hear some noise outside and come out and see rashmi and she tells nikhil is back and den she tells nikhil abt akshi pregnanacy and they congratulate bt akshara and naitik find something fishy when nikhil greets naitik and he informs he resigned the job as der ws lot of travelling from one city to another so for rashmi i did and for my mom also
gaya3 says ok tell we'll get something for both of u and Bma and  gaya3 leave
rajabana too leaves saying he'll the police abt the boy and tells naitik to continue taliking to nikhil while rashmi tell akshara to show the decoration

Part-2
Nikhil and naitik are alone nikhil makes a call comes sits he isnt talking to naitik so he goes
While showing the decoration akshara  and tells today ma is very happy u knw since u went she remeberes u so much and even ur dada rashmi tells even my MIL loves alot she never left me alone a single day then y during rakhi dada complained abt nikhil left me and went i felt so bad and today nikhil left the job bcoz of me now wat will dada say? akshara saysy are saying like dis he did for u good only and she see naitik overhearing dis and he leaves

Part-3

Rajabana informs dat still they havent found the boy's parents and rashmi sees the kachori and asks for chutni and gaya3 asks didnt fast? she said no then Nimshi  r leaving as nikhil's friends r waiitng for him bt gaya3 says its rivaj that son-in-law must eat and oly leave bt they refuse and akshi tell please dont go stay for while and nikhil says ok bhabhi and tlls he'll call and tell his friends and gaya3 scolds rahmi for wearing sleveless dress and coming here and rashmi says this the way my mother In law wants me to be so and anyways one day or the other Dadji will knw and gaya3 keeps quiet
then akshi says she'll feed avi and takes him goes and naitik also goes
akshi bring the palte and avi is hidding behind the chair so she says where is avi? ok now if avi doesnt eat i'll eat she gonna take one mouth and avi comes running and eats and he takes one piece and feed akshi and wipes his face with akshi sari๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and runs and akshi sees naitik coming and sitting in bench in living room she goes der and ask wat happend he said i wnated the happiness of my small sister bt she didnt understand tatAkshi says she is small so she didnt understand just forget tat today is joyful day and half ur day went bad bcoz of me i didnt eat then got angry u wer joking for making me feel better bt i gt angry so sorry and naitik says no no i am sorry its my mistake i shud understand ur problem and both hug and avi comes from back he moves naitik and hugs akshi gives a look(stay away) and naitik says someone is nt liking me to be around u and both laugh and gaya3 sees

Precap: Akshi doing the aarti of the Avi as he in kanahaji roop๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ps: Extremely sorry saru i am updating and stuti sorry u told me to inform Mariam nt update as saru will update tom afternoon bt inspite of u telling amd me sending the PM to mariam nt update i updated as was awake and thought of helping saru and even them who missed the epi they hv to wait till tom so only i did so please for give me
@othrs please i knw bahut sare spelling mistake and grammar mistake honge kindly bare with it๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by preksha_naksh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Thanks a Ton Preksha... Your Update is wonderful... you did a Superb Job... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pree tune apne update main apna text nahi use kiye? Thanks for the lovely update ๐Ÿค—Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
Sonum4218 thumbnail
Thanks for the update :) 
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
pree ๐Ÿค— thanks for the awsome update you did fab job sis
i havnt read my pm yet ๐Ÿ˜† acha kiya u updated i wasnt feeling well

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks preksha for the superb update๐Ÿ˜Š. Cute episode.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ Akshara was so beautiful in today's episode๐Ÿ˜Š. Poor Naitik๐Ÿ˜”! He was upset after hearing reshmi's words. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
But akshara is an understanding wife when compared to gayathri she tries to pacify naitik at bad times๐Ÿ˜Š and she tries to solve the situation by her patience.  Nikhil was so rude in today' epi he avoided naitik purposely.
Naitik felt bad and he was so shocked and upset by Nikhil's behavior๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Reshmi did not care about his brother and she too avoided him. In upcoming epi Nikhil true colour is going to reveal. Akshi really enjoyed each and every moment with the ๐Ÿ˜Š  cute boy.The end part was so cute when the boy hugged akshi and Naksh was surprised by the boy's behavior and finally they enjoyed๐Ÿ˜Š.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful updt pree.i missed d episode.but ur updt made up it.i think it was a good epi if exclude nishmi part.luvly scenes btw akshi nd avi.thanku so much pree.
Abommi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update..
i hate reshmi...now...
that avi is superb re
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
reshmi and nikhils behaviour is so shocking..naitik felt so bad...
but the scene with the child was so cute..especially the last hugging scene..
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks   pree   for  the   lovely  update ๐Ÿ˜›  ek dum    pakao   episode  tha  except   naksh  with   avi   scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ