TOI: I am at ease with Comedy-Sanjee

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

I am at ease with comedy: Sanjeeda Sheikh
Debarati S Sen, TNN | Aug 29, 2011, 01.02PM IST

Sanjeeda Sheikh is riding high her daily serial 'Hi! Padosi... Kaun Hai Doshi?' in which she is playing Sejal, has garnered unprecedented popularity.
Sanjeeda says, "Every episode in this serial has something that viewers can relate to very easily. And this is the reason that its popularity is increasing even after 100 episodes."" Comedy is considered a challenging genre and this serial, a romantic comedy, is something that Sanjeeda is comfortable with, given her experience in working in 'Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka'. She says, "I am absolutely at ease working in a comedy. I think if you understand you role, comedy won't create any tragedy for you."
A lot of television stars are tying the knot and we ask her what her take on this is. What about her long-time boyfriend Aamir Ali, any plans? She does not say a yes to that but wishes the couples good luck. ""Aamir is a very mature and understanding person. Our relationship has not harmed my career in any way; on the contrary, it has helped me a lot,"" she says.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago