Posted: 12 years ago
that was an amazingly sweet chapter! I think i might get diabetes *nervous laugh* bad joke, I know :) But I can't help it, ArHi had some very cute bonding scenes. πŸ˜› He's come to know a lot about her life and she's come to know a lot about his likes and dislikes (btw I love pasta too! That makes Arnav and my likes match ❀️) Great work Sanch! lmaoo keep spoiling us with rocking daily updates =D
na na sanch!! no disappointments!!
i am liking the different khushi and arnav.. looks like they have got friendly books!! lol!!
i like it and like the city of dremas too..
good one sanch :)
Amazing I luved it. Thanks for the pm! Update soon:)
Perfect beginning to a beautiful relation...
ArHi were lovely in this update...
They both have lead a lonely life...so will perfectly understand each other I guess...
Kudos for this chapter Sancho...
Continue on😊

Morphz - πŸ€—πŸ˜³ I think this masterpiece deserves an elaborate response!

Kitna sundar update tha...😍 very bittersweet in its own right! 🀒

It started out ever so beautifully explaining how Khusi was so worried about getting Anjali out of Shyam's clutches that she forgot her own misery - how she just lost a man she had loved for so long! Dost hote hi aise hai! 😳 I think it was very indepth and goes to show the kind of deep emotions you live and relate to! Just lovely! πŸ‘

But it doesn't take one long to fall back into their subconscious and start living their past! Any little thing, be it the most indirect one, can remind one of their most loved ones when they miss them sooo much!😭 Khushi ko Arnav ki yaad aane pe Shyam ki yaad aana was very natural! And again, the pain she felt at that moment, was sooo heartfelt. Truly touching and very very sad! 🀒

BTW what a beautiful Pic you posted! These little things you do like connect your ff's with a song or a picture, make you a unique and novel writer! Your way of expressing things are so special. ⭐️

Haha I just loved their second meet! And how Khushi asked him for his name, his reaction was hilarious. He was like - oh shit, main toh iska naam bhi nahi jaanta, at least she realized this, mujhe toh fark bhi nahi pada 🀣

By the way Arnav here is shown as so suave, subtle, strikingly noticeable, and smiling. It's a very attractively defined personality. How charming! 😍 actually, PRINCE Charming!!!  πŸ˜³β­οΈ

The most fascinating thing I found in your story my darling, was that... Arnav seemed like THE channel for her to start coping with her pain. It was remembering him and the drive with him, that reminded her of her moments with Shyam. It was the walk with him, that took her mind off of Shyam, then again, it was his eyes and the pain inside them, the loneliness in them that made her go off in wanderland. And then it's him snapping her out of it again. This back and forth is a treat to your readers!

The story progresses well from here on. They meet for a few days. They realize they have similar tastes in many things. I guess we will get to see more of these as the story unfolds further.. slowly!

The tragedy in Khusi's life was disturbing. Here we come to know the similarities in Khusi and Arnav's state of mind. How lonely, hungry for love, and in need for company of someone they can relate to, they both are. It almost makes me jump with joy, that they have found each other! And they will become the means to eliminate the short comings and emptiness in each other's lives!!!

Awww so sweet of Arnav to add himself to Khusi's friends list! 😍 and it was really cool that somehow Khusi knew Arnav loved pasta!

But the bit I loved absolutely the most about your update dear, was the ending. It was now his turn to drift off into dream land... and be lost in her thoughts! Again, it's the loneliness in each other's eyes, that binds them, draws them towards each other, fascinates them about each other. This very affection, the bonding, and the compassion, sympathy will make them unable to spend a minute without thinking of each other, in matter of no time.

Morphz, your update was sooo painful, yet so dreamy! Filled with emotions, connections and connetations. It has been so long since I've replied to someone's write up in this manner. And man I've missed it.

Thank you, for this wonderful piece of art.

❀️⭐️
That was really very Sweet !! 
The friendship has begun. Good to see Arnav being such a sweet friend. Please continue soon ! πŸ€—
awww dat was soo cute😍
i've always loved their interactions in ur FF..
Arnav's truly a Prince Charming..❀️
Awesome update'
i simply love it
please update soon
So sweet! Two lonely people, scarred by the problems they have faced in life, finding happiness in each other. You have dealt with the Arhi relationship in a very beautiful manner. 
wow nice update. plz add me in ur pm list.