bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 26th August Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46164188

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Archana, Manav, Sulochana and Savita are in their house. Archana brings over a tray with tea in it for everyone. Savita is pleading Sulochana to go to the mandir with her. Savita says Archana. Archana says yes, aai. Savita says tell your mother to come to the mandir with me. Sulochana says to Savita but what will I do if I go there? Savita says to Sulochana you will do a prayer to Bappa. Sulochana says but high class people that work with Manav will be over there who I don't even know and you guys will be getting worried just because of me. Sulochana says that's why it's best that I stay at home, and says I am actually tired today. Savita gives Sulochana a nice hit and says tai, that's why I am taking you there, to remove your tiredness. Savita says if you come once with me to the mandir, it is so pretty. Savita says and by listening to the aarti in the mandir, your tiredness will all go away. Savita says and yes, if you are thinking that the reason you are not going to the mandir is because you are a not a part of this family, then I will be really upset. Sulochana says how did this topic come in between? Sulochana says Manav, how make your mother understand. Savita says Manav, you make your mother understand. Savita smiles and says she does not ever reject what you have to say. Manav says aai, why are you asking aai? Savita has Sulochana put the tea cup down and takes her by the hand to the other room. Savita says to Sulochana to come in quietly. Savita takes Sulochana to her bedroom.

Deshmukh House

Sulochana is wearing a purple saree and a purple dress. Savita comes in and says to Sulochana you are looking very beautiful. Savita says I have just went down to remind Sundri who forgets everything, I have reminded her to get the necklaces. Savita says to Sulochana, you are looking very pretty. Sulochana says should we go? Savita asks Sulochana, what's the rush? Savita says wait one minute. Sulochana asks Savita, what happened now? Savita says quiet and puts a hand to her mouth for silence. Savita goes and gets a gold necklace for Sulochana to wear. Savita says to Sulochana, tai, wear this. Archana has come in the room and she watches this conversation. Sulochana looks at the gold necklace in amazement and says no Savita tai, I will not wear this. Savita asks Sulochana, why will you not wear it? Savita says to Sulochana, you are Manav's mother in law. Savita tells Sulochana that you should have an image in front of everyone, that's why you should wear it. Sulochana says no, ever since Archu's baba has left the house, I have stopped wearing all of these things. Savita asks Sulochana, why have you stopped wearing it? Savita smiles and says to Sulochana that Archu's baba will come back very soon to see you. Savita says I will tell you that he will come to see you. Archana smiles. Savita says to Sulochana, tai, when Manohar Ji will come back, and he will get to know that his wife has stopped wearing these necklaces, and she lives very sad, Savita says he will not like it. Savita says to Sulochana, and look, this is a necklace, and says you will like to wear it. Savita smiles and says to Sulochana, if you wear it, then I will like it. Archana smiles. Savita asks Sulochana, should I put it on you? Sulochana nods her head. Savita puts the gold necklace on Sulochana's neck. When the necklace has come on Sulochana, Savita comments that Sulochana is looking very beautiful. Archana is now in happy tears. Savita says to Sulochana ok, we will leave. When Sulochana and Savita leave, Manav is standing outside his bedroom door and Archana is standing in the kitchen. Both are looking happy at how their mothers are getting along very good. Manav comes over to Archana and asks what happened? Archana says nothing. Archana smiles and says until today, aai has never shared her necklace with anyone, but she did with my mother. Archana hugs Manav. Manav hugs Archana back. Archana says to Manav, I am very happy, and says this is all happening because of you. Manav smiles at Archana.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha and Vinod are in their house in the kitchen. Manjusha is cooking and Vinod is standing behind her. Vinod is smiling and puts his hands on Manjusha's eyes. Manjusha gets irritated and asks Vinod, what childish thing are you doing? Vinod smiles and says I have bought a surprise for you, and you are saying I am doing childish things? Manjusha smiles and says surprise, what surprise? Vinod says I will not tell you like this, for this you will need to walk with my hands on top of your eyes. Vinod puts his hands on Manjusha's eyes. Manjusha asks how will I walk like this? Vinod says I am here, I will direct you.

Karanjkar House

Vinod has brought Manjusha to the family room of their house. Ruchi says baba, where are you taking aai? Vinod says baba has brought you all a surprise. Vinod tells Ruchi to come along with them. Manjusha complains that she can't walk like this. Vinod says the surprise will be spoiled then. Manjusha askis where are you taking me? Vinod, Manjusha and Ruchi have reached the doors of the house and he takes her outside. Manjusha feels that she is outside and says outside, what is outside? Vinod now takes his hands off of Manjusha's eyes and says here is your surprise! The surprise is a brand new gray car. Ruchi, Manjusha and Vinod are extremely happy. Manjusha is speechless and she runs to her new car. Ruchi shouts YAY, and walks down the steps. Vinod tells Ruchi to be careful. Manjusha is talking in a very high pitched voice, and says Vinod is this our car? Vinod says yes. Manjusha says it looks so nice but the delivery was supposed to be after a week, right? Vinod smiles and says the showroom manager happened to be an old friend of mine. Vinod says when I went to him, he said he would manage the delivery early. Manjusha is very happy. Vinod says so I thought that today I would give you a surprise. Vinod hugs his daughter. Manjusha says Vinod, this is the best surprise of my life. Manjusha says thank you so much. Manjusha says thank you Bappa. Manjusha says Vinod, now we have a car,, our own car, now we don't need to go in an auto. Manjusha says now we will go with this car, right Ruchi? Manjusha says we will go in our car now. Vinod says ok quickly tell us, where do you want us to go Ruchi? Ruchi says baba, let's go for ice cream. Manjusha says yes Vinod, a very good idea. Vinod is confused and asks Manjusha, where is Punni? Manjusha looks confused for a second but says Punni is gone to a friend's house and says we will go to her friend's house and pick her up. Manjusha and Ruchi are ready to go but Vinod stops Manjusha and tells her we can't leave our door opened like this, and tells her to close the door. Manjusha closes her house door and closes the house gate. Punni, Manjusha and Vinod all go into their car very happily.

Deshmukh House

Sulochana is at the Deshmukh House and is watching TV. Sulochana is unhappy that no good programs are coming on TV. Sulochana turns off the TV and says out loud to herself, what should I do? Sulochana says I am getting bored sitting here. Sulochana says that Archu does not even let me do one chore. Sulochana says where did Savita tai go so early in the morning? Sulochana says ok, I will do one thing; I will go out and get sabzi. Sulochana says because it is morning, I will get good sabzi. Sulochana goes to the bedroom and gets everything ready to go out and get sabzi. Sulochana is about to leave but Savita and Sundri come in the house. Savita is sounding very tired coming in the house. Sulochana says Savita tai? Sulochana asks Savita where did you go so early in the morning? Savita says I went shopping and I enjoyed it. Sundri is standing there, and Savita asks Sundri firmly, who will get water for me? Sundri immediately goes to the kitchen and gets water. Sulochana sees that Savita got sabzi. Sulochana says to Savita, you got sabzi, I was just about to go and get sabzi. Savita says there is no need, and says I have bought it. Sundri comes in with water and says yes, and we got double. Sulochana says why? Sundri says madam, when we go to an A/C market, the sabzi will be expensive there. Sundri says to Sulochana, I had told madam that we would go and get sabzi from a cheaper store. Sundri says but madam does not listen to me. Savita gives Sundri a hit. Savita asks Sundri, who is the boss, me or you? Sundri says you. Savita says right, so you will teach me? Savita commands for Sundri to get up and pick up everything. Savita commands Sundri to put the sabzi in the fridge. Sundri picks up the sabzi bag. Sundri asks Savita, should I take your purse too? Savita asks Sundri, do you have to ask? Sundri goes and rushes to put the sabzi in the fridge. Sulochana says to Savita, can I say one thing. Sulochana says Sundri was right. Sulochana says the place where you can get sabzi for five rupees outside, why would you go to the mall and get sabzi for 10 rupees? Sulochana says this is wasting money. Savita says tai, this is not wasting money, I will tell you. Savita says to Sulochana the sabzi you can get at the mall is made fresh. Savita says and the sabzi you get outside, is just fresh for two or three days. Sulochana says but if we get sabzi by wating, it will be fresh and it is inexpensive. Savita asks Sulochana, who has time, I don't have time. Savita says and yes, at the mall they gave me a one week guarantee. Savita tells Sulochana that I was told that the sabzi would stay fresh for one whole week. Sulochana says but what about money? Savita asks Sulochana, why do you worry so much about wasting money? Savita says our son is earning good money, right? Sulochana says tai but what about time? Sulochana says something bad could happen. Sulochana says we should save some money for tomorrow. Savita shakes her head and says this is not our responsibility. Savita says that is all of Manav's responsibility. Savita says forget all of these things, and come with me to the mall tomorrow. Savita tells Sulochana that you can enjoy the very nice cold air from the A/C. Savita tells Sulochana that we can go to the mall and enjoy and eat, and we will come back. Sulochana smiles and nods her head.

DK's office

Manav and DK are in DK's office. Manav is working at DK's office and DK is on a phone call. DK is done with the phone call. DK says to Manav, Manav I am thinking about the 12,000 square feet property we bought, I'm thinking we should make it a commercial complex. DK asks Manav, what do you think? Manav says sir, I think we should make it a residential complex rather than a commercial complex as it is more profitable. DK says ok. Manav says the location we are talking about already has 2 shopping complex, and it will be better if we make it a residential complex. Manav says this way there will be all of the hospitals, schools, all of the basic amenities. Manav says to DK, we can profit 100%. Manav says what do you think sir? DK nods his head and says good thinking. Manav smiles. DK tells Manav to prepare the file presentation. DK asks Manav if another project file is complete. Manav says yes sir, it is finished, I will bring it over here. Manav leaves the office.

DK's office

Manav has brought the project file with him back to DK's office. Manav thinks in his head, I will need to take a day off as it is a day for Bappa, and tell DK sir. Manav gives the file to DK. DK asks Manav if you have fixed a meeting for the Gulmahar project? DK tells Manav to get the presentation ready. Manav says I have already got the presentation ready. DK is surprised and says what happened Manav? DK says you got your work done before it was due? DK says and you have also got today's work done yesterday, you have a reason to worry. Aashna comes inside the office smiling. Aashna says hi DK, hi Manav. Aashna is very happy and says to DK, DK the meeting went very well with the client. Manav says to DK, sir, I will need to take a day off for just one day tomorrow. DK looks confused and says a day off, and asks any special reason? Aashna tells DK that tomorrow is a very special day. DK asks why. Aashna says tomorrow Bappa is going to come to everyone's home. DK says ok, so you need a day off tomorrow? Manav smiles and says yes sir, I had planned this for a very long time that I would take off tomorrow for Bappa. Manav says just one day off. DK says ok, I will let you take a day off tomorrow. DK says but under one condition. DK tells Manav to get the Gulmahar prject file to Aashna, as she will need it. Manav agrees to DK's condition but has a request for him. Manav says just one request, can you two come to the function just for a little bit? DK says you know Manav, I do not go to these functions. Manav says yes sir, but please, please? DK looks hesitant but says ok, we'll come. Aashna smiles.  Manav smiles and says to DK thank you, sir.

Ajit's house

Vandita and Ajit are at their house. Vandita is sitting down on the floor cutting some fruits and vegetables. Ajit is sitting down on his bed looking at a paper. Vandita says Ajit, I was thinking that since tomorrow is Ganpati's day, so I was thinking if we should go and get some new clothes? Ajit looks up at Vandita and says there is no need. Vandita says why is there no need, Ajit? Vandita says you know that tomorrow there is a puja at dada's house. Vandita explains to Ajit that a lot of high class people will come there, and says if we go there in front of everyone like this then. Ajit says oh, so you want to show off over there? Vandita says no. Ajit says do you feel ashamed to have a poor husband? Ajit says look, I do not have enough money to get you new clothes. Ajit says if we want to go there, then you will need to dress up in the same clothes you wear every day. Ajit says we will go there just as how we are. Ajit says and this does not matter, and it will be good if it does not matter to you. Vandita says but Ajit, I will not like it at all if someone insults you. Vandita says and also I have kept some money for safekeeping. Vandita says we can buy some clothes with that money. Ajit gets angry and gets up. Ajit goes up to Vandita and says what, you have hid money from me for safekeeping? Ajit grabs Vandita's arm really hard. Vandita says no. Rasika is entering the house. Ajit says it is hard to run the house, and you are worried about getting new clothes? Vandita says no Ajit. Rasika says Ajit. Rasika comes in the house and asks Ajit, what is all this? Rasika asks Ajit, does anyone ever treat their wife like this? Ajit says aai, her actions are such. Ajit says aai, you know she hid money from the two of us, and now she wants to buy new clothes with that money. Rasika asks Vandita, why new clothes? Vandita is about to explain to Rasika but Ajit interrupts and tells his mother that tomorrow Vandita wants to go to her great dada's house for Ganpati celebration. Rasika has an evil smile. Vandita says no aai, I did not hide any money, I just kept the money safe from what dada had given me on Raksha Bandan. Vandita is almost about to cry but Rasika says Vandu, you are absolutely right. Ajit says aai, you? Rasika says look Ajit, that money is for Vandita. Rasika tells Ajit that Vandita has right on that money. Ajit says but? Rasika tells Ajit that Vandita can do whatever she wants with that money, understand? Ajit says something in irritation to his mother and glares at Vandita. Ajit leaves the house in anger. Rasika says Vandu, don't worry at all. Rasika smiles and says to Vandita that tomorrow we will go to the market and buy you new clothes, alright? Vandita smiles.

Outside the Deshmukh House

Sachu is walking on the road outside his house coming back from playing cricket. Sachu has a cricket bat with him in his hands. Sulochana and Savita run in to Sachu. Savita says you, Sachin? Savita asks Sachu what happened, did you go to play cricket? Savita asks how did you come back so soon beta? Sachu says I do not want to play with them. Sulochana asks why, at least tell us what happened. Sachu says when I was batting, then I got a scratch and my friends started teasing me. Savita says and you just were quiet listening to them? Sachu says no, I told them that my baba would get me a new cricket kit. Sulochana is shocked but Savita looks happy. Savita says to Sachu, you said it good. Sulochana takes the bat from Sachu and looks at it. Savita says look, I will tell Manav that he needs to get you whatever cricket kit you want. Sulochana disagrees and says but Savita tai, that would be very expensive. Sulochana tells Savita to look at the little scratch on the bat. Savita says tai, my child is wishing for something and his baba is earning good money, so he can buy it for him. Savita asks Sulochana, what is wrong in him buying it? Sachu smiles. Sulochana says but then the3 kids will keep whining for expensive things, and we will fulfill their wants. Sulochana explains that this will ruin Sachu's actions. Savita says it is not like that tai. Sulochana says but tai. Savita says forget it, she says to Sachu what do you call that? Sachu says cricket kit. Savita says yes, and assures Sachu that baba will get you a cricket kit. Savita says come on to Sachu, and says you come on too Sulochana tai. Sulochana looks concerned but comes in.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Manav is in his bedroom making a phone call. Manav is telling a friend to come to his house at 10:00 A.M. in the morning. Manav tells his friend to attend all of the functions. Manav realizes that he has to make another phone call. Manav gets out a paper which has their phone number. Archana comes inside the bedroom. Manav talks to the person who he is calling. Manav tells the person to come at 7:00 A.M. Manav explains that if he comes late it will be a problem. Manav thinks he has to call some more people. Archana comes to Manav and says I have made something for you, please taste it. Manav says no Archana, first I need to do the preparations for the function. Manav tells Archana to done thing and that is to have aai taste it. Archana says no Manav, you will taste it. Archana puts the food in Manav's mouth. Manav is tasting the food right now. Archana asks Manav, how did I make it? Manav tells Archana that there is a bit too much salt. Manav tells Archana to give it to him again. Archana gives Manav another bite. Archana feeds it to Manav. Manav is licking the food off but he naughtily also licks it off of Archana's finger. Manav smiles and says it is amazing, now I think it is just a bit too much sweet. Manav tells Archana to let me have another taste. Archana says Manav, prepare for Bappa's celebration. Manav says I will do that but you had said for me to taste it. Archana says now I understand. Archana tells Manav that I will no longer allow you to be naughty. Archana asks Manav were you tasting the food or tasting my finger? Manav says I was not tasting your finger. Archana tells Manav to do the preparations for Bappa, and do it good. Archana tells Manav because tomorrow is a very important day for you. Archana tells Manav that you are bringing Bappa tomorrow and says this was your dream that will be fulfilled. Archana says can I say something Manav? Archana says to Manav, I want you do to very good preparations that when everyone comes they only talk good of you. Archana smiles and tells Manav that when people will talk good about you then I will really be happy. Manav smiles and says to Archana that he will do some work and it is very important. Manav tells Archana to keep sitting. Manav goes to the closet and gets out a form for Archana to sign. The form is something from a bank. Archana says to Manav, Manav you promised me last time that you will get the form done on aai's name? Manav says to Archana that this was before my promise. Manav tells Archana that he has had aai's signatures two times and the form should come in two weeks. Archana says Manav, I don't like it when. Manav says no Archana, it will be fine if you sign it because if aai needs money then you will give it to her. Manav says so it does not matter whether the form sign on your signature or on aai's signature? Manav asks Archana to sign it. Archana says ok, I will sign it this time but next time you will have aai sign it, promise? Manav smiles and says promise. Manav puts out his hand and promises Archana. Archana signs her signature on the paper and Manav smiles.

Precap: There is a Bappa celebration going on. Manav, Archana, and Kareena Kapoor are standing together. Manav is doing a puja to Bappa. The lady who is standing between Archana and Manav is Kareena Kapoor and Manav gives the puja tray to Kareena Kapoor. Kareena Kapoor she does the puja to Bappa. The families and some friends are participating in this function.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Great job as usual Bhalla!  Thanks!